Big Cousin Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I love you.'

Derek cut her sentence short, watching her mouth fall open and her eyes widening.

'Derek...' she began.

'I've loved you for years. After I tried my luck that time, I told myself that if you weren't interested the best thing to do would be to let it go. And I thought I had managed it, but since that night after the swimming competition, you've been slowly reminding me of every single reason why I fell in love with you in the first place.' He spoke, his words quick, trying to tell her everything he felt before he chickened out.

Their eyes were locked. Sarah swallowed dry before speaking again.

'When we began this you told me you were fine with being just friends with benefits.'

'And you believed me?'

She ignored the question.

'Look, you're overreacting. I'm really, really sorry about the dance with Mark, I... I don't know what else to say. But we don't need to rush into something, have you imagined how the others would react to...'

'Oh, please!' he interrupted. 'Everyone either suspects or knows that we've been having sex. Hell, Jack and Kath are pretty much officialised as a couple. No one cares! They're just happy for them!' he got up in his exasperation, giving a few paces before sitting down again, this time in front of her. 'I don't want to hide anymore. I want to actually be with you! I want to be able to dance with you, kiss you without worrying if someone is watching...'

'I can't.' Sarah replied.

'Of course you can! We're already doing it anyway... We can barely keep our hands off each other, we're constantly around one another and we go to each other to talk about everything.'

'No, Derek, I can't.' Sarah said firmly. 'That's not something I want right now! I don't want you looking at me like that! Because then I know you'll want more. First I'll freak out every time we're somewhere together because you'll want to propose; then, you'll expect me to want to have kids. I don't want that pressure on me! Even if it isn't yours, it will be from our friends, my parents, you parents... I can't deal with it.'

'Sarah, we don't have to rush into anything. I just...'

'No. I'm not negotiating this, Derek!' she said terminally.

Derek looked to a distant place above her shoulder. He was delaying the inevitable and he knew it. He looked back to her face, apprehension all over it, as she waited for his reaction.

'You're right. This isn't something we can negotiate. We either feel the same or we don't.'

'Exactly.'

'Which is why we should stop doing what we've been doing.'

'What!?'

His eyes never left hers, and he knew he needed to persevere to go through with what he was about to do.

'I've loved every second of the times we've been making love, but I always knew deep down that I was expecting you to slowly warm up to the idea of us being together. I see now that it's not going to happen, and I can't go on like we've been.'

'No, no, no. Derek, please.' He'd predicted this moment could happen. Sarah put her hands on his face, pulling him just inches away from her. Her voice had almost hissed in the last word. 'We can stay the way we are... I want us to stay like this.' He felt her kissing his neck, saying a word between each of the kisses as she made her way up. 'I. Want. You. And. You. Want. Me.'

To reinforce her point, she kissed him passionately. It wasn't an "in love" kiss, it was something more primal, filled with the promise of sex, Derek thought, as he felt his lower lip being tugged by her teeth.

His defences were crumbling; her body was so tantalisingly close, her familiar scent making him question if he should give in... Get a grip, Derek! He broke away, feeling his breath rushed.

'I'm sorry Sarah, but I know how this finishes and I can't have that. No!' he had to grab her shoulders away from him, as she was about to ignore him and plunge back in. Her face was betraying her emotions, as embarrassment from Derek's brisk rejection showed itself. Getting up, she hurried away from him, and Derek could have sworn he saw the beginning of tears building up on her face, but resisted the urge to go after her.

Turning himself towards the sea again, he managed to keep his mind blank until he heard footsteps near him again. For an instant, he felt a jump in his stomach, thinking that Sarah had changed her mind, but that was too hopeful.

'How'd it go?' Lauren asked.

'Well, Sarah told me she wanted us to continue having sex all day long, and I said no. Because, you know, I'm a fucking genius...'

Lauren lowered herself to his level, before surprising him by sitting on his lap. She used her fingers to remove a solitary tear that he hadn't even noticed was on his face, kissing the path it had crossed. Then she hugged him tightly, and Derek responded by doing the same. They stayed in that position for what felt like hours.

PART THREE

October arrived before Derek and Sarah started to behave normally around each other. Derek's worst fears were confirmed after the first week back from their trip, as Sarah seemed to find every excuse to not be around the apartment. In fact he couldn't remember a single conversation that lasted longer than a few seconds between them during that week.

Little improvement occurred until the end of September, but the worst part was that their friends had instantly noticed the coldness between them and began to give them concerned looks.

Worst than their concern though, was their pity. At first Derek couldn't really understand why, but about a month after he realized that they realized, even faster than him, that he'd lost his best friend, possibly for good.

The ultimate sign that all was wrong between them was when Sarah finally had an actual conversation with him. It was to tell him that she'd gotten an offer to go work for a few months in Germany. And that she'd said yes.

A few days after Sarah had left, Derek got a call as he made his way home from work.

'Hello?'

'Hey, Der! How's it going?'

He instantly recognised Lauren's voice, and surprised himself with his enthusiasm.

'Lara! Everything's cool... To what do I owe the pleasure, baby cousin?'

'Well, I've gotten an internship at this tech company and it's on your side of town.'

'Congratulations!' after she was silent for a while, his brain finally clicked. 'Oh! You're looking for a place to stay?'

'You are the dumbest smart person I've ever met, honestly...' Lauren joked. 'No, I enjoy driving for an hour to get from home to work.'

'Yeah, yeah... You know, you can stay with me, Sarah went to Germany for while on work, so her room is empty if you want it.'

'How are you holding up with that?' Lauren asked, obviously about Sarah's absence, her voice with the same weird edge as before.

'So, you want to be roommates or what?' Derek said, dismissing her question.

Lauren took the hint.

'Yes! It's going to be awesome! Prepare yourself for movie sessions, Der. I'll call you again when I have everything sorted so that I can move in, okay?'

'Awesome, can't wait.'

'I love you.'

'Love you too, Lara.'

When the call ended Derek was feeling cheerful once again. He told himself that it was just the prospect of his cousin being around him more than ever, which wasn't at all far from the truth.

///////////////

A few days later all the details were agreed and even though he had work that day, Derek left Lauren an extra set of keys and told her he'd use his lunch hour to help her move in.

When he got back home Lauren was already there, slowly moving boxes from her car to the apartment. He helped her out with what remained, carrying the heavier boxes of her books, before they sat down on the sofa.

'Thanks for the help, Der. Hope you aren't getting into any trouble at work...'

'Don't worry about it. Besides, the boss owed a couple of hours as a favour from a while ago, so...'

She kissed him on the cheek, before resting her head on his shoulder as they watched the lunch hour news. Without even thinking about it, Derek wrapped his arm around her, his hand resting on Lauren's hip. Her body heat next to him made his brain bring up a few scenarios that he immediately dismissed as the product of 3 months without having sex.

They ate on the couch as well, and when it was time to get back to work, Derek got up and made his way to the door. After Lauren could no longer see him, he finally arranged himself, feeling himself not to be completely limp. 3 months. He thought. That's all there is to it.

He found it hard to stay focussed the rest of the day, his mind seemingly very keen on creating scenarios where Lauren ended up in his arms, kissing him, her hands firmly on his back. A couple of times his co-workers actually looked at him funny because he was almost constantly shaking his head to make the image go away.

As Derek was making his way back home, he tried to reason it all. She was his cousin. The fact that she happened to now be a beautiful woman had nothing to... Stop. They'd always been very close, their family often joked about Lauren's big cousin crush, but that was a reference to their hugging and how they were around each other in general, not... whatever it was his mind was trying to string up now. You picked her up from school in your car when she was in the 5th grade, Derek...

That seemed to work for the meantime, his attraction subdued.

When he entered the apartment, Derek noticed that Lauren wasn't around, eventually finding a note near the telephone.

Hey, Der. Went to the gym for a couple of hours. I'll make dinner as a" thank you" for the apartment. I'M NOT ASKING. I know you well enough to know you'd make it yourself if I didn't use capitals... :P

Your Lara.

Exercise wasn't a bad idea, now that Derek thought of it. Not just because he wanted to kill a little bit of time, but also because Lauren's last words had the nasty effect of making his thoughts return to the forbidden zone. So he quickly put on his Lakers shirt, put on some shorts and sneakers and went for a run around the park.

Feeling the need to burn the weird vibe he felt himself in, Derek didn't go for his usual pace that, just like when he chased Lauren in Portugal, meant he could finish the run without feeling too tired. He forced himself to keep a faster pace for an entire hour which left his muscles wrecked. Sweat was also completely pouring from him, which reminded him once more of one of the reasons swimming was his favourite sport. Not feeling himself sweat whilst underwater.

Water was running when he opened the door to the apartment, which meant Lauren was taking a shower. Derek forced himself to stay away from the bathroom, keeping himself busy by preparing his own shower. He got a clean towel from his wardrobe, taking his shirt off and putting it in the washing bin.

Giving the kitchen a quick glance he decided to save his cousin some trouble and started to set the table. Just a few seconds after he started, the water stopped in the bathroom.

'You are one sneaky bastard, what did I tell you?' Lauren said behind him, making Derek give a slight jump, since he'd not heard the bathroom door.

'You said that I shouldn't make dinner. You didn't say anything about laying the table.'

'Did you go running?' she changed the subject, tracing a finger through his spine, Derek feeling the goose bumps appearing in its path.

He turned around to stop her, which proved to be a bad decision, as he was greeted by the sight of Lauren with nothing on but her towel. Her hair was still wet, her lips curled into a lovely smile, her cleavage open just enough to keep him wondering, and (Derek was almost sure this was his imagination playing tricks on him) she seemed to be irradiating heat. After a few seconds he remembered she'd asked him a question.

'Running. Yes, I went running. I just felt like it.' Derek said, feeling like a complete idiot with his "Me, Tarzan. You, Jane." response.

'Good idea. I'm just gonna go put something on, and I'll start making dinner, okay?' Lauren continued as though Derek hadn't completely frozen.

'Okay.'

'Der?'

'Yeah?'

'Weren't you waiting to take a shower as well? The bathroom's free again, sorry if I took too long.'

'Yes, I was. I am. Don't worry about that, you weren't in there that long. Besides you were probably sweaty as well...'

'Yeah, I was all covered in sweat.' Lauren replied, leaving the sentence in the air for a moment before continuing. 'Well, enjoy the shower, Der.'

With that she placed the palm of her right hand over Derek's mouth, and leaned forward to kiss the back of the very same hand. Then she turned back to her room.

After a few seconds Derek reminded himself to breathe again, having held his breath unconsciously. He and Lauren hadn't done that for years, a joke they started amongst themselves, at the time as a brotherly bond. Now, though, Derek felt something very far from brotherly towards his baby cousin. In fact he was fighting the urge to go into the room she'd just gone to, and take away that towel, caressing her breasts, kissing her lips, nibbling them...

He shook his head frantically as he had at work, and quickly made his way to the bathroom. He got in the shower and used the cold tap only, his skin screaming at him to get away from the water but he held himself still. He usually did this before going into the pool, because it helped him to get in it faster, which was why now it didn't cost him too much to stay in the cold as it would to anyone else.

The shower didn't really help, and when he got out in his pyjama bottoms he realized it wasn't his best decision give his state of arousal. Lauren didn't really help either. She had some white shorts on and a blue shirt, purposefully two sizes too big, meaning it gave her an even cuter demeanour. The shirt was also slightly unbuttoned, keeping Derek occupied in wondering as to the true shape of the bulges underneath.

Dinner was delicious, home-made lasagna "à la Lauren" (as she herself described it). They had a nice chat, and Derek began to return slowly back to his normal self, his cousin proving to be delightful company, as he'd expected. Only he thought that she would get his mind off Sarah, and instead she was taking his mind off of the thoughts he'd had all afternoon.

Afterwards, Lauren asked him if he wanted to watch a movie together. Agreeing, Derek searched the movie rent option on his television, before finding a movie that they both liked to see. Well, that she liked, and that he tolerated... He sat on the couch, his feet on the small table in front of it, whilst Lauren went to fetch a blanket covering the both of them.

A little into the movie, Derek had the image of Sarah and him making love on that very same couch pop into his head. Things didn't exactly improve when his cousin started to snuggle next to his shoulder. Her heat and the steamy memory of her in a towel got him going again, his cock pulsing.

Trying to politely move away from Lauren's body, he got close to the armrest, inadvertently turning his torso slightly. Lauren took the opportunity to wrap herself even closer, her head now resting on Derek's bare chest and her arm wrapped around him, her hand resting on his upper left leg.

Now, he was definitely in a difficult situation. Lauren's warm breath kept making the hairs on his chest stand, her breasts resting on his sides, swaying with her breathing in a way that meant he could imagine their outline perfectly. The worst was her outstretched arm, which seemed to be causing the skin underneath his trousers to burn. Due to all of this he felt himself grow quite hard, and with her arm passing over his crotch, he was sure that she could feel his cock.

Derek barely paid any attention to the movie, his senses completely occupied by the incredible body that clung to him. Every few minutes she would twitch slightly, her slight movements feeling like electricity. So when the movie finally ended, he barely took any notice.

'Good movie, actually.' Lauren said, her voice silky smooth.

'Hmm hmm.' He agreed.

'I'm pretty tired, so unless you want to do something else...'

Drive my tongue in your mouth, pinch your nipples, grab every inch of your body, bury myself inside you and stay there forever. Derek thought, but managing to control himself. 'No, I'm good for today.'

'Oh, okay.' Even in his daze Derek could swear she used that weird tone again. 'I'm going to bed, then.'

He was expecting what she did next, but it still gave him an adrenaline rush. Lauren put her hand over his mouth and kissed it, before making her way to her room.

His heart was pounding at speed, but at least it was over...

'Der?'

'Yeah, Lara?' he tried to sound normal.

'I forgot my jacket in the living room, could you get it? I'm already in bed...'

The fought of Lauren in bed, made him sprang to his feet faster than he was proud to admit. He picked it up, and opened the door to her bedroom. He hadn't quite expected the view he found when he entered.

The only light was a shallow one that was produced by two candles on the cupboard. The sheets on the bed were pulled back, and oh... yes, Lauren was lying on it completely naked.

Her boobs were teardrop shaped, not too big, but just as Derek expected they were perfect for her thin and tall profile. She had her legs spread, giving him an incredible view of her pussy lips which were free of hair and looked to be tightly closed around her slit, her hand standing next to them, inviting. The look on her face completed the picture, a look of pure innocence that made the scene drip with sexuality.

For the second time that day he had to remind himself to breathe once more. He wasn't even sure how long he was mesmerized by what his eyes were seeing, feeling that it could have been anything from a few second to a few hours.

A second look at Lauren's face, though, made him remember very acutely that it was his cousin that had created the big bulge in his pyjama trousers.

'Lauren, what are you...? We shouldn't be...'

'Why not?'

'Because you're my cousin. I... I watched you grow up. Fuck! I remember holding you when you were born!' Derek recalled.

'Exactly.' She responded, getting off the bed, and oh-so-slowly making her way to him, her hips swaying sensually. The view paralysed him once more, his limbs feeling made of stone. He didn't even manage a twitch when she wrapped his arms around his neck, her face resting just inches away from his, nipples poking at his chest, her crotch caressing his erection. 'I can't think of anyone to whom I would rather have popping my cherry.'

'Lara...'

The use her nickname again, told more than Derek wanted her to know. So she continued her voice a mere purr.

'Unfortunately I don't have an actual cherry to give you. I broke my hymen a few years ago. I bought a toy and imagined you fucking me. Standing over me with your cock splitting me, moving inside me, making me beg for more...'

Derek let out a groan.

'Please, Der. I've wanted you for as long as I can remember, and I know you want me too, we can both feel how hard you are, how hard you've been all night. Don't you see? We were born for this. Fuck me. Fuck your little Lara until she can't walk straight. Just like she's meant to.'

Every fiber of his being had seemingly stopped doing their usual tasks to focus on the impact of Lauren's words. He felt completely crushed by the revelation, the twisted fantasy he'd busied himself creating during the day turned true. He was like a kid who'd gotten every Christmas present he wanted and was left wondering: what now?