Big Bang Theory Season 02 Ep. 19-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Leonard drew it down, uncovering her perfect breasts. He always imagined tits like this. He imagined Penny's looking like these, they were even better. Their shape was teardrop, the tips were pointing up and the areoles were a dusty pink, the size of quarters. In the center were mouth-watering stiff nipples. They were a darker pink, closer to red, but extremely fat and about half an inch in length. He reached out and cupped one and when he did, Alicia took him deeper into her mouth. He looked down and she was watching him, those bright blue eyes were locked on his and as she pulled back, a stream of saliva rolled off her bottom lip, down her chin and landed on the upper slope of her firm, perfect breast.

She placed her hand on Leonard's chest and pushed him back slightly; coming off his cock, more saliva drooled out. She turned to Howard who was standing beside the bed, watching her give his buddy one hellava blowjob. She rose up and motioned for Howard to take her place, on his back on the bed. She immediately straddled his stiff cock, it wasn't the largest, but seeing she had three at her disposal, his would do as a starter. In one swift motion, she drew the dress from her statuesque body and tossed it to Raj, "Please hang that up, it costs more than my monthly rent." She tugged her panties to one side and she slowly lowered her dripping pussy to Howard's waiting cock.

She whipped her head around, Raj was behind her, his fingers were tugging at the strings on the sides of her panties. He pulled it away and tossed it to Leonard who was suddenly the odd man out. Raj scooted between Howard's outstretched legs and plastered his naked body against Alicia's slender, shapely back. He drew her long blonde hair off her back and neck and dipped his head and began nibbling at the nape of her neck. His head moved all about, to the pulse of her neck, her ear and throat. He reached for her mouth and closed his lips against her slick lips. He slid his tongue into her oral cavity and fought with her tongue. His hands wrapped around her and he heard her moan into his mouth when he twisted on one perfect nipple, and tugged on the other one.

Alicia was in sexual overload. She couldn't move enough to ride Howard's cock, so she just thrust forwards and backwards. In doing this, she allowed his cock to ride the upper portion of her slit, rubbing over and over against her ripe clit. She let out another gasp when she felt Raj's hands leave her tits. One danced across her slit and getting his fingers soaked, she moaned ever louder into his mouth when she felt him tickling her puckered hole. Her eyes were closed as she exchanged spit with Raj. She felt movement on the bed; she opened her eyes just as Raj pulled away from her face. She looked up and saw Leonard resting his naked ass on the top of her headboard. She opened her mouth to gasp, but didn't have the opportunity, her mouth was refilled with Leonard's cock.

Leonard straddled Howard and sat on the headboard. His hands grabbed hold of two fistfuls of silky blonde hair, he guided her mouth to his cock and before she could react, he was shoving his stiff cock into her mouth and hitting the back of her throat, he pushed forward. His toes curled when he felt his cock enter her throat. At the angle he was feeding her mouth, he slid deeper and soon his nut sack was resting on her chin.

Alicia was in heaven, she was riding one cock, another was balls deep in her mouth and the way she felt Raj fingering her asshole, she knew she would soon to be air tight. She heard about this and saw it several times in porn some of her casting directors had shown her, but she was soon to be experiencing it.

Raj scooted closer and as he withdrew the two fingers from her ass. He quickly replaced it with his thick, stiff cock. He held her hips steady and pulling her upwards, this allowed Howard to begin pumping in and out of her now. Raj shared holding onto Alicia's tousled hair with Leonard. He felt her buck and squirm as he shoved forward and downward, sending his cock halfway into her perfect, tight cheeks. He released her hair and gripping her hips; he drove deep and was all the way in. He and Howard got into a rhythm and began fucking her like a well-oiled machine. As one entered her, the other withdrew.

Leonard was close to cumming and when he saw Alicia buck wildly, he knew she was cumming. He pulled his cock from her throat. The last thing he needed were teeth marks on his cock. Once he felt her calm down, he resumed fucking her mouth. He looked down and saw his two buddies fucking her other holes. Her entire body was covered in sweat, but she still looked amazing.

Howard was the first to lose it, he screamed out, "Here it comes Alicia, where do you want it?"

She slipped Leonard's cock from her mouth and grunted out, as Raj continued to fuck her tight ass, "Oh my god, I want a cream pie, I want all of you to fill all my holes, in my body, not on it!" She swallowed Leonard's cock and began sucking and bobbing up and down as fast as she could.

Raj was watching over Alicia's shoulder, he was so excited seeing her swallow Leonard's cock. He gripped her hips and slammed into her harder, going deeper. He slapped her ass and feeling her tighten around his cock, he knew she was cumming again. He lost it and began pumping his cream in her ass, just like Howard did in her pussy.

Alicia felt Raj cumming in her ass and she was in the midst of cumming too. She sucked harder, taking Leonard into her throat again. Her eyes stared up into Leonard's eyes. As before her saliva was dripping down her chin and landed on her firm tits. She let out a squeal deep in her throat when she felt Leonard's cock swell and released his cum down her throat. She pulled back slightly when she wanted to have his cum fill her mouth. She swirled it around in her mouth and swallowed, as more filled her mouth. When she felt him waning, her tongue got into the act and flicked out and drove him nuts.

Completely satisfied, she rolled off of Howard and flopped down exhausted on the bed.

Raj and Howard climbed off the bed and quickly dressed and headed down the stairs to Leonard's apartment. They knocked on the door, but Sheldon and Penny were too busy in his bedroom to answer. They continued down to the lobby and headed home.

Leonard slowly slid to the mattress and he gathered Alicia in his arms. He kissed her on the forehead, not wanting to kiss her and taste his own cum that still dripped down her chin. "That was amazing Alicia, but I'd better get going, I do have to work in the morning. Thank you for the wild time."

She smiled up at him, she was too tired to respond, she waved at him and rolled over, taking the comforter with her.

Leonard dressed in silence and as he left, he closed off the lights in her apartment. When he entered his apartment, he heard a bunch of commotion in Sheldon's bedroom, "Sheldon, are you alright in there?"

All of a sudden the door opened and Sheldon stuck his head out, he was naked and looked sweaty, "Yes Leonard, I'm exercising, I have my CD player on, so I you don't mind, I'd like to finish. This is something I hope to do on a regular basis from now on." He closed the door and giggling could be heard in his room.

Leonard knew something was up, but he was so tired from the intense sucking Alicia had performed on him, he wasn't about to push it any further. He retired to his bedroom, but for at least another hour, loud noises continued in Sheldon's room.

The next day Penny was in the laundry room when Alicia came in with her laundry, "Hi!"

Penny replied sarcastically, "Hi!"

"Guess what? I got the part on CSI and Leonard, Raj and Howard helped my get into my part, if you get my drift."

"Oh boy, you know what? Congratulations, I think you'll make a great hooker."

She missed the cynicism, "Thank you, hey, I gotta ask you something. How much do physicists make?"

"Um...Ah, I don't know. I don't think a lot."

Alicia stood there thinking, "Yeah, that's what I figured." She finished putting clothes in the washer and turned to leave, "Well, gotta run. The guys promised to set up my satellite dish and paint my bedroom, yay!"

Penny blurted out, "Hey, hey, can I talk to you about that for a second?"

Alicia came back into the room, "About what?"

"Well, you know, it's just that Leonard and Howard and Raj, they aren't like other guys. They're special!"

Alicia looked to the ceiling, "Okay, they're special, and...?"

"Let's see, how can I explain this? They don't know how to use their shields?"

Alicia looked confused, "Shields?"

"Yeah, you know, like in Star Trek when you're in battle and you raise the shields?" She stopped talking, her eyes bugged out, shocked that she used that analogy and she whispered to herself, "Where the hell did that come from?" She turned back to Alicia, "Anyways, you know how guys like this are, so please don't take advantage of them." She turned and went back to folding her clothes.

Alicia was pissed and confronts Penny, "Who says I'm taking advantage of them?"

Penny turns back to her, "Come on, they're doing everything for you because you're leading them on." She was unaware of the foursome they had her with last night.

"So I let them do stuff for me. They're happy, I get stuff. Who cares? And how is it any different from what you do?"

Now Penny is pissed, she gives her the evil eye, "EXCUSE ME!"

"I've seen you around them. Are you pretending like you don't do the exact same thing?"

Penny crosses her arms, "Okay lady, you are way out of line" She takes a couple steps closer to Alicia

"Oh, I'm out of line?"

"Penny nods slowly, "Yeah, you're out of line."

Alicia steps closer, "Well, what are you gonna do about it...bitch?"

Sheldon, Leonard, Howard and Raj were entering the apartment, arguing about The Green Lantern. All of a sudden coming up the stairs from the basement are Penny and Alicia. They are screaming and yelling, both locked in a cat-fight. They tumble to the floor and roll around with Penny on top. They go back and forth until the guys eventually stop it. They watch for a while, getting a kick out of it.

That evening the guys and Penny are in the living room eating Chinese out of the containers and Penny has a hard time, her lip is swollen.

Howard stops and comments, "May I say you look very comely tonight?"

She looks up and replied meekly, "Thank you."

He turns to Raj, "You're right, this filly's been broken."

All of a sudden loud music is heard from the apartment above them. Sheldon looks to Leonard, "You set it on DTS, didn't you?"

He smirks, "I had to, she called me cutie."

Howard looks to the ceiling, "According to Alicia's Facebook page, she's hooking up with one of the producers on CSI."

Penny scoffs, "Well, dead whore on TV, live one in real life."

All of a sudden the sounds of a bed creaking come from above, just like last night when the three guys had her every which way. Unknown to Sheldon, he looks up, "Oh, great, now she's jumping up and down on the bed,"

Penny is astounded by Sheldon's remark, her eyes bug out and she turns to Leonard and silently says; "WOW!"

The few days later, the four guys are in the apartment arguing continually about the new food they are eating. They made Thursday, "Anything can happen Thursday". They can't decide what to do and end up just going to the comic book store.

As they head out of the apartment, they come upon Penny coming back from work, seeing she's still in her uniform, "Hey guys, where you headed?"

Sheldon replied, "To the comic book store."

"Oh, hey, could you pick me up a few comics for my nephew's birthday?"

Sheldon corrects her, "No, I think you mean comic books. Comics are feeble attempts at humor, featuring talking babies and anthropomorphized pets found traditionally in the optimistically named "funny pages."

She looks to Leonard, ignoring Sheldon, "Leonard, could you pick me up comics for my nephew's birthday?"

He smiles and nods, "Sure, what does he like?"

"I don't know, just pick out anything." She turns to go to her apartment.

Sheldon blurts out, "Just pick out anything? Maybe we can pick out a new suit for him without knowing his size, or pick out his career without knowing his aptitude, or pick out a new breakfast cereal without knowing his fiber requirements, or his feelings about little marshmallows."

She just stands there with her mouth open. She looks around Sheldon to Leonard, "Spider-Man, get him Spider-Man."

Sheldon goes on, "Amazing Spider-Man, Ultimate Spider-Man, Spectacular Spider-Man, The Marvelous Adventures of Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099?"

She is stunned and looks around him again, "Leonard?"

"You know this can go on all night. Why don't you just come with us?" They start heading down the stairs.

"Ugh, that's what I was trying to avoid."

They enter the comic book store and Penny looks around, "Oh, what a cute little store." Every nerd in the store stops and stares at her. All of a sudden she feels very uncomfortable, "Everybody's staring at me."

Leonard smiles, "Don't worry. They're more scared of you than you are of them."

Her jaw drops and her eyes pop out, "Unlikely!" She walks over to the first comic book she sees, she picks it up, "Here, what about this one for my nephew?"

Sheldon looks at it, "A superb choice."

Penny nods, "Oh, great."

He continues, "Yeah, provided he has already read Infinite Crisis and 52 and is familiar with the reestablishment of the DC Multiverse."

She looks to Leonard, "Uh, what's a Multiverse?"

Sheldon turns to Leonard, "Get her out of here."

Leonard ignores Sheldon, "Come on, I'll help you pick something."

Leonard is looking around and Stuart comes up to him, "Oh, hey, Leonard, can I help you find something?"

"Hey Stuart, this is Penny. She's just looking for some comic books."

He nods and comes up to her, "Oh, really? Wow. Blink twice if you're here against your will." She cracks up and Stuart goes on, "Okay, let me know if you need anything."

He walks away and Penny turns to Leonard, "Oh, he seems like a nice guy."

Leonard smiles weakly, "You mean for someone who's into comic books?"

"No, no, no, I just meant for---Yeah!"

"Just because people appreciate comic books doesn't make them weirdos. Stuart's a terrific artist. He went to Rhode Island School of Design."

She looks around, "Okay, what about the guy in his superhero T-shirt tucked into his sweatpants?"

He breaks out onto a smile, "Oh, yeah, that's Captain Sweatpants. He doesn't really help the point I'm trying to make." He moves over to Sheldon and Howard who is arguing over a comic book.

While this is going on Penny wanders around and comes up to Stuart who is behind the counter, "Excuse me."

"Oh, hello again."

"Hi, what would you recommend as a present for a 13-year-old boy?"

"Mmmm, how about a 13-year-old girl? But if you're dead set on a comic book, try this." He hands her a book.

She looks it over, "Oh, Hellblazer" What's this about?"

"A morally ambiguous confidence man, who smokes, had lung cancer and is tormented by the spirits of the undead."

She nods, "Well, if that doesn't make me the favorite aunt, I don't know what will." She looks down and sees a pad with a partial drawing on it. She turns it to see what it is, "Is this me?"

"Depends, do you like it?"

She's stunned, "Wow, it's really good."

He blurts out, "Yes, that's you."

She giggles, "That's so sweet. But what if I didn't like it?"

"I'd still be you, but I'd feel like an idiot."

They strike up a conversation and after a few minutes she writes her number down on his scratch pad. She laughs again, "Okay, you got my number. Now give me the picture."

"All right. You drive a hard bargain, but here." He tears it off and gives it to her.

She smiles sweetly at him, "All right, so um...just give me a call."

A couple days later the guys are coming up the stairs, being a Friday, it's Chinese food and vintage video games. While Sheldon is struggling to open the door, Penny and Stuart come out of her apartment. She's dressed in a cute purple dress; it had a full skirt and an elastic bodice. She's wearing a matching sweater on top, but it still can't hide her bountiful breasts.

When Leonard sees her with Stuart, he isn't happy, he gruffly spits out, "Hey, Stuart!"

Penny comes over to them, "Stuart has a piece in an art show that's opening tonight."

Leonard shows his displeasure with this and replied; "And you guys are going together, great!"

Stuart was flying high, "It is great, really great. It's freaking awesome!"

After they left, Leonard was feeling down and turning to Howard he said, "Take me to a bar with women."

They went there and Howard, as always made a fool of himself and he blamed Leonard, even though he was a total freak.

Raj sitting at the bar; drank Brandy Alexanders. By the time it was time to go, Leonard and Howard had stuck out, but Raj hooked up with a cute blonde. The only issue was that Bertha weighed on the wrong side of two hundred and fifty pounds.

Raj and Bertha end up at his apartment and she's in charge. She removes all of his clothes and dropping to her knees, takes his cock into her mouth.

Raj closes his eyes, he's happy he's with a woman, but slightly turned off by her size. With his eyes closed, a woman's mouth is a woman's mouth. He's impressed that she as is skilled as she is. He starts getting into the entire scenario and urging her up, he undresses her and finds her more and more appealing. He spreads her thick thighs and dives in head first.

Bertha nearly suffocates Raj with her thighs and he gasps for breath as he feels her cumming.

Bertha is suddenly in love and rolling over onto her belly; she kneels up and positions herself before him.

Raj immediately catches on and enters her doggy style. He fucks her hard and fast and the two of them quickly cum, seeing the amount of alcohol in both of their systems has been substantial.

They fall to the bed and pass out together. Later in the night, Raj wakes up and sees who he is in bed with. He tries to escape, but she cradles him in her arms. She feels her hand slip down and stoke him to hardness again. He quits fighting and falls back onto the bed and allows Bertha to have her way with him.

Back at Penny's apartment, Penny and Stuart have just arrived back from the art exhibit. Unfortunately for Penny, Sheldon hears them and seeing he is alone tonight, he strikes up a conversation with Stuart over Batman in the comic books he is reading.

Penny was trying to invite Stuart into her place. "You know, it's still kind of early. Wanna maybe come in for coffee or something?"

Being the nerd that he is, missed the hidden invitation, "Oh, gee, it's a little late for coffee, isn't it?"

She smiled, "Oh, you think "coffee" means coffee. That is so sweet. Come on, I think I have decaf."

Sheldon intruded on their date even though she tried to dismiss him, "Sheldon, we're a little busy here."

He looked at the two of them, "What are you doing?"

Again Stuart missed it, "We're having coffee."

"Isn't it a little late for coffee?"

"Not a problem, she thinks she has decaf."

She's so stunned she nearly falls over, "I'll just go look for it."

While she is in looking for the coffee, Sheldon and Stuart argue about the online chat about Batman.

All of a sudden Penny blurts out, "I found the decaf."

Stuart still is missing everything, "Oh, great!"

Sheldon follow him into the apartment and says, "Yeah, herbal tea for me, please!"

Over the next half hour, Sheldon and Stuart argue at Penny's kitchen counter, while she finally slips to the sofa and eventually falls asleep. Stuart is hopped up, finally realizing that Penny had fed him regular coffee and not decaf. He decides he can't win the argument with Sheldon and turns to tell Penny he'd better leave.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers