Big Cousin Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

///////////////

Derek drove the short 20 minute journey to the beaches of Carcavelos, enjoying being behind the wheel, even if was a 7-seater car. As they got off the car, he stayed behind slightly to make sure no one had left anything inside. As he was following the rest of his friends, he felt his bottom being squished by a small pair of hands and knew instantly who'd also stayed behind.

'Don't grab a gun if you're not going to shoot.' He remarked.

'In a bit. And I'm not the one who's going to do the shooting.' Sarah responded, smirking her way past him.

Their first priority when they reached the sand was to take a dip in the sea, marvelling at the way they could stay in it for nearly an hour without getting uncomfortable. Derek remained there the longest, savouring the feeling, as he hadn't swum in over three weeks. Only Mark's challenge for a volleyball match got him out for a while, before he made his way to his towel to sunbathe.

He didn't exactly know for how long he lay there with his eyes closed, however he did remember the moment he woke up. It was with somebody's water covered body on top of his back, the cold numbing his skin and making him gasp. At first he thought it was Sarah, but the bulges he felt on his back were smaller than Sarah's.

'Lara?'

'Come on, get up, I want to go for a run.' She answered.

'Well, there are nicer ways to do wake someone up.' He complained as he got up.

'Anyone else up for a race?' Lauren asked, ignoring Derek's comment.

'No, thank you. We're normal people.' Jack replied, as he sunbathed.

'Come on.' Derek told Lauren, putting an arm around her shoulders to guide her along to the edge of the water. They decided to go for a jog by the sea, making their way through the various beaches.

He focused on his breathing to keep up. Lauren had been participating in gymnastics competitions since she was 5, so she was no slouch. Swimming, though, was one of the very best sports to gain resistance, so Derek paced himself, not bothering to overtake her, despite Lauren's constant reminders that he was behind a girl. After about 20 minutes, he saw his opportunity and giving himself an extra bit of speed overtook her, staying in front until he saw a nice place to stop.

It was a beach pontoon that stretched a good 50 meters into the sea. Passing by a few fishermen, Derek and Lauren sat next to each other at the far end, their legs on the rocks that stopped the approaching waves. For a while they were in silence, regaining their breaths, until Lauren spoke.

'One of these days I'm going to beat you.'

'You're in shape. It's just a matter of pacing yourself better.' Derek replied, raising himself on his elbows. 'You're too hard on yourself at the start.'

'I want to be in the front, it makes me feel in control.'

'What's the use of feeling in control if you're not? I let you feel in control, while being the one who actually had it. Sometimes it's best to hang back and wait your turn to pounce.'

Unnoticed by Derek, who was watching the waves, Lauren had a sly smile on her face.

'You may have a point...' she simply said.

Speaking of which... she thought, not actually saying it aloud.

'Are you and Sarah actually going to do something or what?'

Derek didn't bother to deny it.

'I don't know... I don't think she does either...'

'Well, the mystery is part of the charm in these things, no?' when he gave a slight puff, she pushed on. 'What is it? Come on you can talk to me...'

He seemed to wrestle with the idea for a few seconds, before straightening himself and crossing his legs, apparently having made his mind up.

'When I was 16, I sort of did something dumb with Sarah...'

'Oh, is this the story of how you told her that you were into her?' interrupted Lauren, not able to contain herself. 'Sorry...' She instantly said.

'How did...? Sarah?'

'Yeah, she kind of told me. But she said she thinks it's really cute!'

'Oh yes, nothing's cutter than me telling someone I like them by almost making it look like a marriage proposal...' he said ironically.

'I thought it was pretty sweet.' Lauren told him sincerely.

'Yeah, well... She said no, and it was awkward for a bit, but we've forgotten about it and moved on. We started... this a few months ago. We basically agreed it was just a fling thing...'

'But you want more. You love her.' She said, again with the some strange tone she'd used before, that day. Her tone was back to normal when she continued. 'You were hoping she'd feel the same way back.'

'On some level, I guess... I mean, look at me. I have a free pass for the body of the woman I love, and yet I'm complaining away. It's just...' he seemed hesitant, but he looked Lauren in the eyes when he said. 'I can do casual. Just not with her.'

Lauren put her hand on his face, not in a sexual way, but a mere closeness to relax Derek. He closed his eyes momentarily, and exhaled deeply, before reopening them.

'Do you want my advice?'

'No, I just like bothering you with my problems to make you miserable...' he said, making a smirk to which Lauren responded with a frump. 'Go ahead.'

'Talk to her. You're having sex, and feeling miserable about it afterwards: I think there's a law against that!' Derek laughed at that. 'You deserve to be with someone who loves you back. Even if you love her, it means nothing if she doesn't love you. Talk with her. For better or worse, you'll know.'

Derek changed his position, lying down with his head resting on her crossed legs, and closed his eyes.

'Sometimes I forget how grown up you are...' He patted her jokingly on the head. 'I'm just so proud.' He added, pretending to be keeping tears away.

'Ha, ha. Bite me.'

'Love you too, Lara.'

///////////////

Around 5 pm they arrived at the hotel again, to take a shower and relax, before having dinner. Afterwards, they would go back to the same beach, as they'd discovered a nice beachside place they could go clubbing to.

Meg, Kath and Lauren had made their way upstairs to shower and had returned to the hotel's little park, where the boys and Sarah sat talking. Sarah went upstairs to take a bath as well, and after a few minutes Lauren told Derek she'd forgotten her watch upstairs and asked him if she could get it for her.

As he closed the door of the room Lauren and Sarah were sharing behind him, a pair of hands closed his eyes.

'Keep them closed.' He heard Sarah whisper.

'Are you crazy?'

'Shhh...'

He heard the door lock click behind him, and decided to do what she'd said. Feeling something cover his eyes, Derek took just a few moments to realise. It's one of her bras. He felt himself grow a little with the situation. Then the knot in his shorts started being fiddled with.

'Sarah, I sweated like a pig from the run, and then swam in salty water...'

'Let me worry about that.'

He felt his trunks go down, and instantly her mouth was on his entire still soft cock.

Derek hissed. Sarah held nothing back and whilst always keeping her lips sealed on his penis, worked absolute wonders with her tongue. It just never stopped moving. He felt it, at the hole of his cock, then at the very base of his shaft, then drawing constant and fast circles around the tip of his manhood. In no time he began to harden enough to hit the back of Sarah's throat.

As soon as it happened Sarah released him, making Derek feel his member colder in the hotel room air than it had been inside Sarah's warm and moist mouth. He also felt her saliva slowly dripping from his rock hard dick. A sudden suction to his right testicle let him know that she had now focused her attentions lower.

Making sure that her suction wasn't too hard to hurt him but hard enough for him to feel it, she vacuumed his scrotum into her mouth, using her tongue to move the testicle inside it in the most deliciously pleasurable way possible. Derek suddenly realised that he was moaning seriously loud.

His left nut got the same treatment afterwards before Sarah engulfed his cock in her mouth again, returning it to the warmth. Derek was amazed at how much he was feeling with his eyes blind folded, his other senses heightened to provide with the ultimate blowjob pleasure.

Sarah just went crazy with it, as she started bobbing up and down at speed, Derek felling the head of his cock just grazing the back of her throat rhythmically. Already fired up from the treatment she'd given his bollocks, Derek took no time to be on the verge of unleashing. He realised, as he felt himself explode, that he had failed to warn her.

She made a slight gagging sound, but swallowed the majority of his sperm. A few final licks were placed on his tip, until he hissed from being too sensitive post-orgasm. Still blinded, he relied on his hearing to notice she got up to his height (or as close to it as she could manage...).

The bra was removed and he opened his eyes. Sarah's hair was slightly out of place, but the most noticeable bit was that she had cum going from the corner of her mouth to her chin, from where there were two or three drops dripping through her neck.

'Sorry, you got me a little excited to remember to tell you...' he said apologetically.

'Am I that distracting?' she purred. 'How are you going to make it up?'

Lowering himself slightly, Derek placed his lips next to her collar bone, before using his tongue to slowly go up, gathering his cum as he did until he reached her chin. After giving it a playful bite he made his tongue continuing its progress along to her lips, forcing them to part and give way to it. Sarah then made a circle with her lips, encircling his tongue and going up and down on it, as she had been doing just seconds before on his cock.

'You've made a good start, but it's still not completely even...' she said when they parted their mouths for a few seconds.

'Oh, but we are only just beginning.' He replied, as he resumed kissing her. Putting his arms under her buttocks, he lifted her, feeling her legs instantly wrap around his hips and her arms encircle his neck. He carried her towards her bed, lowering her onto it before making her lie down.

'Close your eyes.'

When she did, he placed the bra over her eyes in the same way she'd done to him. Derek noticed her smirking.

'Whatever shall you do to me?' Sarah asked, seductively.

'I guess we'll find out...' Derek whispered back.

Her clothes were still on, but he decided to let the panties of her swimsuit on. He made his way to the other side of the bed, taking his shirt off in the process, making him naked at last, and took away Sarah's t-shirt and the top of her swimsuit. Derek couldn't stop staring at her breasts, marvelling at the sheer size and roundness of them.

That said, he decided to go slowly. He began by massaging the area around her shoulders and neck, deliberately ignoring her breasts. It didn't take long before she became impatient, and when that happened Derek almost innocently passed his palms through her boobs, not stopping but continuing to her belly and then the sides.

Sarah's disappointed sigh escaped her lips, and Derek decided to stop teasing her. He grabbed each boob by the handful, closing his hands. Moving his fingers around, he touched every millimetre of her gorgeous mounts before capturing a nipple between his fingers.

Moans filled the room, as Derek began to gently suck on them, making as much suction as he could for about 10 seconds before giving them a bite. He let go of the nipple long enough for Sarah to feel the cold of the room on her hot erect nipple before he used his thumb and index finger to twist it deliciously, an acute hissing sound escaping her lips.

He couldn't tell how long he kept doing it, randomly picking one of her breasts, making it impossible for her to even expect or prepare for the pain. After a while though, he heard her voice, a mixture of lust, frustration and eagerness.

'Derek, please...' Sarah begged.

'Please, what?' Derek asked, continuing to twist her left nipple.

Even though she was blindfolded, his weight on the bed and the angle from which he was teasing her gave away where he was. Almost as if she hadn't had anything covering her eyes, she grabbed his face with both hands, bringing his ear right to her mouth, liking it seductively before whispering without any trace of pleading in her voice.

'Derek, I need your big cock on my body, stretching me until I can't take any more of it inside me, you on top of me fucking without holding back.'

To reinforce the point Sarah bit his earlobe in the most delicious way that was humanly possible.

'Yes, ma'am,' was his out of breath reply.

Once again moving to the other side of the bed, Derek hurriedly removed the bottom of Sarah's swimsuit from her. He thought of tasting her pussy, but the slight sting of her bite on his earlobe and the sheer wetness of her slit was enough to convince him to do as she said.

He sank his knees on the mattress, positioned between her legs which instantly went to their usual position: wrapped around his hips. He'd come to love this aspect of making love to her. How it transmitted her eagerness to have his meat inside her, the possessiveness towards him, and it made him feel like her body was his to do as he pleased while they were doing it.

Feeling like it was pretty much impossible to be any harder than he already was, Derek used his hand to direct his penis, first nestling it between her pussy lips, watching it tear its way through them, exposing her wet hole and feeling it become slippery, then using that very same slipperiness to circle around her clit. His reward were Sarah's loud whimpering noises, her empty hands caressing the same nipples Derek had just had in his mouth, hands and fingers.

Almost cumming at the sight, he placed the head of his cock at her entrance, slowly but firmly entering her, the familiar suction of her pussy gripping like an old friend. He didn't waste any time, and started to pump away. It was heaven, his cock tearing through her at rapid pace searching for the sweet nectar that was pouring from within her.

To Derek's surprise, he felt the walls of her hole closing around him, spasming like electricity was running through them, his balls feeling completely soaked from the squirt Sarah had managed to produce. Her screams of pleasure filled the room, as the vision of her squeezing her nipples from her breasts did the job for Derek. He came violently whatever amounts of seed his balls had managed to produce in just a few minutes.

Falling on top of her, Derek felt completely content, his dick still at the exact same size within Sarah, her rock hard nipples poking at the skin of his chest, her legs firmly holding him in place, her face flushed, and their breaths fast and furious.

'I don't ever want you to stop fucking me!' Sarah shouted, unexpectedly, making Derek give a slight jolt, which made her laugh out loud, which in turn made him do the same.

///////////////

Each of them went to his room to shower, Derek feeling even stickier than he had when he left the beach. He had suggested them showering together, but Sarah had told him it was too risky since his cousin could come back in any second. His cousin pretty much knew all about it, and everyone else they cared about suspected, but Derek didn't feel like starting a dumb argument after what had happened.

As he was showering in his room, though, he decided that the potential argument he could be having would be worth making certain things clear for himself.

As he was about to knock, Lauren opened the door. They both laughed at the fright they gave each other.

'Sorry, it's just that you came up here to get my watch and never came back. I'll cover you and say you fell asleep in your room.'

Again with that fucking voice! She used her weird tone on the last sentence. What was up with her?

Shrugging, Derek entered through the open door, closing it behind him, and looking for Sarah.

He stopped just next to the door to her bedroom. Sarah was getting ready for dinner, her panties the only clothing on her. Still oblivious to not being alone she continued to dress herself, facing a mirror where Derek could see her entire body except her face and not be seen by her. Not that he needed to see her face. He knew it by heart.

Her hair was a bushy dark colour, curling weirdly in the cutest way he'd ever imagined possible, even though she often complained about it. The beautiful mixture of brown and green in her eyes, the tiny nose, the plum lips that were most beautiful when she smiled the special smile she reserved to her closest friends , which Derek had come to adore to see. She was... Sarah. The woman he loved. The woman who he'd been making love to the past few months.

Glancing at the door and then a final time at Sarah, who was putting her bra on, Derek silently made his way out of the room, all thoughts of the conversation he planed vanished.

///////////////

The night club they decided to go to was amazingly cool. It was on the same beach Derek and Lauren had had their run on, and it wasn't actually indoors, simply having a roof held up by a couple of supports but no walls. That meant they had a clear view of the sea by night, which was actually calmer than usual.

Every single song that was played was pretty good by Derek's standards, not just the usual mix of noise that the mainstream clubs liked passing around. So good in fact that Derek didn't mind getting dragged off by Lauren to dance for quite a while, her cheerful company lighting him up.

Eventually the songs became less appealing and they made their way back towards the rest of their group, which were sat around a bed-like sitting area which had its back towards the beach. Most of them were there, just the usual suspects missing (Kath and Jack), still on the dance floor. Derek sat next to Sarah and Mark, chatting away.

When the music went to one of his favourite singers, Derek couldn't help himself and whispered into Sarah's ear.

'Shall we dance, milady?' he asked with an exaggerated accent.

'Derek...' her response had a slightly reproachful tone to it.

'What is it?

'Are you crazy? Do you want to put a sign saying we're together?'

'And that would be bad, because...?' Derek surprised himself with the harshness of his own tone.

Sarah looked at him warily before speaking.

'Mark, I love this song, would you mind dancing with me for a bit?'

Poor Mark had been looking anywhere but them during their discussion, trying to keep himself away from what he immediately understood to be an intimate discussion, but now he'd been brought in unaware. He shot a few questioning glances at Derek before replying.

'Hmm, yeah... Sure, Sarah.'

As they left, Mark looked once more to Derek, who made a point of maintaining a neutral face, looking at Sarah to make sure his friend knew it wasn't him he was upset with.

Drinking the rest of Sarah's vacated drink, he waited until Meg went to get a drink for herself and Lauren, before approaching his cousin.

'Do you mind doing me a favour, Lara?' he asked with his eyes still locked on Sarah dancing.

///////////////

Sitting in the cold sand, Derek had his back turned towards the club, looking directly in front to the waves, feeling almost hypnotised by them, their constant flow strangely calming. Because of this he didn't notice Sarah approaching, until she was sitting next to him.

For a while they stood in silence, but Derek knew Sarah would break it eventually. He was the quiet one, whilst she couldn't remain silent for too long.

'Okay, you can't really be upset about that, it was just a slight tease... I mean,... look I'm sorry if I didn't dance with you, but you keep behaving as though we're a couple, and I...'