Big Bang Theory Season 02 Ep. 19-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers

She grabbed his head and let out a loud grunt, "Oh fuck no Sheldon, that was exactly what I wanted and needed. Why did you stop, I was so close."

He looked up at her, "So close to what Penny, I didn't want to injure you."

She giggled, "Oh sweetie, I was so close to cumming, you know-- an orgasm? You weren't hurting me, oh fuck, just the opposite, I simply loved that, please do it again and don't stop until I explode."

He scoffed, "Now you're exaggerating, a human cannot explode from that." He resumed his trek up and down her drenched pussy. He stabbed at her bubbly hole and was fascinated at the amount of fluids she was producing. He sucked on her thick outer lips and gently shoved first one, then a second and finally three fingers in her weeping hole. His fingers were completely covered in her cum. "Oh my Penny, you sure are wet, I hope you don't become dehydrated." He was shocked when he felt Penny grab his wet fingers and pull them to her mouth. "Mmmmm, I guess that is a way to stay hydrated." He resumed his licking, this time covering her entire cunt with his mouth and sucked harder. He smiled to himself when he felt her quiver and thrust upward. He released her from his mouth and finally went back to her clit. He once again uncovered her stiff button. It was larger now and a deep red. He drew it between his lips and sucked gently. When he swept the flat of his tongue across it, he felt Penny's hands in his short hair, urging him on. He began flicking it harder with the tip of his tongue. He did this over and over and over again.

Penny was on the verge of an orgasm to end all orgasm. She arched her back, bit down hard on her lower lip and letting out a loud scream, her entire body quivered and she began cumming. She filled Sheldon's mouth and covered his glorious tongue with her womanly juices. She crushed his head with her strong thighs as she mimicked fucking, his tongue and mouth and not his cock. She couldn't wait to see if he fucked as well as he ate pussy. She slowly came down from her explosive orgasm. She released his head from her glistening thighs and fell back to the damp sheets, her breathing was still labored, but she was completely satisfied. When she recovered, she looked down at Sheldon; his face was a complete mess. She giggled, "Would you like to go into the bathroom and clean up, Sweetie?"

He licked his lips and nodded, "I wasn't sure what the protocol was after a woman covers one's face with her secretions. Yes, if you don't mind I would love to use your facilities."

She giggled, "Oh Sweetie, you have no idea! I'm going to make sure you use my facilities until you're completely and utterly exhausted!" She giggled again.

Sheldon stood beside the bed, his huge fat cock nearly at a ninety degree angle. He stopped and started, he looked at her, not really comprehending, he finally muttered, "I'll be right back, then you can explain your latest statement."

She giggled again and noticed for the first time, just how large he was. She let out a sigh, "I'm going to love showing him around a woman's body. I certainly hope he can fuck half as well as he can eat pussy." She leaned back and basked in the aura of her mind-blowing orgasm. She drifted off to a slumber, but quickly opened her eyes when she felt him climb back onto the bed. She sat up and immediately pulled Sheldon down onto his back. She straddled his body with her lush curves. She kissed him hard on the lips and pulling back she tousled his hair playfully, "Sweetie, I just wanted to thank you for one of the most enjoyable orgasms I've ever experienced. Not only that, but it got me out of my funk about that bitch Alicia upstairs taking advantage of Leonard, Howard and Raj."

Sheldon looked up at her and smiled, he wanted more, especially after experiencing oral sex on a woman for the first time ever. He was going to speak, but his train of thought left the station when Penny began peppering his neck and chest with hot, wet kisses. He watched as this luscious blonde worked her way downward. He couldn't see what she was doing, but most definitely could feel what she was doing. He reached down and swept the mass of blonde hair swishing back and forth across his belly. He sucked in his breath when he saw and felt her grasp his penis in her large Nebraska man-hand.

Penny beamed up at him; she loved his reaction to her hand. She slowly stroked him and lowering her mouth, her tongue flicked out and gathered up the pearly-white drop of pre-cum that began oozing out of his stiff cock. She let out a moan and opening her mouth wider, she enveloped the large mushroomed head. Her lips closed around it and she slowly sank down upon it. When she had half of his ten inches into her mouth, she stopped and pulled back. Using her hand, she stroked him and she dipped her head and painted the rest of his cock that didn't fit in her mouth with her saliva. She tickled his crinkled sack and rolled his nuts around with her tongue. She moaned when she felt his fingers comb through her sexy, tousled hair. She loved having a man direct her, using her hair as a guide. Penny began bobbing up and down faster and deeper with each movement. She stopped and gagged from the sheer length of him. She managed six or seven inches, but she coughed whenever she tried to take more.

Sheldon pulled at her arms, "If you want any more from me Penny, I think you'd better give my penis a break or you just might have a mess on your hands, and face if you don't watch out."

She giggled and rising up, she slid up his long, slender body. Her full, firm tits swayed, and then crushed against his chest as she lay prone on him.

Sheldon's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he felt Penny reach down and grasp his cock in her hand. She positioned it at the entrance to her thick lipped pussy. Swiping it back and forth, she lodged it into her weeping hole. He let out a loud grunt as he felt her slowly lower her lush body. He had never felt anything like it before in his life. It was hot, wet and tight, yet the velvety feeling was exquisite to him. He tilted her head up and their eyes met. He licked his lips and whispered to her, "Penny, I don't know if you are aware of this or not, but I've never done this before. I have to say, I'm very, very glad it was with you, someone who is rather experienced in satisfying a man. Please don't take that as something negative, I really mean it."

At first her expression was one of irritation, but as he finished talking, her expression turned to one of warmth and gladness. She smiled down at him, "You're welcome Sweetie, I'm glad too. Someone as special as you are should be shown the tender side and the wild side of lovemaking, or in your case, coitus!" She giggled, but it turned to a moan when he suddenly began moving.

Sheldon thrust his hips upward, sending what part of him that wasn't in her, deep into her red-hot cunt. He once again combed his fingers through her long, sexy hair. He tightened his grip on it and drew her mouth down to his.

The two of them were battling one another for oral supremacy, Penny won out, using her cunt muscles to distract him and she ended up with her tongue deep in his mouth.

Sheldon, learning quickly, got into a rhythm and pumped in and out of her through another orgasm for Penny. He felt her clutch at his arms as she released another stream of her juices all over his cock. He managed to capture one of her stiff, rosy nipples between his lips and sucked and nipped at it playfully.

When Penny came down from her orgasm, she started to tease him. She'd drag her nails across his chest and down to his belly. She's withdraw her saliva covered breast from his mouth and as he tried to recapture one or the other, she's jerk away, causing him to thrust up into her to distract her and he was able to catch one stiff nipple again. She sat up and placed her hands on his chest. Placing her feet flat on the bed, she crouched over him and began rising and lowering her body. She picked up the pace and slammed into his faster and harder. She rolled her eyes back as she felt yet another orgasm boiling deep in her pussy. All of a sudden, she let out a scream and was suddenly flat on her back.

Sheldon in her moment of weakness, took the initiative to roll her over onto her back. He smiled down at her as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He lowered himself down and once again their lips met.

Penny broke the kiss and smiled up at him, "I have to say Sheldon, you catch on rather quickly. Lucky for me, the other three are upstairs with that slut."

Sheldon smiled down at her, "Thank you Penny. I have to say this is a lot more entertaining than watching a bunch of bees on The Discovery Channel. As for catching on, once again I've read and watched a lot on the subject. Plus having such a beautiful and experienced teacher hasn't hurt either. Okay enough of the chit-chat; let's see if we can bring this to--what you would call, an explosive conclusion." He gathered up her sweat covered legs and placed her calves on his shoulders. He slid into her as deep as he could and gripping her behind the knees, he started pumping in and out of her faster, deeper and harder.

Penny was at a loss for words. Her mouth dropped open and all she could do was gasp for air and groan constantly. She couldn't make a coherent sentence if her life depended upon it. Her arms flailed about as she rolled her head from side to side. Finally she blurted out, "Oh my God Sheldon, I'm going to cum, it feels like I've never felt it before. Come on Sweetie, fuck me, fuck me harder and faster! Yes, yes, oh my God yes, I'm going to cummmmmmmmmmm!" She fell back as every muscle in her body tensed up and went slack all at once. She was bathing his cock in a rush of hot cunt juices.

Sheldon continued to pump in and out of her and when he felt her juices coating his cock, he lost it and began filling her pussy with his molten cum. He released her sweaty legs and gently lowered his body to hers. He smiled when he felt her pepper his face, neck and shoulder with tiny kisses. He turned his head to her and whispered, "I hope it was okay to ejaculate in your vagina, Penny. Is it always this intense and amazing?"

She giggled, "Well Sheldon, I believe it's a little late to ask me that now, but yes, it was okay for you to "cum" in my "pussy". As for always being like this, at least for me, you are and may always be the best I've ever had. I couldn't imagine how great you would be after more practice. I must say, you were amazing, thank you. I think we'd better get cleaned up before the other guys come looking for you."

Suddenly there was a clearing of a throat behind them; Leonard, Howard and Raj were standing in the doorway. Their jaws were plastered on the floor. They were shocked to see what just occurred in there. Leonard smiled and yelled out to Sheldon, "YOU DOG YOU!"

Sheldon finally knew the right thing to do. He hopped out of the bed, slammed the bedroom door in their faces and turning to Penny, whispered out, "I'm genuinely sorry for the inappropriate actions taken by Leonard and those other insensitive buffoons. Here, please take my hand and I help you into the shower."

She had a tiny tear rolling down her cheek as she hugged Sheldon and kissed his tenderly on the cheek. She whispered into his ear, "Thank you for that! How about you joining me in here?"

He shook his head no, "I have some childish behavior to attend to. You have a nice shower; I'll talk to you tomorrow and one other thing Penny."

She looked up into his eyes with those moist green eyes; "Yes Sweetie?"

"Thank you, I'm glad you were my first!" He turned and closed the door behind him.

Penny stepped into the shower and just before she turned it on, she heard Sheldon screaming, she never heard him raise his voice that loud before. He was giving his roommate and the other two a whole hellava lot to think about. She smiled and turning on the shower, stepped into it, drowned away the noise in the other room.

The following morning Leonard, Howard and Raj came knocking on Penny's door. She opened it and she stared at the three of them.

They knew they stepped over the line and they swore up and down, nothing like that would ever happen again. They ushered her over to the other apartment where they had prepared a brunch to knock her socks off. She hugged the three of them and forgave them. "Where is Sheldon, I wanted to thank him for the incredible evening."

Leonard smiled, "He's at the VW dealership. He snuck out last night with your car keys. He had it picked up this morning. He wanted to do something special for you. He also was fed up with driving in your car with the "Check engine light" on; he's having them fix whatever is causing that."

"Oh that's so sweet; he didn't have to do that."

Howard chuckled, "He's like a loyal puppy, he's been known to do kind things just to do them. You should know, he lent you money when you needed it. It's one of his best qualities, doing special things for people when you least expect it. I guess that's why we all put up with all of his hair-pulling idiosyncrasies."

She smiled I guess you're right, so how are things with Alicia?"

Leonard cleared his throat, "I think she was just using us to get things done."

Penny laughed out loud, "YOU THINK!"

"Come on give us break, forget about her, come here, let's eat."

They did and later that night Penny decided to show them her appreciation for their thoughtfulness. She went out and got Chinese food for the entire group. She had money to spare seeing Sheldon got her car repaired. In Leonard's apartment she was handing out the food and Leonard replied, "Gee, Penny, thanks for buying us dinner."

"Mm-hm"

Howard opened his, "Yeah, what's the occasion?"

"No occasion, just felt like getting some Chinese chow for my peeps. Thanking you all for your heartfelt apology."

Sheldon walked in, now back to his old self, "Did you remember to ask for the chicken to be diced, not shredded?" She held it up, "Yep!" He continued, "Even though the menu specifies shredded? She nodded, "Yes." He still goes on, "Brown rice, not white? Stop at the grocery store and get the mustard? Pick-up the low sodium soy sauce from the market?" She picked up each and replied yes, showing him as he asked.

He looks to Leonard and says. "See how it's done Leonard."

She's excited about the group being reunited again, without Alicia, "So what do we got going tonight? Playing Halo, watching Battlestar? Drop some Mentos in Diet Coke?"

Leonard stops eating, "You wanna watch Battlestar?"

She throws up her hands, "What can I say? I got my geek on, boys."

All of a sudden there's a knock on the door and Leonard goes to answer it. Alicia is standing there looking like a total knockout. She's wearing a tiny, sleeveless and shoulder-less black high-necked dress. It ended about eight inches above the knee and she's wearing knee-hi black suede boots, the dress is also backless, showing everyone that she is not wearing a bra. She's in trouble, "Thank God you're home, I need help."

Leonard looks concerned, "What's wrong?"

"I got a call back to audition for CSI to play a hooker who gets killed."

He smiles at her, "Oh, I'd watch that."

"But my car is in the shop and I have to be at Universal in 45 minutes."

He reaches for his keys, "Okay, well, I'll take you."

"Oh Leonard, you're a lifesaver."

Howard hops up, "I'll run lines with you in the car."

She nods, "Great and afterwards, I'll take you all out for Chinese."

Penny blurts out from the living room; "Actually, that's okay, we already have--"

Leonard grabs his coat, "I'm starving!"

Alicia, Leonard Howard and Raj head out the door, slamming it behind them.

Penny is sitting there stunned and she finishes her sentence, "Chinese food right here."

Sheldon sitting across from her speaks out, "They're gone Penny, they can't hear you."

She's totally pissed, "I cannot believe they're letting her just use them like that. Anything she wants, they go panting after her like trained dogs. Just last week, she had Howard drive to her uncle's house in Orange County to pick up her TV?"

He sat back and looked at her; "You once had Leonard and me get you television from your ex-boyfriend."

She knew she was in trouble. She thought for a second and replied, "Apples and oranges here, Sheldon. I'm telling you, that girl is a user, skating through life on her looks, taking advantage of innocent men, getting auditions for stupid network shows. It just creams my corn."

"May I interject something here Penny?"

"Please."

"They should be gone a pretty long time, wanna try for round two. I really enjoyed last night and like you said, I'll get better with practice."

She smiled at him, "You better eat your food first, after what she did, I have a lot of pent-up energy, just waiting to burst free, but to answer you, hell yes Sheldon, eat up!"

Sheldon nearly shoveled his food down his throat and Penny wasn't much better. He grabbed her by the arm and nearly dragged her to his room. They did exactly what they did the night before, but even better and this time, seeing they were in no hurry, they had a couple rounds, not just one.

Alicia got the part, she was so excited, she ordered Chinese food as a take-out. As they hurried up to her apartment, they paused on the fourth floor. They heard all kinds of moaning, groaning and screaming coming from Sheldon's apartment. She turned to the guys, "After we eat, I'm counting on the three of you to make me scream at least that loud. Seeing there are three of you, I'm expecting to be screaming from the top of my lungs, shall we go?"

The three of them raced one another up the stairs and she meekly opened the door, "Shall we dine first, I'm thinking Raj from the back, seeing he's Indian, I'm expecting some kinky Karma-Sutra crap from you. Mmmm let me see, I want Howard from the front and you Leonard, I can't wait to see how you taste."

The three guys ate at lightning speed and Leonard was naked before Alicia finished her egg roll. She had every intention of making them wait, but she was way too horny to do so. She was in need of a good fucking and she couldn't wait to see who would perform the best. She knew she had three to choose from and they all couldn't strike out. By the time she finished eating, all three of them were already naked. Raj was sitting awkwardly on the sofa, Leonard was sitting cross-legged on the bed and Howard was pacing back and forth, too pent-up to sit.

Alicia came over to the bed and sat beside Leonard. Her tiny dress rode up to her tiny thong. She swung around and planted her feet on Leonard's bare legs, "Would you mind removing my boots, it may give me better traction, but with three of you, I don't want to hurt any of you as my legs flail around." She giggled as Leonard unzipped one and Howard came over and did the same to the other.

Once her boots were off, she slid off of Leonard's legs and slipped onto the bed. With her head on the pillow and her dress nearly up to her panties, she looked up at Leonard, her long golden blonde hair surrounded her head like a spun-gold halo. She extended her arms, "How about you bring that nice fat cock up here. I can't wait to suck on it, just a word of warning though, for some reason, I produce an awful amount of saliva. Things WILL get messy, I hope you don't mind."

Leonard hopped up and knelt beside her, he removed her long earrings, "I don't to catch on these, it may hurt and I don't want to rip them from these pretty ears of yours." He leaned forward and she wrapped her tiny hand around his fat cock.

Her slender fingers didn't meet as she stroked his already hard cock. She opened her mouth when he scooted closer and tipping her head, her large, fat lips closed around the head and already saliva began seeping out of the corners of her mouth. She leaned forward even more, taking another inch or so into her mouth. At the same time, her eyes locked on him as he reached out and unsnapped the snaps holding the top of her dress up.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers