Beast and the Beauties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,280 Followers

Lisa couldn't believe the level of craze for lust her betraying body was experiencing, and she labored to hold off the desire to thrust her hips and devour more of his throbbing manhood. She looked down to see her erected nipples painfully poking through the dress, and her milky thighs were starting to glisten with perspiration. She couldn't wait anymore to feel the ultimate feeling, and devised a plan to urge Boris into full-filling her shameful desire.

Lisa brought her hands up and pulled down the fabric that was covering her chest. Her succulent breasts jumped out of its confines, begging for attention, and her erected brown nipples popped out while pointing toward the sky. The seduction was too much for Boris, and while thrusting his curved wand in to her warmth, he dived in to taste her flower buds.

When Boris's manhood dug itself about two inches in to her womanhood, and a wet, warm mouth surrounded her sensitive nipple, Lisa let out a lustful scream and experienced a mini orgasm while gritting her teeth.

"Aaah...Ah...Ah...Ah!" Lisa yelped as, Boris started to sink his thick shaft in to her depths with a series of shunts while feasting on her hard and erected nipples, and she moaned when the shaft speared through rings of clasping muscles of her tight sheath. While the bumps and warts deliciously scraped her sensitive walls as they moved in and out, she bit down on her lower lip to contain her wicked pleasure, as the thick curved tool forced her reproductive system to mold around it.

When Boris had two-third of his breeding shaft drilled between the beautiful girl's stretched nether lips, he let go of her nipple and looked straight at her glazed, lust-filled blue eyes.While still on elbows, he brought his large hands up under her armpits and gripped her smooth shoulders with his thick fingers. Taking a firm hold, he surged in to her hard, and watched how her mouth and eyes widen with surprise and pleasure. As his curved sword sunk deeper in to her passage, he had to bunch up and bring his knees higher to add more leverage and length into the thrusting. This prompted Lisa to open her creamy thighs even wider, and angle her pelvis for even deeper penetration. Then came a very hard thrust that made his pubic bone come in contact with her sensitive clitoris, and the ballooned scrotum on her soft derriere. She had taken all that Boris had to offer, and her soft sheath appreciated it by pulsing around it while holding vice grip. Lisa wailed while holding on to Boris's thick arms to celebrate her accomplishment, and got washed over by another orgasm.

While buried to the hilt between Lisa's quivering splayed thighs, Boris moved his hip horizontally and enjoyed watching how her eyes rolled back with overwhelmed pleasure. She was still coming down from her orgasm, and the feeling of getting her over-sensitive insides churned by a hard phallus was almost unbearable; she groaned and squirmed while trying to move her pelvis to minimize his teasing.

After few minutes of enjoying churning Lisa's inside, Boris pulled his hardness out till only the bulbous head remained inside her. Lisa was still trying to catch her breath after being rudely teased, before she even had the chance to recover from her orgasm. But sensing the oncoming onslaught, she winced, grabbed on to his arms and steeled herself.

Boris's pelvis fell down like a hammer, and Lisa wailed in both pain and pleasure as their pelvises met with force and the scrotum slapped her soft buns. With the initial strike dealt, he started to undulate his lower body to repeatedly strike the anvil with his mighty hammer. Lisa's soft voice degraded in to groans, whimpers, shrieks and intangible words, as he pounded her round derriere in to the soft mattress. Just like a blacksmith forging a perfect sword by relentlessly pounding the metal with a hammer, Boris was skillfully hammering Lisa's womanhood to forge a perfect orgasm.

While being overwhelmed by the relentless onslaught into her sacred chamber, Lisa was sensing the arrival of the mother of all orgasms. Her whole body was shaking from the barrage of strikes her lower body was receiving, and she felt as if her whole body was going to fall apart when a tsunami of pleasure finally hit her.

Lisa squeezed her eyes shut, gritted her teeth and held her breath, as every muscle fiber of her body started to tremble and shudder with a major orgasm. Unfazed by the writhing girl, Boris kept on pounding in to her vibrating sheath, and her perfectly forged orgasm sprung into a fountain and showered their pelvises with her overflowing carnal pleasure. When the fountain finally receded, Lisa looked into bright blue sky with her glazed eyes and let out a guttural howl to mark the end of the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced.

With the female's carnal desires thoroughly sated, Boris labored toward his next goal: inseminate the woman by releasing his essence deep in her fertile chamber. While coming down from the heaven of orgasms, Lisa noticed that his thrusts had become more pronounced and sharp. From his grunts, and the way he sought to reach the deepest parts of her passage, she deduced that he was seeking his own release of carnal pressure.

Having her illicit passions deeply sated, Lisa's reasoning was starting to become clear, and cold sweat joined the thick layer of perspiration that she already had all over her glistening body. She knew about the ultimate purpose of the phallus that was knocking at the gates to her fertile womb, and the ballooned scrotum that was spankings her buttocks. Remembering the fact that she was entering the peak of her fertile period, and the old man saying something about her being the most compatible, she started to fear the very thing that had taken her to unknown levels of pleasure a moment ago. She desired the thick monster within her sensitive folds, but the desire never ran deeper than a combination of strong lust and mild affection. For a woman to gladly bear the fruits of a man, she need something more than lust: she needs sincere love. Even though she desired copulation with Boris, as a woman, she desired to be introduced to motherhood by her lawful husband. Compared to the chemically induced feeling, she still valued the natural love.

Knowing that her time was ticking away with each laboring thrust Boris bore in to her fertile treasure, through gasps, Lisa tried to tell him to dismount. With the primal objective of breeding the beautiful lady underneath him, and being very close to his own release, Boris didn't even hear a word she uttered, and quickened his thrusting to urge his manhood to open the valves that kept his reservoir of seeds contained.

Realizing that Boris was now in his beast mode to rut and breed her, Lisa started to panic and struggle against the huge body that was rutting into her with increased tempo. Her body was exhausted after all the laborious orgasms, and she found no success in physically trying to push the titan body off of hers.

Horror struck Lisa when she felt the shaft starting to expand in her, and out of sheer desperation, she entered the fight or flight mode. While trying to pull the shaft out of her by planting her feet on his waist and pushing outward, she unleashed a flurry of punches to his head while shouting at him to get off of her.

Boris was just about to taste the heavenly release, when the female went haywire and started attacking him. Being enraged by the denial of his well-deserved orgasm, he started to wrestle with her while keeping his shaft still buried in her, and trying not to harm the fragile being, in the process. First, he caught both her hands, and held them together firmly above her head with his right arm. Then with the left arm, he pinned back her left leg to her chest, and expertly gained an angle for even deeper penetration.

Even after being expertly pinned, Lisa was still protesting and squirming to avoid the insemination, and Boris pulled his shaft out almost all the way, and smashed his pelvis down with a brutal thrust. Her eyes opened wide as if they were trying to pop-out, and deep pained groan escaped her gaping mouth. With the brutal thrust she took in that exposed position, Lisa experienced a foreign object touching her cervix for the first time in her life. It was an undiscovered region, and she gasped at the pleasure infused pain it produced. That deep thrust was enough to coerce her in to submission, and Boris resumed his goal to impregnate her.

As Boris's battering ram battered at the castle gates to impregnate the castle, Lisa gave up her fight and accepted her fate. She was now emitting a high-pitched squeal as her never before touched cervix got relentlessly battered by the one-eyed monster. She felt totally powerless and helpless, as he threatened to defile her holy temple with thrust after thrust. When she felt his manhood starting to expand once again, she only whimpered in defeat.

Boris finally delivered a sharp thrust, and Lisa winced when the shaft's head reached deep and pushed hard against her cervix. He never withdrew, and remained still while grinding his manhood hard against her womb's entrance. They locked their eyes together when his sperm injector started to throb, and Lisa felt her sore cervix getting showered by his soothing, warm and thick semen. He was planting his seed in her fertile garden, and she had to accept them whether she desired it or not. Soon, as her insides got saturated with his life sap, Lisa felt a building pressure in her abdomen, and a small trickle started to leak out of their tight bond and dripped down the valley of her derriere.

Throughout the whole process of getting seeded by Boris, Lisa had her gaze locked in with his, and his brown eyes poured his emotions into her heart, as his shaft poured his genes in to her womb. When the throbbing seized, he let go of her limbs, and while keeping his manhood plugging the seeds he had deposited in her, he gently laid his body on hers.

Knowing that the breeding had come to an end, Lisa a let out a loud sigh, and she too remained still to catch-up her breath and thoughts. It worried her that Boris was still keeping a dangerous amount of his semen trapped in her fertile reproductive system, but at the same time, she was shamefully enjoying the feeling of holding the warm liquid in her hypersensitive insides. With him laying on top of her, and pressing his big chest on to her soft mounds, she was feeling his strong heart beat travelling through the soft tissue of her breasts and reverberating in her own chest. She thought that even his heart beat was strong, and if she was down on her luck, her first child might be a very strong one too. Then she thought that it wouldn't be that bad of a thing to carry the fruits of their passionate union.

Being exhausted by the vigorous mating dance, while listening to the lullaby of Boris's heart, Lisa wrapped her hands around the large torso and joined him to a peaceful sleep, with a satisfied smile.

That night, when the red button on Lisa's door lit up, her slender fingers found the button without any hesitation. Since she was still reluctant to let David watch her as she submit to Boris's sexual whims, she tried to convince Boris to do the deed on her own bed, out of David's hateful gaze. As she slid the straps of her nightdress off of her smooth shoulders, the flimsy material bunched-up around her feet, which was followed by a lacy underwear. Her exposed natural beauty was a feast to his eyes as she slowly laid on the bed on her back, and parted her long lithe legs while bending them at the knees to send the excited brute a clear message.

Boris glanced at the small bed that was barely big enough to accommodate his own hulking body, let alone withstanding a rigorous mating; despite her brief verbal protest, he swooped up Lisa in his strong hands, and started walking out of the room.

Soon the night air got filled with Lisa's throes of ecstasy, as Boris's curved shaft ravaged her insides from behind.While she labored to keep her hands steady while being on all fours, Lisa's unrestrained full bust violently swung back and forth as he held her from her thin waist, and hammered his sperm injector in to her fertile depths with loud slaps.

Lisa lost count of her own orgasms in midst of the carnal delirium, and for the first time, she longed to feel the liquid warmth on her cervix as Boris inseminated her. She looked over her shoulder, and admired the heaving body of the giant; she desired to be bred by something that exotic, and she yearned to carry the descendants of something so strong, rare and important.

For the next three days, Boris's attention didn't divert from Lisa, and while her womb constantly got filled with his potential descendants, the air got filled with her throes of pleasure and mating scent. As they intertwined their bodies and minds together to perform the carnal ritual that enabled the continuation of life, the need to procreate dominated both of their desires. Under the masculine body, and a thick, abnormally shaped phallus constantly spread opening her femininity, threads of fidelity, shame, principles and sanity got torn, as her heart got re-arranged to accept Boris as the sole reason for her existence.

Throughout those days, Boris's sexual desires sometimes insisted Lisa to be demeaning and lower her pride. Reluctant at first, soon she broke through the threads of dignity, and happily offered to be educated in new arts of pleasure. No passage of her body remained innocent as she achieved another stage of womanhood, under the guidance of her dominant lover.

By the end of their lust filled three days, Lisa was a whole new woman, and reveled in a new dimension of femininity. That night, after another orgasm-full session under the moon light, their lips were locked together as Boris deposited a new batch of seeds in Lisa's fertile garden; she had her long limbs wrapped around his thick body, while her sheath milked the miracle wand to extract as much essence as it can from it.

Boris gave a final short thrust as he delivered the final spurt of life in to Lisa, and pulled out with a wet suction noise. Unlike before, without tightly hanging on to it, her well stretched passage let the girth easily slide out, and gaped to mourn the loss of its lover. After accommodating the monstrosity for three days from sun rise to sun down, her womanhood had matured, and had changed both its appearance and structure. Her whole body was covered in heavy perspiration, and it glistened and gleamed with carnal satisfaction.

When Boris laid on his back to enjoy his post-coital nap, Lisa dutifully knelt beside him, and with her soft tongue, she started to clean both her and his evidences of excitement off of his dominating manhood. Just as she was about to completely clear the evidences of their crime, she felt his thick fingers running through her sweat soaked tresses and wrap around her scalp. As the strong hand pushed her head lower, with a gag, she happily let the bulbous knob enter her once rebellious throat.

As Lisa bobbed her head up and down over his pelvis while breathing a second life in to Boris's spent manhood, Boris groaned and gave up his effort to enjoy a nap. Lisa felt him pulling her wet mouth off of his now revived women slayer, and position her to straddle the very thing she put effort in to reviving. It was rare for him to offer her the dominant position, and with a smile, she grabbed on to the curved shaft and positioned its head right between her nether lips.

Due to being saturated with Boris's most recent dose of insemination, when the thick shaft smoothly slid in to Lisa's sheath, pressured air in her gaped passage gave way to the oncoming thickness with a flatulent sound. Being slightly embarrassed by the indecent sound her womanhood had emitted, she stopped her descent for a moment; but the overwhelming carnal desire to feel her void being filled by his girth, willed her to continue her descent till her womanly lips kissed the base of his manhood. Firmly mounted, she undulated to send waves along her beautiful, glistening body, and performed her mating-belly-dance while howling her pleasure to the shining full moon.

Indulging in carnal pleasures for three whole days was starting to take a toll Lisa's body, and she was desperate for a much needed recuperating time. After pushing her body to the limit while performing the mesmerizing dance on top of him, she literally fell off of him, on to the bed. Even though the desire to close her heavy eyes and fall asleep was over whelming, she willed to move her limbs to get to her own clean bed. Despite enjoying the best times of her life on that big bed, she despised the dirtiness of it, and refused to fall asleep on it. So just like through the past few days, after getting bred by Boris for hours, she found herself on her clean bed for a much needed rest.

Next day, Lisa opened her eyes to find that she had fallen asleep till it was afternoon. She felt refreshed after the much need undisturbed long sleep, but wondered why Boris didn't wake her up in the morning, like he had done in the past few days, by pushing the button. She knew that his carnal hunger was more insatiable than hers, and it took only few hours for his emptied scrotum to balloon up with virile seed once again. She wondered whether he realized that she needed rest, or was it something else that prevented him from seeking to empty his morning excitement in to her womb.

As soon as Lisa woke up, accompanied by the female doctor, the maid entered the room. After the maid had given her body a much needing cleansing, the doctor gave her a full check-up and some painkillers to ease the pain of her sore body. She noticed that instead of dressing her up in lavish clothes and makeups, the maid just combed her long hair and dressed her up in a very comfortable robe.

After they had left the room, while venturing in the land of thoughts, Lisa wrapped the robe tighter around her body and sat down on the bed. She felt as if the past three days had been a very lucid dream, and the days before that, were parts of ancient memories. Things that used to make her cringe and hide in shame, now made her heart beat faster in anticipation, and things she used to consider as taboo, now played a major role in her daily life. She was a new person.

Bringing Lisa out of her deep revelations, the TV screen in the room flickered and showed the face of the old man. Despite the displeasure of seen the man who held her a prisoner, she failed to find the deep hatred she once had for him.

"My dear Lisa, how are you feeling?" The old man offered his pleasantries while trying to give a positive initiation for their conversation.

"Why do you care? Pervert," Lisa shot back with an angry stare.

"Ooh, you hurt this old man's feelings Lisa. I admit that I was glued to the monitors the past three days during your honeymoon, but I assure you that I am at an age where sexual gratification plays an insignificant role."

After hearing the old man describing her time with Boris as 'honeymoon', instead of getting angry, she felt butterflied in her belly and started to blush like a virgin.

"Truthfully, I'm really proud of you Lisa. I'm really happy that you accepted Boris with open arms and heart; most girls only accept him with open legs," he told with a chuckle.

"Look here mister, I don't know why I'm not hating your guts right now, but I still hate you enough to be annoyed by your voice and poor jokes," Lisa lashed back at him.

"Come on child, I thought we were friends. If you want some privacy and wish to be alone, I will stop talking. It's just, since you made a big progress, I thought that you deserve the chance to ask some questions," old man said while looking an adult, trying to bribe a child with sweets.

kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,280 Followers