Beast and the Beauties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,281 Followers

Lisa felt a burning sensation in her chest, as Boris turned around and walked away from her room. From the direction he was walking to, she knew that he was walking toward the room where the voluptuous woman was in. When Lisa's eyes turned towards that direction, she found the beautiful lady standing in front of her glass wall, clad in a short cocktail dress that barely covered her full bosom and long legs. The first thing that came to Lisa's mind when she saw the curvy woman was, a delicious fruit that had ripen to perfection.

Lisa was unknowingly starting to grow jealous of that woman's extra curves, and wondered if Boris preferred curvier women. When Boris pressed the button on her door, as soon as the buzzer sounded, she pushed her own button and the door opened with a metallic sound. From the quick reaction to Boris's request, Lisa knew that the woman had been waiting for a chance to be with him. With a smile, Lisa thought that the lady must had been accumulating her carnal desires while watching Lisa monopolize Boris for three whole days. With that thought, she felt a relief flow through her, knowing that there was no competition for her.

When Boris stripped the woman while she was still in her room, and started carrying her lush naked body towards the pool, Lisa knew that Boris was in the mood for some water loving. During her three days with Boris, he had bred her in the pool twice, and she loved it except for the times when she breathed in water as a result of experiencing mind shattering orgasms.

While carrying the soft body gently in his arms, Boris stepped in to the pool, and let her go when they were in the water. From Lisa's point of view, nothing happened for a while as they stood close facing each other. But when the woman closed her eyes and started moaning, she noticed gentle ripples generating between their bodies. She knew that Boris must have had a digit buried in her sheath, and preparing her passage to receive his manhood.

After warming-up the beautiful woman, Boris moved her to lean back on to the edge. She put her elbows on the edge for support and as he positioned his body between her legs, she wrapped her long legs around his waist. Her wet, supple body radiated sexual desire, and her firm, big breasts pointed toward the sky as she welcomingly waited to embrace his manhood within her soft walls.

With a quick jerk from Boris's body, the woman looked at the sky and emitted a deep groan. Soon, she was breathing hard and moaning, as he showered her sensitive walls with his warm precum. After few minutes, she yelped as Boris delivered the first powerful thrust into her, and as the water thrashed around them with his powerful thrusts, the room got drowned in her throes of ecstasy.

Lisa watched the woman drown in Lust, as her succulent breasts bobbed wildly on her chest, with each hammering thrust Boris delivered from underwater. The woman's face was contoured with lust, and it revealed all the information about what was happening in her most sacred place. Boris's body undulated, and his well-developed muscles strained to drive his shaft deeper and harder in to the writhing sex goddess.

Lisa swallowed hard as she got intimidated by the raw carnal power radiating from the scene that was occurring in front of her. The woman looked amazing as she received Boris's infinite lust, and Boris looked amazing as he reveled in her bottomless passion. The whole thing was powerful and amazing beyond words.

Lisa wondered whether she had looked that amazing to others when she embraced Boris's love, and whether her union with him had been this amazing too. She couldn't believe that she experienced such an amazing event continuously for three days; she couldn't believe how amazing and powerful, Boris and his lust was.

Right then, a revelation came to Lisa; Boris was like the ever stretching, infinite sea: powerful and amazing. Just like sea, something that wonderful, couldn't possibly be owned by one person; he should belong to everyone, and everyone should belong to him.

With that thought, all the traces of selfishness and jealousy disappeared from Lisa's heart, and she thought that every woman deserved to experience something so amazing, even without their consent.

As Lisa wondered further and further away from the boundaries of sanity, she started to be thankful for the rape she had endured, and she started to justify all the rapes Boris had committed on women in the past and would commit in the future.

From the corner of her heart, Lisa knew that her revelation was insane and vile, but with her conscience being manipulated by something to say that it was right, she had no option but to accept it whole heartedly.

The woman was now showing obvious signs of an oncoming orgasm, and when Boris grabbed her firmly with both of his strong hands, Lisa knew that the main event of his grand scheme was coming.

Suddenly, when the woman reached her peak, Boris pulled her away from the edge, and following her submerging body, dived into the water. Lisa saw air bubble appearing on the surface, and after about thirty seconds, he re-immerged with the woman in his hands and the shaft still buried in her womanhood. She was coughing desperately to expel the water she had inhaled during her underwater orgasm, and Boris roared as he started emptying his scrotum into her womb.

Lisa knew about the villainous tactic Boris pulled off every time he mated with her in the pool. His tactic was to push her underwater when she was experiencing an orgasm, and keep hammering in to her till she breathed in some water. As soon as he felt her cough, he would bring her up and enjoy the squeezing his shaft received as she desperately coughed to expel the water out of her lungs.

The first time it happened to Lisa, the suffocation and the thrill, intensified her orgasm a little; so she let it go without holding any anger. But when it happened a second time, and Boris took his sweet time to re-immerge, after catching her breath, she punched him hard in the face to deliver a clear message. That was the last time he had pulled that trick on Lisa.

Looking at the panting woman in Boris's hands, Lisa thought that either she was too exhausted to show her anger, or somehow she liked it. The answer came when the woman smiled wide, kissed him in the mouth with added passion. Lisa smiled knowing that the woman might get tired of getting drowned, and regret that encouragement later. Still, she knew that some women really did love things like that.

After sating his carnal needs with the beautiful woman, Boris left the room to attend to his other duties. With her negative thoughts resolved, Lisa peacefully went back to enjoy some entertainment that she had been missing out for a while.

When Boris came back for Lisa and noticed that the door was still under lockdown, he started to walk toward the room, where the toned girl was in. She was wearing a pink, sheer cheongsam babydoll, and the garment looked beautiful with her straight, long raven hair. There was an oval cut on the chest area of the dress that showed her deep cleavage, and slits on both sides, which reached up all the way to her hips. Those features on the dress, added more volume to her firm breasts, and more length to her toned legs.

When Boris approached the girl's room, she stood in front of the glass wall indecisively, and didn't take any actions when he pressed the button on her door. Then he pressed the button on her partner's door, and it opened after few seconds. Just as he entered the room to face her partner, another buzzer sound stopped his advance.

Lisa saw that, with the buzzer sound, the button on the girl's door lit-up from outside. From the speakers, she heard the guy pleading to the girl to not to do it; with a faint voice, the girl said that she was sorry, and that she couldn't let him get hurt once more.

Boris came out from the room, without facing the man, and closed the door behind him to prevent the man from following him to outside. The girl had her gaze lowered, as Boris came to her door and pressed the lit button. When the door opened, she slowly walked out of the room, and looked at Boris in the eyes.

Instead of picking her up in the usual bridal style, Boris put his hands on her firm derriere, and lifted her up, making the girl wrap her long legs around his waist, and arms around his neck, to prevent herself from falling. With her soft breasts pressing on to his hard chest, and her bare sex pressing on to his pelvic region, he carried her to the middle of the room. When he stopped walking, he kept lifting her up from her bottom, till her fear struck eyes came in parallel to his eyes, and with one arm, he positioned his hardened shaft in a way that its head pressed against the girls sensitive opening.

The girl's eyes opened wide when she felt the meaty knob parting the curtains to her portal, and pressing against the entrance, threatening to invade her. When the last hand that was on her soft rump disappeared, the sudden loss of support made her fall down a bit before she strained her limbs and stopped the descending. Even though she had managed to stop the falling, the small distance her body descended was enough to let the meaty knob gain entrance to her sacred place.

The girl groaned loud as the soft thickness, widened her opening and got lodged in her sheath. With her toned limbs, he held on to the titan body, to stop the phallus from invading further into her sensitive womanhood.

Boris remained stationary, as the girl clung on to his body with all her might. She was starting to feel the strain on her legs and hands, as she struggled to keep her body sliding down. Then she gasped hard when she felt a burst of warmth showering her walls, and the surprise sensation made her relax the tension on her limbs and descend another inch, with a moan.

After ten minutes, the girl was breathing hard, and due to the constant straining her muscles were experiencing, a thick layer of perspiration started to envelop her body. The perspiration made it even harder to maintain a good grip, and the muscles in her legs and hands were starting to burn with exhaustion.

The girl groaned as her strength started to fade away, and she whimpered as she started to slowly impale herself on the curved thickness. Each time the shaft started to spread her insides and move towards her womb, she flexed and tightened her grip to halt or slow the invasion. When a three-quarter of the invader had managed to gain access in to her soft and warm passage, she finally let her sore limbs relax, and screamed as the curved meat sword pierced in to her most intimate region.

When Boris felt his whole manhood get engulfed by warmth, he wrapped his strong arms around the spent girl to keep her in place, and while still standing, started ramming on her chamber doors. This time, the girl screamed with pain mixed pleasure, as her cervix got battered, and wrapped her limbs around him once again; this time she wasn't trying to keep herself from getting impaled, she was trying to get impaled deeper.

Soon the girl was engulfed in a delirium of constant sexual height, and Boris kept the writhing girl in his arms like a ragdoll, and kept banging on the gates to her heaven. She lost the count of her own orgasms as the magical wand performed trick after trick to wring out orgasm after orgasm out of her body. Her long dark hair flew around as she shook her head and muttered that she couldn't bear the pleasure anymore; as if a show of mercy, he shook, dug his fingers in to the soft globes of her bottom, and with a mighty roar, emptied his life essence into her fertile depths.

The girl wailed, and embraced another orgasm when she felt her fertile chamber overflow with burst after burst of Boris's divine blessings. The excess of his blessing was leaking out from their bond, and was dripping down his scrotum and thighs, on to the cold floor.

When the girl came down from her post-orgasmic stupor, she pulled Boris's face down, and kissed him hard as if she was trying to devour his thick lips. While receiving her gratitude, and still having his shaft embedded in her, and with the girl in his arms, Boris started walking towards her room. When they were in her room, he finally lifted up the impaled girl off of his phallus and put her on the floor. Her exhausted legs gave out under her weight, and Boris had to lift her up again and lay the spent girl on her bed.

Lisa was happy to see that yet another one of god's most beautiful creations embrace the wonders of Boris. After witnessing the two amazing events, Lisa was longing to be at the receiving end of his affection once again, and silently cursed, remembering that for another whole day, her lust wouldn't taste the sweet freedom.

To sooth her rampaging lust, Lisa enjoyed a hot bath and gained some relief, using her slender fingers as a poor substitute for the real thing she desired. After the refreshing bath, before sleeping, she decided to watch some news to refresh her knowledge about the outside world.

Suddenly, the display changed, and the old man appeared in the screen.

"Good evening Lisa. How was your day?" the old man greeted her with a smile.

"Good evening Vas, I did fine for a recuperating girl," Lisa said with a smile, and with a mocking tone, she asked, "It looks like, now you can hardly go a day without talking to me."

"Hahaha, I could always use a conversation with a beautiful girl," he said with a laugh.

"It's just... I was kind of concerned about your feelings after seeing Boris with other women. Unlike the other women that create a bond with him purely out of lust and desires, you are the first one that was compatible enough for him to develop strong, affectionate feelings towards him. So, I myself is walking in the dark when it comes to you. That's why I decided to check on you more regularly," Vas said with tone of concern.

"Thank you for your concern. To be truthful, I was mad with jealousy at first, but when I realized the beauty of the thing that was happening between the women and Boris, I thought that it's a thing that every woman deserve to experience, and something that amazing shouldn't belong to just me," Lisa said with honesty.

"Wow! The respect I have for you keeps growing each time we talk, Lisa. That's a grand and beautiful sentiment you have towards the situation. When you found something amazing, instead of claiming it to yourself, you decided share it with everyone; that's the definition of beauty," Vas said with amaze in his face.

"Come on, you are making me blush, old man. There's nothing grand or beautiful about it. It's just something I felt. Don't make a big deal out of it," Lisa said with a joking laugh.

"That's exactly why it's beautiful; you didn't think it was a big deal. Your answer completely changed the way I look at you, Lisa. I'm a very cautious person, so I cannot completely trust you right now, but that answer brought you ever closer to the ultimate secret that surrounds this whole thing. I'll tell it to your when the time comes," Vas said with honesty.

"You are making more curious now. Whatever, since I know that there's no purpose for David to be prisoned here, would you please let him go? Please consider this as my one and only request to you. He doesn't have to suffer in this place," Lisa pleaded to Vas.

"Do you still have feelings toward him?" Vas asked with a concerned look.

"Of course, He is my husband. No matter how many times my heart get re-written by others, the imprint of him will never fade away. I still love him," Lisa said as a tear ran down her smooth cheek.

"I...I understand you, Lisa. You made me understand what was happening in Alina's heart when she named Boris. As a show of respect to you and Alina, I will let him go. But, I'll have to put him through a month of hypnotizing course to alter his memory about this place, and what had happened to you. Is that alright with you?"

"Yes, yes, anything, as long as it doesn't hurt him," Lisa said with hope.

"It's completely safe. It a standard procedure. If a girl doesn't get pregnant after mating hundred times with Boris, we alter the couple's memories through hypnotizing and let them go. When they go back to civilization, the story imprinted on their memory is convincing enough to avoid any deeper investigations."

"Thank you. I am in debt to you. I don't want him to suffer anymore. Thank you," Lisa said while crying with relief.

"You don't owe me anything, Lisa. Good night."

Lisa nodded while wiping her tears away, and the display changed back to news.

Next morning, Lisa was enjoying an erotic dream, and got awaken by a sharp female cry. When she got up and looked through the glass window, she saw Boris rutting in to the petite girl while spooning. The girl was facing Lisa's direction, and Boris was holding her body with an arm wrapped around her, and with the other, had one of her legs held over his thighs to gain entry to her womanhood. From the way the young girl was squirming and elbowing him, Lisa concluded that she was trying to deny him the access to her womb. It puzzled Lisa about the girl's reluctance, since, the last time the girl was receiving his attention, she happily submitted to his lust. Then Lisa figured that, she must be going through her most fertile period. Lisa remembered how she also had struggled against Boris, when she was going through her peak of fertility.

Mesmerized, Lisa looked at how the girl's blushed face contoured with a blend of pain and lust, and how her lithe mid-drift squirmed as her sensitive insides struggled to accommodate the thick intruder. From the ring of fabric that was gathered around her waist, Lisa guessed that a thin, black dress had been covering her nakedness, and Boris had been in a too much hurry to empty his seeds, he didn't even bother to fully unwrap the blonde beauty.

Suddenly, Boris started to thrust into the girl with urgency, and abandoning her futile physical struggle, the girl started to resort to pleading.

"No...ugh..not today..ah!"

"Please..ugh!"

"I want to...oh my g...have his...ah...child."

Hearing that, Lisa looked over the mating couple to find the girl's partner crying while watching his woman get bred on her most fertile day.

Boris's roar echoed through the whole room, and delivered the final sharp thrust into the girl's womanhood and kept his manhood rooted as he injected her fertile womb full of his potent, thick and warm seeds. After plowing the field to condition it, He was sowing his seeds in her fertile soil.

"Nooooooooooooooo!"

The girl openly broke down in to hysterical crying when the thick member pulsed and surged burst after burst of thick essence in to her womb.

While looking at the crying girl, Lisa whispered to herself, "Poor girl, the sooner you accept his blessings, the sooner you will reach the heaven."

With the sobbing girl in his arms, and him within her warm walls, Boris went on to take his usual, post-coital nap. The maid arrived at that moment, and Lisa got busied with her for the morning chores.

When Lisa came out of the bathroom, she noticed that the big bed in the middle room was empty. She knew Boris had left the room for his usual duties, and wondered what kind of duties he had to attend to.

When it was near to mid-day, a large explosion sound made Lisa almost jump out of her own skin. Sounds of gun fire soon followed it, and she looked out through the glass wall in confusion. All the inmates were already at their glass walls, trying to get a hint of what was happening around them, and Lisa noticed that, one by one, they were being escorted out of their rooms.

When everyone had disappeared from Lisa's view, a sudden bang on her door made Lisa jump in shock. Somebody was trying to kick down the door, and out of fear, she moved herself to the furthest corner of the room while shaking.

kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,281 Followers