Big Bang Theory Season 02 Ep. 19-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Howard was beyond excited; he had never had a condom rolled onto his cock by a woman before, especially not when it was in her mouth. He was panting wildly, he closed his eyes and tried to calm down, he didn't want to lose it in the first five seconds he was buried in her. He opened his eyes and those sparkling dark brown eyes peered back at him. He let out a grunt when he saw her large, pink tongue flick out of her mouth and begins covering that condom with her slimy spit. He watched her bob up and down, faster and faster, her short, sassy hair flew all about as she really got into her work.

Howard was close to cumming and didn't want to waste his orgasm by blowing his wad in her mouth. He pulled her off his cock and rolled her over onto her back. He watched as her arms flew out and enveloped him, drawing him to her lush body. He settled between her outstretched legs and his cock easily found her puffy slit. He shoved forward and sank into her extremely hot pussy. He sank into her inch by inch until his body was pressed against hers. He let out a grunt when he felt her legs come up and surround his skinny body.

Ester locked her ankles together and pulled him to her body. She guided his mouth to her straining tits and offered them to him and she let out a gasp when he accepted. She ran her fingers through his short hair as he fed upon her aching tits. She thrust upward, meeting his urgent thrusts of his own. Ester rarely came from a customer, but seeing it was supposed to be the girlfriend experience and just how sweet Howard was, she let go and as she felt him filling the condom, she thrust up even harder, grinding her tiny clit against his skinny body. She clutched at him as she came soon afterwards.

A few minutes later, Howard rolled off of Ester and before he knew it, she gathered up her clothes and headed for the bathroom. He dressed even faster when he undressed and sat on the end of the bed until she came out.

Ester gave him a tiny kiss on the forehead, "That was nice Howard, but I have to be going. You should thank your two friends. I wish I had friend who would take care of me the way they did in your hour of need." She kissed him on the cheek, "Take care Howard and if you're even in Vegas, come look me up, I really did enjoy my time with you." She turned and was gone, leaving Howard there to think, just how right she was about Leonard and Raj.

Back at Penny's place, Sheldon is upset because he left his keys in the bowl in his place. He refuses to eat there, waiting for the building manager to let him in, after waiting, he realizes he's stuck there for the evening and they sit down to eat dinner. Sheldon strikes up a conversation, "So how was your day?"

She looks at him weirdly, "Are you trying to make small talk? Oh, sweetie, you really don't have to."

He plays with his food, "No, it's the accepted convention." He stops and looks at her and speaks slower this time, "How was your day?"

She took a deep breath, "Well, uh, they shifted my schedule around at the restaurant, so my hours are going to be a little different--"

He cut her off, "I'm sorry, that's not going to interest me at all, just eat."

After dinner they are sitting on her sofa, playing the game from yesterday, but quit due to the call from Leslie, "Who am I." Penny is totally lost and really doesn't want to play. "I don't know Sheldon, are you Star Wars?"

"How can one person be a whole movie?"

"Okay, I give up. Can we just do something else?"

He's disgusted, "Fine, but I was Spock!" He picks up his drink and turns to her, "Are you and Leonard friends with benefits?"

Her eyes pop open wide, "What?"

He was serious, "Are you and Leonard friends with benefits?"

She was disturbed by that, "Where did that even come from? Did he say we were?"

"No, Leonard said nothing. But who knows what goes on over here when he pretends your mail was misdelivered. Just look at the last couple of weeks. We're neighbors, but look how many times, we've done the dance without any pants."

"No Sheldon, just mail, no benefits, why are you asking?"

"I'm curious about the whole social construct. On the face, the idea of satisfying one's sexual appetite, assuming one is afflicted with such, as we have in past weeks, without emotional entanglement, that seems imminently practical. What I've observed, however, is Howard Wolowitz crying like a little girl."

She thinks about it, "Well, some people just can't handle that kind of relationship."

"Can you?"

She stared at him quite a while, "Excuse me?"

"Are you able to have sex with men without developing an emotional attachment, for instance, you, me and Stuart?"

She was stunned again; she got up and walked over to the kitchen, "Sheldon, I really don't wanna talk about this with you."

"Is this conversation making you uncomfortable?"

"Of course it's making me uncomfortable. Can't you tell?"

"I really have no idea, Penny. I don't particularly excel at reading facial expressions---."

She bends over before him and raising her voice yells out, "I'm uncomfortable, Sheldon!"

He moved back and nodded, "Thank you, that's very helpful.

She went and got a glass of wine to settle her nerves and after a while, goes into the bedroom to change into her sleepwear, a tiny, nearly see through, white ribbed tank-top and an even smaller pair of "Hello Kitty" sleep shorts. She came out with a short pink robe barely covering her charms. She was carrying a pillow and a blanket, "I don't think the manager's coming tonight, so here."

He put down a magazine he was reading, "Are you suggesting I sleep on the couch?"

"Well, it wasn't the first suggestion that came to mind, but it's the one I'm going with."

I can't sleep on your couch. I sleep in a bed. Given its dimensions, I have no intention of living out E.M. Snickering's beloved children's book, The Tall Man from Cornwall."

She stood there with her arms crossed, "WHAT!"

He began reciting a passage from the book as he tried to show her, he was too large for the couch,' There was a tall man from Cornwall. Whose length exceeded his bed. My body fits on it, but barely upon it, there's no room for my big Cornish head." He shows her how his head hangs over the arm of the sofa.

She lets out a long sigh and comes around to the front of the sofa, "All right, I will give you my bed on one condition. That you promise to zip your hole for the next eight hours." He rose up and stood before her, "May I say one last thing?"

"Only if it doesn't rhyme."

He turned and headed to the bedroom, "All right, good night."

Sheldon removes his pants and climbs into bed, after taking off his shirt. In his undershorts and t-shirt, he feels uncomfortable sleeping in someone else's bed. Penny is covered on the sofa and the lights are out. Just as she started to fall asleep, Sheldon speaks up again, "Penny?"

She takes a deep breath and exhales, "What?"

"I can't sleep."

"Maybe that's because your hole is still open!"

"I'm homesick."

She getting irritated, "Your home is 20 feet from here."

"Twenty feet, 20 light years, it doesn't matter. It's in a galaxy far, far away."

She throws back the covers, her robe has parted and her fat nipples are poking through the thin material of her top, "Damn it!! She walks into the bedroom. She looks at him and sees his hands are down by his legs. She sucks in her breath when she realizes he was stroking his cock and all of a sudden she starts to get turned on, "What do you want me to do?"

He continued to slowly stroke his cock, "Sing Soft Kitty!"

She bites her lip and tears her eyes from the tent in her blankets, "That's only for when you're sick."

"Homesick is a type of being sick."

She steps closer and sits on the edge of the bed, "Come on, do I really have to?"

"I suppose we can stay up and talk."

Without thinking she scoots closer and starts singing, "Soft Kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr!"

He has his eyes closed as he continues to slowly stroke his cock, "Penny?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for letting me stay here."

She smiles at him and she's getting more excited by the second. She licks her lips and sees the large tent lower on the bed, "Oh, you're welcome, sweetie."

"Guess what Penny, singing hasn't helped, I think I need a distraction, any ideas?"

She knew exactly what he was getting at. She reached out and threw back the blanket covering his nearly naked body. He had removed his shorts and now lay there in just a t-shirt. She smiled up at him and standing; untied the tiny robe and let it slip from her beautiful body. She tossed her long, silky blonde hair over her shoulder. She stood over him and giggled, "Now THIS Sheldon is a prime example of friends with benefits, got it?"

He smiled slyly and nodded, "I knew all along, just wanted to put that bug in your ear, sort of worked, didn't it?" He reached out and pulled her onto the bed and rolling her over, he was suddenly above her. "WE have to stop meeting like this. It's becoming a habit. What would Leonard say if he knew what we were doing? Even though he saw us the first time, I swore to him, it was a moment of weakness and wouldn't happen again. Whoops, guess I was wrong!"

She looked up at him, "Why would you bring up something like that now? You know I have a special place in my heart for Leonard. I'm just afraid if I tell him I have feeling for him, he'll just take it the wrong way. Now stop all of you yapping and do what I know you can do. You are getting rather good at it, like you said before practice makes perfect."

He planted his lips to hers and cut her off from talking. He combed his fingers through her hair, "You know Penny, you are very pleasing to look at, but I think your long blonde hair, the way it accents your face, may just be your best feature."'

She giggled and reached down and pulled up her t-shirt, releasing her gorgeous tits. "So tell me Sheldon, do you still think my hair is my best feature? What about these?" She cupped her tits and offered them up to him.

He leaned down and flicked his tongue out. He rolled the puckered areole around and sucked lightly on her perky nipple, "Mmmm that is a close second Penny. Remember, most of the time, these beauties are hidden and I admire your hair whenever no one else is looking. So I'd have to say, if you went around naked from the waist up all the time, yeah, these may just edge out your silky blonde hair, but until you do, I still go with your hair.

She giggled when she felt him dip down and feast upon the second tip. Her giggles turned to moans as she felt his stiff cock grinding against her clit, still hidden from view, her Hello Kitty shorts still on. She closed her eyes and sighed as she felt him comb his fingers through her hair once again. She turned her head and once again kissed him, this time with more passion as her temperature rose a few degrees. She closed her eyes and relaxed as Sheldon began his downward trek. He spent endless amount of time on her tits again. She was panting and rocking her hips as she came closer and closer to an orgasm. She wanted more and urged him downward, he went and planted hot, wet kisses along her washboard belly and when he dipped his tongue in her belly-button, she sucked in a deep breath, causing her belly to concave and showing her sharp hipbones.

Sheldon grabbed hold of her tiny shorts and he chuckled when he realized Penny raising her hips and ass off the mattress, trying to get him easy access to her pussy. He pushed them off and now naked, he nipped at the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs. He didn't make her wait too long. He sucked first one and then the other fat cuntlips between his lips. He sucking got a little urgent as he felt her thrust her hips upward, trying to make greater contact. He released her puffy lips and dropping down to the sensitive flesh between her pussy and asshole. He swiped his tongue up and down that skin. He felt her thighs tighten around his head and he dipped his tongue into her pussy, down at the base and slowly swiping his tongue inward and upward, he drew a copious amount of her juices from her dripping snatch. He felt she let out a grunt and shiver.

"Oh fuck me Sheldon, you should make a video and sell it on the internet. You'd make a fortune, call it, "How to Eat Pussy" by Sheldon Lee Cooper. You'd make a fortune."

He smiled up at her, "Yeah, I probably would, but I'd lose my best friend in the process, it isn't worth it." He dipped down and began sucking, licking and fingering her pussy in earnest again. He continued and didn't stop till she orgasmed twice. He was bringing her towards a third when he captured her clit and shoved two fingers deep into her pussy and rubbed out a third by concentrating on her G-spot.

Penny was wiped out; she pushed as hard as she could on his shoulders and head. She needed a break, but was too weak to accomplish this, "Please, please Sheldon, I need a break, I may just pass out if you force another orgasm out of me. Come on up here and snuggle. Give me a couple minutes and I'll work on you next."

He slid up and took her in his arms. He knew she was done, even though he wanted nothing more than to slip his hard cock deep into the pussy he just ate for the past fifteen minutes. He drew the covers up over her and before long, she was fast asleep. He turned off the light and soon was sleeping too.

Sheldon was awaken a way he never was before. He slowly opened his eyes and looked down at the top of Penny's tousled blonde head. She was slowly sliding her lips up and down the underside of his quickly awakening cock. He shuttered when he felt her tongue stabbing and rolling the nuts in his crinkled sack. He sucked in his breath when he felt her lips surround the fat head and slowly take more and more of his cock into her mouth and throat. She took it all it, but as it stiffened, she had to allow part of the thick, stiff shaft from her mouth and throat. She popped off of it and smiled up at him, "I know it isn't exactly all of it, but for once I had your entire shaft in my mouth. One of these days Sheldon, I'm going to get this entire monster in my throat, especially after it is at its stiff length." She began sucking and stroking it, she worshiped his cock and soon had the entire shaft covered in her saliva. She stroked it faster and faster and she knew he was close.

She hopped up and straddled him and taking him into her already dripping pussy, she swallowed up his length with her pussy. She arched her back and began rotating her hips, forward and back, side to side. She loved him hitting areas most other cocks she's had never, ever touched before. She closed her eyes when she felt his hands cupping her swaying tits. She groaned when he squeezed them hard and thrust up into her pussy. She wanted control for once and climbing up on the balls of her feet. She began riding him harder, faster and took him as deep as she could go. Her head whipped around, sweat was dripping from every pore and she let out a loud scream, "Oh you mother fucker you! I wanted to make you cum first, fuck, fuck, oh fuck me Sheldon. Come on, shoot, shoot that slimy, hot cum of your deep in my pussy!" She let out a grunt and dropping to her knees, took his even deeper. She fell against him as she shook all over. She covered his cock with her juices and she screamed even louder when she felt his cum begin to spurt and fill her womb with his heavy, creamy cum.

Sheldon clung to her and wrapping his arms around her, held her tight. After a few minutes, he rolled her off of him. He stood and reached out for her, "Come on Penny, let's take a shower together. We need to talk too."

She knew this wasn't good. Once in the shower, they soaped each other up and hugged and kissed playfully.

Sheldon rinsed off and leaned against the side of the shower wall, "We have to quit this. You have to know I'm really enjoying this, but if Leonard ever found out, it would kill him. I value his friendship too much to destroy him. I don't want to feel like I'm choosing him over you. I just think the only thing we have in common is sex."

She chuckled, "Yes, sex and Leonard's feelings. I know you're right, but maybe one in a while, just like now, when he's out of town and wouldn't ever find out, maybe we can get together again." She kissed him gently, "You're a very good friend, to me and Leonard and I don't want you to lose either of us."

They got out and dried off. Penny ate breakfast that Sheldon made and soon after that, he heard Leonard coming home. He ran out to catch him, Oh, good, you're finally home."

"What were you doing at Penny's?"

"Well, we had dinner, played some games and then I spent the night. Oh! You'll be happy to know that I now have a much better understanding of "friends with benefits!" He walked past Leonard and went into his room to rest.

A couple days later the group was at the comic book store. Wolowitz was on cloud nine, comic books were on him. Today the space shuttle was docking with the International Space Station where it would deploy the Wolowitz Zero-Gravity Waste Disposal System."

Raj had to give him a dig, "Oh, get over yourself. It's a high-tech toilet."

Leonard had to pile on, "Just think, thanks to your hard work, an international crew of astronauts will boldly go where no man has gone before."

Howard was getting irritated, "Is that supposed to be funny?"

Sheldon jumped in, "I believe it is. The Star Trek reference and the play on words involving the double meaning of "to go" suggests that Leonard is humorously mocking your efforts in space plumbing"

He was now pissed off, "Okay, make your little jokes. But of the four of us, I'm the only one making any real-world contribution to science and technology."

Raj nodded, "He's right, this is an important achievement for two reasons: Number one and of course, number two."

Stuart came up to the group and turned to Leonard, "Hey, can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"Remember I went out with Penny a couple weeks ago?"

"Yeah, I remember, what about it?"

"Well, the thing is, the date didn't go that well, she fell asleep and if it wasn't for Sheldon, it would have been a complete bust."

"What, what did Sheldon do?"

"No, well, nothing, forget I said anything about him."

"You know, I guess the thing to do now is, you know, pick yourself up. Dust yourself off, forget it and move on."

"I can't do that."

"Why the hell not?"

"Because we're going out again tomorrow. Anyway, I figure this is probably my last shot with Penny and I don't wanna screw it up. So here's my question, it's a second date. You think she'll be expecting things to get physical?"

"Aw gee, yeah, my initial reaction is no. But you know, let me think about it and get back to you, okay?"

"Okay, so you'll give me a call?"

"Yeah, or you call me."

The next day, Penny caught Leonard in the lobby and asked him if it bothered him that she was going out with Stuart again.

Leonard told her that was the past and it was okay with him.

She asked if there were any pointers to get him to relax and Leonard told her not to overestimate the power of shyness. He also told her that Stuart thrives over pressure

The next day Wolowitz was in a frenzy. He found out there was a flaw in the space toilet and it would fail after a few flushes. The brought the prototype to Sheldon's place and while working on it Stuart knocked on the door.

Leonard answered it and seeing it was Stuart he was put-off. "What's up Stuart?"

"Well tonight's my date with Penny and we haven't been able to connect by phone. Anyways, I was wondering if you had any last-minute advice."

He thought it over, "All right, well off the top of my head, you know, I think the most important thing with Penny is to go really slow, I mean glacial. You know, guys come on to her all the time, so you need to, like, set yourself apart, you know? Be a little shy. Don't make too much eye contact and you know, treat her with, like, cool detachment, and you know, fear."