Big Cousin Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her, unable to not smile back at her mischievous grin, despite his guilt.

'You're crazy, Lara.'

'I've always been like this.'

She gave him a quick kiss, before breaking it just as quickly.

Derek couldn't remember having such a nervous dinner in his entire life. He found himself having difficulty in looking anyone in the eye, his introvert style increased dramatically during the two hours of lunch, answering curtly to most questions.

It didn't exactly help that Lauren seemed to enjoy his discomfort, either. The worst moment was when, after his uncle asked him if he had had any problems with his cousin's lack of organization around the house, she quickly stated that he'd been on top of her the entire night. On top of her lack of organization, of course. Nothing else, at all.

Unfortunately it didn't end there, as Derek (who was cursing himself for having thought of it the day before) had proposed they watched a movie together, before his uncles made their way back home, which they'd been more than happy to accept. So, they all made the drive to Derek's apartment.

The film that ended up on the TV was some generic romantic comedy that had just been at the cinemas a few months before. His aunt and uncle were on the left side couch, while Derek and Lauren sat on the right couch. He didn't really want to be so close to his cousin in front of her parents, but couldn't think of a single reason to have them organized in any other way. Unless "I've fucked your daughter, and am uncomfortable sitting with her in front of you" counted. Which it probably didn't.

Of course his cousin took the opportunity to tease him mercilessly, using the same techniques she'd used the previous night, nuzzling against him and letting her hands roam freely. And just as previously, he felt himself hard as rock, his erection trapped under his belt. Lauren took the opportunity to force her fingers under his pants, grabbing hold of his manhood. Derek gave a jolt when he felt it, but fortunately something amusing happened on the movie, and his uncle laughed at him, thinking he was chuckling.

It was too much for Derek and he excused himself by saying he had to go to the bathroom for a few seconds. He made his way to his room, closing the door behind him. His dick actually hurt because of the strain his belt was causing over it. Sitting on his bed, he lowered his pants, not needing any build up and just went crazy.

As he wanked himself, Derek closed his eyes, imagining his hot cousin's body over his, just like she did the previous night. Only this time she started kissing her way down past his bellybutton, playing with his privates. Then she would start running her tongue along his shaft. He could almost feel it... Wait. He did feel it. Opening his eyes, his gaze met the same brown eyes he had staring back.

'Lara!' he mouthed silently.

She didn't respond, continuing to use her tongue to pleasure him. Derek was too horny to stop her, despite knowing his uncle's were just a few passes away from the door in front of him. He was sure Lauren knew it as well.

Her tongue was now using his prick as a lollypop, Lauren using the cute innocent look that she knew she could play with to full advantage. One of her hands massaged his balls whilst the other held on to his shaft. After a while, she stopped using her tongue just long enough to give his penis a few slow, sensual strokes, liking her lips as she did it.

While all this was happening, Lauren never once stopped looking straight at Derek, who was sure she'd picked up on the way he was hypnotised by the similarities between both his and her eyes. And she was using to great effect.

Breathing heavily with his cousin's ministrations, he continued pumping himself after she'd let go, trying to remain as silent as possible, which was proving difficult. Lauren was still using him as a lollypop, and the incredible sensations that she was giving him on his member were amplified by the occasional touch of her tongue on his knuckles.

When he felt her finally engulfing his tip, Derek was almost overwhelmed by the heat he felt around it, Lauren using her lips and tongue in the most delicious way possible. After she bobbed up and down just a couple of times, Derek knew he had taken as much teasing as he could.

'Lara, I'm gonna cum.' He whispered.

He'd expected her to take it in her mouth to avoid making a mess, but she surprised him by removing her mouth from his cock, and lifting up her shirt to her shoulders. Her idea was clear. And the view of his cousin's teardrop shaped breasts were enough to make him jump over the cliff, cumming all over them.

The final spurts landed over one of her nipples, coating it. Derek couldn't resist the urge that ran through him and, leaning forward, took the spunk covered nipples in his mouth, sucking gently. A moan escaped Lauren's lips, which was enough to make the both of them alert as to whether or not his uncles heard it. A laugh from his aunt at a scene from the movie put them at ease again. Derek wanted to resume business, but Lauren took a step back.

'Oh, no you don't.' She said smiling mischievously.

'Why not?'

In response, she slowly lowered her shirt back down, his cum now underneath it, pressed between her breasts and her clothes. Derek stood there, staring with his mouth cartoonishly wide open, as his baby cousin used her hands to massage her breasts over her clothes, both stimulating herself and spreading his semen across them.

'Well, I want to know how the movie ends, don't you?'

With that, Lauren made her way back to the couch they had been in, leaving Derek just as horny as when he'd come to the room, despite having found release already.

With the excuse that he was feeling cold, Derek got a blanket from his bedroom and sat next o Lauren, covering the both of them. She smiled knowingly, but still snuggled close to him, her head resting on his chest, and her lower back pressed against his once again hard dick.

After being teased mercilessly since the day began, Derek was the one who wanted to do the teasing. For this reason, as soon as they were covered he started to run his hands all over her body, tracing his fingers across her skin, using his nails to leave some playful scratches, groping her curves. Eventually he settled on her boobs.

He massaged the bulges, loving the way his hands covered his cousin's small breasts. As he continued to amuse himself, he noticed her nipples were poking at skin of the palm of his hands, and as he pulled on them he felt her shirt stick to her skin, courtesy of his sticky seed all over it, which made him desperate to get his hands under her shirt.

The stickiness was, on its own, absolutely intoxicating, making every touch, pinch and grope of her boobs even more alluring, but knowing it was his own cum he was touching, made him feel horny on a whole different level, much to his own surprise.

Lauren was still maintaining a straight face, though, her slightly flushed face and her elevated heartbeat the only indications of her arousal, but only Derek could notice them. So, he decided to step it up a gear. Grabbing hold of her breasts one final time, he used his open palms to very slowly travel down her stomach towards her sex. Still watching the movie, his cousin gave out a deep intake of air, her anticipation tingling, despite her best efforts to conceal it.

Grabbing her panties and trousers he pulled them down in the same sluggish pace, until they were just above her knees. Climbing back up her legs, he then proceeded to massage the area around her outer lips, each time he did so grazing his fingers over them. Then he started pulling them gently, and before long his fingers were working away at her slit, probing her hole and massaging her clit.

He continued his work, and when he started to feel his hands covered in her juices, Derek slipped a finger inside, marvelling at her tightness despite her use of a dildo before, and his own cock the night before. He worked tirelessly, keeping his pace seductively slow, until he felt she was close to an orgasm. When he was sure she was on the brink he stopped, his open hands resting on her belly.

'Not yet.' He responded to her quizzing look.

'You bastard...' she replied, looking something between amused and annoyed.

'You can let me continue, and maybe, just maybe, I'll let you get off. Or I can stop, and I won't let you get yourself off either...' he whispered in her ear, calmly massaging her sides as he did so.

'That's not fair!'

'No.'

Feeling she was fighting a losing battle, Lauren didn't move, allowing Derek to continue to do as he pleased with her body. He continued to do the same process over and over again, each time feeling his cousin's lust rise higher, as she desperately attempted to move on his fingers, trying to force her way to an orgasm. But he kept focused on it, and managed to avoid it, leaving her begging every time.

After doing it about six times, Lauren seemed to decide that the best way to get her cousin to give her release would be to get him as horny as she was. So she lowered his pants, and began massaging his cock, which was still rock hard against her back. He'd sort of predicted that, and decided to go ahead with what was potentially the riskiest idea he'd ever had.

Derek grabbed hold of his cock, and lowered himself on the sofa. Lauren understood immediately what he was doing, and shot him a surprised look, instinctively looking at her parents, who were still engrossed in the movie. Letting the tip of his member brush against her swollen pussy lips, he slowly let his cousin's body sink into it. The familiar tightness met him, and he had to control himself and the moan that nearly escaped from his lips.

Once he bottomed out inside her, he made sure he made as little movement as possible, both to keep her hanging and to keep his uncles unaware of what was happening. So, they kept silently screwing together until, and without any of them immediately realising it, the movie ended.

'Honey?'

The sound of his aunt froze what little movement Derek and Lauren had been doing. Looking at his uncles, he was relieved to find that that they didn't notice anything different.

'Yeah?' Lauren replied.

'Are you sure you don't want to take that blanket off? You're so blushed.'

'Oh, ah... no, I'm fine, don't worry.' She said, keeping her voice surprisingly cool for someone who was talking to her mother whilst managing a hard cock inside her.

'She's not a kid anymore, Liz.' His uncle told his wife, before addressing them again. 'I'm sure the both of them are fine. Listen, we loved the day we spent with you, but the both of us have work tomorrow, so we should really get going.'

'Oh, sure. It's been a real pleasure, uncle Dan.' Derek replied, desperately trying to sound normal. Having his meat parting the pussy lips of the daughter of the person he was speaking to made it an almost impossible task. A mere blanket was separating them, and he was very thankful that her cousin and him had always been close, since two cousins snuggling together would have been suspicious in any other way.

Lauren had reacted really well under pressure and half-joking, half-seriously said they were too comfortable on the couch to leave. So they just said their goodbyes, and watched as Derek's uncles closed the door behind them. Instantly, they began moving again.

'Oh my God, how are you still hard?' Lauren whispered, waiting to be sure her parents had left the building.

'How are you still wet?' Derek whispered back.

'Touché...'

She continued to move up and down on him, using her legs, as they waited for a few extra minutes after the sound of footsteps had gone.

'Gone?' she asked, sounding slightly out-of-breath.

'Gone.' He agreed.

Removing the blanket from them in a quick motion, Lauren was giving her cousin all the signs that she was in dire need of an orgasm. Her body was slick with sweat from the silent sex they'd been having and also from the heat that gathered underneath the blanket.

'Der, you are making me cum, right now!' she demanded.

'You got it, Lara.' Derek replied, immediately grabbing hold of her buttocks with his hands, lifting her slightly, her back still turned to him. Then he began to pump. Fast.

Lauren gave out a shriek, not completely prepared for the enthusiasm Derek was showing, but she quickly adjusted to this new mood, and immediately began voicing her appreciation. She did not, however, anticipate what her cousin had planned next.

First, he used one of his hands to caress her clit, trace his fingers along her pussy lips, and wrap them around his shaft whenever he pushed back out after bottoming out on her. When her rapidly flowing juices had covered his entire hand, Derek started to rub Lauren's tiny asshole with it, using his baby cousin's own natural lube to make it slicker.

Although surprised, she didn't stop him, in fact she had made up for Derek's slightly slower movements, as he occupied himself with her butt, by moving on his hard cock as well.

Before doing what would follow, Derek made sure he could see Lauren's face while she impaled herself on his pole. It was an incredibly erotic sight, her face flushed, her mouth parted, as increasingly loud moans filled the room. He kept looking, as he used his index finger to put pressure on her tiny back entrance. An almost cartoonish "Ahhhh" escaped her lips.

Letting her get used to it, he removed it and massaged her virgin arse, before probing it again. He repeated the process continuously, taking care not to hurt her, on what he was sure to be the first time exploring anally, both from her initial surprise, and the almost adventurous look on her face, as she enjoyed a new pleasure source.

When her gasps were once again replaced by moans, and when teeth started to bite onto her own lips, Derek was sure Lauren was more than ready for the final stretch of a well deserved orgasm. So, immobilizing his finger on her arse, he started pumping more savagely at her pussy, his ears once again filled by what now were basically screams of pleasure.

It was also a surprise to him when he realised he was voicing his pleasure as well, his moans accompanying her cousin's. Shortly after he renewed his speed, he felt her walls contracting rhythmically around his shaft, her tiny asshole doing the same around his finger, which in turn made him spew his seed inside her. They still didn't stop moving on each other for a bit, taking quite a while to return back down to Earth following their monumentous rush of pleasure.

Still in post-orgasmic bliss, Lauren let her head fall onto Derek's should before turning her face to his, and with a quick movement of her arms she wrapped herself around him, plunging her tongue right into his, exploring every inch like her life depended on it. Derek was almost certain heaven could feel like this, loving the feeling of his cousin's tongue inside his mouth as his cum slowly made its back down on his shaft, which was still in her pussy.

They exchanged caresses for a long time, grabbing hold of each other in every possible way, kissing all the bits of their skin that were exposed. After what felt like hours the mood had finally changed to something more slow and mellow.

What little light remained had gone away now, night definitely settling. Both of their bodies were only lit by the small lines of moonlight that snaked their way through the blinds. Derek kept admiring the way they highlighted Lauren's slick body. She was sideways on top of him, her head resting on Derek's shoulder, her leg over his, and at the same time she was lashing her fingers on his chest hair. He, on the other hand, was running his fingers over her hair, playfully.

Derek had noticed she seemed to be lost in thought, and decided not to break her concentration, just lying there, feeling sure that if the dictionary came with pictures for each word, this would be the one for "relaxed". Well, it would probably be a "forbidden section of the library" kind of dictionary, since it would be a picture of two naked cousins lying next to each other following the best orgasm of both their lives, but you know...

As he amused himself with weird logic his head had just followed, his cousin seemed to have finished her own (hopefully less random) thinking.

'Der, I want to tell you something, and I really don't want you to take too much from it.'

'Okay.'

'I just... I've said this to you before, but it was under different circumstances... and I don't want to seem too much... too much...'

Lauren stopped, seemingly wrestling with the courage to say something potentially game changing on how they were around each other. Derek wanted to tell her she could say anything she wanted to him, but decided that interrupting her wouldn't be his best bet at the moment.

A determined look crossed her face, and she finally let it out.

'I love you.' Instantly she began to very rapidly follow up on her statement. 'I know what we said before, that we can't be in a relationship, and that's not what I'm asking you. I just... I just want to be able to tell you this regardless of the fact that we're making love, because I do. I love you, I trust you, you're the one I go to when I want to share something amazing that's happened, you're the one I go to whenever I'm feeling down!'

Derek looked at her, amazed by what she'd just confided, and for once knowing exactly what to respond. Lauren looked down, looking slightly coyer all of a sudden.

'And yeah, that's what I wanted to...' she started.

'I love you too.' Derek said, making his cousin's instantly go back up. 'And I think you're right as well. When we were growing up you always looked up to me, even when I hadn't got the slightest idea what I was doing, or when I was doubting myself you'd always make me feel... like I'm the centre of your world, and that would always cheer me up.'

The biggest smile spread across Lauren's face now, which made Derek smile as well.

'And if I'm not mistaken you were the one who I went to when I had my first kiss.' Derek continued.

'Uhh, Monica?'

'Bingo. You kept bugging me about it and I ended up telling you.'

'Wait, Monica was your first kiss?' she asked, puzzled. 'You were 18 at the time. Not that there's anything wrong with that!' she quickly added. 'It's just that you're not awkward around girls or anything like that, so I just expected you to be more... experienced by then.'

'It's not that I can't talk to girls, it's just that I had kind of a romantic approach to my first kiss, I suppose. I wanted to do it with someone I really liked, and who liked me back...'

'It's sweet... So, hold on, how many girls have you kissed.'

'Uh, three.' Derek replied, suddenly feeling a bit embarrassed by his inexperience.

'So, Monica, Sarah and me?' Lauren asked, her cousin nodding. 'Did you have sex with all three of us?'

'Yeah.'

'Why didn't you tell me about your first time doing it, though?'

'Well, I felt like talking to my cousin about sex was kind of too personal, I guess.'

In response Lauren raised an eyebrow questioningly, before looking down at their naked bodies pressed together, and then looking back up at Derek, an ironic smirk on her face.

'So, maybe there are more inappropriate things...' he said, amused by the look on her face.

'Just maybe.' She agreed, as she nuzzled his chest again.

Close together yet again, Derek realised he was the one who had to say something which he was almost afraid to voice.

'Lara?'

'What is it, sweetie?'

'I just want you to know that if you ever want to stop doing this, you can.'

The eyes that were an exact copy of his own stared at him, trying to understand.