Big Cousin Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Okay...'

'I just mean that I don't want you to feel pressured to be with me in case, you know... you meet someone who you felt you wanted to start a relationship with or something.'

Despite the confusing way in which he said it, Lauren seemed to understand what Derek was getting at.

'Der, I'm not doing this because you forced yourself on me, or anything like that!' she reassured him, caressing his cheek. Derek was relieved, realising he'd silently been wrestling with issue in his head. 'I did it because I wanted to do it. I wanted to make love to you, so don't feel guilty of anything, okay?'

'Don't worry, I won't.' Derek said, pressing his lips softly to hers.

They stayed there, naked and in each other's arms, as they made their way to calm and dreamless sleep.

PART FOUR

'That's what I'm talking about!'

As Felix gave him a bone crunching hug, Derek could only think of the following round.

It was January and once more he had his swimming competition up, and this time he was determined to win the trial he failed on the other occasion. Felix was hugging Derek as a congratulatory gesture for winning the butterfly 25 meter sprint, but they both knew that the real competition was going to be the 50 meter freestyle croll one, where the both of them would participate.

'Not bad, was it?' Derek said, feeling more alive than ever, his heartbeat straight up there.

'Not bad? There are people still finishing their laps, mate!' Felix replied, as they made their way to their swimming class, lifting Derek's arm like a boxer who'd just won a fight. As much as they wanted to beat the other, they were good enough friends to not let it get personal.

He decided that he should probably relax during the few minutes he would have between the competitions, so he made his way to the dressing room, getting high-fives from Amanda and Nat in the process, before the latter made her usual fake-cocky celebration with the other coaches.

Still smirking when he entered the changing room, Derek put himself under a cold water shower for a few seconds, which always made wonders to calm his nerves. Then, he went to sit down on one of the benches to relax, noticing the entire place was completely reserved to himself. Or was it? He could have sworn he heard a low whistle from the other side of the lockers.

Getting up to investigate the source of it, he wasn't quite expecting what he found.

'Lauren?!'

'Shh, we don't have much time...'

She was completely naked, dripping water from every inch, as she clearly had also decided to soak herself in the shower as well.

'Are you crazy? Anyone can come in any sec...'

Lauren covered his mouth with her left hand, her right finding its way underneath his trunks, stimulating his cock, Derek almost instantly feeling the blood begin to rush in as she touched him.

'Well, then we'll just have to be quick. The last time we were both here I gave a little bit of pep talk, but since it didn't quite do the trick, this time I'm going to give you something else. My body. All of it. You're going to ravage me. Today isn't going to be about me getting an orgasm, today I just want you to worry about getting me fucked thoroughly. So, I don't want you to even think about my orgasm today, just split me apart.' She said, without even blinking.

Derek was pretty sure his heart was pounding faster than it had been during the sprint. His cousin wasn't finished, though. She brought her lips next to his ear, and started to almost purr the next words to him.

'And since that night when my parents were at the apartment, I've been getting used to putting stuff in my butt. I've been using a dildo to make myself ready to give you a proper go at my asshole. So, you're going get your nice thick tool all wet with pussy juices, and then you're going to come in your tiny Lara's hole. How's that sound, Der?'

Pretty fucking good! He thought to himself. Without even pausing he attacked her mouth with his, driving his tongue all the way in, his hands grabbing her body roughly. After no more than 5 seconds they were on the ground, as Derek slowly entered her pussy. She wasn't as wet as usual, having had next to no time of foreplay, but he was as hard as ever, the combination of both factors being an added friction, which was pleasant.

He continued drilling himself in and out of her, feeling a slight surge in his balls as pre-cum began oozing from the tip of his cock. Only then did he remember the plan and pulled out. Lauren gave out a slightly disappointed "oh", which reassured him that she was enjoying herself despite his requested lack of attention.

Bending her over, Derek instructed his baby cousin go on all fours, lowering her shoulders and lifting her ass. She obliged, licking her lips and smiling at him, waiting to be invaded. Looking at her asshole, he could tell she hadn't lied about practising, as it didn't look nearly as tight as it should be. Rubbing his soaked dick on her opening, Derek finally went for it.

As his shaft descended onto her virgin hole, Derek could feel her struggling to take it in just a bit, despite her efforts, so he slowed down. It felt like a slightly tighter vagina, but not too tight thanks to Lauren's prep work. He made sure Lauren was at an acceptable level of looseness before he continued.

The sheer tightness of it was driving him crazy, feeling every inch of his cock sending back the most incredible sensations as he drilled himself in and out of his baby cousin's arse. As his pace quickened, both of them had to do their best to keep as silent as possible, which was proving troublesome, the moans escaping freely from their lips.

His pace meant that he was ready to come in no time. The best he could do was to inform Lauren, before spilling his seed all over the tight hole he found himself in. He was so hard that he managed to continue moving inside her for a few extra times, before finally detaching himself.

Realising he'd probably spent more time than he should have between both trials, Derek hurriedly pushed his shorts back on, as Lauren sat on the bench, her cheeks still red from popping her anal cherry.

'That was pretty awesome, not gonna lie!' she laughed.

'You are the best.' He replied, kissing her quickly as he hurried along back to the pool.

'Go get 'em, tiger.'

Although he hadn't had the relaxing time he expected, he felt ready. All the tiredness he should be feeling wasn't at all present, seemingly gone. What he felt was pumped, just wanting to get a move on.

Apparently he'd taken just the right amount of time, joining Felix just as both their names and 4 other people's were called out to get ready.

Getting on the plank, he immediately got himself into position, every noise silenced in his brain, waiting for the whistle. Attention! He tensed himself, like a tiger ready to pounce, the 2 seconds that usually separated the warning from the whistle appearing to last forever. Prihhhh! Derek launched himself, feeling that he'd been fortunate since he'd started the jump just a few milliseconds before actually hearing the whistle. So no one would notice it.

He immediately got himself into a rhythm, remembering that it was a 2 lap competition. Make the movements fluid, pace yourself, don't sprint. And don't look to your sides to check Felix... In no time he was near the wall, and after three strokes from the flags he did the underwater summersault, launching himself rapidly in the other direction.

Now, I can check. Looking slightly to the side, he could tell that he and Felix were leading, his friend just about half a meter in front of him. And now... go like the devil! He instantly started kicking his legs as hard as he could, speeding up his arm movement, but being careful not to slap the water, which would only slow his progress.

His newfound pace started giving him the edge. The gap closed. He now had his hands on level with his feet. Then his waist. The blue plastic balls above them told him he'd done half the distance of the 25 meter second lap. He got to his shoulders. He now reached the red flags at the end of the pool, and they were level. Two more strokes and he tapped the wall.

It was close, but he'd noticed it: By about half an arm's length, Derek won!

'Yes!' Derek shouted, punching the air, still out of breath.

'Fucking hate you!' Felix shouted back, though he was laughing.

'Don't hate the player, hate the game.' He replied, jokingly punching his arm, as they both got lost in the post-sprint banter.

///////////////

Following the small medal awarding ceremony they had afterwards, all the participants made their way to the local restaurant to celebrate and have dinner. It was a cosy place, not too big, that served the type of food that looked and tasted almost home-made. They would always choose it for their "after party".

That day they had a lot of fun, especially because Derek, Amanda and Felix had all gotten medals for their trials, and had agreed to wear them to the restaurant as a joke, all three of them teasing a few of the other members of their class that they already knew would take it in good spirits.

As they chatted after dinner, Derek and Lauren found a small space behind a pillar where they started kissing each other.

'I told my motivational "speech" would do the trick...' Lauren flirtingly said.

'You certainly hammered the point home.' Derek replied slyly, raising an eyebrow.

'No, you did that pretty well on your own... But Der, I need to ask...'

'What?'

'Are you actually going to wear those medals the rest of the night?' she asked, her look somewhere between mocking and amused.

'I just really need people to know I'm a winner, you know.' he whispered sarcastically.

'I don't know, I find myself in the group of women who don't like a cocky boyfriend.' She joked.

As soon as he heard it, Derek knew something was off, and just as he realised what it was, Lauren seemed to also understand it. Boyfriend...

His cousin was quick to backtrack.

'No, Derek, that's not what I mea...'

'Derek! I've been looking everywhere for you! Sorry, need to borrow him for a while...'

Amanda's intervention saved him the trouble of dealing with the issue immediately, and so he accompanied her, leaving a concerned looking Lauren behind.

'Listen, I could use a favour. I want to surprise Felix at his parent's summer home, you know, the one that overlooks the city? In the hills?'

'Yeah, I've been there a couple of times...' Derek assured her.

'Great! Could you drive me there? I told Felix I couldn't go with him there tonight, because I want surprise him and he told me he was going to spend the night there.' Amanda spoke quickly, anxious for Derek's answer.

'Sure, I can do it for you. When?'

'Is now good? I've said goodbye to him already, told him I really needed a good night's sleep. So, if we could discreetly get out...'

'Okay, let's go.' Derek replied, looking for his friend as he and Amanda exited.

///////////////

As he drove them back to the hill house, Derek's mind kept wandering back to Lauren's last words to him. "I find myself in the group of women who don't like a cocky boyfriend...". She said it nonchalantly, and he was almost sure that she didn't even think about what implications that final word might have on the both of them, but it still brought to the surfaces a few thoughts he'd recently found himself having.

Should they continue doing what they were doing? It was a lot of fun and they knew they could trust each other fully in everything they said or did. It was why they had pretty much tried every position possible in their love making, meaning each of them had pretty much explored every inch of the other's body.

But they couldn't "go" anywhere... As much as Derek tried to rationalise that he could never have anything more with Lauren. In a lot of ways it was a similar issue as he'd had with Sarah, only this time, although he wanted more, he was sure of one thing: he didn't want more with his cousin.

He loved her, but he didn't feel the same need for more he'd felt with Sarah. With Sarah he envisioned his life with her in the future, as with Lauren he was constantly reminded there wasn't one.

That's just it. He wanted a future with someone. He had no future with Lauren.

'Here we are, great! I'm going to ask a neighbour for something, and I'll be back in a bit. Here are the keys.' Amanda quickly shot him all these instructions, getting out of the car and making her way towards apartment complex door. Derek amazed himself that he'd manage to not get the wrong road, since he was making important life decisions whilst driving.

He locked the car and made his way the elevator that opened at each apartment's door, using the keys Amanda had given him.

Darkness greeted him. Though it wasn't complete darkness. A dim light made its way toward the hallway coming from the living room. Weird. Did Amanda decide to not go to the neighbour? He honestly hadn't payed attention to it. He made his way towards the source of light.

As he entered the living room, he was reminded once again as to just how rich Felix's parents were. It was an immense room, with a very high ceiling, because the door he came from was part of a wall that still had another floor above it, which was a sort of balcony into the living room itself. The other wall, that he was facing, was made almost entirely of glass panels that gave a fantastic view of the city in the night time.

The room was decorated beautifully as well, a few paintings scattered, as well as some modern furniture and appliances. To his right was the dining table slightly lifted from the rest of the room, the exact opposite of the left of the room which was slightly lower than the rest of it. The left was a sort of media centre, with a TV, stereo and a computer to the side.

He'd continued walking to the middle of the room, near a fireplace, as he made his mental examinations, and only now did he notice that the light came from all around that very same fireplace, where a few candles lay. He also noticed there was someone standing on the lowered area to his left.

'Sarah?...'

'Hi, Der.' She said, getting up from the sofa, a touch nervously.

Despite the way they left things off, Derek couldn't help but feel happy to see her, hear her voice. She was dressed in a dark dress, simple, that hugged her curves. That coupled with the dim light meant Sarah seemed to have an aura around her, reminding Derek of every single reason why he found her beautiful.

His mouth made every single twitch possible as he tried to begin a question and immediately second guessed himself. Fortunately Sarah decided to help him out.

'I came back yesterday. I talked with your parents, and they told me Lauren was temporarily living with you, so I decided not to show up right away. Heard you were having a competition again... I'm happy you won this time.' She pointed at his medals, that were still around his neck, smiling.

'Thanks, forgot I still had them on.' He smiled back. Sarah seemed nervous, despite her confident approach to their talk.

'Your parents gave me Amanda's number, and we had a chat and arranged... this.' She continued, definitely a little less bravely. Though what Derek was really thinking was what talk she could have had with his parents that would end up in giving her Amanda's number.

'And, what exactly is... this?' he asked, diplomatically.

'Well, I've always been bad with words, so I had another idea.' Sarah replied, grabbing a remote with her hand. 'Contrary to what you say I actually listen to you, so I remembered that he is your favourite, so... I'll let him do the talking.' She continued, shaking slightly, but trying her hardest to hide it. Pressing play, she put the down the remote and just looked at him, waiting.

The speakers that were spread out by the entire room started to play. It was a beautiful sound, beginning with a few soft piano notes. Derek immediately placed it. It was one of his favourite songs. But exactly because he immediately placed it, he also knew the lyrics. I'll let him do the talking. Was she telling him what he thought she was telling him? It was the one logical conclusion, but he still found it strange. Willie Nelson finally spoke.

Maybe I didn't love you

Quite as often as I could have

And maybe I didn't treat you

Quite as good as I should have

If I made you feel second best

Girl I'm sorry I was blind

Derek felt his heartbeat quicken, still with his eyes locked onto Sarah's. He knew that by not stopping it he was giving her a clear signal. You can keep going. And she did. She started to climb the steps towards him, slowly, sensually. He noticed she was barefoot, and somehow it only increased the aura that seemed to emanate from her, like a fairy exiting a lake. Then the refrain hit, and he truly felt goose bumps.

You were always on my mind.

You were always on my mind.

She was now standing right in front of him, and placing her arms around him, she seemed to regain both her confidence and her voice.

'I was so stupid, Derek, I'm sorry. I love you. I thought that I didn't want you to be with me the way you wanted. But the truth is I've just spent the most depressing months of my life, missing you. So, now I'm here, and I know that it's selfish, that maybe you have someone, that maybe you've moved on, but unless you stop me, I'm kissing the crap out of you right now!'

He knew he ought to be upset at the state she left him in when she left, that it was selfish what she was asking, and a million other reasons why he shouldn't go forth with this, but what happened was that the words that came out of his mouth were:

'What are you waiting for, then?'

Sarah didn't hold back, she brought his face down with her arms, and kissed him passionately, the type of kiss that made a man forget to continue breathing. She developed it slowly, though, using her plump lips to entice him further, taking her time before using her tongue to taste his own lips, making it linger in all the right places.

And as Derek responded with equal longing, bringing her closer to his body by surrounding her with his arms, Willie Nelson continued with his hypnotizing voice.

Tell me

tell me that your sweet love hasn't died

And give me

Give me one more chance to keep you satisfied

Little things I should have said and done

I just never took the time

But you were always on my mind

You were always on my mind.

You were always on my mind.