Beach Blanket Bingo!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, we're guys.

Curious, Jen asked Annie about her attire. She said she missed packing any swimwear and had accidentally left it on the bed at home.

Jen said, "No worries Annie. Just use your underwear. I don't see any kids about."

"I see a couple," my wife remarked sarcastically, eyeballing Gus and me.

"Hey, I resemble that remark," quipped Gus. Up until now he had been quiet, mainly admiring my wife's ass as we walked. As I said, neither of us ever hides our admiration for our wives' bodies – too hard to do day after day, year after year.

Annie hesitated a bit and then followed Jen's advice, first shedding just her t-shirt. When we arrived at the beach, Jen took off her towel. She was wearing a thong! First time ever. Her firm, white ass was staring straight at me. My dick immediately stared back!

I was the first in the water.

Gus checked out the situation. "Damn, honey, why'd you bother with a suit," He knew the effect that would have on me, but saved his ribbing for Jeff, "Hey, big guy, you look kinda green! You swallow a frog or somethin'?"

It was Jeff's turn to be mortified. He was caught standing there, mouth agape, staring at Jen's ass. He turned red, looked away and mumbled, "Sorry."

"Just screwin' with you, kid, and so is Jennie. She loves to get a rise out of the guys," Gus chuckled, throwing in a pun.

After a swim, we all hit the beach to soak up some sun and dry off. First the girls laid back on their towels, sunning their fronts. After a while, I noticed that Annie was quietly removing her waterlogged shorts. Her wet panties did absolutely nothing to hide her dark mound. I saw Jen give me a wry smile when she caught me looking.

Busted! Again!

After a while, the ladies did the standard roll-over, unclasping their tops and letting the straps fall to the side, including Annie with her bra. Safe to say, there were some chubs being sported. When by silent consensus and mutual hunger pangs we decided to head back to the house for a late lunch, the girls began sitting up and fastening their tops.

Jen apparently couldn't resist; and sat up without her top; then casually picked it up and put it on, briefly exposing herself. Such a tease!

I noticed Jeff staring again – and sporting wood. His dick looked pretty damn long.

After fastening her bra, Annie, apparently relaxing a little, stood up and headed to the house without putting her t-shirt or wet shorts back on. Her gorgeous ass was fully visible through her still-damp panties.

So far, it was a pretty good day!

After a hearty lunch, people found various places to crash for an afternoon nap. My wife went to the bedroom and I chose a rocker on the front porch. Just as I was dozing off, I heard the squeak of someone sitting in the rocker next to me. It was Jen. "Beautiful views at the lake today, huh? Some I bet you've never seen before," she teased.

She was still in her damn thong. "Yes, it is pretty here this time of year; that's why we come," I replied, feigning ignorance at her innuendo, and my double entendre.

"Yeah, but we might be 'coming' here a lot more, don't you think?" she baited me.

"You're bad to the bone, girlfriend!" I wasn't going to win, so I through in the towel.

"Talk about bone. I saw you this morning. I'm surprised you could swim a straight line! What did that to you, my backside or your young assistant's front side?

"I think it was more of a community project, but you certainly did your part with that thong, and then getting Annie to go down to her undies!" I shook my head and tisk'd in mock disapproval. "And, you know, I'm used to you, but you might want to take it easy on poor Jeff."

Jen lightly snorted, "Hmph! That boy's focus ain't on me! He barely knows I exist!"

It was my turn to snort, "Yeah, I noticed," I said sourly under my breath.

"Anyways, you're welcome," Jen said spritely as she patted my leg, "accidentally" bumping the head of my cock. Then she hopped up to head into the house. As she left, I firmly patted and sorta cupped her bare ass cheek. She barely reacted, as if it was nothing. I couldn't believe I had just copped a feel. It just happened, no thought. Her ass felt magnificent; smaller and firmer than my wife's (I love my wife's ass, don't get me wrong), but it was so different and the difference was delicious.

II: BEACH BLANKET BINGO!

After dozing in the chair for a while, I roused and went inside to see what was up. The girls were packing dinner, and Gus and Jeff were down at the dock getting the boat prepped for an outing to a small island we go to. It has a beautiful, protected cove, sandy beach, deep, clear water and a campfire/barbeque pit we built.

On the trip to the island, Gus came up beside me at the helm and leaned in, "Those broads are up to somethin'."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, while you were snoring away on the porch, they were in the kitchen whisperin' and bein' all secretive, plottin', I think. They're damn sure up to somethin'."

"I wouldn't sweat it. And I don't snore," I replied.

Once we were set up at the cove, we started a fire for steaks, set up our camping table and chairs (I don't like to sit on the ground to eat anymore), and spread blankets for lounging. Dinner was sublime – Fillets, roasted baby potatoes, Greek salad and a couple glasses of red. Then, it was time for lying back on the blankets, chatting, relaxing and getting ready for our night swim. Annie was wearing not too revealing, bright pink underwear and seemed to have adjusted to being attired that way for water activities. She was definitely a distraction for me. And Jeff? He was pissing me off; he was still "way" over occupied with ogling my wife.

We are all swimmers and often do a couple laps around the island before returning to the beach to finish the day. There is something very soothing about night swims – the cool dark water, the night sounds of wildlife from shore, the rhythmic sluicing of bodies through the water – a wonderful way to end a beautiful day. My wife sets the pace, leisurely by her standards, and the rest of us try to keep up. She was a medalist in college. Turns out that both Annie and Jeff are good swimmers, too, but that's not the big news – the swim, it turned out, would be exceptionally invigorating!

As we headed down to the water, first Jen, then Maria, and with noticeable hesitation, Annie, undid their tops, and one after the other, tossed them aside – sweet!

Maybe Gus was right. Something was up. In all our years here, our wives had never gone topless.

After recovering from the initial shock of seeing all three women sans bras, the shock of the cold water helped us to "stow our rudders." I didn't think things could get any better but once we returned to the beach...

When we got out of the water, the girls picked up their tops and headed up to the camp site. They made no attempt to put them back on. Gus was right; games were afoot! We followed along behind, "rudders" redeploying. The women sat in camping chairs casually chatting and toweling their hair. Well Jen and Maria were casually chatting.

Annie was feigning listening and smiling weakly and trying not to look at any of us, unsuccessfully. I also tried unsuccessfully not to look at Annie's breasts – so firm and capped with those plump, dark nipples. She looked up and caught me staring. We locked eyes for several seconds, then she looked away, the slightest smile etched on her lips, showing no embarrassment from catching me ogling her, or from me catching her checking out my erection, which was fairly obvious in my clinging, wet trunks.

After waiting just long enough to make us squirm, Jen spoke up, "Guys, why don't you make yourselves useful. Hon, pour us some wine and show Jeff where the lanterns are. We could use a little more light."

"You got it, Babe," Gus answered nonchalantly and turning slightly in my direction, he shrugged his hairy shoulders, cocked an eyebrow and mouthed "Told you something was up." Then to Jeff, "There are two Colemans in the stowage on the boat. Set them up on the table, Champ." Jeff looked like he was still chewing on that frog from earlier. Anyway, he dutifully headed to the boat.

"Jake, Sweetie," Jen continued, "In my beach bag, there's a big bottle of body lotion, good to keep the water from drying out the skin."

"Got it," I said, trying to sound equally nonchalant. I went to her big beach bag and fished out the bottle, some very expensive looking and pleasant smelling stuff. When I turned to hand it to her, she motioned and shook her head, "No, over on the blankets. You men are going to treat us ladies to massages. Tonight, you pamper us!"

"Ladies," she continued, "pick a spot and a masseur. I got Jake and this spot will do." With that, she went over and flopped, face down on the middle blanket, arms stretched over her head, which was turned to the right, and stretched out her legs leaving them slightly akimbo. My wife slowly unfolded her long, voluptuous body out of her camping chair, and headed over to the left side of Jen, her magnificent breasts slightly swaying. She called out to Jeff, who was just returning with the lanterns, "Jeff, you look like you have big, strong hands. After you light those lanterns, come over and give me my massage."

Of course, I was very, very surprised that my wife was doing any of this. She is not prudish and not excessively modest, but even with our friends she had never displayed her breasts before. And now she was intentionally requesting Jeff to give her a massage. I took for granted it would be Gus, and Jeff with Annie. I was stupefied, pissed off, and you bet, damn jealous! For me, this whole evening had gone from sublime to shit in a split second!

Jeff, who was at the boat when the "massage and pamper" evolution was announced, looked at me in total confusion, and then back at my wife who was now stretching her amazing, all but naked body out on a blanket in the same pose as Jen. I mimicked Gus, shrugged my shoulders and in a jovial tone said, "We're giving the ladies a spa day," though I didn't feel a damn bit jovial. In fact, if there was any way I could have put a stop to it without being the "cub scout" in the group, I would have. Besides, I was about to get to rub my hands all over Jen's tight little body.

Gus brought cups and three opened, re-corked bottles of wine over to the blankets, put a bottle on each one and looked at Annie, who was frozen in her chair.

"Annie, I guess you're stuck with me," Gus offered.

Smiling weakly, Annie rose out of her chair and quickly headed to the vacant blanket, making eye contact with no one. When she laid down, her arms went down by her sides and legs close together.

I could see Jen's fingerprints all over this. She wanted to put me in an intimate position with her, if for no other reason than to tease me. And she had already acknowledged Jeff's fascination with my wife, so that pairing probably tickled her sense of irony. But, my wife went along with all of it. And, obviously, Annie had agreed and knew what was going to happen. My question was, "Is this just for their entertainment and to prick-tease us, or is there more? Deep down, I was conflicted. I was excited about Jen, but very unexcited about Jeff rubbing his hands on my wife.

Gus offered Annie a glass of wine, and leaning close, spoke quietly into her ear, "Honey, if you're uncomfortable and would just like to have some wine, or would like, maybe Jeff, to give you the massage, we can swap..."

"Oh, no," Annie quickly, but quietly replied, "I want to...a massage...you know, for you to give me a massage. I, just, well, I've never actually, uh, been this exposed in this kind of...situation. I didn't think it would be so, um, difficult to..."

"Hey, it's okay. Have some wine and relax. Leave the driving to me," Gus gently reassured her, "and I do give a very good massage." With that, she smiled sheepishly and lifted up on one elbow to take the cup of wine from Gus, displaying her beautiful, tawny brown breasts with their large, dark brown aureoles and puffy, delicious-looking nipples.

I turned to take up a position on my knees, perpendicular to Jen's right shoulder, "Uh, sorry. Where would you like me to start?" I asked.

"At the tips of my fingers," she said, wiggling her fingertips for emphasis, "and don't stop till you get to the tips of my toes!" More wiggling.

"Yes Ma'am."

"And skip nothing in between," she added.

"Nothing?" I questioned.

"Nothing," she cooed emphatically. Then she added, loud enough for everyone to hear, "This is all about the ladies, tonight. The men are to do exactly what we ask."

She continued, like she had forgotten something, "Oh ladies, let's make it easier for the men to massage us." With that, she stood, hooked her fingers in her bikini panties and casually pulled them down, exposing her auburn-haired vulva to me...Frog – throat – croak – ribbit!

I was dumbfounded. Then it dawned on me! I quickly looked at my wife; who was still facing down but had come to her knees. Slowly she stood, paused and glanced at me with a weak, half-smile on her face and gave a slight shrug. Then she hooked her thumbs in her bikini panties and slowly pushed them down over her hips exposing her plush, dark mound to me – and at the same time, her perfectly shaped ass to Jeff who was standing behind her. I saw him staring. I know – how could he not? That was bad enough, but then she bent over to finish pushing the panties down her legs to step out of them and exposed her vulva to him! I know she didn't realize it, but he damn sure did. His jaw dropped and his eyes damn near bugged out of his head as at that moment he had an unobstructed view of her labia and her slightly pronounced inner lips. The fucking, young prick was staring directly at my wife's sex!

To his credit, he quickly looked away. But I was still very pissed. Maria in the meantime had quickly laid down on her stomach again, her long, bronze and completely nude body stretched out on the blanket. Her lustrous hair glistened in the light of the lanterns, which also highlighted the beautiful curve of her round buttocks. I was simultaneously aroused by her beauty and freaked out from seeing my wife expose herself to Jeff.

Jen cleared her throat. I had completely forgot about her. I looked down as she rolled onto her side and propped up on one elbow giving me a full frontal view of her naked body. She asked, kind of pouty, "Are you going to pay attention to me. I'm patiently waiting for my massage, or don't you want to rub your hands all over me?"

I was torn between checking on my wife and that young prick and taking in all of Jen's gorgeous body for the first time. By the light of the lanterns, I could see her firm breasts and small, pink nipples, flat stomach and beautiful vulva, covered in wispy, slightly wavy, auburn hair. She took a long drink of wine, tilted her head, looked directly into my eyes and said to me, but to the others as well, "Guys, your turn will come." She laid back down, closed her eyes and relaxed. The rules had been established. My wife was lying flat, head turned to the side, watching me and, I observed, she did have her legs together.

Jen was not so subtly wiggling her fingers and toes. I squeezed an ample amount of lotion into my hand and passed the bottle to Gus, who took some and passed it back to me to give to Jeff. He and Maria were positioned to the left of us, so unfortunately, I would be able to watch Jeff rub his hands all over my wife. I swear if he touched her ass, I was going to...shit what could I do? I was going to be doing the same to Jen. My guts churned.

When I passed the lotion to Jeff, I noticed he was looking very uncomfortable sitting next to my wife, who was waiting patiently for her massage to begin. When I looked in his eyes, I saw he was afraid to touch her naked body in front of me. Good fucking thing! But, what could I do?

"Jeff, do a good job. It's not very often you get the opportunity to please a woman that beautiful," I reassured him.

"No, sir. I mean, yes sir," he stumbled.

"Jeff, this is really not the time to call me 'sir.' Jake will do. Now, relax and do what milady desires," I concluded with a warm, but fake smile.

"Sure thing, Jake," he smiled back.

I went to work on Jen, totally focusing on nothing but pleasing her, trying to push everything else out of my mind. As I gave Jen her massage, I could hear occasional contented moans from Annie and my wife. I can't tell you how jealous I felt. My stomach was queasy, but I stayed focused on the task at hand.

After I reached Jen's fabulous ass and had been massaging it for a few moments, Jen raised up on her elbows, "Okay, guys, now for the intimate part of the massage! Do what your lady requests." Then she laid back down, and not too quietly said, "Fill me with your fingers, all of me!" I turned and looked her in the eyes. She knew what I was thinking; that Jeff was probably going to be doing the same to my wife. Where was this going to end?

Jen whispered, "Hey babe, this is as far as it's going to go. We're just having some fun, okay? Your wife isn't going to fall in love; she's just going to get a little pleasure." She paused, "I've been waiting a long time to have you touch me like this. Please don't leave me hanging."

More harshly than I meant to, I whispered back, "But why Jeff? Why not Gus? I could have dealt with that."

"Annie isn't attracted to Jeff; sort of turned off by him. We couldn't do this unless everybody participated. Maria didn't want it this way. She did it as a favor to me so I could have you 'touch' me."

Jeff who had his hands on my wife's lower back, had paused. He was watching us indirectly, not sure if it was okay to proceed. It fucking wasn't! Maria was looking directly at me, her eyes clouded with concern, doubt.

Well, shit.

I quietly spoke, "Jeff she likes, umm, a 'deep' massage in 'both areas'." His eyes went from wide to almost bugging out. He actually turned slightly pale and swallowed hard. But, he nodded and started sliding his hands over my wife's beautiful ass. I could see he was shaking, nervous as hell. He was on his knees and I could also see the young peckerwood had a raging hard on. His dick was snaked down his shorts, and the damn thing was long; it looked kind of skinny but long and near as I could tell, a lot damn longer than mine. Oh, now I felt better, just fucking peachy!

I quickly refocused on Jen. I slid my middle two fingers slowly over her small, delicate inner lips and diminutive vagina, already quite moist, then gently worked a middle finger inside her snug hole. I was very surprised at how tight she felt. How did she take that big ape's cock in her every day? Yeah, I know ladies, you have kids and those lovely vaginas spring back to normal, well mostly – and we men really appreciate that. But still?

She started pushing back into my hand as I set up a rhythm with my finger. Then I took the pad of my thumb, wet it in her juices and rubbed it over the pucker of her anus and gradually pressed the tip inside. The reaction was instantaneous. She started bucking and grunting, "Oh fuck yes, now, harder, now!" At the same time, she pulled her knees up under her, stretched out her left hand in front of her head to stabilize her position and reached under herself with her right hand and went to work furiously frigging her clit. I worked another finger into her hot slick tunnel and increased the tempo of pumping in and out of her. I reached under with my free hand and starting fondling one of her lovely, firm breasts and stimulating her hard, little nipple.

She was grunting and moaning and repeating, "Good, good, oh yes, oh yes, fucking good!"

That's when I heard another familiar sound – my wife's pre-cum mantra – a mixture of high keening sounds, quick breaths blown through tightly pursed lips, and softly but urgently spoken words of encouragement, "Oh yes, faster, harder, like that, oh yes..."