Big Cousin Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing her moment, Lauren closed in on him, and kissed him on the lips for the first time. Although Derek's mind was still in shambles, his body reacted instinctively, his arms grabbing hold of her to make every single part of their bodies touch. Despite her confident demeanour, Lauren stared kissing his lips slowly, without the use of her tongue, the realization that she was doing it to her older cousin bringing back some shyness to her mind.

When the first probing attempt ended a slightly concern was noticeable on Lauren's face and her hands went back to her sides, which confirmed Derek's assumptions. He, on the other hand, knew exactly what he was going to do next. His hands went straight to her cheeks, pausing just long enough to see her gasp at his willingness, and then plunged his mouth right into her.

He'd struggled with his thoughts during the entire day because he still imagined his cousin as someone who was much younger than him, but when their first kiss broke he'd realised that his fantasies were not of a girl but of a woman grown. An incredibly attractive woman, who wanted fuck him as much as he wanted to fuck her. And that made every doubt in his mind go away.

Although surprised, Lauren quickly reacted, kissing him back with equal fervour. Her lips were incredibly soft, and before long Derek was wanting more. When Lauren pushed her tongue between his lips whatever worries he had about forcing himself too much on her vanished. He lifted her and pushed her body onto the wall, their lips never leaving each others.

They both gave took a slight pause and regained their breaths for just a few seconds, Derek's hands never leaving the underside of Lauren's legs and her hands resting on his ribcage. When his lower lip was bit and pushed back, Derek forced his cousin onto the wall more forcefully so he could hold her with just one hand. The other made its way towards her pussy. His fingers were instantly covered in gooey slime and a mixture of a giggle with a moan passed by Lauren's lips.

Taking his time, his fingers brushed softly by the outside of her pussy lips, probing gently, getting them even more swollen, then pinching, pushing them apart. His middle finger went in between them, caressing her slit, before he started to slowly push into her virgin hole.

'Mmm...'

'You okay?'

'I'm fine, don't stop.' His baby cousin reassured.

After a few more pushes in, he considered helping her adjust with another, but her tightness, her juices running down his hand and falling to the floor, and her whisper in his ear saying: 'Please, just do it. I need you inside me.' whilst she tried to pull his trousers down, made him take his finger out instead.

Lauren used her legs to pull down his trousers completely, exposing his hard cock. Derek could tell she wanted to touch it, but her own eagerness for release made her rethink and so he started rubbing his hard member on the folds of her vagina, covering it in a glorious sticky mess. Then, grabbing it with his hand he put it in position and hesitated, looking down at his cock and his cousin's pussy lips touching.

Her hands pushed his face back to hers. The eyes that locked onto his were one and the same, brown and virtually identical.

'Your baby cousin needs her big cousin's meat inside her, Der. In fact, she thinks not having it ravaging her is causing her pain...' Lauren purred, biting her lower lip seductively, and always looking straight into Derek's eyes.

As if hypnotised, Derek slowly sank onto her inviting hole, feeling his penis push against the tight walls of her hole, as they tried to accommodate the new intruder. During all of this they just looked at each other, both giving a cry of pure delight with the first thrust.

Feeling his pubic hair come into contact with hers, Derek stayed with his full length inside her warm folds for a while, keeping still long enough to give her time to compensate, before going back out. Not totally out, just out enough that his tip was the only bit inside. Then he plunged in again, and repeated the process with increasing pace, never breaking eye contact with Lauren.

He felt her begin to hump against him, but then she asked him to wait.

'Am I hurting you?' he asked, suddenly concerned.

She ignored his question, and putting all her weight on his shoulders with her arms, made her legs let go of his waist. Derek had been so absorbed by the allure of her slit, he didn't even realise she'd put them there. Now they weren't there anymore, and as she manoeuvred them to a new position, he struggled holding her for a moment, having to grip the wall to keep them both steady. Of course that also meant he accidentally plunged deeper into his cousin, making her squeal with the new found depth of the penetration.

Lauren smiled at it, and continued her leg movements, Derek soon realising what her legs were trying to do. Her legs were now on his shoulders, her feet behind his head, and her arms firmly around his neck. Derek couldn't move his arms, too afraid to drop her, but then, he thought looking into her mischievous smile, that was probably the point.

The grip her pussy had on him was immense. Lauren's new position made her become more open, and Derek's excitement rose as he realised he could thrust even harder now. So that's what he did. Sliding in and out at constant speed, he was determined to pace himself just enough that his baby cousin could cum as well, refusing to leave her hanging on her first time.

Their excitement, knowing that they were fucking each other, and the build up of the entire day, meant soon enough they were pretty much screaming their excitement to each other, Lauren's grip on his neck tighter than ever, and Derek crashing into her harder each time.

By the end he wasn't pacing any more, and he could feel the wall vibrating through his palms. When Lauren readjusted herself, they looked straight at each other again, fixing on her moans, the lust in her eyes... The eyes that were an exact match of his. As he looked into them, his cousin's voice echoed around his brain from before. I broke my hymen a few years ago. I bought a toy and imagined you fucking me. Lara fucking herself with a dildo, her eyes closed to picture him doing it was enough to tip Derek over the edge.

His orgasm hit him fiercely. It was the most primal pleasure he'd ever experienced in his life, not even feeling himself cum, just knowing that the ecstasy he was feeling had to have been accompanied by the filling of his cousin's pussy. Despite their loud moans he knew he'd been slightly too fast for Lauren. Well, I'm not getting any softer... So Derek continued penetrating his cousin, ignoring the increasing sensitiveness of his still hard penis.

She wasn't that far behind though, and as he felt the walls of her pussy spasm rhythmically he looked at her glorious face, eyes shut and her mouth making a silent "o" of pleasure.

After what felt like ages in the same position, not moving one inch, Derek finally thought he felt himself deflate, and let his cock slide off Lauren's folds on its own. When it finally did, he softly kissed her forehead, and lowered her legs back from his shoulders. He picked her up with his arms, one on her back, the other on her legs. She just rested her head on his chest, looking content and exhausted.

Laying her on the bed, Derek considered if he should stay in her room.

'Stay with me in bed, Der.' She told him, through sleepy eyes.

Obliging, he made his way around the bed, before joining her. Lauren rolled over to him, kissing him passionately, using her tongue to part his lips, savouring. When she stopped she gave a satisfied sigh, nuzzling her nose next to his neck, leaving a peck before entwining herself on him. They both fell asleep almost instantly.

///////////////

Derek woke up before Lauren, feeling completely disoriented by his surroundings. The weight on top of him reminded of the events of the previous night. Genuinely not knowing what to make of it, he reasoned with himself. He didn't feel guilty or bad, he just didn't know where to take it from here. Looking to his cousin, her warm steady breaths on his chest, and her beautiful face serene, he decided to wait for her to wake up, closing his eyes again.

A few hours must have passed after that, since the room was filled with much more clarity than before. Derek assumed the clarity was what had awoken him, until he realised the soft touches all over his face were Lauren's soft lips leaving pecks on it. He gave a slight stretch, slowly waking up once more, feeling drowsy from the short period he'd been asleep again.

'Good morning.' Lauren said, continuing to kiss his cheeks.

'Morning, Lara...' Derek had barely gotten the words out, before she joined her lips to his as if she were tasting them, using her teeth to pull his lower lip for a while. When she let go the grip on his lip, she went down on his body slightly, using her hands as a sort of pillow to rest her chin on, smiling at him. It was the cutest thing he'd ever seen.

He rearranged the pillows he was using so that he could look at her face to face.

'Look, Lara, I know that what we did last night was amazing...'

'What did we do last night, Der?

'What do you mean?'

'We fucked last night, Der. Don't be ashamed to say it...'

'I'm not.' Derek replied truthfully, surprising himself with this confession. 'I know that we fucked last night and it was amazing, but I wouldn't be being honest with myself if I didn't ask you...' he stopped before saying it, afraid of what his words could generate.

'What? Don't be shy with me, Der. We never were, so now, with both of us naked in bed, is really not a good time to start.'

'You're right.' He swallowed before continuing, but didn't look away from her. 'Where do you see this going? Because we both know we'll never be able to be a couple, and I don't mean that in harsh way, or in way that makes it look like I don't care about you. I adore you, which is why I need to know. Where are going?'

Lauren looked thoughtful for a moment before responding.

'Well, I don't know where I want this to go, if I'm honest. Growing up I always heard older girls talking about how they hated their first time, how the guys they were with were too rough, and I didn't want that, you know?

'And I'd had an "older brother crush" on you for a while, and I just fantasised about it... I knew that I could trust with anything, and so it only seemed natural that I could trust you with... making it feel good for me. Which you have. You were wonderful, Der.'

'Thanks.' He replied drily. Lauren made a mocking face, which made them both laugh. 'Sorry, go on.'

'So yeah, I know what you're thinking, we can't be a couple for a million different reasons. But,' she looked down for the first time. 'since neither of us is seeing anyone right now, it wouldn't harm anybody if we continued to fuck, right? Not anything couple-style, just something that only concerned us. Until one of us wanted to start seeing someone, of course.'

Looking at her, Derek could see the expectation and the fear underneath the surface. He didn't quite believe his cousin had thought of this out-of-the-blue, just by the way she behaved whilst saying it. But, truth be told, it all made sense to him.

Lifting her chin, so that she was looking at him again, Derek looked her in the eye.

'I seem to remember someone saying that since we were never shy around each other, doing whilst naked in bed together wasn't a good time to start..' he said.

Some of Lauren's tension ebbed away.

'A fucking genius, that person is!'

'Meh...' Derek replied, as his cousin narrowed his eyes at him. 'Sometimes. But... I think you're right.'

'How right?' she asked, seemingly worried about getting her hopes up.

'I've certainly had something of a crush on you as well. And I'm not into anyone right now, either way. And I really loved our night together.'

'So what are you saying?'

'I'm saying that I would really like to spend more nights together with you. And not just nights, since it's day time... I... I want to make love to you for as long as you want me to.'

'That could be quite a while...' Lauren replied, mischievously.

'I can take you.'

She let her head fall slightly to one side, which made her pose even cuter.

'You certainly can.'

Without taking her eyes off of her cousin, Lauren started tracing her tongue across Derek's chest, ending the casual flicks with a nibble. When she diverted her sucks and bites toward his nipples he held still for a while, when an idea struck him. As she finished a particularly long nibble, he put his arms around her and in a quick movement shifted her to her back, standing on top of her.

'Hey! I was in the middle of something there!'

'As good as it was, I have an idea. Roll over and leave your hands on your sides.'

'Why?'

'Don't you trust me?'

She didn't reply, letting her actions respond as she wiggled underneath him to get into position. Derek removed the hairs from the sides of her face and kissed her exposed temple, before telling her to keep her eyes closed.

He got off the bed to pick up some massaging oils from the bathroom he knew Sarah had bought for them and never used. It was the first time he thought about her since Lauren had entered his apartment. And now's not the time to start thinking either, he thought to himself. When he re-entered the room where his cousin lay still in the same position, he couldn't help standing near the door, admiring her.

Watching Lauren's naked body like that, offered up to him by herself to do as he pleased made him feel incredibly excited. Knowing that it was his baby cousin's curves he was looking at just added so much more impact, the taboo always present in the back of his mind.

'Are you just going to stare, 'cause I can think of better things to be doing right now...' Lauren commented.

'I thought I told you to keep your eyes shut?' Derek replied, making his way to her again.

'I didn't open them, I assumed the silence meant you were looking at me.'

'Glad to know you rate yourself...'

'That's not what I meant!' she protested.

'I know.'

He cupped her buttocks in his hand, having admired them from afar before. They were firm, not too big, filling his hands nicely. He played with them for a while, using very little oil, enjoying the friction his hands passing created. After a while he couldn't help but notice her tiny butthole as it appeared each time he pushed the cheeks apart. Teasing her, he started caressing closer and closer, but deliberately avoiding touching it. He finished by passing his index and middle finger through her crevice just missing her hole.

Although it was an involuntary movement, Derek noticed Lauren pushed her bottom at his fingers, almost as if she were trying to bring her arsehole to them. He didn't pursue it, because it went a bit away from what his initial idea, and also because he didn't want to surprise her like that. Her enthusiasm, though, was very much noticed.

Resuming his teasing, Derek could almost hear a sigh escape his cousin's lips as he moved his attentions firstly towards her legs, and then her back.. Having deliberately calmed down the waves of her orgasm, he knew she was getting impatient for it.

'Turn around, baby.'

As she did, he couldn't suppress a grin, noticing she had taken to heart his instructions about closing her eyes. Nonchalantly Derek sat over her waist, keeping most of his weight on his legs, but leaving just enough pressure that his erect cock (despite the tease being intended for her, he was also becoming very, very impatient as well) was now nestled between her lips, his tip against her clit.

Lauren was squirming slightly under him, and it only got worse as he started to mess with her breasts. Derek marvelled at their teardrop shape, feeling their sides, before softly guiding his nails in ever closing circles around her nipples. Once they got there, he used only his index finger to press on the hard buds and make them circle as well. After a few seconds he pinched them, pulling them slowly away from her body. Then he started circling her breasts again, repeating the process.

The side effect was that his own excitement was quickly increasing, but it was Lauren who he felt breaking first. Her breaths were erratic and underneath his right palm he could feel her heart thudding a million beats per minute.

'Derek, in short while I'm going to have to open my eyes.' Lauren expelled through ragged breath.

'Why?' Derek asked surprised.

'I need to see where you are to punch you properly.'

He laughed, before replying.

'Okay, one orgasm coming up.'

Using his tongue to leave a path across her breasts, he started lowering himself leaving wet patches where he either kissed or licked. When he reached her mound, he decided not waste more time, as he looked at her sweat covered face, and the constant rise and fall of her boobs. He went right in.

Derek used his tongue for most of the "work", parting her pussy lips to access her slit. The sheet underneath her was already soaked in her juices, so he started adding one finger in without worrying about hurting Lauren, feeling it easily slide in. Then he added another. And another. While doing this, Derek made sure his tongue was everywhere, one second lapping at her clit, then on her pussy lips, then at her tint...

Less than a minute had passed, when Lauren's already erratic breathing became even coarser, the walls of her cunt closing around his three fast moving fingers, and her screams (yes, screams was the best possible description) filled Derek's ears. He didn't even slow down, though, maintaining a nice rhythm with his arm, as she massaged her own breasts slowly, her screams passing to loud moans, then softer moans, and finally slight whimpers. He slowed down accordingly.

Removing his fingers from her sopping wet folds, Derek lay next to her again. Lauren placed her hand randomly over Derek.

'You haven't come yet...' she simply stated.

'Don't worry, we have all day.' He replied.

'No, wait I can give you a blowjob.'

'Lara, you're still trembling.'

She looked at herself, having not realised it at first.

'I'm fine, just...'

'Completely worn out. Sleep, I'm not going anywhere...' Seeing her about to protest, he added. 'Close your eyes for 5 minutes, if you're still up after that, you can do whatever you want.'

'Fine.'

It only took her 2 minutes. Derek spooned with her, and after a while let himself rest as well.

///////////////

'Wake up, wake up!'

Lauren's commanding voice was Derek's alarm clock just two hours later.

'Why?' he asked with his eyes still closed.

'Saturday, 2 pm. Ring a bell?'

It did. Shit! Lunch with his uncles. Lauren's parents. His cousin didn't seem fussed by the fact, and was dressing herself quickly, hurrying him along. 10 minutes later, they were already on their way to the restaurant they'd agreed before, Derek driving. As he finished parking the car, he looked wearily at the place.

'What is it?' Lauren asked, sensing he was uncomfortable.

'What do you think?' Derek replied, his eyes still on the restaurant in front.

'Der, it's just lunch, I doubt that between asking how your swimming is going and how are things at your job, asking you how it was like fucking your baby cousin will come about...'

'Ha ha.'

'Oh, come on!' she got closer to him and whispered in his ear. 'How about this: that's them over there...' It was his uncle's car, Derek realised. '... and if we don't get out of the car now, I'll start giving you head right here. And that will probably raise questions.'