Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny's mouth opened, but the only sound that came out was a long, loud, "ahhhhhhhhhhhh." Having her pussy stretched so wide was at once painful, but at the same time, exquisite. Bill began to fuck her; not slow and tenderly; but fast and violent...slamming his horse cock in and out of her cunt. Her incredible tits jiggled and sloshed against her chest as he forcefully fucked her hole. He loved how her fleshy pussy lips gripped his cock when he withdrew and then disappeared up into her hole when he shoved forward. Penny's head was rolling from side to side and she screamed, "fuck me you bastard...fuck me...fuck me. Jam that big fucking cock up my pussy." Howard and Duane, who had been holding her arms, crawled forward and each took a gumdrop nipple in his mouth and began to nibble. Flailing her arms and legs, Penny challenged Bill, "fuck me...fuck me...more cock...I need more cock."

Her pussy was so full of cock, that you could see it's progress by watching her distended stomach. Bill waved the nerds off, slid his huge hands under her delectable ass and simply and easily stood up with her completely impaled on his pole. "Come on Howard," he invited, "she was your contribution to this party...get in on this." Penny tried to put her arms around his neck, but he was too tall so she just grabbed his shoulders. She encircled him with her marvelous legs, but his body was so huge that she couldn't lock her ankles. Bill spread her perfect cheeks exposing her brown hole and Howard shrugged his bony shoulders and eagerly advanced, his erection in his hand. Bill bent his knees to lower her to Howard's height, and Howard pressed his slender hot dog of a cock against her sphincter. Since she had been laying down, her ass crack was slick with the natural juices leaking out of her pussy and quickly coated his crown. Shoving upward, Howard buried his skinny prick past her muscle ring and into her ass.

There really was no room in her body for Howard's penis and Penny cried out, "no fucking way...oh my fucking God."

Having no mercy, Bill began to bounce her up and down on their cocks; stuffing her holes with meat, "be careful what you wish for...you wanted more cock...now you've got it." Howard was in his glory: he had always been an "ass man" and he was now fucking the most beautiful ass he had ever seen...and he had seen plenty of asses on the internet. He was so aroused that he knew he wouldn't be lasting that long and immediately began to thrust harder. Howard reached around her perfect body and kneaded her soft, but firm tits. Capturing her gumdrops between his fingers, he squeezed them as hard as he could.

Bill released her cheeks and grasped her svelte waist in his huge hands, allowing her ass to drop lower and let Howard slam into her more easily, without having to stretch up on his tiptoes. They began to jam their hard cocks into her holes with more intensity; both wanting to shoot their cum into the blonde beauty. "Holy shitttt," Penny moaned, nearly breathless from their pounding, "fuck me...fuck me...stuff my fucking holes."

His chronically weak knees threatening to buckle, Bill rammed his gigantic cock up Penny's tight pussy and started to pump his seed against her cervix. Feeling the intense heat in her womb, Penny's walls went into a spasm, gripping his pole even tighter. "Oh my fucking God," she squealed, "fill my fucking cunt...fuck me...fuck me." Howard, feeling every muscle in Penny's abdomen convulsing, erupted in her asshole, shooting his semen up her tight brown tunnel. He actually moaned like a little girl as he emptied his balls into her ass. Bill's load seemed to be endless as he continued to pump her pussy full of cum. The pressure inside her airtight hole was so intense that white liquid began to squirt forcefully out of her pussy around his shaft. "Holy fucking shit," she whimpered as his monster scraped against her swollen clit, "that feels so fucking good."

Howard, almost immediately withdrew his shrinking hot dog and backed away, satisfied with his violation of his friend's girlfriend. "Hey Duane...that's your name, right," Bill gestured, "lay down on the floor." Apprehensive about refusing his new boss, the engineering nerd lay on his back; his six inch erection laying against his stomach. "Point that thing up toward the ceiling," Bill instructed, as his shriveling anaconda slipped out of Penny's pussy. Holding her naked body (she unbelievably still had one blue heel hanging from her left foot) like it was a doll, he faced her away from Duane and began to lower her onto his stiff prick. It was a simple procedure because Penny's hole was still open and you could have shoved a Coke can in her without touching the sides of her tunnel. Duane's erection was only the width of a pepperoni stick and she barely felt it as Bill sat her down on his lap.

Duane had never even been close to a blond goddess like Penny, let alone had his cock inside one and he began to shove up into her like a rabbit. "Slow down there Secretariat," Bill ordered, "hey Apu, why don't you have a shot at her too." His demeaning comment was aimed at Raj, who was too turned on by Penny's naked body to be offended. He looked questioningly at Bill, who clarified, "you both fuck her pussy at the same time. If she can take me, she can take you two."

Raj wanted nothing more than to stick his cock into Penny's juicy hole, so he straddled Duane's prone figure and sand to his knees in front of her incredible body. Duane reached around, smothered her magnificent tits with his hands and pulled her back, giving Raj easier access to her crotch. "You are so beautiful Penny," he assured her, "it will be an honor to have intercourse you."

In any other room, Raj would have had the monster cock: his coffee brown erection was a full twelve inches and fat as a Coke bottle with a head the size of a tennis ball. "Enough talk," Penny suggested, "stick that big brown cock up my pussy and fuck me." Raj, smiling, inched forward on his knees, lined his bulbous head up with her stretched out hole and shoved forward. "Oh yessss," Penny moaned as both cocks filled her pussy..."that is so fucking great. Now fuck me boys...fuck my cunt." Laying against Duane's nearly concave and hairless chest, Penny's unparalleled tits shifted up and down as the two cocks thrust up into her cunt. The sensation was exquisite as their combined girth scraped against her walls. "Fuck me Raj...fuck me...you know you want it," she groaned as the two nerds increased their pace.

Another engineer straddled Duane's head, bent his knees and offered his five inch prick to Penny's inviting mouth. Opening her lips and sticking her tongue out she resembled a baby bird reaching for the worm provided by it's mother. Not wanting to be left out, two others lay their average sized penises in her outstretched hands. Her strong Nebraska farm fingers closed down on the shafts, gripping them tightly. With two cocks in her pussy and one in her mouth, there was just too much going on for her to concentrate on jerking them off, so she just robotically opened and closed her fists. She tried to suck on the prick in her mouth between strokes in her pussy, but eventually just let the nerd fuck her face. Bill, watching intently like everyone else in the room, commented, "man that chick loves cock."

Raj didn't care that he wasn't alone in Penny's cunt, he just knew he was fucking his fantasy girl and he was in nirvana. He braced his feet against the carpet and shoved up into her pussy as hard as he could, filling her hole with cock. As he looked down on her incredible nude body, he wanted nothing more than to fill her pussy with his seed. Without warning, the nerd in her mouth began to fill her throat with his jism, choking her momentarily. Quickly recovering, she swallowed his load like a pro and when he withdrew, urged Raj and Duane to finish: "fuck me harder...cum in me...fill my pussy."

Raj was only too happy to fulfill her request, and he reached forward, squeezed her twin mounds and thrust up into her as hard as he could. "Oh fucking yesss," she squealed as both cocks shot their streams deep inside her, flooding her tunnel. Releasing the pricks in her hands, she twisted her own nipples, turning them bright red; her glistening body squirming between the two nerds. "Fuck me Raj...fuck me hard," she begged as he ground his groin against hers, filling her with his seed.

"Ohhh, thank you Penny...your pussy feels so good," Raj exclaimed as he pumped the last of his jism into her. She looked down and watched his shriveling cock slip out of her like a mighty brown snake.

"You're welcome sweetie," she replied as she scooted off Duane's body and sat on the carpet, "you really have to learn to talk to girls when you're sober because you have a lot to offer...literally and figuratively, and I'm pretty sure I used that correctly."

One of the nerds who had been in her hand sat back on one of the sofas, his six inch shaft sticking straight up and politely requested, "would you do me next, please...back door?"

Bill handed her a bottle of water to keep her hydrated and when she shakily stood, she felt a warm stream of cum running down her inner thighs. Glenn, once again, handed her a towel and she dutifully wiped her legs and crotch. She backed up to the unnamed nerd on the couch, straddled his legs and slowly lowered her magnificent nude body until she felt his crown starting to wedge between her round cheeks. He assisted her by grasping and spreading her perfect mounds until his head was nudged against her sphincter. Howard's cum was still drooling out of her hole, providing plenty of lubrication and she sat on her anonymous lovers lap, impaling herself on his hard-on. She had never been a fan of anal sex, but the punch had relaxed her muscles enough that she actually almost enjoyed having a cock in her ass.

His hands went for her incredible breasts like magnets and he pulled her back into his chest while he aggressively squeezed her soft mounds of flesh. They weren't alone for long as Glenn and another engineer named Harvey crowded up to her, one on each side. Her legs were splayed wide as she straddled the nerd in her ass and they spread them even wider as they both vied for her pussy. Her hole was still wide open from the pounding she had taken, and from her position, as Glenn shoved his six inch pepperoni stick into her from her left side. Crowding closer on her right side, Harvey leaned forward and stuffed his nearly identical prick into her hole from his side. She now had two cocks in her pussy and one in her ass, and they began to slide in and out of her.

The sensation was incredible as the three cocks slid in and out of her slippery holes. The position was awkward for Glenn and Harvey but they thrust up into her cunt as hard as they could. The nerd invading her ass, slipped forward until his butt was off the edge of the sofa where he could get better leverage to fuck her rear hole. "Holy shit...fuck me...jam those fucking cocks into me," Penny yelled as she assisted them by bouncing up and down. All the other nerds in the room were watching intently and stroking their hard-ons as she rode the three cocks. A fourth scientist, Jerry, jumped up in the sofa, stood straddling her and offered his short, fat cock to her face. Penny licked the crown of the stubby penis, her body shaking from the pounding it was taking, and attempted to close her lips around the large head. She settled for sucking on just the tip, tickling it with her talented tongue while reaching up with her right hand and fondling his sac.

Others in the room were tempted to get hand jobs, and let her handle six cocks at once, but they had seen it was impossible for her to concentrate while being fucked in every hole. It might have been the first time receiving head for Jerry, because within two minutes his body was jerking as he shot his load onto Penny's beautiful face. The nerd impaling her asshole was also reaching his climax, filling her brown tunnel with his jism, and nearly crying as he did so. He wasn't going anywhere though until Glenn and Harvey had finished fucking her cunt. They were trying to get maximum penetration, but their own bodies were blocking each other from bottoming out in her stretched out hole. Penny was just enjoying herself, and encouraged them: "come on guys...fuck me...fuck me...shove those fucking cocks into my pussy."

She tried to spread her wonderful legs even farther to accommodate their pricks, but they both had reached the breaking point and began to unload the pent up fluid in their balls inside her cunt. Feeling the warm juice inside her, she begged, "fuck me...fuck me...fill me up." Harvey and Glenn were perspiring profusely (maybe for the first time in their lives) as they jammed their rods into the blond beauty and pumped her full. They both collapsed onto the floor as Penny slid off the other engineer and sat exhausted on the sofa, her legs spread obscenely wide.

Another scientist in Howard's department named Amed, who she learned was Glenn's roommate, approached the couch carrying a green wine bottle and sat down beside her. Several other party-goers gathered around and sat on the carpet at her feet as Amed explained: "this is a Mosel bottle, characterized by the long slender neck and green glass. It contained wine from Germany's mosel region, hence the name."

Penny wanted to say, "thanks for the history lesson," but didn't want to offend him so she just looked at him questioningly.

He stared down between her legs and continued, "well...we were wondering if..."

She saw where he was staring and when she looked down and saw her gaping hole, she immediately knew what they had in mind. Still under the influence of the punch and since she had already been stretched wider than the circumference of the bottle, there seemed to be no reason to object, so she replied, "OK, but just be a little gentle...bottles aren't flexible." A steady stream of semen was seeping out of her hole, providing ample lubrication as Amed carefully leaned forward and began to ease the neck of the bottle up Penny's cunt. The crowd of nerds leaned so far forward that their faces were only inches from her crotch as Amed slowly twisted the green glass as he inserted it gently inside her pussy.

The bottle was approximately twelve inches long and Amed kept sliding it up inside her until just enough to hold onto was left protruding from her hole. A cheer went up from the engineers as they witnessed the bottom of the bottle surrounded by Penny's fleshy lips. The base of the bottle was nearly as wide as Bill's monstrous cock and Penny's body shivered as she felt her pussy being stretched again. Throwing her gorgeous blond head back against the sofa, she simple demanded, "fuck me." Knowing she could accommodate the entire bottle, Amed began to shove the green glass in and out of her sopping cunt, mesmerized by the way her fleshy lips gripped the green glass when he drew it out. Duane began to fondle and flick her engorged clit, while Raj and Howard sucked and nibbled on her wonderful pink nipples. "Oh my God fuck me," Penny screeched as her naked body twitched and squirmed, her cunt muscles griping the slippery glass.

For the next couple of hours, every nerd in attendance used every hole of her body as she was constantly fucked. She wouldn't remember, but even with the added stimulation of the drugged punch, she would have countless orgasms, but not one squirting orgasm all night. Only one person seemed capable of inducing those. Glenn graciously offered her the use of his bathroom to shower and get cleaned up, while Howard retrieved her change of clothes from his car. The punch had worn off enough so that Howard felt comfortable driving home and he dropped Penny off around the block from her apartment building just in case Leonard or Sheldon were glancing out the window. Duane had informed everyone that memory loss after sleeping was one of the effects of the chemical concoction, and all the men were greatly disappointed; whereas Penny was grateful: she really didn't want any recollection of the party.

Her groin and, of course, her holes were already incredibly sore as she trudged up the three flights of stairs to her apartment. Quietly she unlocked her door and let herself in, not wanting to attract any attention. She needn't have worried, as her neighbors had long since gone to bed. Checking her phone, she saw a text message from Leonard saying how sorry he was he had missed her; lamenting how Sheldon had purchased three bags of assorted pharmaceuticals that evening...enough for the next apocalypse; and how much he was looking forward to their date. Closing the door behind her, she literally collapsed onto the sofa and within minutes was fast asleep.

It was afternoon when Penny finally regained consciousness and when she attempted to get up, she groaned aloud as her body objected to the movement. She knew there was no way she could go on a date with Leonard, no matter how much she wanted to; so she left him a message that she was having severe cramps and just wasn't up for going out. Knowing she would be sore for a few days, she knew her mention of cramps would infer that they were menstrual in nature and would immediately eliminate sex for the next several days. It wasn't that she didn't want to make love with him; she knew it would be too painful for awhile. She gingerly shed her clothes and went in for a lengthy soak in a hot tub. She wasn't sure exactly what had happened at Howard's party, but from the condition of her body, she knew she had been used...repeatedly.

Pouring a generous portion of vanilla scented bath oil in the steaming water, Penny gently lowered herself into the tub and spent nearly a whole hour soaking her tired body. Feeling much better, until she moved, Penny patted herself dry and dressed in her favorite pink Hello Kitty shorts and a matching pink tank top. Settling down on the couch to watch reruns of "Friends," she had just gotten comfy when there was a knock on her door, and a familiar voice asking, "Penny, it's Leonard...may I come in."

She was certain he had gotten her message to reluctantly cancel their date, but desperately wanting to have his companionship, she called out, "it's open, sweetie."

He entered grinning, holding up a pizza box in one hand, and a six-pack of Corona in the other. She could tell it was ice cold by the condensation visible on the bottles. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I figured you would be hungry and if there is one thing I've learned from you is that the ultimate comfort food is cold beer and pizza."

She was so happy to see him that she teased, "is that the only thing you've learned from me," getting a pouty look on her angelic face.

He actually blushed as he replied, "well, given your condition...that's the only lesson that will come into play tonight. Listen, I don't have to stay if you're not feeling well...I just wanted to make sure you had something to eat."

"Are you implying I can drink the whole six-pack myself," she continued to tease.

"Oh my God," he looked so apologetic, "no...honest...that wasn't my intention...," and then he saw she was smiling broadly. "You got me...but seriously, I can leave if you want to be alone to relax."

"I thought you were lactose intolerant," she asked, indicating the pizza box.

"Oh it's OK if I take a lactase enhancer before hand...which I have already done," he assured her. "Actually cheese is not that high in lactose concentration."

"Good to know," Penny nodded, "and no more talk about you not staying...you try to leave and I'll go all Nebraska on you." And then sticking her lower lip out in a classic pout, "and besides, you wouldn't want to disappoint me would you?"

He had brought paper plates from Giacomos, spread them on her coffee table and they dug into the pizza. Leonard invited her, "hey, watch this feat of strength," as he proceeded to twist the caps off two Coronas and then proudly proclaimed in jest, "not bad for a nerd...huh...huh," and bent his arm to make a muscle.