Beast and the Beauties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,276 Followers

The boor burst-opened and an African person in military uniforms and an automatic rifle, came in to Lisa's room. She screamed out of shock, and the soldier started to drag her out of the room while talking to her in broken English.

"We are military. We rescue you. Come to chopper," the soldier said as he escorted Lisa through a hallway.

While walking with the soldier, she noticed more opened pairs of doors in the curved hallway, and realized that they were the other rooms that housed other couples. When they came out of the curved passage, she saw two armed dead men lying on the floor.

Lisa slowed down a little to look at those dead men, and the soldier pulled her arm and said, "Quick! We are last."

When they reached straight corridor, she was able to hear a faint wind chopping sound of a helicopter. Right then, Lisa screamed as a big arm came bursting through the wooden wall and grabbed the soldier by his neck. As fast as it came, it dragged the struggling soldier into the wall, creating a bigger hole as his body went through it.

Through the broken wall, Lisa saw Boris, with the bleeding limp body of the soldier still held up by his arm. From the way the soldier's head hung down, she knew that his neck was broken and there wasn't anything she could do to help him.

When Boris let the lifeless body of the soldier fall down, the old man came out of the hole in the wall.

"Thank god we made it." Vas said with a relief.

"What's happening?" Lisa asked, still shocked by the brute strength of Boris.

"It appears, I have mistakenly kidnapped a very influential politician and his wife. By the time I got the information, it was too late," Vas said while panting.

The fat man and the beautiful voluptuous woman came in to Lisa's mind, and without a doubt, she was sure that it was them.

"Lisa, all the others, including your husband, are waiting outside in a helicopter. I'm not going to force you anymore. You have the choice to either go back to your old life, or come with us to your new life. Instead of being a prisoner, you will be my colleague." Vas said with a serious look.

Lisa looked at the end of the corridor and the sound of the helicopter was so near. She knew that she had the perfect chance to escape and go back to her old life. Then she started to think about what would happen if she get on that helicopter with her husband. She had already made the ultimate betrayal as a wife, and she didn't know how to face David, or how she could happily live with him again. Tears started pouring from her eyes as she remembered his harsh words to her. She knew that she would never be able to deny those accusations, and every time they have an argument, they would come back to haunt her.

Lisa understood that, if she get on that helicopter, even if she was able to forget Boris, she would be living a life filled with shame and guilt. She suddenly understood why Alina chose to commit suicide, rather than going back to her old life. But unlike for Alina, she was given an extra option to choose. A new life, where she could mourn her old life, and embrace the new life while keeping her head high.

Lisa looked straight in the eyes of Vas and asked, "I will only make my decision, after you tell me the real purpose of all this. I think I deserve that."

Vas looked around to see if any other soldiers were coming. He was confident that they wouldn't came back looking for her, since their main objective was to rescue the politician. Besides, they had Boris protecting them. All the years of combat training he went through the daytime had made him a reliable warrior with a sixth sense.

"Part of my objective is the revenge on humanity itself. They sacrificed my wife to save humanity. But, what are humans? What do they do to the world? Humans are weak, and to overcome their weakness, they destroy the nature itself to make it habitable for them. This lack of harmony with the nature, creates conflicts for habitable lands, and creates wars."

"A strong species never have to destroy nature to survive; they can withstand the nature and adapt. Hence, instead of saving a weak species, I'm going to upgrade humanity, so they could live in harmony with nature, and prosper."

"My sponsors want a hybrid that can charge a line and detonate a suicide bomb. For that purpose, even Boris is too qualified. But I told them that we need to reach at least sixth generation to reach that level of intelligence. Truthfully, I predict that, a carefully engineered sixth generation hybrid will have the intelligence of a fifteen year old human, and will have overwhelming physical strength, special abilities and gene compatibility."

"I'm developing them in a way that, when hybrids of sixth generation blend in with humans, they would start claiming women through their over whelming sexual abilities and mass produce hybrids; by the eleventh generation, they would possess an intelligence on par with humans, and they would start breeding all the females that are bound to human males. Soon, men of the world will witness their women being taken from them in front of their own eyes, and the human race would move over to let their upgraded version ascend the throne."

"That's my revenge and salvation to humanity. The KGB agent was right, sacrifices are needed for greatness," Vas said looking at the blue eyes of Lisa.

"Frankly, I don't actually care about this whole revenge and salvation thing. But, I want every woman on earth to experience this wonderful thing I experienced, liberate them from the sexual boundaries that were created by men, and dispel the illusion of monogamy. Since our objectives hold hands together, I'll accept your offer, old man," Lisa said with a smile.

"Fantastic! I would love to celebrate, but we really must make haste, Lisa," Vas said and started to lead them to another exit.

Outside, there were a dozen of off-road vehicles, filled with staff, armed people and equipment. Lisa got in to one of them with Vas, and Boris managed to squeeze his large frame in to the back of the vehicle. As the line of vehicles disappeared into the jungle, Vas took out a controller and pressed a button. Behind them, the whole facility got covered with explosions, and a helicopter lift-up to the sky and flew away to avoid the explosions.

With that explosion, Lisa knew that the whole outside world would think that she had perished in those balls of fire. Her old life had ended, and she was starting a brand new one, with a grander purpose.

"So where are we going, boss?" Lisa asked with a mocking smile.

"We are going to the main facility," Vas said while laughing at the young girl's sense of humor.

"There is another one?" Lisa asked with big eyes.

"This one was just a branch, built for situations just like this, to draw attention away from the main base. Boris's children are in the main base, so we must protect it at all cost," Vas said, without giving much thought.

"Boris's children?" Lisa questioned with surprise.

"Well, so far, Boris had fathered four children. He reached maturity when he was eleven years; fathered the first offspring when he was twelve, and the second when he was thirteen; both from the same mother. We let her go when she wanted to leave after the second birth. He fathered other two when he was sixteen and twenty; the last one was a girl. After a woman gives birth, we normally give her the choice to leave, and the last two wanted to leave after their first birth," Vas said, while trying to explain Lisa, without surprising her too much.

"Wow! How old is Boris now?" Lisa asked, full of curiosity.

"He's now twenty-five, still young and healthy, despite maturing very quickly. Even his two oldest children are entering maturity now. I have a feeling that they are going to far exceed their father," Vas said, while looking at Boris.

"Oh my god, I can't wait to see them," Lisa said excitedly.

"I wouldn't be so eager to meet them if I were you. They are quite a handful," Vas said while laughing.

"I don't care, if they are Boris's children, I'll accept them as my own," said Lisa.

Vas couldn't help but see Alina through Lisa. They were so alike: Beautiful, intelligent and kind. He was happy that she decided to come with them.

"Don't worry, I have a feeling that very soon, a new member will join the family, and you'll have to play mom for real," Vas teasingly said while looking at Lisa.

All Lisa could do was look at Boris, and blush while gently touching her midriff.

kingbooruwa
kingbooruwa
1,276 Followers