BCW Pt. 05: The Spark that Glowed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Charlotte added, "Both Paige and I have parents who were influential in the wrestling world, so we take what we do very seriously, and it looks like all of you guys are starting to too."

"Thanks." Justine said, "Our director Sam directed actual movies so he was trying to pinpoint little things like the camera men in each other's shots and stuff we don't notice."

"Oh, yeah, you might still see that today, there's so many people that go into producing a wrestling show and what not." Paige said.

"Yeah, we respect that you guys have a lot to focus on, and don't want to overwhelm you. But there's a lot we can still teach you, having only wrestled one live show, and going through a minimal amount of wrestling training."

They re-group and re-work pieces of a few matches from the premier episode, breaking down a few sequences each match, to better prepare them.

"What do you think?" Sasha asks the other four as they watch Sheila and Melrose run through their match again.

"It seems like most of them picked it up quick." Charlotte answered.

"I think Bischoff, A.J., Bayley, and everyone from our time is wondering where we are." Paige responded.

"I think we're fine here, for now." Sasha assured, seeming to have gotten rid of the panic she had felt when they first got there. "...But I meant, what do you think about... testing them?"

"In a match?" Kaitlyn asked.

"No a test on wrestling history. Yeah. In a match..." Sasha said and smiled.

"Right, but, no. You don't mean *our* kind of match..." Kaitlyn's is more surprised than she should be.

"She does." Charlotte confirms unsurprised, and turns to Sasha.

Sasha and Charlotte, were of course, referring to their agreement. The BCW women's roster pre-selecting certain special matches where either the loser would submit to the winner afterward, or the challenger(s) would submit the champion prior to it. The agreement was for special occasions, and Sasha thought if traveling back in time 33 years wasn't a special occasion, she wouldn't know what is.

"What... We're here, we're offering free wrestling lessons, and putting in thirty years advancements in our tutelage. Something in return seems fair if we're not gonna return to the present." Sasha said.

"It doesn't seem right to do it here. We don't know them like we know each other. They wouldn't agree to that, and obviously we'll win. And remember, it's a different time, some of these girls might frown upon lesbian sex." Kaitlyn said, finding flaws in Sasha's rationale.

"Maybe shagging other girls was, or is taboo in the 80s," Paige said, "but, I think we can get them to see how it's more than acceptable in our time."

"I don't see how this is gonna get us back to the present, but sure, let's further our introduction." Kaitlyn agreed.

"Alright!" Charlotte said, getting the GLOW girls' attention.

"We think you girls are ready... to wrestle US." Sasha announced.

"In a few years," Paige begins, "A match concept is going to be devised called a Survivor Series, where sometimes four and sometimes five wrestlers are on teams, and the match goes until all wrestlers from one team have been eliminated, and the team that 'survives' wins."

"Now that we've taught you all some of what we know, we are going to put you girls to the test," Emma continues, "By having five of you wrestle the five of us in a Survivor Series match."

A few of the "GLOW" girls nod their head, a few others seem a bit sheepish, not thinking they were ready.

"However." Kaitlyn pauses, "We're going to mix in one small, little detail from our world. Some additional stakes, that the fans don't know about. Stakes that we sometimes wrestle by, one time by force, but since then, by our choice. See, no matter where you wrestle, the Championship will never not be the biggest prize. However, sometimes, with special events that doesn't involve the Title, we wrestle for another prize... Each other." Kaitlyn announces.

"Each other?" Ruth asks, trying to comprehend. "Like, slaves? Does slavery get brought back in the-?"

"No. Not slavery." Charlotte interjects. "However, when we say 'each other,' a sense of 'ownership' is implied." Charlotte walks closer to the GLOW girls, and softly changes the tone of her voice. "In these matches, the winner 'owns' the loser just for one night, and has control over what they do..." Charlotte whispers into Ruth's ear, "...in their hotel room..."

Ruth pauses. She's very taken aback by Charlotte and Kaitlyn's proposition. She turns back to the rest of the GLOW roster, "They want to um..."

"What?" Melrose says, "Fuck us?!" She laughs, hysterically until she realizes she was the only one that was able to complete Ruth's sentence and the only one that amused once she did. The other ten GLOW girls have some level of confusion, disgust, shock, and extreme reluctance on their face, and that makes her laugh again even harder.

Liberty Belle steps forward, "I thought you were taking this seriously. Now you want to what make some silly game- Look while we're flattered by the proposal, I don't think any of us want to um..." Like, Ruth, she also has too uncomfortable to finish the sentence.

"Hey," Scab says, "Why not Debbie? It's not like you have a husband to be loyal to or anything."

Debbie rushes over to Justine, gets right in front of the younger girls' face, but both sets of women separate them.

Charlotte senses some obvious tension in the room, playing off it, she says, "Should save that anger for us."

"Yeah," Kaitlyn agrees, standing right behind Liberty Belle after holding her back, she gets right behind the blonde and says softly, "it sounds like you need someone to forget about someone else."

"It's a lot more complicated than that. If we win this match or series whatever, what's in it for us? I'm not a lesbian." Liberty Belle asks.

"None of us are either." Sasha says, licking her lips as she answers the pretty blonde. "A life-changing experience is in it for you, although, that's true if you win or lose." She winks at her.

"I think witnessing and spending the day with five women traveling back from the future is enough life-changing experiences for one day." Sheila says.

"Win or lose, we'll continue to train you all as long as we're here." Charlotte says, "If you guys win, nobody has to have sex with anybody. Although, if you win, it would say something about us as coaches, we'd have the satisfaction that we trained you so well in such a small amount of time. but..."

"If you don't agree, we could always keep ourselves here, start an alternative to GLOW, use 33 years of advancements to make it a better show, and undo all of your work." Sasha says sharply Charlotte quickly directs her to back down.

"She's joking. We're here to help you guys. We sense that." Charlotte assures and looks back at Sasha, who even she herself wasn't sure what made her make that threat. Paige looked over at Sasha in some amazement herself, wondering if she was that desperate to get to experience such a foreign sexual experience, admiring the forceful sentiment.

"And don't worry about us having an advantage," Charlotte says, "we didn't even have a chance to change into our ring gear before coming back to this time and having a match." This wasn't much of a consolation, as Emma, Sasha, and Charlotte were in regular Tapout workout clothes anyway. Kaitlyn and Paige were in street clothes, both wearing tight-fitting jeans, but both felt more than comfortable wrestling in them.

The eleven GLOW girls huddle. Many of them were still objecting to the overall concept. "I think, we should just accept the match," Ruth decided. "Maybe there's more for us to learn if we have an actual match with them, and if we lose, well..."

"Yeah, I guess you'll fuck anybody." Liberty Belle says, alluding to Ruth, her once best friend sleeping with her husband. The two have had tension since Debbie found out about it. And even as they became workplace associates, Debbie still once said to her that Ruth she "took away the option of them ever having a normal conversation."

"So, there's eleven of us, how do we choose which five of us wrestle?" Ruth asks.

The BCW women smile taking the question as if the GLOW girls were accepting the match.

"Well, how about this." Charlotte proposes, "Let's say, Ruth you're the captain apparently, so that's one. As for the other four, the five of us are going to vote on one, then I'm going to chose one myself as our captain, you can chose one of your own as your captain's choice. Then, out of the remaining seven, we'll choose it at random."

They all nod their head. Ruth steps forward.

"OK. Who do you want?" Ruth looks at her ten fellow wrestlers. She wishes one of the three who are doing promotional appearances, Junkchain, Welfare Queen, and Machu Pichu were there to give them a better team. She decides between Liberty Belle and Vicky, the Viking.

"Vicky." With Kaitlyn and Charlotte both appearing very strong, Ruth decides to choose Vicky over the star of the show to give her team a physical presence.

"Alright, girls, time for our pick." Charlotte turns to the rest of the women, and they huddle.

"Alright, girls, anyone specific? I think I want their blonde on their team too." Charlotte asks

"I like the wolf." Emma says and waves at Sheila, who just stares at the Aussie, sensing they're deliberating about her. "But I'm leaning towards Melrose. I think she might be the only one that's slept with a girl, and that might make her valuable."

"I like the wolf too." Kaitlyn says, "That quiet girl, Justine the one we first met, I like her, but I could go any way because they've already added who I want."

"I'm with you all." Paige agrees. "I'm a little bias, cause I kinda want to have some fun with my country-mate, but Melrose is hot too. On the other hand, I don't want to blow them out, and I think Melrose is one of their worst wrestlers, so it'll make them worse."

After weighing what everyone says, Charlotte announces, "Melrose. You're on the team." Melrose nods and stands next to Ruth and Vicky. She's already more excited for what may happen after the match than the match itself, but doesn't want to admit it.

"Now, we said that I, as a captain would get a pick," Charlotte announces, "But there wasn't really someone I wanted, so I'm gonna adhere to the wishes of one of my partners, and say the Brit is on your team too." Paige smiles and gives Britannica the same wave that Emma gave Sheila.

"Thanks, Char'." Paige says, as the five observe the rest of their possible opponents.

"One more." Sasha says. "Hey, can your fancy robot do a number simulation?"

"Yes." The robot nods from the other side of the room and motors over to the two groups of wrestlers.

The seven not yet chosen are Beirut, Ethel & Edna, Fortune Cookie, Liberty Belle, Scab, Sheila the She-Wolf. All seven of them await to see if they will be in the match, with varying degrees of eagerness. Ethel & Edna hope it's not them, as they would admit they'd bring down the team. While Scab and Sheila have been a bit disgusted with the challenge from the BCW women from the onset.

"Well, there could be seven of you picked, so, robot, generate one number from one to seven." Sasha commands. The robot flashes its red LED eyes.

"OK, Beirut, you're one, Ethel- two, Edna-three, Fortune Cookie-four, Liberty Belle- five, Scab six, Sheila seven." Charlotte counts out.

...

"five."

Liberty Belle immediately stands up. The GLOW girls' team is formed. Rivals both on-screen and in real life Zoya and Liberty Belle, Vicky, Britannica and Melrose stand shoulder-to-shoulder and each staredown one BCW woman.

"We'll give you five a few minutes to strategize. We want you to take everything you've learned from us today." Charlotte offers before backing away. "We'd also suggest maybe filming this match so you have more tape to go off of."

The five BCW women watch as their five opponents talk with the six others from the show. Charlotte and Paige can tell that none of them have the confidence yet to wrestle an adequate match against five professionals, let alone win.

"You guys don't have to... sleep with them even if you lose. They know we haven't had enough training." Scab attempts to talk the other five down, still grossed out by what her five-costars agreed to.

"No. We don't, but if it means they'll help us as long as they're in our time, maybe it'll be worth it." Liberty Belle says sternly. As young as Scab was, she was often the voice of reason which impressed some of the older 'GLOW' girls.

"You all understand the rules right?" Charlotte asked. "Even though we're in teams, we wrestle one at a time. You can break up a pinfall attempt, once during the entire match, so choose your spot strategically. Once all five are pinned or submitted, the match is over."

"Now, we need a referee...." the former BCW Champion says.

"Well, I don't know where Keith is who last show was the ref," Liberty Belle answers "but I'm sure one of them can do it." She motions to the other six

Paige walks over to the other six GLOW women, "Can I trust them?"

"I'm sure you can trust Glow-bot." Brittanica suggests. The robot nods its head and they help bring the robot into the ring. It flashes the numbers one, two, three in sequence so everyone knows it recognizes its command.

The six 'GLOW' stars not in the match all sit on the bleachers while Liberty Belle, Zoya, Melrose, Brittanica and Vicky all march toward the ring and surround the top turnbuckle as the BCW women mirror them.

The two pairs of teams enter the ropes and each stand shoulder to shoulder and face one of their opponents, and stare-down again. The BCW women show more intimidation but none of the GLOW girls back down. goes over to the bell that's in the gym and rings it for them and walks back to the bleachers.

The other six GLOW castmates yell encouragement to their peers. They look back as they walk back to the turnbuckle. None of them communicate to each other as to who starts the match, they all start to go back under the ropes and when Melrose is the last to stand behind the ropes, it's sort of established that she's gonna start.

She takes a couple steps back towards the center, and in a flash, sees Kaitlyn, the biggest member of the opposing squad running straight at her. Kaitlyn delivers a Spear right off the bat. Melrose is looking up at the ceiling after just one move. The bigger woman hooks one leg, and GLOW-bot counts 1-2-3 on the mat.

A miscommunication puts the GLOW girls down 5-4 in about ten seconds. Melrose clutches her stomach in pain and embarrassment as she sits to watch the rest of the match.

Team GLOW looks at each other and Brittanica decides to enter next. Kaitlyn walks back to their ring-post and tags in Paige, knowing she's eager to get in there with her country-mate.

Brittanica puts up a bit more of a fight than Melrose. She gets Paige in a chinlock, but Paige, taking advantage of her inexperience, realizes it isn't locked in tightly enough, easily wiggles out. She decides to toy with the redhead, letting her put her in another headlock.

This time, Paige counters with a few hard elbow shots to the midsection, sending Brittanica to the mat. When the GLOW girl doesn't move, Paige capitalizes, turns her over on her stomach, and locks in her submission, the Scorpion Crosslock.

Brittanica screams out in pain. While they didn't teach a lot of submission wrestling to the girls, Britannica knew to tap out to give up, and after she does, Paige helps the girl she just eliminated up, as she limps back to the bleachers, while hoping on hearing the sounds of her screams in a different light that night.

The GLOW girls look back at Brittanica, knowing there's a lot more for them to learn. Liberty Belle, doesn't let defeat sink in yet, and the de facto leader of the team steps in. Paige tags out as Kaitlyn did and tags Emma.

Liberty Belle mounts some offense on the Aussie. For the first time, someone on the GLOW team is able to hold their own against one of the BCW women. Liberty Belle hits a dropkick that sends Emma towards her own post, and she tags in Sasha. Liberty Belle goes back and tags in Vicky, the Viking.

Vicky impresses Charlotte and the BCW women, landing a few hard strikes and stiff kicks onto the former Champion in the corner. Charlotte rarely has a size disadvantage and struggles more than she expects to fight off Vicky as the base here. She manages to evade a few strikes from Vicky and tags in Sasha.

Sasha manages to hold her own against the larger Vicky, and thinks she can overcome her. However, she also wants to make a show out of the match itself...

Sasha goes over to their side of the ring and whispers something to the rest of them. Sasha, using her quickness mounts some offense on Vicky. She catches her off balance and goes to the top turnbuckle. Sasha attempts a crossbody, and Vicky catches her. Holding the smaller wrestler, Emma catches Vicky by surprise, and goes for a diving crossbody of her own.

To everyone's amazement, Vicky is able to catch Emma as well, and powerslams them both. Sasha bounces off Emma and Vicky covers both. With each of its robot arms, the GLOW-bot counts one, two, three, and Vicky eliminates Sasha and Emma at the same time. Trying to give the GLOW girls a chance, the BCW women don't explain to them that that wouldn't be legal in a standard match.

Melrose, Brittanica and the rest of the GLOW goals stand up and cheer for the powerhouse of the team. The BCW girls still in the match act shocked, as Sasha and Emma exit the ring, both clutching their lower backs from the hard slam from the less-experienced wrestler.

With the match tied 3-3, Team BCW pull out a few tricks that they didn't prepare team GLOW for. Charlotte and Paige attempt tandem offense, hitting a double clothesline on the Viking. Vicky retreats back to her corner, and her and Zoya attempt a double-team move of their own. Vicky lifts Zoya on their shoulders, but the two have never practiced whatever maneuver they're attempting, and Paige knocks Vicky off balance with a few kicks to her leg, knocking Zoya off her shoulders and all the way down to the floor.

Vicky starts to feel fatigued and goes to tag Liberty Belle, the only partner standing by their side of the ring, but Charlotte quickly runs over and pulls her legs down. With no one to tag, Vicky turns around and is met with another ferocious spear from Kaitlyn. Charlotte goes to the top rope and hits a moonsault, pinning and eliminating Team GLOW's toughest competitor.

Vicky leaves the ring, but is congratulated by the rest of the GLOW girls for her performance. The tall brunette is exhausted, but proud of herself for holding her own against five professional wrestlers.

Vicky goes over to Zoya and helps her up. She enters the match for the first time with Charlotte staying in the ring. She lets Zoya get some offense in before mounting a comeback and tagging in Paige. Zoya lets out some of the aggression after team BCW used the numbers game to eliminate Liberty Belle, resulting in Zoya taking a fall. She hits a Suplex on Paige and goes for a cover, but Paige kicks out.

Zoya lifts Paige back up, goes for another Suplex, but Paige uses her ring awareness to counter into one of her finishers, the Paige-Turner and Zoya kicks out. Paige admires her toughness, and Zoya moves around the ring well for someone so new. Paige hopes that Zoya makes a similar mistake to the one that cost her the match against Liberty Belle in the 'GLOW' pilot.

When she doesn't, Paige remains patient and manages to outlast and outwrestle her. She, Kaitlyn, and Charlotte tag in and out, and prevent Zoya from reaching Liberty Belle. Charlotte hits a big boot on Zoya, who doubles over. She tags back in Paige who finally hits a Ram-Paige DDT, eliminating her, and making the match now three-on-one.

123456...9