Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
590 Followers

"Yeah it would be so much more fun if he were here," Howard mused, and they all laughed out loud.

"I know he's a genius and all," Penny interjected, "and I like him, but that superior attitude can really grate on your nerves."

"Tell me about it," Leonard agreed as they all shook their heads, "when I first moved in he even instructed me on how to wipe my butt properly, so as not to waste toilet paper. Hey let's take a selfie and send it to him." They crowded together in front of a float of a floral space shuttle and Raj used his phone to take a few pictures. "I know it's not even midnight yet, but we have to be near our bleachers by 8:00 tomorrow morning. The parade kicks off at nine."

"Which is noon, New York time," Howard said under his breath; his comment obviously aimed at Penny.

"One more cut like that and you won't live to see the new year," Penny shot back, semi-angrily.

"Where are the bleachers," Raj inquired.

"About a block away on Colorado Boulevard," Leonard answered.

"This is all so magical," Penny sighed, looking around and pushing her ass back into Leonard, "I just don't want to leave."

"Yeah, it is magical," Leonard agreed, kissing the back of Penny's regal neck, "I'm afraid I'm going to wake up and find this has all been a dream...a fantastic dream but a dream nonetheless."

She turned in his arms to face him and kissed him passionately before assuring him, "it's not a dream, my little Ewok. Now take me home and let's kick off the new year in style."

"Let's go check out the other volunteers, Raj," Howard urged, "any single women who are still here are probably getting desperate for someone to kiss at midnight; this is our shot."

"Yeah, or they are kissing each other," Raj suggested as they wandered off..."see you guys tomorrow."

As they strolled leisurely to the parking area, Penny pressed against his side and lay her head on Leonard's shoulder as they walked, making him feel like the most important person on earth.

Back at their apartment building, Leonard said he was going to make a quick stop at his apartment and wish Sheldon a Happy New Year. Penny squeezed his hand and instructed him, "please don't be long...I'll be waiting for you with your welcome to the new year surprise."

Within ten minutes she heard Leonard close her front door and call out to her. She was in the bedroom changing and inquired, "that was fast...was he sleeping."

"I'm not sure organisms on his planet sleep...I think they just enter into a relaxed state," Leonard joked. "No, he spent the night installing updates to every app on his phone and laptop. When I wished him a Happy New Year, he went into some rant about it being no different than the last, and something about the Gregorian calendar...so I left to spend the night with more pleasant company."

"I hope you brought your inhaler," Penny called out.

"Why would I..." Leonard began and then just stood in Penny's living room speechless as she emerged from the bedroom. She was wearing a completely transparent purple lace teddy, with spaghetti straps and obviously no panties underneath. He watched her magnificent pink-tipped breasts wobble under the diaphanous material as she approached him; her incredible legs seemed endlessly long. He wanted very much to reach for his inhaler, but was taking no chance on ruining the atmosphere as she strutted toward him. "Holy crap," was the only thing his advanced brain could think of to say.

"You took care of me when I was bruised and battered...this is my way of saying thank you," she softly offered, taking him by the hand and leading him into her bedroom. "Thank you again for the flowers, and in reference to your card: no girl ever gets sick of flower petals." Standing in front of him, his back to the side of her bed, Penny grasped the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it off over his head as he lifted his arms to assist her. Dropping to her knees, Penny unzipped, unbuckled and un snapped his pants before yanking them down along with his boxers. "Are you excited," she laughed, as his rigid, thick eight inches slapped against her chin.

"Way past excited," he admitted, "you are the most gorgeous creature on earth and I can't believe I'm here with you."

As he lifted his feet to remove his pants, Penny began to run her tongue along the underside of his penis, using no hands, just letting it sway. His purple crown seemed larger than she remembered and she opened her luscious lips wide to accommodate his girth as she engulfed his cock in her warm mouth. "Oh my God," Leonard gasped as she sucked him back into her throat. Looking down all he could see was her luxuriant blond tresses cascading over her shoulders and the top of her head bobbing back and forth. He didn't really believe, but he couldn't resist thinking, "thank you God for sending me one of your angels," and then had to chuckle to himself at the un-angel like act she was performing.

She sat back on her haunches, his prick slipping out of her mouth, and truly looking like an angel, stated, "I think I had better stop...I have other uses in mind for Little Leonard."

Trying to look stern, Leonard objected, "what do you mean Little Leonard...you'll hurt his feelings."

Faking a pout, Penny replied, "I'm sorry, but I have to call him something...you know I think he is the perfect size for me...the best."

"How about Thor," Leonard suggested another nickname.

Getting to her feet and shoving him back on her bed, Penny declined, "I think we'll stick to Little Leonard."

He scooted up on the bed as she stood beside it and hooked her fingers under the thin straps of her nightgown, and slid them off her pale shoulders. The material got snagged on her erect gumdrop sized nipples and she wiggled her body to let the teddy float to the floor, revealing the most magnificent naked body Leonard had ever imagined. She had the classic thigh gap and her completely bald mound looked like two halves of a peach between her silky thighs. He noticed it was already glistening with her excitement. She clambered onto the bed, straddling his prone figure and crawled slowly on her knees until she was sitting on his chest. Leaning back slightly, presenting her crotch to his face, Penny admitted, "I know this was supposed to be about you, but you give the most incredible oral sex I've ever had...would you mind licking my pussy."

"It's one of my favorite things," Leonard agreed as she spread her knees on either side of his head. He slowly inserted both thumbs into her slit and gently spread her prominent lips to the sides revealing her opening. The scent of her arousal was pleasantly overpowering and Leonard could feel his erection twitch involuntarily. Penny leaned back farther, planting her palms on the bed beside his legs and thrust her groin at his face. The flesh of her pussy was the most vivid shade of pink and Leonard was once again amazed at the incredibly fleshy lips that were hidden inside her. Spreading them apart like a pink butterfly, he began to lick the sides of her pussy, first one side then the opposite. He used his tongue like a scoop and lapped up the droplets of her excitement as they drooled out of the bottom of her hole. Slowly he inserted his tongue inside her tunnel as far as it would reach, and flicked the end all around in a circle inside her.

"Holy shit Leonard," she gasped, her hips beginning to buck, "how did you get so good at that."

"Mee mintermet," he mumbled into her pussy and began to lap at her hole, running his tongue deliberately from the bottom of her slit to the top. "The internet," he repeated. Licking her opening like a melting ice cream cone on a scorching day, he slowly inserted two fingers of his left hand while still holding her open with the thumb and forefinger of his right.

"Oh my God, sweetie," she groaned as his tongue traveled up to her swollen clit, tickling it and sucking it into his mouth. Without warning, he gently bit down on her engorged bud, causing her body to convulse on top of him. "Oh my fucking God," she screamed, flooding his face with her squirting orgasm as the walls of her cunt clamped down on his fingers. Leonard moved his hands up to her magnificent 35 C breasts and massaged them as she lay back on his body. "Baby, you are the only one who has even done that to me," she confessed after her breathing returned to normal, "sorry you're all wet."

"You taste like honey to me," Leonard assured her as she sat back up on his chest and leaned over to kiss him passionately.

"Hey I don't taste half bad," she laughed as she slid back on his body until she was sitting on his thighs. Grasping his thick meat in her hand she grinned, "I think it's time Little Leonard found his home."

"I still like Thor," Leonard quipped, enjoying the feel of her fingers around his hard shaft.

"I don't think we have to worry about lubrication," Penny chuckled as she raised up on her knees and rubbed his crown back and forth over her dripping slit. She parted her fleshy lips with her fingers, nudging his bulbous head between them and for some reason glanced at the clock on her bedstand, "hey, look at the clock." As they watched, the digital numbers changed from 11:59 to 12:00. "Happy New Year lover," Penny yelled as she sat down on his lap, completely impaling her pussy on his fat eight inches. Groaning, Penny confessed, "oh my God your cock feels so good inside me." His prick was just fat enough that it stretched the length of her cunt: in Penny's mind it was the absolute perfect size.

"Happy New Year my goddess," Leonard agreed, "holy shit your pussy feels nice...thank you."

Beginning to ride his cock up and down, Penny ordered him, "stop thanking me baby...I want you as much as you want me...now fuck me. Fuck your Penny...jam that big beautiful cock up my pussy." She could feel his bulbous crown sliding up and down inside her wet tunnel, expanding her walls as it slid up and down. Being fucked had never felt so good and Penny knew it was because Leonard was special: he was her man and it was the first time that making love was more than just a physical act...it was an emotional one also. As she bounced up and down on his lap, she nearly laughed at the huge grin on his face.

Leonard had never felt anything so wonderful as Penny's magnificent nude body slid up and down on his cock. Her perfect tits were jiggling up, down and around in circles as she rode him harder. He reached up and began to forcefully knead her soft flesh, trapping her pink gumdrop nipples between his fingers and , not so gently, pinching them. Looking down between them he loved the sight of her fleshy pussy lips gripping his prick as she fucked him. When she raised up, her lips dragged out along the length of his tool spreading a white froth along his shaft. She had closed her eyes and he nearly let himself believe that she was enjoying it as much as he was. But that was impossible because for him this was a dream come true: he was making love to the woman he loved; the woman of his dreams and, as far as he was concerned, the most beautiful woman on earth.

Penny opened her eyes when Leonard began to thrust his pelvis up to meet her downward movement, almost violently jamming his hard cock up into her hole. "Oh yessss, shove that big fucking cock into my pussy...fuck me baby...fuck me...fuck your Penny." He slid his hands down her silky skin, grabbed her perfectly round ass cheeks and squeezed as he jammed his hard-on up into her cunt. He was amazed at how hot and tight her pussy felt, her muscles gripping his shaft like a clenched fist. Leonard wanted to pause and just gaze at her incredible nude body, just in case he never again had the privilege, but his first priority was to please her.

She leaned forward, giving him a better angle to drive his spike into her hot hole and her amazingly soft tresses cascaded down over her shoulders and tickled his face. Leaning up, he closed his lips around her left gumdrop and suckled. She moaned, "oh shit," and Leonard tenderly ground his teeth into her nipple and bit down. Suddenly her body convulsed and he could feel his groin becoming wet as her cunt muscles squeezed his cock and her juices leaked out. "Oh my fucking God," she squealed, "fuck me baby...fuck me...I love your fucking cock. Cum in me baby...fill me up."

Wrapping his arms around her slender waist, Leonard surprised her by flipping them over so that he was on top. He started to slam the length of his prick into her hole as hard as he could, pressing her sweaty body deep into the mattress. "Oh yes baby, yessss," she screamed as she wrapped her long, shapely legs around his waist and locked her ankles drawing him into her, "fuck me baby...fuck me hard." Leonard thrust into her cunt as hard as he could, grinding his groin against hers, and erupted deep inside her belly. It felt like a hot water faucet had been turned on in her hole, and Penny screeched, "yesssss baby...fill my fucking cunt.

Leonard pumped her full of his seed for what seemed like minutes, emptying every last drop of semen from his balls. He couldn't resist telling her: "your pussy feels so good."

Collapsing into the mattress, Penny chuckled and responded, "thank you baby...you too. I think we make a good team. What do you say we do this for the rest of our lives," and she leaned up and pressed her lips against his. The kiss wasn't as long as they would have liked, but they were both nearly gasping for breath. Hearing that, Leonard wasn't sure which he was going to do: well up with tears, or reach for his inhaler; but actually did neither.

He cautiously responded, "I know this probably isn't the proper time, but I love you."

"I think it's the perfect time my little Ewok," Penny agreed, "I love you too." Leonard sat back between her outstretched legs and they both watched as his slick, shrinking cock slowly slipped from her hole. "I feel so empty," Penny laughed.

"I would say just give me five minutes, but I know you have to work tomorrow," he sadly replied. "Would it be OK if I stayed the night and slept with you...I really like waking up next to you," Leonard asked.

"Just try and leave...that's one of my favorite things too," Penny cheerfully warned, "but would you help me change the sheets, there seems to be a big wet spot."

"Yeah, I wonder whose fault that is," Leonard pointed at her, smiling from ear to ear, "by the way...jeez you're beautiful."

"It's YOURS," she laughed loudly, "no one else has ever done that to me...and thank you kind sir," and she ran her hands up and down her glistening naked body.

New Years Day Penny dragged herself up the three flights of stairs to her apartment, shucked off her stupid Cheesecake Factory uniform, put on a tank top and her favorite Hello Kitty pink shorts and collapsed on the sofa with a bottle of iced tea. She was exhausted and just wanted to relax and watch the second half of the last bowl game of the day. Sipping the cold iced tea, she realized she wasn't drinking her usual beer and chuckled, "must be that nerd influence...my sweet little Ewok." Almost asleep, the phone rang. She debated just letting the machine pick up, but reached for the receiver and was greeted by a familiar voice, "Happy New Year Slugger."

"Daddy...Happy New Year to you too. What's up," she chirped.

"Just wanted to say Hi and ask if you caught the Sugar Bowl game...it was a doozy," he asked.

"Jeez no, I just got home from working a long shift...I'm exhausted. How's Mom?"

"She's great. She's down visiting your brother...took him some of her snickerdoodles."

"How come you didn't go," she inquired.

"Well the last time I went down, there was kind of an incident with one of the guards. He wanted to pat parts of my body that only your mother gets to pat... if you know what I mean. Now I'm not allowed back for ninety days."

"I know what you mean Daddy," she grinned from ear to ear. "Took him some snickerdoodles, huh. Can I be honest with you Daddy...I never really cared for her snickerdoodles. She sent me some for Christmas and I gave them to other people as gifts."

"You too," he raised his voice, "I've been known to fold them up in a napkin and then feed the pigs. She's so proud of them though...I would never say anything to hurt her feelings...been sneaking them out for thirty years. You know it's like that: sometimes you tell the one you love little lies to spare their feelings...total truth isn't always the best policy. Hey maybe he can pass them around...and keep him from being passed around."

"Hmmm, I guess you're right," Penny thought. "Hey Daddy, did you see the float with the huge green dragon..I know you and Mom watched the parade?"

"The one that spit fire...that one was crackerjack," he sounded excited.

"I worked on that float," she gushed proudly.

"No kidding...it was great... your Mom taped it," he assured her, "so how is everything else."

"Well, that's another thing," she began, "I think I've found the one. His name is Leonard."

"That's great Slugger," Wyatt answered, "does he treat you right?"

"He treats me like a princess Daddy. He got us the job on the float. Get this: he's a scientist with a full time job at CalTech. He's never been in jail and no tattoos."

"He sounds like a keeper Slugger," he responded, "as long as he makes you happy."

"Totally Daddy...you know you're the third person that's said that," she remembered, "I think you're right."

"Well you said you were tired so I'll let you go. Halftimes almost over anyway. Happy New Year," he wished her and quickly hung up.

Her phone so sooner hit the cradle than there was a knock at her door and Leonard's voice inquiring, "Penny."

She was going to ignore it, but was afraid he had heard her talking on the phone and the last thing she wanted to do was to hurt his feelings so she responded, "it's open." Once she saw his smiling face enter her apartment, she knew she had made the right decision. He was carrying a box of powdered mini-doughnuts (her absolute favorites) and another bottle of iced tea.

"I knew you would be exhausted so I figured what better way to recharge than a sugar rush," he laughed.

He bent over the end of the sofa to kiss her on the forehead but she swiftly reached up with both arms and pulled him down to mash their lips together in a sensuous embrace. She really loved his company, but craved sleep so she had mixed feelings when he sat on the end of the sofa and pulled her legs into his lap.

"I know you're exhausted," he stated, "so I thought I would give you a nice, relaxing foot massage, as he pulled off her socklets and began to press his thumbs into the soles of her feet.

She actually groaned at the sensation, it felt so good, but reluctantly stated, "OK sweetie, but just the feet tonight."

Looking surprised Leonard answered, "that's all I had planned...I know you're tired and were on your feet all day," and he leaned down and kissed her big toe.

And the wonderful thing about it was: Penny knew he was telling the truth. The foot massage was not his bid at foreplay: it was simply a totally unselfish gesture to make her feel better. No other boyfriend she had ever had would have rubbed her sweaty, smelly feet without expecting something in return...either sex or to borrow money. She felt her eyes becoming moist as she watched her nerd concentrate on massaging her tired feet. Within minutes he had her so relaxed that she dozed off into a deep slumber. Leonard gazed at his blond goddess, stood up and gently laid her legs back on the couch. He carefully covered her with the afghan on the back of the sofa, leaned down to kiss her forehead, and quietly left the apartment.

A couple days later Penny was sitting in a crowded room with about three dozen other beautiful wannabe actresses waiting to audition for a small part in an CBS comedy, when another girl sat beside her in the only vacant chair. Looking up she blurted out, "oh Hi...Tyra, right."

shaggy77
shaggy77
590 Followers