Beam Me Up, Skoti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill's 7-inch cock was much relieved by moving the stiff fabric of his jeans. Now it made a formal presentation with its tent in his boxer shorts.

"Look who's here," said Sally. "Maybe he would like a kiss, too!" She pulled down Bill's boxers quickly and bent over to plant a kiss right on his cock head. "Hey, Richard, welcome back. This is for you." Richard was Sally's nickname for Bill's cock. Sally ran her tongue all around Richard's head and licked off the drop of precum that formed at the hole. "Mmmm! Salty. Just like I like it." She next took the whole head in her mouth, and pulling off, lightly dragged her teeth over the head, causing Bill to twitch and moan. "Like that, do you?" she asked, and did it again, getting the same response again."

Like Bill, Sally knew her partner's preferences. She knew that he didn't need or want as much foreplay as she did. So, without any more ceremony, she took his whole shaft into her mouth and throat, as far as she could without gagging. Up and down, breathing through her nose, up and down, up and down, steadily building Bill to his climax. Bill was lying on his back, his hands at his sides. When Sally saw him grip the blanket in his fists she knew his cum was only seconds away. She took a deep breath and sucked his cock as deeply into her throat as possible as he shot seven strings of hot, salty cum into her throat. It was always seven spasms as he shot his load. Early in their love life, she had counted them, and he never deviated from that. The first five were very full and long, and the last two always smaller and with less force, but it was always seven. And she swallowed it all, just like always.

"You always do me soooooooooo good baby. Kiss me." Bill mimicked Sally's earlier comment, and this time Sally initiated the kiss. It was not a long kiss, but it was heartfelt. Both knew they needed to rest in preparation for the "main event." As good as this had been, they both liked nothing better than straight fucking and cumming together. And that was about to come in a few minutes.

While they were resting, Sally said, "Bill, I know you checked, and there is no one out there, but I just can't shake this feeling that someone is watching us."

"Gotta be aliens in a UFO," said Bill, "because it sure isn't human."

"I know, I'm just saying."

"Babe, give me five minutes and I'll be ready to fuck you so good, you won't be able to worry about aliens or anyone else watching us."

"I'm going to hold you to that promise," said Sally as she snuggled up to his side with her head on his shoulder, and dragged her hand slowly down across his chest, then his belly, and finally coming to rest on his cock. As her hand gently closed around it, it started to twitch. "I predict four minutes, not five," said Sally with a chuckle.

The minutes passed quickly, and Bill's libido returned in full force. When next Sally gently stroked his cock, it immediately started to fill with blood. When it was half-hard, she took it into her mouth and sucked it to full hardness in just seconds-7-inches and rock hard.

Billy liked Sal to talk dirty, so next she said the words that he loved to hear each time: "Stick that cock in my pussy and fuck me blind!"

And he did! Her pussy was full of her lubricating juices from when he ate her out, and he had no trouble sinking his cock in full length right to the hilt on the first thrust. They preferred missionary position, with Bill supporting himself with his arms outstretched both sides of her torso. Sal reached down and guided his rock hard cock to her love tunnel. He thrust hard and he and Sally both groaned in pleasure when he hit bottom. Then he fucked hard, his cock rubbing her G-spot on each thrust. With the years of practice, they knew just the right angle to produce the maximum pleasure for both. Sally wrapped her legs around his back, giving him deeper access. When he stroked in, she helped him pound her harder by pulling him in with her legs. She liked him to fuck her hard and he liked to fuck her hard. They were made for each other.

"Empty those full balls in my hot little pussy!" whispered Sally with a throaty growl. She loved the feel of his balls hitting against her ass with every thrust. Her moans were coming closer together, and Bill's breathing was coming faster as they approached their mutual orgasm. Their bodies were in complete synchronization, thanks to hundreds of practice sessions. Their fucks never lasted long-only about 5 minutes-but they didn't need more time than that because their bodies and needs were so closely matched. They were on course, as always, for a simultaneous, mind-blowing orgasm. They felt it coming: 4...3...2...1...Zowie!

Their eyes were closed but their orgasm made lightning flashes of brilliant colors in their brains. All their nerves were sparking with electricity. They were so overwhelmed by the inner light show, that they never saw the beam of light from the sky that surrounded them, nor did they feel any changes as they bodies were electronically moved from their blanket in the West Texas desert to an examining table in the Desperian xenobiology lab.

+++++

"Alright, class," thought Dr. Skoti, "since there are no questions, we will begin by teleporting the specimens to the examining table. The D-S field has been recording their activity for the last few minutes, and now I have locked the teleportation beam on them. They will arrive in about 5 seconds, and as soon as the teleportation cycle is complete, I will pause the D-S field. They will appear to be frozen statues, but they are still very much alive."

As Dr. Skoti finished thinking, the students saw Sally and Bill materialize upon the table. Sally was lying on her back with her legs around Bill. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open in a moan of sexual ecstasy. Bill was above Sally, missionary position, his arms extended and supporting his upper body, his cock buried to the hilt in her pussy, his back arched as he, too, was in sexual ecstasy. He was in the middle of shooting a string of cum into her pussy. His eyes, too, were shut. Both were completely still. The D-S field on pause had frozen them into their current position. What's more, it had frozen their feelings, so that the sexual pleasure their brains were registering was continuous. To Bill and Sally, it felt like an unending orgasm. Since they were frozen in mid-orgasm, the pleasure centers of their brain were locked in to the mind-blowing ecstasy they were feeling at the instant the D-S field froze them.

The students and Dr. Skoti could feel it too, thanks to their telepathic ability.

Dr. Skoti was visibly disoriented. With the pleasure center of his brain also extremely stimulated, he found it difficult to understand what had happened and what to do about it. It took several minutes before he managed to collect his thoughts.

"Let . . . let . . . let me . . . explain . . . let me . . . obviously . . . got . . . got to . . . " He thought these words to the students but they didn't make sense to anyone. He couldn't think straight, the students couldn't receive the thoughts correctly, because their pleasure centers were also stimulated. Finally, Dr. Skoti stumbled out of the room, and when he had gotten far enough away, the stimulation eased enough for him to focus. In telepathic "shouts" he thought back into the lab, "You students must get far away from the specimens, now!" When they didn't react immediately, he rushed back to the door of the lab and extended a tentacle from a safe distance, grabbing a student and dragging him from the lab. Then he grabbed a second one. Finally, when he had them all far enough to be free of the bulk of the stimulation, he explained, "Obviously, this species' reproductive cycle relies heavily on stimulation of the pleasure center of their brains. We have encountered this before in other species on other planets, but never to this extreme degree. Since the pleasure centers of our brains are not used to such extreme stimulation, we must be very careful when working with this species. I am ordering that the following rules be put into effect immediately: when these humans are in the pleasure portion of their reproductive cycle, we have to cover their heads and brains with telepathic inhibitors to prevent them from emitting the stimulation to our brains. To do so, however, will also prevent our communicating with them telepathically. But we must communicate in order to gather the maximum amount of data for our study. Therefore, communication can only take place after the pleasure portion of the reproductive cycle is complete. I assume that-like in other species-the pleasure is not constant, but starts low, builds to a peak, and then tapers off. When the pleasure emissions are low enough that we are not unduly affected, the telepathic inhibitors can be removed so that we can communicate with the specimens. I will go now and get the inhibitors. No one go into the lab until I return."

Dr. Skoti was gone only a few minutes but returned to find all the students in the lab, gathered close to the specimen table. What he saw foretold future problems. Obviously the students became easily addicted to the pleasures. But for now he had to install the inhibitors. He had one on his own head to protect him as he entered the lab. He carried two more, one for Bill and one for Sally. When he had placed the inhibitors on their heads, he was able to remove the one from his own head. The lab was no longer flooded with the telepathic pleasure stimulation, and so the students were all released from the thought-numbing effects.

"I can see this stimulation is going to be a problem. I can't emphasize enough the dangerous addictive quality it has. I will have to place the problem before my superiors to see if they have any suggestions. For now, however, we will gather what data we can."

"But, sir, they are so ugly!" thought one of the students.

"You can't be a xenobiologist if you think your specimens are ugly. Now focus on what you are learning. This area to my right is the part of their anatomy which they call a 'head.' Their brain is located inside, and this external area is what they call a 'face.' I have some photos here which I took of them before they fucked each other-that's what they call the pleasure portion of their reproductive cycle. The technical term is sexual intercourse, but as we scanned their society, we found that almost no one used that term. They prefer to say 'fuck,' so we will adapt to their preferences. It will facilitate communications. Notice that there are extreme differences in their facial features from these earlier photos. This distortion is caused by them cumming-that's what they call the pleasurable stimulation which is also known as an orgasm."

"If you would examine this internal scan of the bodies, you will see a tubular organ-they call it a cock-a tubular organ on this specimen-called a male-embedded inside an orifice on the other specimen. She is called a female and her orifice is a pussy. You will also notice that the scan shows a liquid being emitted from the male's cock into the female's pussy. The liquid is technically called semen but often is referred to as jizz, jism, cum, spunk, load, and several other terms."

"Dr. Skoti," thought one of the students, "Isn't it confusing to have so many terms for the same substance?"

"I agree," thought Dr. Skoti. "But our job is to understand these specimens not to pass judgment on such incidental details. We need to find out if the sperm in the cum has sufficiently complex DNA that we can modify it and insert our own DNA, and whether the egg in the female can likewise be DNA modified. The tests we need to perform in order to gather these data would be easier if we have the voluntary cooperation of this pair of specimens. To get their cooperation, it is important that we communicate our benign intentions to them. With the need for telepathic inhibitors, our job of communicating becomes very difficult."

"Dr. Skoti," thought another student, "You said that the stimulation of the pleasure center of their brain usually runs through a cycle, and that in time the pleasure will diminish to a level we can endure without the need for telepathic inhibitors. At that point, both we and the specimens can be in this lab without inhibitors, and we would be able to communicate freely with them. Perhaps, if you take the D-S field off 'pause' for a few moments, and allow the specimens to finish this 'fuck' as you call it, perhaps then we could communicate to them what we need to do in order to gain their cooperation. After all, later we can use the D-S field to run them back to any and all points in the fuck."

"Well said, young man," thought Dr. Skoti. "That sounds like a workable plan. What is your name?"

"Sondu, sir."

"Well, Sondu, I am placing you in charge of this student lab team. Good work. But before we move them to the end of this fuck, there are a couple more points I want you to observe. Look at this internal scan again. You see the cum coming out of the male's cock and into the female's pussy. Who can see where the cum is coming from?"

"From these two organs," thought a student.

"Exactly. These are called testicles or balls. Like the cum, they also have numerous other slang words to express what they are. The balls produce the cum, just like the anthers produce the pollen in the lily we studied earlier. Then the male fucks the female in order to place his cock into her pussy and to deposit his sperm as close as possible to her eggs in order to fertilize them. Uh, oh! Here's a problem. The scan reveals the presence in the woman of artificial chemicals to prevent fertilization of her eggs. They call it birth control. It allows unlimited fucking without fertilization. We will have to neutralize those chemicals or these specimens will never serve as breeders for our own species."

Dr. Skoti adjusted the view of the scanner and then continued, "Look now at this view of the interior organs of the female. You see that the male's cock has penetrated all the way to the end of her pussy, placing the tip of his cock right before this small opening called her cervix. The sperm must travel through the cervix into this small area, called the uterus or womb. When fertilization takes place, the embryos will develop and grow here to maturity. The volume in this uterus is very small; if we are ever to use it to incubate some of our own species, we will have to insert something into here to expand it. The scan shows that it is muscle tissue, so it should be easy to stretch and expand it to accommodate many of our young. We also have certain substances that will make it easier for the muscle fibers to expand. But that's still a ways in the future. . . . These two organs are called ovaries and they are where the female's eggs are located. To acquire her eggs for testing and later for DNA modification one of us will have to insert a tentacle into the female's pussy, just like the male has inserted his cock. Then, where the tentacle touches the cervix, you will need to extend a smaller tentacle from the tip of the larger one through the cervix and into the uterus. Then finally a third, smaller tentacle from the tip of that one through this Fallopian tube to the ovary to extract the eggs. We won't do it now, of course, but familiarize yourself with the location of these organs in case you are the one called upon to perform this extraction."

"For now, I will follow Sondu's plan. I will set the D-S field for slow forward motion, and allow them to complete this fuck. I believe that when they open their eyes, that their pleasure cycle will be ended, or at least reduced to a level which we can tolerate. Then I will reverse slightly to where their eyes are closed again. I don't want them to see us just yet. Just as they appear ugly to us, so, too, we likely appear ugly and frightening to them. I want to create some level of trust with them before allowing them to open their eyes to see us and see that we have transported them from their planet to our starship."

Dr. Skoti adjusted some dials and buttons on the D-S field controls and Bill and Sally continued their fuck, but in very slow motion. Their groans of pleasure came from their mouths but drawn out with a kind of doppler effect. Bill continued ejaculating into Sally's pussy but even the cum came slowly out of his cock. After a few minutes, one of the students thought, "Dr. Skoti, I see the male beginning to open his eyes."

Dr. Skoti immediately put the D-S field on pause. "Now comes the test. To see if they are far enough past the pleasure cycle to emit pleasure stimulation at a low enough level that we can tolerate it and continue working. Sondu, I will ask you to position yourself to remove the male's telepathic inhibitor. The rest of us will go to the far wall, by the door, ready to exit if need be. . . . . OK, everyone in place? Sondu, remove the inhibitor."

Sondu removed the inhibitor, then stood perfectly still. "Do you feel anything?" asked Dr. Skoti.

"Yes," thought Sondu, "but it is tolerable. I think I could endure it and continue working. Shall I remove the inhibitor from the female?"

"Not yet. Let's not press our luck. Her pleasure cycle might last longer. Let's use what we've got to communicate with the male and establish some level of trust with him. Then we can use him to help us gain the trust of the female."

"I heard that," thought Bill. "Who are you and what the fuck is going on? Where am I? How can I be talking to you when I don't feel my mouth moving?"

"Of course," said Dr. Skoti, "As soon as the inhibitor was removed, he could hear our thoughts and we could hear his, just as we had hoped. My name is Dr. Skoti. Do you have a name?"

"My name is Bill. Why can't I open my eyes or move my mouth? And what do you mean I can hear your thoughts?"

"Bill, this is a lot to comprehend all at once. But be assured that you are among friends. We will not harm you or your female. I will answer all your questions as best I can. You can't open your eyes or mouth because you are temporarily enclosed in what we call a D-S field. But it is only temporary. We use it to give us enough time to explain the situation to you calmly."

"What situation? What the fuck are you talking about? And what kind of doctor are you anyway?"

"I am a xenobiologist. I study plants and animals from alien planets. The situation is that we have brought you aboard a starship to study you and to learn about your species and your planet. We have you temporarily paused at a time when you had just finished fucking your female, and just before you opened your eyes. There are several hundred telepathic beings on this ship. That creates an atmosphere where you can hear and send thoughts even though you are not a natural telepath."

"Why can't I open my eyes?"

"We were afraid that the sight of us and of our starship would be frightening for you. But as soon as you feel that you are ready to do so, we can let you open your eyes and see around you."

"So let me see, already!"

"OK, I will slowly move the time indicator forward on the D-S field to where your eyes are open." Thinking that, Dr. Skoti inched the indicator forward, watching Bill's eyes as he did so. When his eyes were open, he paused again, and verified that Sally's eyes were still closed. He moved around into Bill's field of vision.

"Hello, Bill. I am Dr. Skoti. I am pleased to meet you and I welcome you aboard my starship. We are from the plant Desperia and we have come thousands of light years as we explore the galaxy. Your planet is the latest we have visited, and we are eager to learn all about you."

"Holy James T. Kirk! You really are an alien aren't you! So what did you do, beam us up or something? Holy transporter! Skoti beamed me up. This is too weird!"

123456...8