Billie and the Bordello

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy felt all the despair and fear he had suppressed while Sam was there well up from inside. He held his head in his hands and began to cry. He sobbed quietly for a few seconds and then looked up to Charlotte and blurted out, "I can't get away with this Charlie, I know I can't."

Charlotte moved to his side on the sofa and put her arm around him. She let him lay his head on her shoulder and she stroked his head gently.

"There, there Billie, don't worry. I'm here to look after you and Sam will be taking care of things in London. It'll all be better soon. You'll see"

"But I can't go on like this, dressed as a girl. I just can't do it Charlie"

"Well, Billie the way I see it you haven't got much choice. You've made a good start already, you haven't been sussed yet have you?"

"Charlie, but why do I have to wear girls clothes now I'm up here. It was OK to get away from London, but I want to wear guys clothes now. We're safe up here." Billy was determined to make a stand.

"Oh, you think so do you?"

"Well, yes. We weren't followed up here and no-one knows me here so why can't I go back to being a boy?"

"Billie, Sam made me swear not to tell you this, but under the circumstances I have no choice."

"What?" Billy's heart began to sink.

"There's a reason for Sam getting back to London so quickly. Last night when you and Sam were on the way up here, the Tropicana was firebombed." Charlotte was grim faced.

"Oh, my God, no" Billy sat down hard. "Was anyone hurt? Bernice?"

"No, she's alright and no-one else was hurt. Bernice had just closed the club and was getting into her car when a van drove past the club and a couple of firebombs were thrown through the windows. The place went up like a torch. It's gutted according to Bernice."

"But, Sam will she be alright?" Billy began to tremble.

"She thinks it's a warning. If they had wanted to do something worse they could have done it while it was open. Sam's tough, Billie. She's had to deal with the Triads and the Yardies so she's used to trouble."

"But what can she do?"

"Sam's got a lot of contacts, she says she can cut a deal, but she has to tread carefully. There are a lot of powerful people involved. So you see, I don't think we can take any chances, Billie"

"No. I suppose not. But shopping, hair do, nails. I don't know that I can do this Charlie"

"Billie, I know you can. You can do it. I've seen how you like to wear that nightdress and robe. I've seen how you hold yourself. Just like a girl. I've seen how you look at yourself in the mirror. Billie, I think you not only can do this, you want to do it". She finished, her voice firmer now, authority replacing the tenderness of a few minutes earlier.

Charlotte had touched the memory that Billy had been trying to bury. His face burned as he remembered how he had felt those times when he had stolen into his sister's bedroom and opened her wardrobe. She had been a couple of years older than him and her clothes had been almost the right size for him to wear. He could remember the thrill of exploring her clothes, of running his hands through her pretty underwear. He could still remember the tension in his chest the first time he buried his face in her panties and stroked her nightdresses.

He remembered how dizzy he felt the first time he pulled his sisters knickers over his legs and up his thighs. His penis reacted immediately, growing hard and firm as Billy felt the soft material close tight around him. He was almost fainting with excitement as he masturbated, watching himself in the bedroom mirror as his penis emerged from the lace of the panties. He still remembered the tight embrace of his sister's panties around his balls as he worked his hand up and down his cock until he came in a head spinning flood of cum.

There were many times to follow that first one. He crept into his sister's room as often as he dared to wear her panties, her bras and her dresses. Once he wore a suspender belt and stockings he found tucked into the back of her dresser, where she thought their mother would not find them. Billy could recall exactly the feeling as the fine nylon slipped over his legs and how his legs rubbed against each other as he walked. As Charlotte looked into his deepest thoughts Billy could remember that delicious mixture of desire and fear of discovery. Well now he had been discovered.

Charlotte smiled as she watched Billy blush and she knew she had been right. He did want this. She moved quickly to take advantage of his discomfort. She led him into her bedroom and opened her wardrobe. Selecting a beautiful pale lemon cotton dress with white piping, she held it up against Billy.

"Mmmm perfect." She exclaimed.

"Now what to go underneath? Ah, this is it" she had pulled open one of the drawers to pick up what turned out to be a white teddie. Billy could see a lace panel at the front running in a vee from the gusset to the top and lace trimming everywhere. He had never seen anything so beautiful. Before he knew it Charlotte was pulling off the robe and tugging at the hem of the nightdress to take it up over his head.

Billy blushed again as he stood naked in front of Charlotte and his penis began to grow visibly. Charlotte looked down and laughed, gave his penis a quick squeeze, kissed him and whispered, "we might have to do something with that later"

Billy frankly couldn't keep up with what was happening and let Charlotte get on with it. She held open the top of the teddie and Billy numbly stepped into it. Charlotte eased the teddie slowly up his legs until he felt the silk close around his groin. He closed his eyes as he felt Charlotte slide the material up and over his chest and slipped his arms through the thin straps of the garment. He could feel the silk against his nipples and sensed them harden at the touch of the sensuous material.

Charlotte stepped back and admired her handiwork. She adjusted the straps to give a slightly better fit and then picked up the dress. She bunched it in her hands and dropped it over Billy's head and shoulders. The cotton was so soft as it slid down, Billy shivered. The hem came to just below Billy's knees and he could feel it brushing against his calves. The dress buttoned up the front and Charlotte swiftly did up the buttons and pulled the dress straight.

"Wow, you were made for this," said Charlotte with a low whistle. "Wait a sec, one last thing" She pulled open another drawer and selected a small silk patterned scarf which she used to tie Billy's hair into a ponytail.

Billy finally moved and turned slowly on the spot, holding out the sides of the dress.

"You look lovely, sweetheart" said Charlotte.

Billy glowed with pride at the remark. Truth be told he thought, I feel lovely in this.

"Come on" said Charlotte "we've got time for a coffee before your next treat"

Billy and Charlotte sat in the kitchen drinking freshly brewed coffee and Billy marvelled at how natural it felt to be wearing this dress. None of the tight, constricting feeling of his old masculine clothing, Just a sense of freedom and liberation, of light and air, of femininity.

The doorbell jangled and Charlotte went to answer it, "Prepare yourself for Cleo, she's quite an act," she said over her shoulder.

Cleo burst into the room like a sudden summer storm. She carried a big black holdall over her shoulder and huge black Dior sunglasses that covered half her face. Her large lips were painted ruby red and were fixed in an enormous grin. She exuded energy and strength, and Billy was bowled over by her.

"Hi, you must be Billie. I'm Cleo"

"Hello" Billy replied almost shyly in the face of Cleo's exuberance. She kissed Billy quickly on both cheeks and Billy caught the scent of her perfume.

"Mmm that smells nice, what is it?" Billy amazed himself by asking. He had never before thought of what perfume girls wore.

"Paloma. Want to try it?" Cleo took out a small bottle and sprayed it into the inside of Billy's wrist. She rubbed it once or twice then held his wrist up for him to sniff.

"Do you like it?" Cleo asked.

"Yes, it's lovely" replied Billy. The scent filled his head with images of warm summer evenings.

"Keep it, then. A little gift from me."

"No I couldn't..." Billy tried to say but Cleo had already swept on towards Charlotte.

Cleo and Charlotte embraced and Billy could see Charlotte's eyes glinting with pleasure as the two kissed.

Cleo was wearing a tight pair of white jeans and a simple white embroidered cotton shirt. Short sleeved, it was cut short enough to hang outside her jeans to show a tanned and taut stomach. Her navel was pierced with a small silver ring that glinted in the light. She wore a pair of brown leather sandals on her feet and her toenails were painted a dark blue colour to match her long tapered fingernails. Her blonde hair cascaded down around her face and onto her shoulders. She was forever pushing her hand up and through her hair. A gesture Billy found incredibly arousing.

Cleo put down her bag and stood in front of Billy. She then undid the ribbon that Charlotte had tied in earlier to hold his hair in a ponytail.

Let's see what the damage is then" she muttered.

"Tsk", she almost hissed as she ran her fingers through Billy's hair and teased it out around his head, "whoever cut this needs to be shot"

"Don't worry, Billy", said Charlotte smiling broadly, "She always says that. Cleo's just a prima donna."

To Cleo she said, "Cleo, I know you're an artist, but please make this a good one. For me?"

Charlotte smiled so sweetly, Billy could see Cleo almost melt and he wondered briefly about the relationship between the two girls.

"Charlotte, would you really expect anything else?" Cleo said, trying unsuccessfully to be sarcastic.

Cleo turned back to Billy's hair and continued teasing it out and playing with styles. Billy had always worn his hair long; working in computing it was almost expected that he would be slightly weird anyway. He always tried to keep it clean and had usually worn it tied back in a ponytail and apart from having it trimmed occasionally he had not bothered with it much.

"MMMmm well, it's in reasonable condition, I suppose, but these ends are in a terrible state." Cleo sniffed. "But, first we need shampoo and conditioner, and then I can give you the attention you deserve."

"Billie, can you go into the bathroom and wash your hair please? The shampoo and conditioner is in there. Just wrap a towel around your hair when you're finished," said Charlotte who briskly organised Billy and then turned to whisper something to Cleo, who broke into a broad grin.

Billy walked into the bathroom and took off the dress and the teddie he had put on earlier. He stood under the shower and let the warm rush of water sluice over him. He had always loved this feeling and would often stay under the shower until the water ran cold. He washed and then conditioned his hair using the perfumed shampoo and conditioner as Charlotte had ordered. Quickly the bathroom became full of steam and the heady smell of the shampoo and conditioner. Billy finished and towelled himself dry. He realised he had begun to like how smooth his skin felt and how the soft, heavy towelling robe seemed to soothe his body. Billy took a towel from the cupboard and tried to wrap it around his head like a turban in the way he had seen some women do. Somehow he managed to get the towel to stay put and walked back into the bedroom.

Charlotte and Cleo took one look and almost collapsed with a fit of giggles.

"Billie, you've got a lot to learn," said Charlotte, a huge smile across her face.

"Ok, Ok, there's no need to burst a blood vessel," Billy responded sulkily.

"Come on, Billie," said Cleo, her eyes dancing with laughter "Pay no attention to her, sit down and let me get to work."

Cleo had placed one of the bedroom chairs in such a way that Billy could not see himself in any of the mirrors in the room. She had laid out her things on the dressing table and as soon as Billy had sat down Cleo started to work on Billy's hair. Billy now realised that he had been deliberately placed so that he could not see what was going on. Charlotte lounged on the bed watching Cleo work, catching Billy's eye from time to time and nodding in approval.

"What are you going to do?" asked Billy rather nervously.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'm going to make you look so good you won't believe it"

Although that didn't make things any clearer, Cleo's confidence put Billy somewhat at ease. Charlotte and Cleo kept up a constant stream of chat as Cleo worked. Billy's mind began to drift as he sat there, moving his head occasionally as Cleo asked. He could feel her fingers in his hair and the snip of her scissors. The sound of the scissors and the softness of the girls' voices was almost hypnotic, and Billy's mind roved across the last three days adventures. He still couldn't quite believe that this was happening, and that he would wake up soon and find this had been a dream.

The sound of a hair dryer being switched on brought him sharply back to reality and Cleo began to blow-dry his hair.

"I've kept the cut quite simple, so all you'll need to do is blow-dry it into shape." She said over the sound of the dryer.

A few minutes later and she had finished and Billy, now quite bored, asked, "Can I see it now?"

"Oh no" replied Cleo, "I've got some other treats first!"

She moved round in front of Billy and laid a tray across his lap.

"Put your hands flat out" she said.

Cleo took one of his hands and started to prepare his nails for the packet of false nails that he could now see clearly. Billy's eyes stared at them in horror.

"You can't be serious, I can't wear them, they're enormous," He wailed picking one up and then quickly put it back as Charlotte's voice boomed.

"Billie! Remember what we said!"

"Charlotte, do I have to?" He wailed. "My nails are quite long, maybe just some shaping and polish?"

Billy could see that look on Charlotte's face that she meant business and could see her own decorated talons He just shut up and let Cleo get on with it. The nails were only about 3/4" long, but to Billy's eyes they looked like talons.

"I use a special professional nail and I like to use a special fixing agent that prevents any coming astray at embarrassing moments," said Cleo as she first sized the thumbnail and then attached it using the heat from the hair dryer to hasten the curing process.

Cleo quickly finished one hand and Billy spread his fingers wide in front of him.

"How do you do anything in these?" he murmured, already fascinated by the effect.

"Billie, you'll soon get used to them." Said Cleo, "Girls have no problems managing with them"

The other hand soon followed and Billy thought his ordeal was over. He made to stand up but Cleo pushed him back down. She grabbed a bottle of dark brown polish and quickly and expertly applied two coats onto his new nails. Billy looked in astonishment as she quickly painted his toenails to match.

"Good, just one treat left," she said as she put the bottle away.

Cleo gently moved the hair away from his ears and Billy felt her spray something onto each ear in turn.

"What's that?" he asked.

"SShh" said Cleo, "All over soon, sweetheart"

All Billy felt was a little tug at his ear and then he realised that she had pierced his ears. Not once but twice.

"I've put gold sleeper studs in for now Billie, but you'll soon be able to wear proper earrings." She said.

Billy sat there, half scared and half excited to see what Cleo had done to him. Cleo moved another chair in front of him and opened up a makeup case that she had taken from her holdall. She began to work on Billy's face with the speed and confidence of a professional.

"Do you do this for a living?" asked Billy.

"MMM yes", she replied, not taking her eyes from Billy's face. "I have my own salon in town. Next time you can come to see me there"

Billy thrilled at the thought. He was getting used to the attention he was receiving and began to lap it up.

"I bet you don't get many guys to do this for, though" he replied.

Both girls laughed at this remark and Cleo said, "Well that's where you're wrong Billie, more guys than you would think like this treatment. Though I must say not many end up looking as good as you do, even if I say so myself. You have such a pretty face, it's a pleasure to do this."

Saying this she leant forward quickly and kissed him on the lips.

"Cleo!", barked Charlotte, "keep your mind on the job"

"Oh, sorry I'm sure" laughed Cleo, and winked at Billy.

Billy laughed too and even Charlotte joined in. It wasn't many minutes before Cleo had finished, and both girls stood in front of Billy to admire Cleo's work. Charlotte stood just behind Cleo and looped her arms around the smaller girl's shoulders in an affectionate hug. Cleo looked back and smiled at Charlotte, "Well what do you think?"

"Cleo, you are a true artist!" and squeezed her shoulders.

Billy could see Cleo blush even, under the tan. "What else did you expect?" she said, but he could see she was pleased.

"Ok, when are you two witches going to let me see too?"

"Oh, I think she's ready to be revealed don't you? Cleo?" replied Charlotte.

Cleo nodded and Charlotte then opened the wardrobe door to reveal a full- length mirror. The door swept back to the point where Billy could see himself in it. He froze. There was someone sitting there looking back at him, but it wasn't him. A girl sat there looking straight into his eyes. Billy shook his head as if to clear it and the girl shook her head too. Her lips were a sultry brown colour and were full and pouty. The eye make was expertly blended and subtly applied. His eyelashes were long and dark and felt heavy as he blinked. His nose looked smaller and his face was red and blushing.

Billy watched as he moved his hand to touch his face and saw the girl touch hers with her long shapely fingernails. He shook his head again and the girl's hair moved like liquid in the mirror. This is too weird thought Billy, and then with a stunning shock he realised that the gorgeous creature was him.

"What do you think, Billie?" Charlotte's voice seemed to come from faraway.

"It's incredible" he managed to say.

He couldn't break his gaze away from the image in the mirror. His hair had been cut to shoulder length and shaped into a simple and classic bob with a fringe that framed his face. The two gold studs in each ear reflected in the light. The makeup was again simple but seemed to transform his whole face. The whole effect made his face look smaller and rounder. His nose was less prominent, his jaw softer, his lips fuller and his cheekbones higher. But the crowning glory was his eyes. They had become so much larger, and the soft and subtle eye shadow, mascara and liner worked together to make his eyes so alluring.

Charlotte stood behind Billy and held his shoulders as they both gazed at the mirror.

"I told you she was good, didn't I?"

"Oh yes, yes", said Billy dreamily, unable to take his eyes off his reflection in the mirror.

"Come on then, when the going gets tough, the tough go shopping", Charlotte clapped her hands together and jumped into the air. Billy was still in a daze but let the girls propel him into Charlotte's bedroom. Cleo and Charlotte decided to change their own clothes and quickly stripped. Charlotte down to her bra and panties and Cleo kept only her white jeans on..

"Well, Billie, if we're like this then I think you should be too," giggled Charlotte. She rummaged in one of the dressing table drawers and came up with a beautiful lace bra and panty set with a matching suspender belt. They removed the robe that Billy had been wearing and helped him to put on the lingerie as he could not yet manage to cope with his new fingernails. Billy wasn't complaining much as the two girls' hands and fingers roamed over his body and Billy felt that both girls were enjoying teasing him as one pulled the panties up his legs and the other fitted the bra onto him. Cleo clipped the suspender belt into place around his waist and Charlotte rolled navy blue stockings up his legs and fastened them to the belt.

1...34567...11