Beast and the Beauties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,276 Followers

Lisa's eyes softened, and she looked in to the screen with curiosity.

"Why do you do this? What's with all the kidnappings and this sick arrangement to get girls raped in front of their partners? Don't tell me that 'for science' nonsense. If you are not a pervert, then there should be a major reason for you to go to this extent at a great expense. I'm not a fool to not notice that your previous explanation doesn't add up to Boris's behavior. He never looks at the partner of the girl while he's...umm... taking them; he doesn't need the guy to be watching when he takes the girl." Lisa said while looking sharply at the screen and moving on to the chair to sit facing it.

"I greatly underestimated you Lisa. I never expected you to be this intelligent. Including my staff, you are the first person to ever notice that. I knew that your profession was counseling, but I never thought that you would notice my little lie about Boris wanting to take the girl in front of the guy," Old man said with surprise and admiration.

"Well, I did offer to answer your questions as a reward for your accomplishment. I guess it's about time I finally reveal my dark secret," Old man said with his eyes lowered and took a sip from a glass of water.

"Among the science team that came to Africa with me, was my dear wife Alina: the most intelligent and attractive woman I have ever met. I met her for the first time when she came to my lab as an intern to work as my assistant. Her enthusiasm and compassion quickly caught my eyes, and our mutual interest for science brought our hearts together. I was the happiest man alive, and when I put the ring on her finger, I felt as if I had won over world. We were as happy as man and a woman could be," old man said while looking in to infinity and wiped a tear off the corner of his eye.

"Hehe, it looks like tears flow faster with age," he said while looking at the tear on his hand.

"If you had such happy life with your wife, why do you do this to other couples?" Lisa asked with anger mixed curiosity.

"I don't expect you to understand Lisa, but you might get some answers for that soon," the old man said while looking back in to the camera.

"You heard about our struggle to successfully inseminate a human egg with gorilla sperm, and how a miracle happened when a donor female secretly mated with a test subject. Things were on a high roll after that, and even though it was hard, we managed to produce an offspring of the first generation. Even with the sperm of a hybrid, that successes came after more than five-hundred failures. Still, five-hundred to one was a much better number than the dreading zero."

"Alina was in charge of behavior observation and training of the test subjects in our program. Knowing the importance of the newborn, and her quality for being patient and compassionate, she was appointed as the personal trainer for it."

"Despite her immense desire to be a mother, due to our commitment to science, Alina and I were postponing our plans to raise a family. So, she quickly got attached to Vladim (the name she gave him), and started to treat the playful bundle of joy like her own child. They became inseparable, and I too started to get attached to the thing my loving wife adored."

"Being a hybrid and sharing a large portion of genes from gorillas, Vladim started to grow real quick and reached maturity in mere eight years. The quick maturing was a blessing to our work, since that meant we could produce more generations in a short period of time. As much as it was a blessing, the dark pages of my life story started with his maturity."

"At our facility, I wasn't at the top of power hierarchy. When we came to Africa, we were accompanied by a platoon of soldier, commanded by a top personal from KGB. He was appointed by the government to monitor our program and had complete authority over every aspect of it; I was just the head of the brains that kept it running."

"After Vladim had reached maturity, one day, Alina reported me that he had taken an interest in her body-scent, and had started to sport an erection when she was with him. Since Vladim was from a completely new species, and we didn't know how to predict his behaviors, I advised her to continue with caution. That night, I made the biggest mistake of my life by documenting the findings she reported me, and put the conclusion as Vladim might be starting to regard Alina as a potential mate."

"Soon, the artificial sperm extraction from Vladim began, and Alina reported to me that his sexual advances on her was increasing. Furthermore, she was telling me that he had started to emit a musk like scent, and she was starting to feel weird after spending few hours in his room. I expressed my concern for her safety, and she just laughed it off by saying that he was like her child, and he would never harm her. Again, I was a fool enough to document every word she had said to me."

"Despite Alina's reassurance, I was starting to worry about her safety. Although I completely trusted my wife, I knew that I couldn't trust the behavior of something wild; specially a recently matured male with the desire to mate. Even if she was an expert in observing behaviors, I feared that her judgments might have gotten affected by her maternal feelings towards Vladim. I was going to pull her out from being Vladim's personal trainer, even if I had to face her displeasure. Despite my recommendation to pull out Alina from her duty out of safety concerns, the KGB agent denied the proposal, stating that there was no suitable replacement for her."

"The dark day finally came when Alina went in to Vladim's cage for a routinely visit. The cage door was programmed to automatically get locked after being opened, and it had to be unlocked by a control panel when she had to leave. During those days, out of concern for her safety, whenever she went in to that cage, I made sure that I was personally at the control panel to observe and open the door."

"As usual, Vladim was starting to sport an erection as soon as Alina entered, and aside his unusual reclusive attitude, nothing seemed to be out of ordinary. Even in a lab coat, she looked beautiful with her braided, long golden hair and beautiful face. She was instructing him to solve one of the many puzzles that she used to evaluate his intelligence, and when he got it right, she gave him a hug as a show of appreciation. It wasn't anything unusual, and Alina always did that with Vladim to show her affection. He also wrapped his hands around her small frame and received her gesture of affection. Soon, I noticed that the hug continued longer than normal, and through the speakers, I heard her softly telling Vladim that it was time to let her go. He wrapped his hands around her even tighter, and she started to squirm in his tight embrace. I knew that things were starting to go out of control, and pushed the emergency button to let guards outside the door know that she needs help. Seeing through the monitor that the guards were getting ready to go in to the cage, I looked back at the other one to see the situation in the cage. Alina was now visibly in distress by Vladim's sudden unusual behavior and while struggling to break out of his embrace, she was continuously commanding him to let her go. I quickly moved my hand to press the button to open the door, and I felt a strong hand grabbing my moving hand, preventing me from aiding my wife. I looked up to find the KGB agent looking intently at the monitor, and in a flash, I got tackle to the ground by three soldiers."

"While being on the floor, I told the agent that Alina was in danger and that the door must be opened. Without taking his eyes off the monitor, he just said that sacrifices are needed for greatness. Realizing what he meant, I started to beg and plead him to save her, as I heard her screaming for help. I couldn't see the monitor while being held on the floor, but I saw a smile appear on the agent's face when Alina's calls for help got desperate. The last thing she screamed before a shrilling scream, was my name. I could still hear that scream echoing in my head."

The old man shed tears, and as if he was still hearing his wife's screams, he covered his ears with hands. Then he looked back at the camera with anger.

"Those bastards made me listen to my own wife's screams as she got raped. One of them even started to pleasure himself while listening to her screams. When her screams turned in to moans, I begged them to take me away from there. When her moans turned in to throes of orgasms, I begged them to shoot me and end my suffering. They just laughed and enjoyed the show."

"After that ordeal, the agent threatened to kill Alina if I refuse to continue my work or commit suicide. They prohibited me from personally visiting her, and I was limited to watching my wife through the screen of a monitor. I was forced to study my own wife's rapes, and expect her to carry a bastard child of an animal. When my reluctant wife finally gave up and submitted to him after a weak of mating, I discovered the special sexual properties of the hybrids. Without doing the same foolishness by documenting my findings, I hid the information from the KGB agent. Soon, despite her constant suicide attempts, everyone was calling my wife a slut for submitting to something less than human, and climaxing every time he took her. Since letting out the secret could have put her in more danger, I decided to bear through the insults."

"After a month of being mated by Vladim, Alina got pregnant while proving the theory that the natural insemination works better than the artificial one. Soon, under the instructions of the KGB agent, all the volunteer women, one by one, found themselves getting raped by Vladim. Puzzling all the people in the facility, they also started to completely submit to Vladim. With all of the high ranking people being hardcore military personal and worshiped male superiority, I was able to convince them that all the women were basically sluts for big penises. Extremely happy with my explanation, they let the strange behavior of the women slide by."

"Even after eight months of this, only two other women got pregnant by him, and my wife gave birth to the first third generation hybrid. Even if I wasn't allowed to see my wife, I was able to visit the newborn. When I lifted him in my arms, I noticed that, except for the beautiful brown eyes, he didn't carry any of the beautiful features of his mother. I knew that I was holding the very thing that had high-jacked my wife's womb; she was supposed to be introduced in to motherhood by my child. But the fate had made a joke at the expense of our dreams, and I was holding Alina's first child, but he wasn't carrying my genes."

"The nurse that was taking care of Boris, saw my sadness and told me that Alina had named him as Boris. At that moment, the hatred I had for him completely disappeared. 'Boris' was the name that Alina and I had decided to give to our first son. My loving wife had offered me the fatherhood of her firstborn, and I cried as I realized that it was her way of letting me know that she still loved me," the old man said as tears ran down the wrinkled skin of his cheeks.

Dumbfounded by discovering that Boris was the old man's wife's child, Lisa looked at the screen with big eyes and opened mouth. She wanted to ask so many questions, but due to the shock, she was unable to utter a single word.

"Only a month after giving birth, Alina was forced to be with Vladim once again. Giving birth to his child once, was enough to prove that she was the most compatible woman for his seed, and the KGB agent gave the order to keep her with Vladim, till she was impregnated again."

"It was then, the order to shut down the project, came from Moscow. I immediately knew that the KGB agent would exterminate all the evidences, and despite his promise, he would kill Alina."

"While the soldiers were busy with destroying all the documents and repacking equipment, I managed to distract the guard in front of Vladim's cage, and kill him with a gun that I had kept hidden in my room. When I entered the cage, Vladim was on the bed, raping my wife; out of rage, I emptied the whole clip of the gun in to his body, and his it's lifeless body fell down to the floor. Shocked by the gun fires, Alina was disoriented at first, but when she realized that it was me, she broke down crying and apologizing for something. I wanted to listen to her and comfort her, but we were running out of time, and I had to escape that place with her as quickly as I could. So without saying much, I covered her nakedness with the blood splattered bed sheet, and walked out of the cage, asking her to follow me."

"When I saw Alina coming out of the cage, I thought that everything would be alright, and started to walk toward while looking out for more soldiers. Then I heard her softly calling my name. When I turned, I saw that she had the dead soldier's hand gun in her hand and pointing it to her own head. I begged her not to do it, and that we were going to start a new happy life again. In midst of tears, she told me that she was broken woman, and she doesn't deserve to be with me anymore. When she told me to take care of Boris, I knew that she was going to pull the trigger. As I ran to her, she gently smiled and said 'I love you', before the bullet went through her head."

"I was fast enough to catch Alina's lifeless body before it touched the ground, but I wasn't fast enough to stop her finger from pulling the trigger. I wailed and cursed at gods, as her body heat dissipated in my arms. Then I remembered her last dying request."

"On my way to Boris, I killed four people out of rage, and I still don't remember whether if they were military, civil, male or female. While escaping the facility, I lost the count of people I killed as I followed the after image of my lovely wife. She was guiding me out of that facility, and she manage to get me and Boris out of that hell, alive," the old man ended his story with a loud sigh, and remained silent as he kept looking down, as if he was still reminiscing the ordeal.

Despite the anger, after hearing his life story, Lisa couldn't help sympathizing with the old man. She started to put together a vague idea about why he was doing something so evil to her. She felt his pain and suffering, but she couldn't completely forgive him for making other people go through the same suffering he did. Somehow, she was quite content with her new life, but was still worried about the girls that didn't make the mental transition as she did. By experience, she knew that it was a hell made out of spirals of shame, pleasure, guilt and anger.

"So are you doing all this for mere revenge? What is your justification for taking your revenge from people who are completely innocent? What would Alina think about you making innocent people suffer in her name?" Lisa finally found her voice to ask some questions. Her tone took more of a pleading nature than an accusation.

"Oh, you are a good counselor Lisa. You made me spill my guts, and now you know how to poke at my weak points. Let me be honest with you. Truthfully, I don't like doing this to people. My purpose for doing this, runs deeper than petty revenge. If I wanted petty revenge, I would be in Russia right now. But my sorrow and anger root deeper than that. I'm reaching for something grander," The old man said after wiping his tears and composing himself.

"So what is this grand scheme that justifies all these sacrifices? Is it saving human kind? Personally, I don't believe that after hearing your story," Lisa asked while putting a leg over the other and lifting one of her eye brows in a questioning manner.

"You are laser sharp Lisa, I have to watch myself around you. You are right, that's not the reason. My purpose is much grander and sinister than that, but it will save the earth. You'll get to know the truth when you deserve it, so not now," the old man said in a tone to let Lisa know that it was the end of that specific topic.

"Hmm, alright. But I hate to even imaging what I'll have to do to deserve that answer," Lisa said in a mocking manner.

"Why don't we just leave that to fate? By the way, under the instructions of the doctor, I'm giving you a two days rest from that insatiable love machine. I hope you wouldn't get upset with me for that," the old man said in a teasing manner.

"W...why the hell would I get upset?" Lisa stammered while blushing.

"Hahahaha... that expression was so adorable," the old man said while laughing out loud, and Lisa blushed even more.

After the old man had finished laughing, his expression changed into a serious one and asked, "You are in love with him, aren't you?"

Lisa was shocked by the sudden blunt question. At first, she got angry about him ambushing her with such a question, but then she realized that he didn't hit very far from the bulls-eye. When she remembered Boris, that anger faded away into the background, and after listening to the old man being honest with her, she felt safe about doing the same.

"I'm...I'm not sure," Lisa said while looking down at her hands squeezing one another.

"Even though I theoretically expected a hybrid's special sexual properties to, under perfect conditions, be strong enough to generate real, authentic feelings, I never expected to find a hundred percent match for Boris this quickly. Boris is the closest thing I have for a son. So even though I had to make you sacrifice your previous life, I'm happy that there's another person on this planet that loves him," the old man said with a sincere look.

"You destroyed my life, and I know that these feelings are something that was forced on to me. But at the same time, I cannot deny these feelings I feel for him. Those are the same feelings that makes me be thankful to you, when I should be hating your guts. Is this what you call mind controlling or brainwashing?" Lisa asked with concern.

"There's much to learn about hybrids' special properties, and I'm only scratching the surface right now. One thing I know is that, with each generation, those properties grow stronger, and mind controlling might be well within that range," the old man answered while thinking about it himself.

"At least, that's enough to convince myself that I'm not completely insane for accepting this messed-up fate. I'm happy with that," Lisa said, as if she was trying to convince herself.

"You remind me my Alina a lot Lisa; beautiful, intelligent, calm and compassionate. No wonder you convinced me to reveal my darkest secrets without a second thought. As a reward for making this old man happy, I'm giving you the access to watch cable channels on this TV. The maid will bring the remote controller with your lunch." The old man said while getting ready to terminate the connection.

"Wait," Lisa said before he could end the session.

"I think I need a better name to call you than 'pervert'," Lisa said with a smile.

The old man laughed a little and said, "My name is Vasily, but you can call me Vas, just like Alina used to call me. Now, have a nice day Lisa."

"You too...Vas," Lisa said as the screen went black.

When Boris entered the big room, Lisa was enjoying her newly obtained privilege. She turned off the TV to devote her attention completely to the huge brute strolling in to the room with confident heavy steps. The first thing she noticed of him was the ballooned up scrotum, glistening by being stretched to the limit. She knew from her experience, that he hadn't had the chance to empty its contents in the morning. Even though she herself desired some rest, upon seeing him, she wished to receive his blessings deep inside her.

As Lisa stood right by the glass wall, clad in her comfortable robe, Boris walked up to her and pressed the button on the door to find that still the door wasn't responding. He looked at Lisa and turned to look at the other rooms. She knew that he sought to vent his built up carnal desires, and she knew that there were three more options left for him to choose other than her warmth. Feelings of possession and jealousy seeped in to her heart at the thought of him being with another woman, and despite her reply to the old man, she started to get upset at him for locking the door.

kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,276 Followers