Beach Blanket Bingo!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over and Maria was on her back, knees slightly bent, legs spread wide – her normal position for what was happening. Jeff was pumping two long fingers of his right hand rapidly and deeply in and out of her vagina. His left hand was pressing down on her plush, dark mound, and his thumb was massaging her clit, as I'm sure she had instructed him. She loves pressure on her mound during masturbation. She was using her own fingers to stimulate her large nipples. At that moment, her legs began to shake, and immediately her hips began to buck against Jeff's hands and she let out a final long keening sound ending with staccato "Oh, Oh, Oh's!" as she climaxed.

My face literally turned red with jealousy. I admit it was very hot watching my wife cum like that. I had never seen that as a spectator. But it was Jeff's fingers crammed in her pussy. I was not handling this. I was not on board with it. But what was I going to do? Currently I was banging a screeching Jen with my own fingers.

Though I had not stopped my intense ministrations to Jen, my focus had wandered, and I think she sensed what was going on with me, because she squeezed my fingers hard with her hot cunt, accompanied by her hissing, "Please Jake..."

I was brought back to the task at hand, and felt guilty for not staying focused on her. I redoubled my efforts and leaning close to her ear, I hoarsely whispered, "I want to feel your tight, little cunt clenching my cock like that, you hot little slut!"

I said it to help her cum, but I meant it, too. Her vocalizations became louder; her strong vaginal muscles were squeezing and spasming on my fingers and her body started to shudder. She pressed hard against my hand while furiously jilling herself. She exploded in climax and I felt her release an amazing quantity of fluid on my hand. I wanted to dive between her legs and bury my face in her hot muff, but wasn't sure about protocol. She fell forward, flat on the blanket, shaking and twitching, with her left arm still stretched out above her head and her right arm pinned under her. When she stopped shaking, I gently rolled her onto her left side. She turned her face to mine, pulled me down and kissed me deeply, her small, pointed tongue darting in and out, tangling with mine and teasing my lips. The moment was broken by Annie, screaming like banshee as she came forcefully.

I guess I shouldn't have worried about protocol. When I looked to the right, I saw Annie on her back with her legs thrown over Gus's burly shoulders and clamped around his head, which was buried between her thighs and shaking back and forth like one of those paint can shakers at a hardware store. His big hands were pawing her full, firm breasts and she was tossing her head side to side. Then, her head fell slack to one side, eyes closed and her legs slid off his shoulders. Gus came up immediately with a big intake of air, face covered in her juices.

Beneath me, Jen softly said, with some obvious affection, "The big ape is good for some things."

I looked over at my beautiful wife. She and Jeff were sitting side by side, and had obviously been watching the other couples finish, but now had their upper bodies turned into each other in a warm embrace. Her big breasts were pressed into his chest, his hands were wrapped in her long hair and her full lips were pressed firmly against his in a sensuous kiss. I don't know if they started that after seeing Jen and me doing it, or before. But I was very unhappy about that, in a way, even more than the masturbation. A kiss is more intimate and romantic. So now, not only was I jealous, I felt cuckolded, even though I had just passionately kissed my wife's best friend after bringing her to climax.

Sensing me watching, my wife broke from the kiss and smiled at me, rolled her eyes, blew a breath of air between her pursed lips and shrugged her shoulders a little as if to say, "Wow, can you believe what we just did?"

I smiled back and nodded reassuringly. Her eyes lit up. She had been worried. I hid my real feelings. I didn't want to spoil the evening for anybody else – except maybe Jeff.

Jen broke the silence, "Okay, guys, that was amazing. Everybody okay?" she asked sincerely.

"My dick is about to explode," Gus answered, pretty sincerely, himself.

"Well, let's spend the night here," Jen decided for all of us, "and you come over here and I'll see if I can fix that little problem. But let's lose the lights now."

"Ain't nothin' little about this problem." Gus grumbled.

I looked at Maria and she was already preparing a place for us. Although I had been about to explode when Jen came, my hard-on had disappeared when I witnessed my wife kissing that young prick! Okay, so I'm wasn't being real mature about it.

And I wasn't going to fuck Maria! She could think about Jeff and fuck herself! The sight of my wife enjoying young Jeff's ministrations and then kissing him had put a damper on my party.

To this point, Annie had shown little interest in Jeff, but she spoke up, "Uh, Jeff, I am not really ready to, you know..., but I will help you with that," she said softly, nodding at his erection.

"Really, that would be great, but you don't have to," he replied.

"No, no, come over here. It's okay." Annie assured him.

"Oh good, I was worried poor Jeff wasn't going to get any relief!" I thought sarcastically. Then, "Gee, should I ask him to please bang my wife."

I just couldn't get a handle on this.

I know, understatement.

My wife was lying on her side on the blanket she had pulled up between two trees to provide us a little privacy. I could see the outline of her beautiful body, the womanly curve of her hips, her long, perfectly toned legs. She is the most beautiful woman I know.

In spite of myself, I started getting hard again. I had been determined not to. I laid down beside her and she quickly pulled me to her, rolling on her back and spreading her legs at the same time. I slid between her familiar, muscular thighs and my chest made contact with her full, womanly breasts with their dark saucer-like aureoles and large, now taut nipples; the feel of her and the womanly scent of her eliminated any possibility that I could resist her at that moment.

She spoke with urgency in her voice, "Baby, I need you in me right now. I've been waiting all night for this."

I shoved my now fully rock hard cock up her sopping wet vagina until our pubic bones smacked together. Briefly, it crossed my mind why her pussy was so wet, but I was already thrusting vigorously, enjoying the exquisite feeling of her velvety tunnel. She had her long legs wrapped around me and her long arms wrapped around my upper torso, mashing her big breasts into my chest. She was kissing me passionately and humping up against me. Suddenly, for the second time tonight, her legs went wide and started shaking uncontrollably; she arched her back and dug her nails into me.

She buried her face into my shoulder to muffle her screams, "Oh baby, fuck, oh cum, please fill me now!"

Though partially muffled it was still loud. Thrusting like a madman, I came hard and fast, shooting deep into my wife's hot, snug hole. As I finished, I could feel her pussy juices and my cum squishing out of her spasming vagina. I rolled off and after a sweet kiss and "I love you's," I thankfully went to sleep. The last thought I had was that her pussy was so wet, not because of me, but some long-dicked, 28 year-old.

III. TROUBLED WATERS

The next several days were spent hiking, boating, skiing and relaxing, and vigorously fucking our partners, except for Jeff and Annie; I wasn't sure what they were doing. I still had a jealousy hangover, but was dealing with it. Fortunately, I didn't catch Jeff or Maria ogling each other or exchanging any knowing looks and for the most part, I had pushed the "beach blanket bingo" episode to the back of my mind and was enjoying the rest of our vacation.

Speaking of that special night and the "you'll get your turn," the men were waiting for the next shoe to drop, but were loath to say a word until the women made the next move. The next day, by consensus, we laid around, went for a leisurely swim, ate, drank and chilled as we were all a little exhausted. Too much fun can be too much fun.

But, too much sex, well, is there such a thing?

After a late dinner, we went out on the deck and sat in the loungers, drinking and relaxing. I looked up at the night sky; it was in full bloom. Here, without city lights, you could see the Milky Way in all its glory. A full moon, just cresting over the tree tops, was climbing into the night sky. After about an hour of chatting and laughing about things like Gus eating his ski while trying to show off yesterday, we all settled into a pleasant silence.

Jen ended the quiet moment asking Gus to get the hot tub ready. It's a round redwood affair set flush in the redwood deck, very comfortable for the four of us. I wasn't too sure about six. Jen sent Jeff to distribute candles on the deck and put out towels. I was in charge of the bar and went in to make three pitchers of margaritas on the rocks. The women retreated to the house to change. It was a little cool this evening so the women were wearing cover-ups when they came out. I went back inside to get the last pitcher of margaritas and the plastic cups. When I returned, everybody was settled in the hot tub. I put the last pitcher down by me and distributed the cups. I immediately noticed my wife's big boobs half floating, half submerged in the water. The women had taken their tops off – nice! The lights had been turned off with the only light coming from the night sky and the glow of the candles scattered around the deck.

Annie was sitting next to Gus, and then counter-clockwise, next to Annie was Jeff, then Maria, with a space next to her for me, then Jen and back to Gus.

I started to get into the tub when Maria informed me, "Honey, we're all going commando tonight. If you want, you can get in the water then remove your shorts. That's what Gus and Jeff did."

"Yeah, bullshit!" I thought. I pulled my t-shirt over my head, stripped my shorts down my legs, and casually stepped down into the bubbling water. I took my time sliding into my seat, feigning that the water was hot – which it was. For better or for worse, I displayed my hairy balls and semi-hard cock for everybody to see. I'm not porn star huge, but, fully erect I'm eight inches and pretty thick. Right now I was hanging proud. "Take that, 'Snake Boy'," I thought.

As soon as I was in the water, my wife reached over and took my semi-hard cock in her hand and started stroking it, slowly but firmly. Her large breasts bobbed and wobbled from the effects of the bubbles and her stroking me. Jen was obviously jacking Gus, and Annie was administering to Jeff; the two had seemed to become friendlier but I still didn't see any sparks between them and had not seen them kiss or do anything sexually, at least until now.

After only a minute or so of my wife jacking me, I felt another, smaller hand join my wife's. I was pretty sure it wasn't Gus. I wondered if anybody else knew Jen was jacking me, too. A little slow on the uptake, I shortly realized every woman was doing double duty as the water in the hot tub started sloshing around more intensely, practically simulating a rough sea. Something was nagging at me, but I couldn't lock on. I looked around, moving only my eyes; Gus had his head back, eyes closed; Annie's head was bent slightly down, eyes closed with a serious look on her face as she was obviously, genuinely focused on the job "at hand." Jeff was sitting upright, eyes big, staring straight ahead. It finally dawned on me what was troubling me, not only was Annie jacking Jeff, my wife was too!

This ended within a couple minutes as Jen stopped jacking me, followed by my wife, and quickly all the "happy jacking" was over as witnessed by the water starting to calm.

Jen spoke up, "Okay boys, this is your payback for the other night. Now, we ladies are going to return your favors. You just had the appetizer, now for the main course. Get up on the edge of the tub! Close your eyes and do not open them until told to do so, and no cheating or you will be preparing your 'own dinner.' Next, put your hands on the deck behind you, and do not remove them until told to do so – no touchy-feely until told," she finished emphatically, then added, "Remember ladies – No cum in the water; okay on the deck, but preferably, and I'm sure the men will agree, don't waste it!"

We did as instructed. I got up on the side of the hot tub, eyes closed and braced my upper body by leaning back slightly with my arms straight and hands planted on the deck. I really didn't want to "prepare my own supper!"

I felt bodies move then hands pushed my knees apart and a wet mouth sucked my cock in, snugly surrounding the head. This was not my wife! My wife's mouth is larger and deeper, and when she takes my cock all the way to the back of her throat, she can engulf over half of it. My eyes almost popped open, but I squeezed them shut, tightly, really enjoying the different feel of this mouth. When I felt small, strong hands grab the remaining length of my cock, I immediately knew this was Jen; process of elimination – Maria and Annie both have larger hands with longer fingers, and again I was sure it wasn't Gus.

Then I remembered that when we "pleased" the women, they had switched spouses. That meant my wife currently had her lips wrapped around Gus's fat cock, or worse – Jeff's long prick! I went all cold feeling and almost lost my hard on.

But, I didn't have much time to dwell on my wife as Jen began sucking the head of my cock like a lollipop. My large cockhead almost filled her mouth. She wrapped her petite hands around my shaft, one below the other and started slowly jacking me. The firm grasp of her hands jacking my shaft and the tight grip of her mouth sucking my cockhead felt sublime. While her oral treatment was not quite as good as my wife's, it felt delightful and wonderfully different. I really wished I could watch this erotic moment.

And just as I thought it, while still jacking me, Jen popped her mouth off my dick just long enough to almost shout, "Okay, hands free and open your eyes." Then she sank my cock back into her mouth and continued her intense ministrations.

I immediately opened my eyes. The first thing I saw as I looked down, was the vision of Jen between my legs, stroking and sucking me, her incredibly firm breasts jiggling up and down in rhythm with her jacking me. Her bright green eyes looked up and met mine. Momentarily, she stopped, pulled her sweet mouth off my cock and whispered, "I so want this big cock in my cunt!" My already hard cock became further engorged.

I looked up and slightly to my right and saw Annie bouncing her head back and forth on Gus' fat cock, bracing herself on both sides with her hands holding his hips. Even with its impressive girth, she was sucking most of his six plus-inch cock into her mouth, her big, beautiful lips sliding up and down his shaft. This was obviously not her first rodeo! His head was tilted up with eyes closed as he deeply and loudly grunted. While I was watching, Gus started thrusting his hips into Annie. She expertly controlled his thrusts with her hands on his hips and rapidly sucked his cock until he mounted his climax and started bucking into her uncontrollably. Then, all she could do was hang on and suck. Gus came for what seemed like a minute, unloading his balls into her mouth as she never stopped sucking. Gus loudly groaned, "Holy Fuck!" and dropped back to the deck.

I didn't want to look to my left...but I had to.

There was my wife, her broad shoulders between Jeff's legs; her left arm wrapped around his right leg for stability; her right hand gripping the base of his shaft while she was rapidly sliding her mouth up and down, taking his long, slim cock all the way down to her hand and back up to the tip of his prick and back down again. I could tell his cock was smacking the back of her throat and could see his swollen, pointy-shaped head sliding back and forth between her lips. I could tell his skinny dick was close to ten inches long, maybe more! While I was watching, she removed her right hand, grabbed his hips with both hands and then slowly she went all the way down until his cockhead hit the back of her throat then paused, and then to my shock – and utter dismay, pushed hard; his head popped into her throat and she buried her nose into his pubic hair, her chin touching his puffy balls.

This is something she had tried with me but found difficult because of my girth, especially my fat cockhead. Now, here she was, doing it to another man – a young man – a good looking, well hung, young man. I was sick, my guts churning, but I couldn't look away. She started sliding her lips all the way back up to the tip of his cock, taking a breath of air through her nose, and then going all the way back down again. He was leaning on one arm, one hand planted on the deck, with his other hand wrapped in her hair, following her deep strokes. As he looked down at my wife, his eyes said it all – ecstasy and adoration! After only a minute of the deep-throating, Jeff started bucking his hips and straining. Maria rammed her head down one last time, held still with her mouth pressed against his crotch. Jeff started shooting his sperm down her throat until he collapsed on the deck. Finally I looked away.

Watching my wife had curiously superheated my libido and I felt my cock impossibly swell more. I couldn't explain it and felt disgusted with myself. But I was already too far gone not to cum. Jen sensing my impending orgasm removed one hand from my cock and started massaging my balls with it. She began taking as much of my cock in her mouth as possible, sucking hard and jacking her remaining hand up and down my cock as fast as she could go. With all the stimulation, my head smacking against the back of her throat, the rapid jacking and expert fondling, I began to shake and started thrusting into her mouth. A moment later, an earth shattering orgasm hit me. I pumped my load into Jen's sucking mouth like I hadn't cum in months. She sucked it all down like a porn star.

Spent, I laid back on the deck. Jen crawled up my body, dragging the points of her now completely engorged nipples across my chest, then laid against me and pressed her lips to mine and kissed me deeply for what seemed like an eternity. I started to swell again. Finally, Jen released me and rolled to the side. I sat up and swung my feet out of the tub. I reached down and helped her up. She was staring intently into my eyes.

IV. A DARK AND GLOOMY FORECAST

Over her head, I saw my wife sitting on the deck next to Jeff. They were sitting side by side and just holding each other, but seeing her naked body next to his and his semi-hard cock slick with her spit; I felt sick inside. My wife, seeing me looking, gave me a sweet smile; I didn't smile back. I was upset, angry, livid. I made up my mind.

I glanced at Gus who ever so slightly nodded and gave a slight wink. I swept Jen off the deck, cradled her in my arms, and turned toward the sliding door of our suite.

Jen whispered, "I've waited 10 years for this."

"Me too," I admitted.

Maria could sleep wherever the hell she wanted.

When I reached the deck entrance to our bedroom, I set Jen down, and as I opened the door, I saw Gus imitate me, scooping a lightly shrieking Annie off the deck and making a beeline for his and Jen's suite.

My wife was still sitting next to Jeff on the deck, looking at me. I couldn't read her expression, but she wasn't smiling.

This vacation was officially out of control – officially screwed!

I turned on a bedside lamp. In the dim light, Jen's petite naked body took my breath away. Her sleek little body, her wet, glistening, auburn bush, and those lovely, firm breasts, topped with rosy pink aureoles and perky nipples, all overwhelmed my senses. Having looked her up and down, I returned my attention to her pretty face. She was smiling seductively. She had been watching me. My cock was standing straight out. I was ready. So was she.