BCW Pt. 04: The Rumble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To make her even more uncomfortable, Asuka pushed down on A.J.'s upper back, and forced her head on top of the bed, and pulled her bubbly ass up. Now, each time Asuka jammed A.J.'s own strap-on into her ass her head was pressed against the bed.

As A.J. was lost in the anal pleasuring Asuka was giving her, she briefly opened her eyes and made eye contact with Kaitlyn. In the moment, A.J. forgot how many people were watching when they started and how many left. She didn't care who saw her getting fucked in what position, who heard her shriek like a banshee. "Uhhh yeahhhh! UHHH YEAHHHHH!"

However, Kaitlyn had really had enough. She was really done seeing someone she really cared about at one point like this. This was more than Asuka simply having a turn. She knew that watching A.J. have sex with another woman turned her on, but around the point of the unkind position previously, she wasn't turned on anymore. She broke the accidental eye contact they made and left.

Paige, as much as she loved any show regardless of who was on top didn't want to be the only one still watching, so when Kaitlyn left, she followed her out. Paige also had some... mental notes she wanted to take. A.J. hoped no one outside heard her moans when they opened the door to her room. When Paige suggested that at least 50% of the Rumble entrants would watch the aftermath, she didn't envision that one-by-one, each one would have to empathetically leave the room unable to watch their sometimes leader like this.

It was just the two of them in the room, and Asuka kept on. Asuka occasionally shouted a few Japanese words down at A.J.. Words that translated to encouragement for A.J. to continue taking the fake cock, and observing how tight A.J.'s asshole felt around the dildo. Words that A.J. could barely hear over her own moans. A.J. had enough of a voice left to continue screaming as Asuka fucked her, and still had cum left to squirt out of her pussy without Asuka even touching it. "UH! UHHHH! UGGHGHHH!"

Asuka kept a hand above A.J.'s ass to steady A.J., and gave one brief tug on A.J.'s gorgeous brown hair. "UHHHHH! AHHUUGHHHHHHH!" Asuka had never fucked another woman who screamed like A.J., she was gonna enjoy this about her time in America, fucking her peers who were from all over the world. She couldn't wait to fuck every single woman who had watched her tonight, and was eager to see if each one screamed like A.J, if each one would submit to her like A.J...

A.J. knew this about her, and these moans weren't embellished or forced. When A.J. was pleasured the amount she was tonight, this is how her body let it be known. Except here, her body was obviously over-worked, and whether she would admit this or not, some of her screams were, honestly, calls for this to be over.

She had completely lost sense of time, she usually did if the lesbian sex she was having was good enough, but she had been having sex with Asuka longer than the night she had with Becky, Lita, and Sasha. With her body facing downward and her asshole continuing to be brutalized by Asuka's thrusts, she reached up and felt her own pussy. It was still wet, despite what she knew was the most she'd ever cum in one night, and was she may have had a dozen orgasms tonight, maybe even more.

A.J.'s asscheeks had turned dark red with the countless times Asuka's thighs slapped against her as she fucked both her holes through the night. Asuka squeezed those cheeks hard as she continued to drive her dildo into her bowels. Occasionally, Asuka would stick a finger inside A.J.'s pussy and would draw more cum onto the sheets. "UGHHHHH FUUUUUCK!!" A.J. squealed, and finally, wondered how much more she could take.

Asuka had made A.J. cum so many times this night, that there was no way she could tell when she had one on the way. She would cum without her body even telling her she was close. Asuka may have been able to tell better than A.J. herself and when she thought A.J. came close to cumming again, she slowed down her thrusts, A.J.'s moans died down, along with the violent sounds of A.J.'s ass slapping against her legs.

Sweet relief, for all of A.J.'s body. The Japanese woman kept slowing down. She raised A.J. and helped her back on all fours now. She gave a few long, less painful thrusts inside A.J.'s asshole. A.J.'s hand and knees shook as they supported her.

Asuka kept it lodged inside as A.J. whimpered. Then, she moved her hips back, drawing all but the tip out of her asshole balanced themselves by placing her left hand on A.J.'s lower back, and lowering her right one beneath A.J.. She delayed a few more seconds, then at the same time: gave one final deep, powerful thrust into A.J.'s asshole and punched her right in the stomach.

...

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGHHHHHGGGGHHH!"

The most intense lesbian fucking of her life had to end with the most intense, and violent orgasm of A.J.'s life. She lost complete control of her body, as it not just shook, but writhed, the dildo completely exited her in the moment, and parts of her petite body bounced off the bed, multiple times. Cum was squirting out of her pussy and going everywhere as her body was out of control, and Asuka had the most wicked smile on her face from the sight, and what a sight she induced from A.J..

A.J. laid on her side as she clutched her stomach with both hands. She was in shock. Mentally and physically she was spent. Her body was paralyzed. When she composed herself, she looked up at Asuka and said, while needing to take a breath with each word, "You. Fucking. Bitch." And boy, did A.J. hope Asuka understood that.

She looked up at Asuka, who was still grinning, and had half a thought to hit her back. She didn't, mainly because she wanted the violence to stay in the ring, and that the agreement wasn't about fighting, as they were meant to be activated after a fight that already happened. Also, she couldn't move any part of her body that would need to punch her back.

If Asuka wasn't finally removing the strap-on herself, A.J. would have finally told her to. If that uppercut to her stomach was over the line, it was the only time she had crossed it. It was certainly innovative, A.J. gave her credit for that, but she didn't think she'd ask just anyone to do that in the future...

Devastation. That was one way to describe the scene. A.J. turned and now was lying on her back, her body across the side of the bed. She didn't care how many pools of her own cum she was lying on, or how many were on the bed, which were enough to form a puddle. She was just trying to relax herself, and her anal ring, after the brutal fucking from Asuka.

It's a good thing she drew number 10 in the Rumble, because if she had entered earlier, and/or the match had thirty entrants, she might have passed out from the energy she spent both in the match, and both fucking and getting fucked by Asuka.

Asuka had sat up with her back against the pillows, and had detached the dildo from the harness and started to fuck herself with it. She needed one more orgasm herself, and looked upon A.J. and the state she had now put her in to get off one more time. A lot of times, Asuka would stand over her partners and get off over them, but A.J. took so much out of her, that she needed to sit down.

A.J. knew Asuka's eyes were on her, and knew what she was doing to herself, but she still had her eyes closed, still trying to wiggle out all the numbness in her body. Asuka was probably going to be the best partner A.J. would have for a while, even if she wouldn't consider her the personal favorite. She preferred a little more passion and chemistry with who she was fucking, and that wasn't Asuka's fault that they didn't have that, she was just too knew.

Asuka was rapidly fucking herself with the dildo, which now had the juices from both women's assholes and pussies on it. It wouldn't take long for Asuka to cum, and thinking about what she had done to the petite woman got her there. A.J. could hear the Japanese woman's moans, her ass shifting on the bed as she fucked herself to an orgasm she had built up. A.J. missed a pretty nice squirt from Asuka as she finished, one that Asuka had built up from looking at A.J.'s incredible body since she passed the harness on. One more small puddle on the bed, on top of many others.

While Asuka's thrusts inside A.J. were so quick they made her seem robotic, Asuka herself was no robot, was capable of feeling something for her sexual partners. After she set A.J.'s dildo down, she appeared as depleted of energy as A.J. was. Asuka laid down and rested her head against one of the pillows while spreading herself right next to the row of hotel pillows at the head of the bed.

Each woman's naked body was glistening with sweat. Each woman was lying on their back breathing heavily, their breasts alternating rising with each flustered breath they took. The two women had met for the first time, wrestled, and fucked each other, and the pair of women both appeared spent.

A.J. was still paralyzed. Asuka had fucked her so well, she was ready to fall asleep, lying oddly perpendicular to the bed. She had obviously taken more out of Asuka than Asuka expected her to, but she appeared closer to being able to gather herself, at least physically. Asuka still had a gaze on A.J. while A.J. just looked up at the ceiling.

A.J. was having trouble getting herself physically, mentally and emotionally. To pair with the immediate physical pain from the painful sex, A.J. had the headache from the stiff kicks Asuka had given her, and everyone else who was still in the Rumble at the time she shocked the world. As all the emotion from the past six hours sank in, she felt a single tear roll down the side of her face, almost to her ear.

When Asuka noticed A.J. starting to doze off, she tapped her with the ball of her foot. Without saying a word, she patted the spot next to her, sort of inviting A.J. to lie on the bed in a more conventional way, and lie next to her. A.J. was exhausted and just wanted to get comfortable, she thought this was a sweet gesture. As she shifted 90 degrees, Asuka carefully caught A.J. as she sunk down, and guided her head to rest on top of her right breast.

Asuka's tits were a great size to rest a head upon, A.J. had been in this position with Kaitlyn several times, but it seemed odd here. For as punishing Asuka's fucking of A.J. was, Asuka seemed to have turned a switch and was more than capable of being sensitive and caring with her partners after brutalizing them. A.J. had finally slowed her breathing down, and so had Asuka, as she could tell with A.J.'s head on her great chest.

Asuka and A.J. both laid on the bed reflecting on the emotions of the day. Asuka with the excitement of making her debut, the disappointment of coming close and losing, the intrigue of learning what she would have to do following the match, and the roller coaster of a night she and A.J. had gone through. With most of her lesbian partners back in Japan, Asuka was used to being the only top as she had won so often, but tonight, she enjoyed the balance, and the splitting time with A.J..

A.J. obviously had a lot to think about and reflect on as well. She was going to sleep as the first ever BCW Women's Royal Rumble winner, will be wrestling in her second straight WrestleMania match, and is currently, right on top of the woman she last eliminated to win the match. As great as Asuka was at fucking her tight, smaller body, as much and as often as she came, A.J. was still trying to gauge exactly how much she had enjoyed the second half, if she shouldn't have tried to test her, if she was truly ready for what Asuka had done to her. As A.J. drifted off to sleep, her head came off Asuka's body and onto the pillows, and the two slept, next to each other.

**

A.J. woke up and was surprised it was still dark out. She and Asuka had started so late, and fucked for so long, she thought she had been asleep for a lot longer. Asuka was no longer next to her, but she was still on the bed. The lights were off, but she could see her. She could see her big grin that she got every time she gave an overload of pleasure to A.J..

A.J. and Asuka had slept completely naked, and Asuka still had access to any part of A.J. she wanted access to. She was in front of A.J.'s legs and looked like she was ready for, incredibly, another round. A.J. was too dazed, and it still felt so recent, that she simply wasn't. "No more." She said, barely conscious of what she was doing. But Asuka got closer to her pussy. Her pussy which she was sure had secreted every ounce of cum she had. "No more." She had to repeat...

A.J. woke herself up saying those two words, "no more." She wondered how many times she had said it out loud. Now she was breathing heavily again. She looked next to her and Asuka was gone. It was the morning now. She had no idea when Asuka really left, or how long they had slept together.

A.J. had a few texts from the rest of her peers, checking on her. She knew she had to get up, check out of the hotel, and go to the arena for RAW, but the contortions and the ways Asuka twisted her body made it ache so much that it was a struggle to get up.

A.J. finally stood up and limped into the shower to try to wake her body up. A.J. turned on the water and the pain still gave her a defeated feeling, a defeating pain that she shouldn't be feeling given she won the match. She spent a long time in the shower with one hand on the wall, almost numb to the water running down her. Not only had Asuka invaded her dreams, what she had done to A.J. had taken over her waking thoughts. If only she knew this was the state she had driven Becky to on their first night.

At one point during her shower, A.J. slipped a finger inside her pussy, still sore from just a few hours ago, and it felt dry, considerably dry, given where she was standing. She struggled with what the rest of the roster would think of her now that they've seen her the way they did- pushed into a series of super-submissive position, screaming as loud as any of them do during sex, allowing a rookie to do whatever she wanted to her, the originator of the agreement..

She tried to block that out, anyone who thought lesser of her and her role didn't fully understand the agreement in the first place, and what it meant. A.J. dried herself off, got dressed, and went downstairs in the hotel to get breakfast.

Hoping no one would recognize her, A.J. had a hoodie on as she ate. The only person who came up to her, was a familiar face, and voice.

"Seems like you need a lot of re-fueling after last night." It was Kaitlyn, who sat down across from the woman who a few hours ago, watched get brutally fucked until she simply couldn't watch anymore.

"It's gonna take a while to get over." A.J. replied.

"You're fine." Kaitlyn said, assuredly with a smile.

"You could've asked." A.J. challenged.

"What?"

"You could've asked whether or not I was okay. Instead of being so sure I was."

"Sorry... Are you okay?" Kaitlyn still said half-laughing.

"At the moment, not really." A.J. answered. "It feels like I need ice everywhere, like everywhere I've never been this sore after... No offense."

"So she was better than me?"

"I- well... Hey, I still, enjoyed it more with you than her." A.J. assured her former lover.

"But, beyond the pain?"

"You mean, was it traumatizing? It was certainly jarring."

"I'll be honest, I was traumatized watching it. There was a certain point where I just had to leave. Every one reached that point in different moments." Kaitlyn changed her tone, and felt bad that she had sat down and started playfully bantering with her close friend, not seeing she should've taken it more seriously.

"Yeah, well I knew no one was there when it was over. You missed the best and worst part though."

"I'm afraid to ask."

"Don't tell everyone else this but, right as, the last time I came," A.J. just mouthed the next few words, "she fucking punched me. In the stomach. Fucking hard."

Kaitlyn's eyes widened. "She... Really?"

"Yeah, had no idea it was coming. Thank you for never doing that to me. That's partly why I liked, it more with you, you care about me more." A.J. meant that last part, she wanted Kaitlyn to know that.

She loved sampling every one of her peers, and wanted to continue adding to that, but after last night, she might have needed to be with someone who she truly cared more about... Just not at least for a few more days. She would need time to recover from her introduction to Asuka.

When she made the decision to hand the strap-on over to Asuka, she had thought that the images of her fucking Asuka, as the winner of the Rumble claiming her prize would be lasting enough for the seven watching that it would balance out any images of Asuka topping her. However, the images of Asuka intensely fucking A.J. were so powerful, and vivid for everyone involved, they would be what everyone, especially A.J., would remember the most.