Beach Blanket Bingo!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I had temporarily forgotten about Maria.

Jen had me lie on my back to start, "I can't wait. I want your cock inside me," then proceeded to mount me cowgirl style. She pressed the head of my cock against her vaginal opening. "Fuck," she grunted, "your head is big! Yummy."

I have a big, plum-shaped head that is a little bigger around than my fairly thick shaft – still not as fat as Gus' big stump, pretty sure of that.

Slowly, she worked my fat head past her opening then slid down my shaft, stopping over an inch short of pressing against my crotch.

"Oh baby, I can feel your head mashing against my cervix."

She was tight, but well lubricated, and started pumping up and down. I could feel her cervix every time she dropped. Her bottoming out like that was an incredible turn-on. Maria is deeper and there is less pressure when I hit bottom. It was a good thing I had already cum once or I wouldn't have lasted long and I wanted this to last. After only a couple of minutes, Jen started to orgasm. She started bouncing up and down and grunting, and putting together a string of obscenities. Then her tight vagina clamped down on my cock and started spasming. Breasts shaking, head thrown back, veins standing out on her neck, arms quivering, she climaxed – as always, loud and vulgar. After being suspended in that position and quivering for over a minute, Jen fell forward on me. We immediately kissed. I delighted in the feel of her small, pointed tongue and her sweet, hot little mouth. The feel of her petite, firm body pressed tightly against mine and her still lightly spasming vagina gripping my cock had my libido in overdrive. I was painfully hard.

From the other bedrooms, I heard the distinct sounds of sex. I could distinguish the sounds of Annie and Gus – Annie from hearing her at the beach and Gus from years of sleeping next door. And I could clearly hear my wife and the distinctive sounds she makes when she is being ridden hard. I pushed it out of my mind.

Jen's body was still lightly trembling. I was gently fondling her magnificent ass. I don't think I could ever get enough of touching those beautiful, firm globes.

Breathlessly, Jen laughed, "Oh fuck! That was incredible. You didn't cum." A statement, not a question.

Having cum like a horse just a little bit ago, I knew I would have endurance now. "Honey," I said, "You are in for a ride!"

She rolled off me, giggling, and jacked her legs open wide and suspended them in the air, lewdly showing her now red, very wet vaginal lips spread wide with her small hole gaping open. She was on her elbows; head lifted forward, breasts rising proudly from her chest, and her stomach muscles rippling from the effort of holding her legs up – an unbelievable sight.

"Ram it in, Big Guy!" She challenged.

I crawled between her legs and did exactly that. I grabbed my dick with one hand, braced myself with the other; pushed the head up against her hot, wet hole, and shoved all the way in with one stroke. I smacked hard into her cervix.

"Umph! Shit!" she yelped and swore, then growled, "Hammer the shit out of me with that pole."

I did. I pounded her like a jack hammer, her petite body flopping like a ragdoll under me. For long minutes I kept pounding into her, straining to keep up the intense action, until I felt her small hands grab my lower back, gripping hard, driving her fingernails into me. She came incredibly hard, bucking back against me wildly.

As I rammed her, rapid-fire, she screamed, "You-ugh-unh-fu-uck-king-ba-as-ss-tard! Fuck-uck-uck-uck...FU-U-UCK ME-EE-EE-EEE! UGH-UH-UH-UH!" She shook and jerked and yelled as she slammed into her climax. I stopped stroking and held still, buried in her.

With her voice almost dwindling to a whisper she hoarsely ended, "Oh lover, thank you lover. Jake, damn. Shit. Jake, honey, that was, oh shit! Spasming..."

Then her legs and arms dropped to the side, and her head, which she had been holding up, fell back. Breathing hard, she shook her head back and forth, and gasped, "Shit, I've got nothin' left. What the fuck is that still stuck in my poor pussy?"

Laughing, I extricated my glistening rod from her now gaping twat and flopped on the bed to rest my cramping legs and taking in big deep breaths, I replenished my oxygen-starved lungs.

As we both quieted down, she observed, "Honey, you haven't cum yet. I don't know how much more pounding I can take!"

"I have just what the doctor ordered," I breathed out, still partially out of breath, "Leave the driving to me, as I think I heard your husband say the other night."

She laughed lightly and said, "Bring it on, Lover."

I told her to lie flat on the bed, face down, legs straight down and slightly spread. I positioned a pillow under her hips and straddled her; grabbed my rigid cock, aimed it at her pretty little pussy, and slowly pushed in. Then I squeezed her legs back tightly together. Her firm, pronounced butt cheeks added the depth needed for her to take me without getting her cervix hammered. I started thrusting with long, hard strokes, Jen grunting every time I slammed against her tight ass. In no time, she was practically vibrating beneath me and moaning incoherently into her pillow.

She lifted up onto her elbows and started chanting, "Fu-uck-ing a-ama-azing! Uh-uh-uh-p-p-pound-me-ee, ba-aaby! Ugh, fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck..."

Gradually, I started speeding up. I could feel my own orgasm slowly building. I picked up the pace, pounding faster and faster like an automaton, pushing past my fatigue, determined to get off.

Then Jen started clinching her vaginal muscles and growling, "Faster-faster-faster."

Then, her voice high pitched and straining, she squeaked out, "I-I'm-m-m fuck-ing cum-mum-ming ag-ag-gain! NO-OW! OH-OH-FU-UCK-OH-OH-OH-YE-ESS-SS-NO-OW-WW!

That was all I needed to hear. I started thrusting like my ass was on fire. Jen screamed and I blew the end of my dick off!

Okay, it just felt like it. I rolled on my side with Jen still pressed up against me, my throbbing cock still a prisoner in her tight tunnel.

She whispered, "Don't you ever say a fucking word to anybody. That was the best fuck...hardest orgasm...I've ever had," she exclaimed between breaths.

I nodded and passed out.

V. UNHAPPY ENDING?

I awoke to sunlight filtering through the curtains and the feel of soft, warm skin and the gentle curves of a woman pressed against my back – again, not Gus! The full breasts felt especially fantastic – not Jen, either! Momentarily, I was confused.

Maria roused from her sleep, "Morning honey. Sleep okay? You were really out when I came in, snoring away, so I didn't wake you."

"Uh, guess I was out," and added under my breath, "I don't snore." My mouth was dry, my throat was hoarse and my voice emotionless.

Maria knew I was upset, and she knew why.

"I thought maybe you had a good time last night," she ventured tentatively, her voice shaky.

I didn't answer.

She continued, "Jake, I heard you and Jen. You sounded like you really had a wild time." I still didn't speak. I could tell she was on the verge of crying, "I thought you wanted her, to be with her..." She was sobbing now.

I was angry and hurt. Finally I spoke, and I was cruel. "Well, you were busy...all cozy with your new, young lover...'Snake Boy!' His cock down your throat...I didn't have you, so I fucked who was left!"

The sobbing stopped. In and angry voice, she fired at me, "You look at me, damn you!"

I slowly rolled over to look up at her. She was half sitting, propped on an elbow. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. She had her head down though and didn't look at me.

Realizing she would be overheard, Maria dropped her voice to a harsh whisper and continued, "I didn't and don't give a shit about Jeff. When Jen came up with this crap, I was supposed to be with Gus. Jen said it was time we had some fun. And she said plain out that she had always wanted to sleep with you but didn't want to alienate me, and would I be interested in sleeping with Gus. I admitted I had thought about it, and that you and I had shared fantasies. We talked and decided to do it and went to Annie to include her and Jeff."

"But Annie isn't attracted to Jeff. So we talked and since Jen wanted you so bad, that only left Gus for Annie. I would have to be with Jeff, and was I okay with that? Jen said that she knew the young stud, her words, had the hots for me, so how would I feel about being with him. I just didn't see me being with someone that young, but I got a little excited thinking about it and I agreed. Okay, I fucking agreed. And I had fun. I'm sorry.

I thought from the night at the island you were fine with this...that it was what 'you' wanted! I heard you whisper that night to Jen when you were ramming your fingers in her that you wanted to feel her 'cunt clamped on your cock' or whatever! Well, when I heard that, even though I didn't want to go through with it, and even though I didn't want you to fuck Jen, and I didn't want to fuck Jeff, I said what the hell and decided to try and have fun with it. It was only sex, right? It was only supposed to be about sex. That's what I thought. That's what I told myself."

Then she added quietly, "But apparently it wasn't. At least my fucking Jeff wasn't." Then she finally stopped and looked at me. She had stopped crying, eyes swollen and red.

All this time, I'd been wallowing in self-righteous indignation, because my wife was having sex with Jeff, when she only went down that road because she believed I wanted to fuck Jen. I was wrong. She was right. I didn't speak; I didn't know what to say.

After waiting for me to respond, she got off the bed and said, "I'm going to take a shower," then added sharply, "You should too; you've got Jen's smell all over you."

In over 16 years together, my wife and I had never been harsh with each other.

I thought hard about what had happened, what we had done and what Maria had said. I had some talking of my own to do now and I had better get the fuck over myself and get it right.

Our shower is deep and designed with no enclosure or curtain. I could see her standing under the water, her back to me, washing her hair. I stood there for a while, taking in her body – her tall, full figured, curvaceous body, her amazingly beautiful, full yet firm buttocks, olive-toned skin and long black hair – and those incredible legs! I was sick in my heart. I loved her so much. I had hurt her. But, frankly, I still wasn't so pleased about her fucking Snake Boy. But, I had to fix this. I had to fix it now.

"Baby, I want to talk to you," I said as I stepped in the shower. She didn't turn around and kept washing. Actually, I was grateful. I couldn't look her in the eyes yet. I continued, "You were, are right about everything. I honestly didn't realize how you felt. I'm sorry I got jealous of Jeff. But, I'm only going to apologize once for that. How could I not be jealous? You are my world, my woman...and though we've played out fantasies, I never dreamed you would actually ever be with another man...especially not giving your affections, your body to a handsome, younger man...who I might add is hung like a horse. I was painfully jealous.

But I made a big mistake, and this is the most important thing I am going to say. It was the only mistake that was made," I repeated, "it was the only mistake that was made. I wasn't honest with you."

I continued, "I didn't tell you how I felt. I didn't share my feelings. Out of pride, I didn't want you to know how insecure I was and how threatened I felt. So I gave you false signals, and you proceeded based on those. What has happened, your sleeping with Jeff, my sleeping with Jen; none of that is what matters. What matters is that I was dishonest. I let you down. I can't swear I won't ever let you down again, but I am damn sure going to try not to."

"All that said, I am glad you had good time. I know Jeff will never forget the most amazing sexual experience of his life and he will certainly never forget the most amazing woman he ever had or ever will have sex with. You've probably ruined him."

I thought I heard a little chuckle from Maria.

"And I am glad I fucked Jen. And she will never forget last night, either – I fucked her six ways silly. I may have ruined her for Gus." This time I clearly heard her chuckle.

"Yes, we had fun with a capital F. The only part I regret now is that I mainly did it last night with her, because I was angry with you. Now, you have to forgive me for my mistake, for hurting you, or my heart will break."

I turned to step out of the shower and felt my wife's hand on my arm. I slowly turned around to face her.

VI. HAPPY ENDING? OF COURSE!

"Hold me," she said weakly.

I took her in my arms and pressed her nude, wet body against me, and instantly, involuntarily, I became hard.

"After last night, me with Jeff," she said softly, "you want me now?"

"Of course. Of course I want you. I ache for you. You are who I love and desire above all else. As far as Jeff goes, I don't know if he blew you away or what, but I just need to know you still want me, too."

"Jake, for such a smart man, you can be a real dumb ass. You are a fantastic lover, and Jeff is no way competition for you, and his skinny dick did not exactly fill me up, okay? It just poked the crap out of me."

"I'm sorry. I'm trying," I continued, "Listen, we have a few more days left and if it works out that way, depending on how the others feel; well if you get the chance, I hope you can bang Gus' brains out – not that that would take much. But I slept with Jen, and he was a pretty good sport about it, and you know how enamored with you he is."

She nodded yes and gave a little smile, "I'll take good care of your partner."

I chuckled and added, "Given a chance, I'm going to teach my young assistant the meaning of the word 'respect,' okay?"

Maria laughed and I joined her. We both felt better. Then, there in the shower, we fucked! And, we made sweet love!

We eventually worked our way to the kitchen where the others were sitting, quietly drinking coffee. It was already well after 10 a.m. Everyone looked at us when we walked in. They had heard or at least suspected there was something wrong. Maria went and sat in one of the two empty chairs while I got us coffee. Everybody was silent. I sat down and handed Maria her cup.

Jen finally spoke up, almost timidly, first time in her life I think, and asked, "How are you sleepy heads doing? Everything okay?"

Before I could respond, Maria sighed kind of loudly and remarked, "Yep, things are good...except...I haven't been royally fucked by anybody, in well, it's been almost 20 minutes, now!"

Gus, caught with a mouthful of coffee, choked and spit it all over the table.

It took a while for the laughter to die down.

We made a huge breakfast and didn't leave a crumb. Afterward we all went down to the beach, laid out and relaxed, sunned and napped. Finally, Jen stood up, removed her bikini and asked spritely, "Anyone up for a swim?"

Gus spoke up, "Yeah, you need a float to hold you up?"

Jen shot back, "You keep that damn float to yourself! I'm sore as..."

The silence was deafening. Nobody looked at anybody. We were frozen in place. Jen had been grinning when she started. Now her face was blank. Gus? I was afraid to look.

In his best "wise ass" voice, he came right back with, "Oh yeah? I don't see how that's my fault! You'll have to take that one up with my big-dicked partner."

I choked. Fortunately everybody laughed. We stripped and headed into the water.

We spent our last few days boating and skiing, hiking, visiting some of the other coves and interesting places on the lake and lazing around before we had to head back to the world.

It was our last night there and after dinner, Gus pointed out that we had quite a bit of booze left and that we hadn't been back in the hot tub. Getting a nice buzz and relaxing in the hot, bubbling water sounded like a good idea before returning to work and reality.

As we sat around soaking and enjoying ice-cold margaritas, we talked about the mountain cabin, our next trip and planning some activities. Even through the alcohol, I felt I was getting too hot, so I got out and stretched out on a chaise lounge in the gentle night breeze. Maria followed me, then the rest got out. Jen looked like a beet. Annie, well, she just looked damn hot! The canary yellow panties and bra she was wearing contrasted beautifully with her silky, brown skin – ooph!

We laid on the chaises and looked up at the stars and all was right with the world.

Jen, who was obviously feeling no pain, told Gus to put on some mellow music, that she felt like dancing and then said to the girls, "Come on. This is our last night, let's not let it end just yet."

So Annie and Maria joined her on the deck as some classic Johnny Mathis came softly over the speakers. The girls began swaying to the rhythm of the music and then Maria took Jen's hand and spun her under her arm. Jen spun around and into Maria's arms and they proceeded to slow dance together, not provocatively – but it still looked damn hot. Gus came back with one of the last beers and checked out the scene.

"Fuck me," he mumbled.

Annie, sounding pouty, said, "Hey, what about me?"

Maria teased, "Jake, get off your lazy butt and dance with Annie."

Annie laughed and said coquettishly, "Yeah Jake, get off your lazy butt and dance with me."

I got up, walked over and took Annie's hand and pulled her to me, slipped my arm around her slim waist and began to move her lithe, very firm body around the deck. She smelled divine. Her almost nude body and hot, silky skin felt incredible. I was hard instantly.

As Maria and Jen continued to slow dance with their semi-naked bodies pressed closed together, Gus groused, "Hey, I ain't dancin' with Jeff. He's too damn tall."

Jen turned her head and said, "Hang on Brutus; Maria will dance with you in a second." Then she turned back to Maria and said, "I've always wanted to do this," and reached up and pulled Maria's face down to her and kissed her. With her free hand, she reached inside Maria's bikini bra and filled her small hand with Maria's big, pendulant breast, gently fondling her nipple.

Maria was stunned, but only for a moment. After a brief hesitation, she took the hand that she already had on Jen's back and loosed the bow of her bikini bra, stepped away from her body and let the bra fall free of Jen's breasts. Jen took her cue and reached in back and removed Maria's bra. Then they returned to kissing deeply, bodies pressed together. Good grief! I was making a mess in my shorts.

I heard a subdued grunt from Gus, and, spoken under his breath, "I've waited 10 years for that!"

Slow dancing with Annie, my dick was now hard as steel and stuck down the leg of my shorts where it was pressing firmly against her.

Jen and Maria broke from their kiss. Maria looked over at Gus and motioned him over with a curled finger. He obeyed. They began dancing face to face, mashed up against each other. Gus, who was now pressed up against my wife's wonderful, naked breasts, muttered again, "I've been waitin' 16 years for this!"

Jen turned to Jeff, who look rooted to where he was standing, wiggled her finger, beckoning him to join her, "Come here, tall, strong and handsome." She reached up and pulled him close, her firm naked breasts pressing into his torso.

Annie, who had been watching everything while we danced, pulled loose from me. I thought maybe my cock rubbing her was a problem; maybe I read her wrong. She allayed my fears by reaching back, undoing her bra clasp and freeing her voluptuous breasts with their dusky, plump aureoles and thick nipples. Then she reached around my neck again, pressed up against me and continued dancing, her head nuzzled into my neck.