Beach Blanket Bingo!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We danced that way for a while, then I saw Jen pull Jeff's head down to hers and give him a kiss on the mouth and mutter, "Big boy, I feel something poking me." Jeff apologized and started to pull away, but Jen stopped him, "Get back here, silly, I didn't say I didn't like it."

I looked over at Maria and she caught my eye and smiled. She put both hands on Gus's face and kissed him on the lips, obviously slipping her tongue into his mouth and drawing his into hers. I knew that was a signal for me and I turned back to Annie. Before I could do anything, she pulled me in against her tightly, brought my face down to hers and kissed me passionately.

She whispered in my ear, "I've been waiting a long time to do that and I didn't think it was going to happen." I returned her kiss with equal passion. It was incredibly wet and delicious. She reached down between us and found the outline of my engorged penis.

"It feels as big as I thought it would," she whispered in my ear.

I immediately slid my hands down and filled them with her firm buttocks. I was in heaven.

Jen, as usual, was the catalyst for what came next. "Guys (referring to all of us), I think we've found the perfect way to end our vacation." She looked over at Gus questioningly. He answered with a broad smile. (He knew this meant he was going to get to sleep with Maria). Next, he looked at me and shrugged his shoulders slightly and gave me a look that said, "What do you think; is this okay?"

I looked at Maria and she smiled slightly and slowly nodded her head once. I looked at Annie and saw the lust in her eyes. I slipped my arm around her waist, and extended my other hand, palm up, toward Maria and Gus and invited them to go to the house.

They both smiled and took each other's hand and headed inside. Jen and Jeff were right behind them. Annie started to pull me towards the door, but I halted her and said softly, "Why don't we stay out here, under the stars." There was also a bright moon hanging in the sky giving enough light to see every detail in her lovely face.

She nodded her head and slowly went to her knees, pulling my swimming trunks down as she went. My cock sprang straight out.

"Mmm, your head is big, nice. You have a nice, big cock, Boss," she said softly, coquettishly.

My cock lurched in her hand.

Smiling mischievously up at me, she pulled my engorged cock into her mouth, wrapping her beautiful, full lips tightly around the head. Looking down at her, seeing her envelop my cock was surreal. At that moment, I wondered if we would ever be able to work together again as boss and employee.

But I didn't wonder that much...or that long!

I reached down and slowly stroked her long, wavy hair. I reached for her face and cupped it in my hands and whispered, "Let's do this together; I want to taste you." I pulled the cushion off the chaise lounge and laid it on the deck, then I laid down on my back and reached for her. She quickly moved into position with her legs straddling me and started to take my cock into her mouth again, but her knees were off the cushion and on the hard deck. I suggested that, though it had sounded like a good idea, we would be more comfortable on a bed.

When we entered the master bedroom, it was very dark, but we heard one of the other couples on the king-size bed, so I quickly excused us and we headed for another room.

A husky, sultry voice cut the darkness, "No, babe. Join us, there's room." It was my wife. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I could see Gus between her legs performing cunnilingus. She was arching her back and pushing her vulva into his face. This was getting weird – fucking weird!

But, when in Rome...so I led Annie to the vacant side of the bed and I laid down and directed her over me again. She straddled my head and brought her curly dark mound down to my face. I marveled at her long, delicate, mauve colored lips, tinged brown on the edges. I buried my face in her sex. She smelled and tasted heavenly. As I began to work her prominent pussy lips with my tongue, I felt her engulf my cock. She held onto the base with one hand and took my cock to the back of her throat then pulled out until her lips slid over my plump head and back down again, lightly dragging her teeth across my head and shaft.

I worked her vaginal opening, licking from top to bottom. Every few passes, I would gently play the edges of her clit as I worked her hole with my stiff tongue. It turned out that she had a fairly large clit, which I was just starting to enjoy. We had a compatible rhythm going and I could feel her vagina contracting each time I touched her big clit and I wanted to bring her to climax, but at that moment the bed started rocking like crazy as Gus had moved up and mounted Maria and started plowing her vagina with his big stump.

The thought of that made me a little queasy but simultaneously excited me. I still don't understand that – oh well. Since delicate clit play was out of the question I indicated to Annie I wanted her on her back. She grinned and promptly positioned herself beneath me as I moved over her muscular, but wholly feminine body. Her big, incredibly firm breasts sat up on her chest without any spreading at all. Awesome! And her plump, brown aureoles and big, spongy nipples were just begging to be sucked. I bent down and wrapped my lips around one and pulled it deeply into my mouth.

Annie arched her back and moaned then growled, "Boss, I need your big cock," and I felt her slender fingers grasp my swollen shaft, pulling me to her hot hole.

Calling me "Boss" was erotic as hell and superheated my libido. I bypassed anymore foreplay and pushed my cock against her vagina. It was wet and slick and my fat head only paused a moment before it popped into her very wet and very tight vagina.

I guess Gus didn't stretch her out too much for me. She vocalized her pleasure as I slid deeper until I felt our pelvic bones met and my cockhead push against her cervix – perfect. I laid there momentarily, savoring the feel, her vagina snugly enveloping my cock. She took the opportunity to wrap her long, shapely legs around my back. Despite the movement next to us, I was able to set up a steady rhythm.

I started pumping in and out with long, slow strokes and felt her flex her vaginal muscles, making the experience even more intense. After a minute or two, she started humping back, meeting me stroke for stroke. I picked up the pace, thrusting faster and harder until I was steadily pounding her divine, young pussy.

Next to us, Gus was pounding away at Maria and she started her high-pitched keening and out of the corner of my eye I could see her legs shaking as she began climaxing.

She keened and urged Gus on, "Fill me-ee now! Oh da-amn, oh shit, yes, yes, now!"

Gus started pistoning in and out rapid-fire and cumming like a bull, grunting and groaning, cursing under his breath.

At that moment, I felt Annie's hot vagina tighten around my cock as she started an intense orgasm that seemed like it would never end. She threw her head back, planted her feet on the bed, and arched up, lifting her ass and me with her. Her whole body started spasming, shaking rapidly.

"AH-AGHH-GHH, SHI-IT, JAKE!" she screamed as she started cumming.

I paused to let her cum, and when she did, she let out a high-pitched scream, almost a long yelp sound, like the night at the beach. Back still arched, powerful leg and ass muscles holding her up, she convulsed in orgasm, then slowly sunk back to the bed and relaxed. I slowly resumed my deep thrusting, then with renewed vigor, I started stroking faster and faster until I was pistoning in and out of her like a madman. Keeping her feet planted, she thrust her hips up to meet me.

She barked, "Oh fuck, cum-mm-in-ing a-a-again-n-n. Now-owww!" And jerked her hips up so hard she would have thrown me off if her vagina hadn't been clamped so tightly around my cock. The combination of sights, smells and sounds overloaded my senses and I knew I would explode! But I didn't. I was locked up, incredibly hard, incredibly excited, but stuck!

Annie dropped to the bed and let her legs fall from me, but kept her arms around my neck and looked up at me, "You didn't cum, did you?"

"No, I just locked up or something, but I know what will 'unlock' me."

I told Annie I would like to take her from behind and she immediately accommodated. As we changed position, I looked over and saw Gus still sitting on his knees between my wife's legs, which were relaxed and splayed to the sides. They were both breathing heavily, recovering from their own lovemaking, and they were intently watching us.

Once Annie was on her knees and I positioned behind her absolutely beautiful, creamy brown ass and lovely, dripping wet pussy, I scooted up close, grabbed her slim hips and drove my cock home.

As I pushed into Annie, she pushed back. And each time I thrust, she counter thrust, forcing my cockhead to hit her cervix. When I speeded up, she matched me stroke for stroke, until we were blissfully pounding against each other in a frenzied, but perfectly synchronized rhythm. After only a couple of minutes, Annie grunted, "Oh, oh-oh-fu-uck. Oh fuck, Ja-ake, oh yes! Fuck! I-I-I'm, Fuck, Cum-mmm-ming!" and she froze and screeched. Her body started shaking and her pussy began convulsing, clenching and unclenching rapidly. Then she spasmed so hard she stopped me from thrusting and screamed again; that was all I needed. I immediately exploded, shooting her full of my hot cum until my legs started shaking and gave out. I fell backward, my dick popping free of her still gripping vagina as I collapsed on the bed. Annie stretched forward and likewise collapsed.

I got on my hands and knees and crawled up beside her, situated us in a spooning position with my semi-soft, aching cock pressed in between her firm butt cheeks. Seconds later, I felt my wife's ample breasts press against my back and her thoroughly wet pubic mound press against my buttocks. She laid one arm across me and reached her other hand up to run her fingers through my hair. At that moment, I was in a state of bliss that I could not remember ever being in. As we were drifting off to sleep, from elsewhere in the house we heard, "You fucking long-dicked son of a bitch, fuck me harder, I want to feel that pole in my damn uterus...!

BRIEF EPILOGUE

We were vacationing at the lake house and one night I dreamed that I had made love to Jen, Annie and my wife and that our group all had more mind-blowing sex than we thought possible. What a very strange and satisfying dream.

I awoke in the early hours of the morning to pee – and boy was my dick sore!

And what the fuck was Gus doing in our bed?

THE END

For now...

Don't miss the sequel at the Mountain Cabin:

THAT'S SNOW BIZ!

*****

As always, thank you to my readers. I am always humbled by your appreciation. I think you will find the second installment in this short series even more "invigorating."

Constructive comments and suggestions, including story suggestions welcome.

The Pellucid Bard