Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers

"Penny," the girl responded, "so nice to see a familiar and friendly face. Most of these girls are like pitbulls going for the meat that is a open-part." They had met several times at previous "cattle calls," and had always hit it off.

Penny was suddenly feeling starved after already waiting for an hour and she rummaged through her purse looking for gum or mints. Feeling a Ziploc bag, she withdrew a bag of Bing cherries. She remembered shopping at Costco with Leonard and they had bought cherries. "That sweet little nerd," she thought as she offered the open bag to Jill.

"Oh thanks," Tyra said as she selected some fruit.

"My boyfriend must have put them in there," Penny offered.

"How thoughtful," Tyra responded, and noting tiny droplets of water on the cherries, "and all washed and de-stemmed. He must really like you. Most of my boyfriends would never think to do that. Heck they would call me and ask me to bring them a snack. Is he a fitness instructor or a bouncer," Tyra asked, reflecting on Penny's usual taste in men.

Smiling, Penny corrected her, "actually he's a scientist...a real nerd, and the most thoughtful man I've ever met."

"Well, he sounds like a keeper," Tyra offered, as she chewed on a cherry, "especially judging by the smile on your face when you talk about him."

"Oh...he is," Penny sat there reflecting on what was such a simple thoughtful gesture, that she had not even noticed. He had gone to the trouble of washing and de-stemming the cherries for her and she would have just taken it for granted if her friend had not pointed it out. "My sweet little Ewok," she mumbled to herself, right before her name was called.

On Saturday, Penny worked an early shift at the restaurant and hurried home to prepare for her appearance at Howard's "Welcome" party. She decided that she would dress as one of every man's favorite fantasy: a cheerleader. Trying on her old high school cheerleader's uniform, she found it to be a little more snug than she remembered. "I guess I've filled out a little since high school," she mused, "oh well, I've not had any complaints." Since the sweater was already a little snug, she decided to go bra-less, "I'll just let the twins breathe...guys always to see them bounce anyway." Instead of the ultraconservative panties that accompanied the uniform, she selected one of her skimpiest thongs; a pale blue to match the skirt. "And what cheerleader would be caught without her five inch matching heels," she laughed, selecting her shoes. Admiring herself in the full length mirror on the back of her bedroom door, she slapped herself on the ass and quipped, "you've still got it girl." She decided to take a change of clothes to leave in Howard's car for after the party just in case Leonard or Sheldon should see her coming home.

Deciding to fortify her courage with a little liquid refreshment, she retrieved a bottle of tequila from the kitchen and poured herself three shots. Leonard had already sent her a text from the drugstore asking if she would have dinner with him Sunday night, so she felt comfortable that she wouldn't have to explain how she had spent her Saturday night. Just as she was downing her third shot, she received a text from Howard that they were waiting in front of her building.

Climbing into the back seat she coldly greeted Howard as he whistled, "ooo cheerleader...good choice. Every man's fantasy...especially nerds. Have you ever dressed up for Leonard?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," she curtly replied, "hi Raj. Now what do you know about this new head of the Engineering Department."

"Well, I've only met him briefly, but I can tell you he's not what you expect a Doctor of Engineering to be," Howard began. He came here from LSU...that's Louisiana State University..."

"I know what it's the abbreviation for," Penny hissed.

"Apparently his home has been flooded out by hurricanes twice, so he decided to try California earthquakes instead. His name is Willian O'Neal and he is the uncle of some really famous basketball player, who attended LSU just because his uncle was there. I guess William wanted to be a basketball player, but was born with weak knees."

"Wait...his name is O'Neal! You don't mean Shaquille O"Neal...he's Shaq's uncle," Penny nearly shouted, the tequila kicking in. "Holy shit...you mean you've never heard of Shaq. He played for the Lakers...you know...Los Angeles. Is he anything like Shaq...oh that's right you don't know. Is he quite large?"

"He's like a giant," Howard offered, "I told you he's not what you expect an engineering nerd to be."

"So how many more sycophants will be there...that's right I said sycophants," Penny reiterated.

"Wow, Sheldon would be proud of you," Howard assured her, "I guess that word-a-day calendar he gave you for Christmas must already be paying off. I think there will be about a dozen other members of the department there to kiss his butt. But you should cement my place in the pecking order."

The welcoming party was being held in the apartment of another engineering professor and it looked like he had rented some extra furniture for the event: a couple extra sofas and a portable bar which had been added to the spacious living room. Penny, Howard and Raj were greeted warmly as all the nerds gathered around Penny like vultures to fresh roadkill. She thought to herself that a pocket-protector salesman could make a small fortune there. She noticed a pile of cell phones on a table near the door, so it looked like Howard was keeping his word about no cameras. From behind her she felt a large presence and turned to see an immense black man standing a few feet away. He had to be nearly seven feet tall, just like his famous nephew, with salt and pepper short cropped hair and beard...he reminded Penny of a giant Morgan Freeman. "Doctor O'Neal," Howard introduced them, "this is Penny. She will be performing for us tonight...and is a personal friend of mine."

"Please, call me Bill," he offered, extending his hand to Penny, "absolutely delighted to meet you Penny. You are lovely."

Penny's hand was enveloped in his huge mitt, her's seeming like an infants compared to his; and she returned, "thank you...nice to meet you too." Her head was at his chest level and it was almost awkward to converse with her neck craning to look up. "Love the outfit," he remarked, "I would wager that you actually were a cheerleader."

Blushing, Penny admitted, "yeah, but that was years ago back in Nebraska."

"Ah, a Cornhusker," Bill added, trying to impress with his knowledge of nicknames, "it couldn't have been that long ago, you still have the figure." Penny realized he was still holding her hand and unobtrusively withdrew it as Bill loudly said, "let's kick this party up a notch."

Almost like moths to a flame everyone gathered around the bar and began to gulp down the obviously spiked punch. Howard had made the punch ahead of time, figuring that if everyone drank their fill of punch, they wouldn't be swilling a lot of beer, and he could save some money. One of Howard's colleagues, Duane, sidled up to him and informed him, "my brother works in the chemistry department and he gave me a concoction that should send this party to the next level...I already poured it in the bowl."

The ever eager and deviant Howard begged for details and Duane provided them: "well it's a special mixture of rohypnol, you've heard of "roofies;" ketamine, which relaxes the inhibitions further; and a plant found in India called Fenugreek which increases female sex drive...you know a natural aphrodisiac. My brother has experimented with it several times and it will definitely liven up the party. Mixed with the vodka Howard dumped in, things should soon be pretty wild." Duane neglected to mention that a side effect of rohypnol is memory loss.

Standing beside Howard, Raj agreed, "oh yes, Fenugreek has been used in my country for centuries...it is like the Indian viagra for women. You probably should not drink too much though, it is thought to increase breast size."

Having already sampled the punch, everyone in the room began to loosen up and were crowding around Penny, the only female there, trying to dance with her. Unfortunately for them, Bill was dominating her attention and it was pretty hard to just nudge him aside. He loomed above the crowd like a mighty oak, trying to match Penny's dance moves. After the current song was over, Howard announced, "it's time for my friend Penny to perform for you...could everyone just back up a little and give her some room." Everyone backed away from the bar, many taking seats on the sofas or sitting lotus-style on the deep carpeting as Howard placed his phone in the stereos cradle and cranked up the excellent stereo system with some club-style dance music.

Catcalls and whistles abounded as Penny took "center stage" in front of the bar. Having downed tequila and helped herself to the punch, she was feeling slightly light-headed and surprisingly warm as she stood in front of the crowd and bowed before beginning her dance. She closed her eyes momentarily and began to sway with the musics, throwing her wide hips to the sides and then in a circular motion. The carpeting was actually making it difficult to dance because her heels kept getting snagged, but she didn't want to take them off yet because of the way they accentuated her shapely legs. Whipping her head back and forth to make her blonde mane toss she smoothed her hands down the sides of her body, shadowing her shape. She turned her back to the audience and bent down until her hands touched the floor, giving them a full view of her incredibly round ass. Her legs seemed endlessly long as she bent over, her tiny thong disappearing up between her cheeks, just a thin blue string visible.

It was like there was a fire inside her, and feeling incredibly warm, Penny couldn't wait to shed her cheerleader sweater. Standing and facing the crowd of nerds, she grasped the bottom hem of her sweater and slowly pulled it upward until it cleared her head and hair. Claps and shouts filled the room as Penny's marvelous pink-tipped breasts jiggled against her chest...they were absolutely perfect. She reveled in the applause as she twirled the sweater over her head several times before letting it fly into the audience where the scientists scrambled to retrieve it. Everyone in the room was now feeling the effects of the punch and several were rubbing their crotches through their trousers. Penny cupped her incredible tits in both hands, leaned down, and began to lick her own gumdrop sized nipples.

Releasing them to jiggle on their own, Penny reached behind her and slowly unzipped the skimpy blue skirt of her uniform and then just let it fall to the floor; which seemed like an endless journey as it floated down her legs. More and louder catcalls and whistles as she deftly kicked the skirt into the crowd and began to strut back and forth, her heels making her seem Amazonian tall. Now clad only in the tiniest of thongs and her heels, Penny again turned her back to the room, hooked her thumbs under the sides of her panties and slowly lowered them until they were around her ankles. Stepping out of the pale blue thong, she immediately bent over again, this time spreading her legs wide and giving everyone in the room a glimpse of her puffy, completely smooth mound. The applause was deafening and wanting to please her audience, she reached back with both hands and spread her cheeks wide to give them a peak at her ass hole.

Standing and facing her appreciative audience, Penny's hips swayed as she spread her legs and began to knead her own magnificent tits. Pinching her pink gumdrops until they turned blue, she could feel the moisture increasing between her legs. The bass of the music was pounding so loud that she could feel it vibrate her skin as she whipped her hair back and forth. Running her hands up and down her hips and waist, Penny watched her own tits jiggle and bounce to the beat. She spread her legs as far as she could and cupped her prominent mound with her right palm, her hips still swaying.

Hearing the whistles get louder, Penny reached between her thighs, hooked her fingers inside her fleshy lips and spread them wide enough so that everyone present could see the pink inside her pussy. She ran the middle finger of her right hand up and down her slit, gathering moisture and then spread it all around her mound making it glisten. All thoughts of Leonard and basically all rational thoughts had been driven from her mind by the cocktail of drugs in the punch. All Penny could concentrate on was that she had an itch; an itch so deep and intense that it could only be scratched by having a long hard cock shoved up her pussy.

The guest of honor approached her applauding heartily, and Penny dropped to her knees and crooked her finger, inviting him closer. Standing before her, looking like an absolute giant he grinned from ear to ear as she reached up and, without hesitation, began to unbuckle and unzip his pants. As if she were in a race, she yanked his trousers and boxers down to his knees and then just sat back on her heels and stared. His cock was in proportion to his body and was, of course, gigantic. Just beginning to harden, it hung to his knees with a huge purple head. Penny reached tentatively with both hands, like she was afraid it would be red hot, and grasped it firmly, bringing the crown up to her lips. What surprised her the most was the heft, the weight of his prodigious pole.

Extending her tongue, she licked his slit, leaving a thin string of pre-cum connecting her mouth to his prick. His pole was now fully erect and it was more than impressive: at least thirteen inches long and as thick as a soup can. Penny could not open her luscious lips far enough to accommodate his baseball sized head, but had to settle on suckling on the very tip. She kept a hold with her left hand while kneading his scrotum with her right, weighing his egg-sized balls. Bill looked down and watched the beautiful blond licking his pole, and then gestured for the entire crowd to join him. Never have a group of nerds shed their shoes, pants and underwear so quickly as they formed a circle around the kneeling beauty.

Penny looked around her and was surrounded by stiff penises of all lengths and thicknesses; some hairy and some nearly slick, but they all had one thing in common: they were fully erect, and she took a sense of pride in being the reason. Twisting to her right she wasn't surprised to see that Howard had crowded next to Bill and his slender hot dog stared her in the face. The affects of the punch had left her indifferent to Howard...he was just another hard prick to her as she let it slide between her bright red lips and into her warm mouth. Howard, also affected by the party drugs only knew that he was being sucked off by the gorgeous blonde girlfriend of his friend and he began to fuck her mouth. He didn't last long as he erupted down her throat and she swallowed every drop.

Continuing around the room with the smorgasbord of meat sticks, some shooting their load down her throat and some pulling out and coating her beautiful face, Penny finally stared at another foot long treasure and stared up into Raj's innocent face. "Hi Penny," he greeted the girl of his dreams, able to talk because of the punch.

"Hey sweetie," she smiled as she licked the underside of his huge cock, "I'd forgotten how big you were." Closing her soft lips over his bulbous crown she reflected on how every man's semen seemed to have a different scent and taste, even if only slightly. Wondering if it had something to do with diet, she chuckled to herself that she should ask a scientist. Raj's foot-long salami was huge as she sucked it into her throat with great difficulty, but even his was dwarfed by the guest of honor standing next to him. Working his swollen log with her lips and tongue, Penny fondled his sac and balls, trying to focus on sweet Raj, but distracted by the anaconda swinging between Bill's tree trunk legs.

She was actually grateful when Raj grasped the sides of her head, weaving his fingers through her soft blond tresses and began to fuck her mouth because she knew he was nearly through. "Oh Penny, you are so beautiful," Raj groaned as he started to pump his load into her moist receptacle. She sucked and milked his prick until it began to shrivel in her mouth, and then she backed away and sat back on her heels. Glenn, the renter of the apartment, handed her a damp towel and she gratefully wiped her face and hair, cleaning any cum splatters.

Deciding it was time to scratch her itch, Penny lay back on the plush carpet, splayed her incredible legs, reached down with both hands and pulled her pussy lips apart, showing her pink flesh. Looking Bill right in the eyes, she asked, "well Mr. Guest of Honor, see anything you like." She was absolutely a dream come true: an absolutely gorgeous blond, completely nude (except for the heels which she had managed to keep) with her endlessly long legs spread wide, holding her bald pussy wide open and begging to get fucked.

"Oh absolutely," Bill eagerly responded, dropping his huge body to his knees between her outstretched legs and holding his gigantic meat in his hand, "are you ready to be fucked little lady." One of the engineers retrieved a throw pillow from a couch and shoved it under her perfect ass, elevating her pelvis. Four others, including Howard, grasped her four limbs and stretched her spread eagle as if she was some king of sacrifice. The restraint wasn't necessary, but Penny guessed it added to their fantasy aspect, and didn't object. Bill's pole had come alive and he laid it on Penny's stomach where it stretched nearly to her incredible breasts. Surprised at it's weight Penny looked down between her tits which had spread out on her chest and stared right into his pee slit. She thought it looked like the mouth of a giant snake.

She confirmed her estimate at probably fourteen inches when Bill scooted back and poised the baseball crown at her entrance. Feeling drops of her arousal slide down her ass cheeks, she watched as Bill slid the head up and down her slit, coating it with her natural lubrication. Nudging the oversize crown between her slit he began to push forward, her fleshy lips spreading wide and gripping his shaft. His huge crown was spreading her opening wider than it was meant to go, and he forcefully shoved forward trying to gain entrance. With an audible "plop," his angry purple baseball slipped through her slit and was now inside her. "Holy fucking shit," Penny groaned as her lips stretched to their limit. Staring down between her legs, it looked like a veiny dark fence post was sticking out of her pussy.

Bill paused, not out of compassion for Penny, but just because it had been such a struggle to gain entrance. He grasped her tiny waist to gain leverage, and didn't even have to bend over because his arms were so long, and started to slowly push his monstrous cock into her soaking cunt. Penny's naked body squirmed as she felt every inch of her tight tunnel being stretched as he advanced inside her. Deeper and deeper up into her belly his giant pole expanded her pussy walls. She thought he must be ready to hit bottom but realized his log was only half way in. "Your pussy is so fucking tight," Bill complimented her, and he suddenly gritted his teeth and shoved forward as he pulled her body onto him; "but not any more," he cruelly grinned as his over-sized sac slapped against her ass cheeks.

Penny's incredible body began to thrash in front of him and she shrieked, "oh my fucking God," as it felt like someone had shoved their arm up her cunt. White dots flashed in front of her eyes and it felt like her pussy was going to explode. The nerds released her limbs, and she clawed at her own tits, having trouble focusing on anything except the gigantic cock inside her. Bill loved the effect he had on women and, still gripping her flared hips, he very slowly withdrew allowing his slick pole to slide nearly all the way out of her stretched out hole. Feeling her tunnel contract inch by inch, Penny breathed a sigh of relief as it seemed like she could breathe easier without her insides being stretched. Her relief was short lived as Bill held her steady and rammed his dark anaconda all the way up her cunt.

shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers