Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughing, Penny snorted, "Just like the Incredible Hulk. You are so funny...I swear you always make me feel better. Don't you ever go away."

"I tried to call last night, just to check in. Did you have a good night," he asked casually.

"Yeah, just a night out with the girls," she lied. She felt guilty for lying to the one person she truly cared about but remembered something her father had said, "sometimes you tell the ones you love little lies to spare their feelings," and felt better. Leonard was "the one" for her and she would make it up to him. "You know," she looked pleadingly at him, "what I could really use is a good massage from someone with magic-hands. Could you recommend anyone?"

Grinning widely, Leonard rubbed his hands together and boasted, "I think I may know someone...I've heard the Hulk is a very good masseuse."

"Let's get to it then," Penny urged as she gingerly got up from the sofa and shuffled into her bedroom with Leonard following like an obedient, eager puppy.

"I don't think we'll need the towels this time," Leonard suggested as he folded down her comforter and top sheet, "I'll go easy on the oil." Penny shrugged her tank top off over her head revealing her unparalleled breasts and he sucked in his breath and remarked, "God you're beautiful."

Feeling flush, Penny answered, "I think you're just prejudiced because you've seen me naked."

"No...you'd be beautiful if you were dressed like an Eskimo," Leonard assured her, and she knew he was sincere. To emphasize that this was to be just a massage, with no sex...unlike the last time, Penny left her Hello Kitty shorts on as she lay face down on her bed. She wanted desperately to feel him make love to her, but was just too incredibly sore, and it would be difficult to explain the bruising on her inner thighs. As if to assure her that he understood sex was off the table, Leonard kicked off his shoes, but left the rest of his clothes on while sitting on the side of the bed.

As soon as his hands made contact with her bare skin, Penny felt a calm wash over her body. He really was a talented masseuse and soon it was as if all her bones had disintegrated. Her body felt totally limp and she forgot all about her soreness and discomfort. Leonard smiled as his hands rubbed and kneaded her wonderful body, and grinned at her little grunts and satisfied groans. "God she's beautiful," he thought, "and her skin is like silk." Within twenty minutes, Penny was fast asleep and actually snored lightly as her beautiful face nuzzled into her pillow. Despite being totally aroused by her presence, he thought she looked like an angel with her golden hair spread out against the pillowcase.

He wanted to lay down beside her so that he'd be there when she woke up, but knew that he hadn't actually been invited to sleep with her. Not wanting to overstep, Leonard carefully inched off the bed, gently placed her feet under the covers and covered her body with the sheet. Leaning down he kissed the back of her graceful neck, breathed in and whispered, "mmm...vanilla. I love you my sweet angel. She has the body of a goddess." He retrieved a bottle of water from the fridge and left it on her nightstand. Since she was feeling discomfort, and wanting to be near in case she needed anything; Leonard curled up on her sofa, reminded himself that he was the luckiest man alive, and soon drifted off, dreaming he was Luke Skywalker and Penny was Leia.

Sometime during the night Penny awoke, and realizing Leonard was not beside her, wandered out to the living room; her perfect tits jiggling as she moved. Finding him in a ball on her couch, she leaned over, kissed him on the forehead, gently covered him with the ever-present afghan and whispered," I love you my little Ewok...I am the luckiest girl on Earth and I'm never letting you go."

*****

Thanks for reading my story. It's not perfect, but remember it's just for fun. All comments and suggestions are welcome.