Big Bang Theory Season 02 Ep. 19-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

Sheldon and Stuart stand over a sleeping Penny. Sheldon suddenly get the urge to rekindle what the two of them were doing last week, while the other guys were fawning over Alicia. He looked to Stuart, "No, no, no, don't wake her by shaking her. She'll maul you like a rabid wolverine. Let me try something to slowly bring her around."

Sheldon, so unlike him, knelt down before the sleeping Penny. She was on her side, her legs pressed together with her dress resting just above her knees. He leaned forward and blew gently on her face. He smiled when he saw her wave what she thought was a bug or something. He did it again, this time just a little longer. He nodded to Stuart when as he watched her turn slightly, mostly onto her back.

When she did this, her legs slid forward, partly off the sofa and her legs parted slightly, no longer pressed against one another. Her head was still of the tiny pillow, but a lot closer to the edge of the sofa.

Sheldon looked up at Stuart and whispered, "Removed your pants and underwear and stroke your dick until it's hard."

Stuart looked down at him; "Aw Sheldon, I'm not a switch hitter when it comes to sex."

Sheldon looked up at him, "What are you talking about Stuart? We're not playing baseball here and if you want some coitus from Penny, do as I told you." He ignored Stuart and sliding down to where Penny's legs were, he gently nudged them apart and they spread willingly. He reached up and drew the soft, flowing material of her full skirt upwards. He raised it high, nearly to her waist. He uncovered her tiny panties and smiled when he saw she was wearing a tiny thong, it had two tiny bows on either side of her hips, easy to undo and remove. He looked up and saw Stuart had done as he instructed.

Stuart looked down at Sheldon and whispered, "Okay, now what should I do?"

He placed his fingers to his lips, "Hush Stuart, all in good time, just get ready. I'm going to get Penny ready. When she wakes up, you'll have just a few seconds to lean down and feed your cock to her mouth."

Stuart liked this plan; he very carefully reached down and unbuttoned the sweater hiding her swelling breasts. He drew the material aside and watched her breasts rise and fall from her gentle breathing.

Sheldon had her legs spread wide now. He reached out and very gently untied the small bows on the sides of her thong. It floated down and he lowered the frontal panel covering her fat cuntlips. He leaned in and inhaled her intoxicating scent. He sent a tiny stream of hot, moist air from his lungs across her puffy lips.

Penny squirmed on the sofa slightly and let out a tiny moan, but didn't wake.

Sheldon leaned in even more and flicked out his tongue and ran it along her fleshy lips. He slid his tongue into her damp hole and ran it up and down and it began to moisten even more. He felt her legs begin to slide up and down, but still did not wake-up. He looked up and Stuart and whispered, When she moves her head, slide you cockhead along her lips. I betcha she opens her mouth and take it in." He slid his tongue a little deeper and slid it up to her clit. He gently uncovered her red pearl. He slowly rolled it around and he heard Penny moan even louder.

Penny's breath quickened, but remained asleep. Her lower leg jerked slightly and she planted it on Sheldon's back. Her moaning got louder and her head rolled to the edge of the sofa, right under Stuart's cock. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and when she opened her mouth to protest, Stuart was there to slip his cock between those ripe lips. She stared up at him, suddenly realizing what was happening. Her moans got louder when she gazed down and saw Sheldon between her wide-spread legs.

He began licking and sucking in earnest when he saw she had awaken. Keeping her legs parted, he licked, sucked and fingered her gorgeous, fat lipped pussy. He held tight as she rocketed through her first orgasm. He rose up and quickly disrobed as she slowly came down from her orgasm.

She watched as Sheldon stripped, she welcomed his huge cock, especially after the disappointing date with Stuart. She turned towards Stuart who was also naked now. She gripped his slender, but sizable cock. She had it covered in her saliva and as she waited for Sheldon's return, she sucked hard on his cock. She had it down her throat, seeing it wasn't as thick as Sheldon. Saliva was dripping down her chin she nodded when his hands tugged at the elastic bodice and pulled it down below her straining tits. She was braless and the more she sucked, the stiffer her nipples got. A stream of saliva rolled down her chin and fell to cover one firm tit.

Sheldon was back, now naked he urged Penny to sit up and release Stuart's cock. She followed his direction and with her dress around her waist, he had Penny turn over and kneel on the sofa. He climbed onto the couch and positioned himself behind her. He slapped her ass and heard her let out a shriek. She reached back to guide his cock into her, but he was already there.

She threw her head back and pushed back against his invading cock. She was panting wildly as she tried to once again become accustomed to his girth and length. She bit her lower lip and rested her head on the arm of the sofa.

Stuart was in a daze as he watched Penny's lithe body, accept Sheldon's huge cock. He loved watching Sheldon's cock disappear in her body and wanted the same. He moved over to the end of the sofa and stood before her. Taking a chance, he reached down and grabbed hold of her ponytail. He tugged at it and when Penny lifted her head, he scooted closer and he let out a loud grunt.

Penny opened her mouth and swallowed Stuart's cock. She took it deep as she pushed back hard against Sheldon's cock. She was close to cumming again and when she felt Stuart's nut sack slapping against her chin, she let go and started cumming again. She wanted more, she wanted both if her holes below filled and she loved how slender Stuart was, he would be perfect for the tight, puckered hole. As she settled down after her second orgasm, she acted fast. The way Sheldon was pounding her from behind, she knew he wouldn't last much longer. She pulled her head back, slipping her mouth off of Stuart's cock. She grabbed hold of the arm of the sofa and pulled herself off of Sheldon's cock.

Sheldon was stunned, he was so close, but waited to see what Penny had in mind. He sat back on his haunches and waited.

Penny climbed off the sofa and her knees buckled from the intense fucking Sheldon had giving her. She grabbed Sheldon by the arm, "Come on Sheldon, you started this, I was napping and found you eating me out. Mmmm what a wonderful way to wake, I thought I was dreaming. Sit on the sofa; I want to ride that magnificent cock of yours." She waited for Sheldon to take a seat; she threw one leg over his and slowly took his fat cock into her body once again. Once she was seated with his cock buried in her pussy. She rose and fell several times; her thick ponytail flew about as she raced towards another orgasm. She slowed and turned to Stuart, "Okay Stuart, your turn to join in. I see you're still stiff and coated with my spit. Come on and poke my ass with that cock of yours. I really want to feel both of you in me. I don't want either of you to stop till you fill both of my holes with your hot, creamy cum."

With Penny atop him and Stuart right behind her, Sheldon had very little room to work with. He was able to raise and lower her plush body upon his cock and could feel Stuart behind, pushing his cock in and out of her gorgeous ass. He released her hips, allowing her to control the fucking of her pussy. He attacked her gorgeous tits and neck. Her neck came completely exposed when Stuart grabbed hold of her ponytail and pulled back as he drove his cock in and out of her tight asshole. Sheldon mauled her tits with his hands as he nipped and sucked at her neck and sexy ears.

Penny was beyond excited; who ever knew when she curled up on the sofa, while Sheldon and Stuart argued about Batman, that she'd be cumming for the third time and having two cocks in her at the same time. She smiled as Sheldon captured one of her fat nipples between his lips and she started cumming. All she could think about was having three instead of two, just like she heard Alicia had upstairs with the other three from the nerd crew. Her mind went blank when she felt Stuart shooting his hot cum up her ass and just as he finished and pulled out, she rode Sheldon until he started filling her well fucked pussy with his cum, sending her over the top one last time. Clinging to Sheldon, she flattened her tits against his chest as she slowly came down from yet another explosive orgasm at the hands of Sheldon Lee Cooper. After a few minutes, she rolled off of Sheldon and fell exhausted to the sofa. She curled up and drifted off to sleep once again.

Sheldon got up and dressed, as did Stuart. He reached out and on the back of the sofa was a large blanket. He drew it down and covered the gorgeous body before him. He turned to Stuart, "I think we should let her sleep this time, if we wake her, she just may maul us like a bear woken from hibernation."

Stuart reached for the doorknob, he turned to Sheldon, "Thanks for including me in that; that was unbelievable. Oh, one other thing, I don't think that coffee was decaf!"

Sheldon shut-off the lights and gently closed the door behind him.

A couple nights later, the four nerds were eating Chinese food and playing, "Who Am I" and Howard got a call, he answered it; "You've reached Friends with Benefits. For a booty call, press one now." He left the room to talk to her.

Sheldon looked to Leonard and Raj, "What exactly does that expression mean, "Friends with Benefits"? Does he provide her with health insurance?"

Leonard was irritated by the question, "No, look, imagine you maintaining a friendship with some you had sex with, but you were free to date whoever you wanted."

Sheldon stopped and thought about it, "I'm sorry, I can't imagine any of that."

Howard returned to the room, "So where were we?"

Raj looked to him, "Aren't you leaving for your booty call?"

Howard was visibly upset, "No, it was something else. Why does everything have to be about sex with you? Come on, whose turn is it?" Leonard was about to ask him a question about his character and Howard blurted out, "She dumped me." He broke down and began to cry.

Raj was concerned, "What happened with Leslie? Why did she dump you?"

"I don't know, she just said, "Howard, Mama's a rolling stone." Then her call waiting beeped, and she was gone."

Leonard tried cheering him up, "You just have to get your mind off of her. Do you wanna go to the comic book store, maybe see a movie?"

He sat back and in a tortured voice replied, "I don't wanna go anywhere."

Sheldon tried, "You know, I'm given to understand that there's an entire city in Nevada designed specifically to help people like Howard forget their problems. One can replace them with new problems such as alcoholism, gambling addiction and sexually transmitted diseases."

Raj looked at the other guys, "Is it me or was Sheldon's way of saying, "Vegas Baby?"

Leonard was smiling from ear to ear, "I've never been there, have you?"

Raj replied, "Me? No, I just got "Vegas baby" from Vince Vaughn in Swingers."

Howard sat up, "That could be fun, and I know my weekend's wide open now that..." He fell back and started crying again.

Leonard hopped up, "Okay, let's do this. Let's go to Las Vegas."

Raj looked to Howard, "What do you say?"

Howard sat up again, "I say, Vegas baby!"

"What are you going to tell you mother?"

He snickered, "SeaWorld, baby!"

The next day Penny was getting her mail and Sheldon came into the complex carrying a bag of carry-out food, "Hello Penny."

She looked at him as they started up the stairs, "Hello Sheldon."

"And how are you this fine evening?"

Unsure she replied, "Great!"

"Good, I'm glad."

"Really? Are you drunk?"

"No, I'm in a good mood. While my compatriots are in Las Vegas, I will be enjoying a blissful evening in my personal Fortress of Solitude."

She shook her head, "That's Superman's big ice thingy, right?"

"You know, I'm in such a good mood, I'm actually finding your tenuous grasp of the English language folksy and charming today."

On the third flight of stairs she looked to him, "Mmmm, what smells so good?"

"That is the intoxicating aroma of Kadhai Paneer. A perfect culinary representation of the freedom this evening holds. Not only is it Indian cuisine which Koothrappali loathes, it contains generous helpings of peanuts, which would reduce Wolowitz to a wheezing 97-pound blister. And finally, the main ingredient is paneer, a farmer's cheese that would cause Leonard to render any room uninhabitable within minutes."

They reached their floor and Penny turned to Sheldon, "Yum!" She turned to open her door and stopped to say, "Well enjoy your big evening."

"Penny, I realize you're also on your own tonight. So if at some point you find yourself with nothing to do, please do not disturb me."

She smiled and nodded, "Have fun, Sheldon!"

"Oh, I shall." He started humming and looked from pocket to pocket, but was unable to find his keys. He pulled on the doorknob, but it was locked. He yelled out, "NO!"

Penny slowly came out of her place and stood in the doorway, "What's wrong Superman? Locked out of your big ice thingy?"

In Vegas Leonard and Raj were in the bathroom, putting their finishing touches on their wardrobe and hair. While they were doing this, Howard was in the other room, obsessed with checking Leslie's Facebook page. He was devastated that she already moved on.

Leonard and Raj headed down to the lounge. They met up with a lovely, tall raven haired prostitute; her name is Mikayla (Jodi Lyn O'Keefe). She's wearing an extremely low cut black dress, showing off her charms Raj, was smitten with her, but Leonard convinced him that she wasn't there to party, at least not until he paid her five hundred dollars. Raj excused himself and they went back to drinking at the bar.

Leonard read from Howard Twitter, "I'm at the bottom of a black hole staring into an abyss. My life is meaningless. My future is without hope."

Raj looked back at the hooker, Mikayla, "You know, I bet if we hired her that would cheer him up."

Leonard shook his head, "We're not going to get Wolowitz a hooker." Just then Leonard's phone beeped again, picking it up, Howard wrote, "I'm so lonely and horny, I may open this $20 jar of peanuts and end it all."

They both looked to Mikayla, "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to get an estimate."

Leonard and Raj got up and Mikayla was sitting at the other end of the bar sipping a drink. Raj taps her on the shoulder, "Hello, again."

She turns and looks at them, "Oh, hi!"

Leonard takes the lead, "Yeah, hi. Listen, um...if you're not busy, we were thinking maybe you could...We were wondering..."

Raj jumped in, "If you're really a prostitute."

She smiles and looks at them, "You guys cops?"

They both replied, "NO!"

She chuckled, "Then yeah, I'm a prostitute."

Leonard is still uncomfortable, "Okay, great, Um...The thing is, we've got this friend and he's kind of down in the dumps and we thought maybe you could cheer him up."

Raj breaks in again, "With sex!"

Leonard rolls his head, "I think she knows what I meant."

"How can she when you beat around the bush? She's from Mean Street, where they shoot from the hip and keep it real."

She's smiling again, "Don't worry, I can take good care of your friend."

Leonard is relieved, "Okay, terrific, um...Listen, is there a way that we can do this where he doesn't know that you're a ..."

Raj breaks in yet again, "A prostitute!"

She nods to them, "You want to the girlfriend experience."

He nods, "Yes, yes, exactly, the girlfriend experience."

Raj leans in, "Actually, if it's not too much to ask, could we have the Jewish girlfriend experience?"

Raj and Leonard try to get Howard out of the room and called him down to see the special buffet in the restaurant.

Howard came down, all dejected, "All right, where are these amazing shrimp?"

Leonard held out a plate full, "Behold."

Howard picked one up, "Seriously? You think this is the size of a baby's arm?"

Raj broke in, "A little baby?"

He placed it back on the plate, "I'm going back to the room." He turned to go and just then Mikayla walked into the room and in a Jewish voice exclaimed, "Boy, would it maybe kill them to put out a nice brisket?"

Howard stopped dead in his tracks and turning slowly walks up to Mikayla and puts out his hand, "Hi there, Howard Wolowitz!"

She shakes his hand and steps closer to him, "Ester Rosenblatt!"

Leonard and Raj head back to the bar, while Ester, really Mikayla, sit at a table and begin talking. She rests her chin on her fingers, "Turn-ons, let me see, reading a good book in front of the fire, long walks of the beach and getting freaky on the Sabbath with a bacon cheeseburger."

He smiles at her, "Really, me too!"

She leans in towards him and whispers, "Oy gevalt, you're hot."

He blushes and chuckles, "Yeah! Excuse me for a moment!" He hops up and hurries over to Leonard and Raj. Leonard turns to him, "Hey, how's it going?"

"Cut the crap, you set this up, didn't you?"

Leonard was caught, "Yes."

"She's a hooker, isn't she?"

Raj interrupted, "A prostitute, yes!"

"And you already gave her the money?" Leonard replied, "Yes!"

Howard leaned in and whispered to him; "Thank you!" He turned and headed back to the table. After a couple of minutes he leaned in to Ester, "How about we get out of here and head out to the strip?"

She grabbed his arm; "I'd much rather view the strip from the window of your hotel room, what do you say?"

He guided her towards the elevators, "Yay!"

In the elevator, they were alone and Ester turned to Howard and towering over him, she leaned down and planted a hot kiss on his lips. Her hand drifted down to his tight pants and cupped his growing bulge, "Mmmm, I'm glad it isn't the Sabbath, cause I'm going to be eating something soon that may be Kosher, but isn't what a good Jewish girl eats!"

The elevator doors opened and Howard stepped out, taking Ester with him. His hands were shaking when he opened the door to the room. Once it was closed, he ushered her over to the balcony and showed her the view they had of the Vegas strip. He was behind her; his hands were on her hips. He slid them up and down, not knowing where to go first. He went upward and when he reached her shoulders, he drew the straps off them and the dress settled around her waist. His hands quickly enveloped her breasts, pulling her tall, lithe body against him. He began nibbling at her long, graceful neck. His hands were continually caressing and sending tingles all over her body. He twisted and pulled at her dark brown areoles all along, he continued to kiss and tease the flesh of her neck and shoulders.

Ester turned in his grasp and pushed him back into the room. When she had him up against the bed, she pushed and he tumbled back. She slid her hands on her dress that was about her waist, and giving it one swift push, it settled down around her ankles. Dressed in a tiny thong and a pair of sheer, black thigh-hi stockings, she kicked off her heels and slid out of her panties. She climbed up onto the bed and made short work of his pants, shorts, shoes and socks. She smiled when she saw him helping her as he took off his three layers of shirts.

A naked Howard fell back to the bed and outstretched his arms and when she came into them, he shuttered. She dipped her head and that short, sassy raven locks danced around her head as she left a trail of saliva from his belly, up across his lily white chest and to his neck and face. She cupped his face and planted a hot, toe-curing kiss on his lips. All along her hands and nails were exciting him even more down below. She grabbed hold of his cock and stroked it to utter stiffness. She settled in above him and finding her dripping hole, she swiped it back and forth across her tiny bush above her slit. She backed off, reached for her clutch and opening it, pulled out a glow-in-the-dark condom. She tore it open with her teeth and popping it into her mouth; she scooted down and planted her red lips on the tip of his cock. She slowly and deliberately lowered her lips, at the same time; she was able to roll the condom onto his straining cock.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers