Billie and the Bordello

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The taxi drew to a halt outside a block of flats and all three girls tumbled out. Sam paid the driver and Charlotte opened the front door and they walked up the worn stone spiral staircase to the first floor. Charlotte unlocked the door to the flat and they piled in. It wasn't a large flat, but it was beautifully and tastefully furnished. Oil paintings hung from every wall, a mixture of old and modern, abstract and landscape. The furniture as well was a splendid mixture of ancient heirloom and modern Scandinavian. The result was not the jumble you might expect, but a tasteful and well judged cocktail of styles.

Charlotte went to the kitchen and called out "Tea, coffee, juice?"

Billy sank into a sofa and said, "No, thanks, just some rest"

Billy eased off his shoes and closed his eyes. Sam went to help Charlie and Billy sat alone listening to the two girls chat excitedly in the kitchen. Billy began to think about his situation but it got too difficult for his tired brain to get it straight and he gave up. He listened to the chatter from the kitchen and heard their giggling and gentle laughing as he drifted off to sleep.

How long he slept he could not tell. He came round slowly, as if coming back from a place a long way away. He felt warm and comfortable, so he kept his eyes closed and tried to go back to sleep. He heard voices and in that delightful waking state somewhere between sleeping and waking he could not tell whether he was dreaming. He could hear a girl's voice, "when are you going to tell him?"

"When I need to, not before." he heard a second girl reply. The voice sounded familiar to him and then the memories flooded back into his mind like a dam bursting. Actions, sounds and feelings all jostled into his brain and he struggled to make sense of it all. His eyes were closed, and he stretched and was surprised to find he was lying in a bed. He felt a duvet wrapped around him and this felt warm and cosy. He then realised there was something else wrapped around him, something that felt smooth and silky to his skin. He moved his legs and felt them brush against the same material. He opened his eyes to find himself in a very feminine looking bedroom. The curtains were pulled closed but there was daylight showing through.

Billy was now wide-awake and threw back the duvet to find that he was wearing a nightdress. He stared down at the long pink satin nightie covering his body and felt the material brush lightly around his privates. He sat up immediately and felt the material pull tight around his chest. He couldn't believe it, why was he wearing this? He heard a small giggle,and he turned towards the door to find both Sam and Charlie standing there grinning broadly.

"Why am I wearing this?" he blurted.

"Because I haven't got anything else for you to wear." replied Charlie smiling ingenuously.

"Come on, Billy, stop complaining. It looks so cute on you. Especially when you blush." Sam interrupted.

Billy could feel his face warming and he dropped his eyes away from Sam's.

"But how did I get in bed?" asked Billy.

Sam and Charlie walked across and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Well you fell asleep and we put you to bed. We just put the nightie on you to make you feel more comfortable. You wouldn't have wanted to sleep on the chair, would you? Besides you would have creased your nice new clothes if we hadn't undressed you" answered Sam.

She leaned over and adjusted the nightdress around Billy's shoulders, retying the bow around the neck that had come undone. This small gesture affected Billy strangely. It made him feel vulnerable yet safe, and he felt a rush of affection towards Sam. He felt and obviously looked as if he might burst into tears at any moment. Sam put her arm around his shoulder and she hugged him close.

"Billy, now don't worry. We're here to look after you. Charlie and I"

"What am I going to do?" Billy mumbled. "I can't stay here forever."

"Billy, I feel responsible for you after what I got you into," replied Sam. "You can stay here with Charlotte until I can sort things out down in London. You're involved with things and people that only I can deal with."

"But why do I have to wear girl's clothes?" Billy almost wailed.

Sam turned to face him and placed her hands on his shoulders and looked him hard in the eyes. Billy couldn't look away, even if he had wanted to.

"Listen Billy, we have to keep your identity secret until things are settled. This has worked so far and I don't see any reason why it shouldn't continue to work. But if you're going to pass as a girl you're going to have to live full time as one. OK? And before you ask I don't know how long it will take."

Only now did Billy look down. He nodded. Sam thought to herself just how easy it had been to move Billy to accepting this full time instead of as a way of escaping. Billy was now in Sam's hands. Sam was shaping his will and there was nothing he could do about it.

"Come on, Billy, lets eat. You must be starving." Said Charlotte.

She moved to Billy and took his hands in hers. She gently pulled him to his feet. Billy felt the bottom of the nightdress swish around his calves as he stood up. Charlotte held out a matching satin robe and Billy instinctively put his arms through it. Sam tied off the belt around his waist and before he knew what was going on, Charlotte had bent down and put his feet into a pair of pink mules. Billy looked down and for a moment a doubt came into his mind. Sam sensed the hesitation and stepped quickly forwards.

"Billy, you remember yesterday and what we did? There's more where that came from." She kissed him quickly on the lips and took his arm.

Any last vestige of doubt fled Billy's mind, and he walked out of the bedroom and into his new life. Charlotte looked at Sam and raised an enquiring eyebrow. Sam nodded, and both girls knew that he was theirs.

Chapter 4

Billy was astonished to discover that he had slept almost from breakfast time until dinnertime. He realised that he had also not eaten for about 24 hours and was ravenous. Charlotte made some fresh pasta and salad and the three of them ate hungrily. A bottle of Chardonnay was opened and drunk quickly and another soon followed. The two girls had changed their clothes since the morning. Charlotte was wearing a white oversized man's shirt, unbuttoned enough to give Billy tantalising glimpses of her breasts, teamed with tight blue jeans and what looked like cowboy boots.

Sam had put on a loose cotton tunic and trouser suit in a deep royal blue colour that accentuated her oriental features. Billy looked at her and felt that tug in his chest as she sipped her wine and when she laughed she showed those wonderful white teeth. As Billy listened to the two girls talk easily and openly to each other he felt more and more comfortable. His inhibitions began to drop away, and he increasingly joined in the conversation, all embarrassment about what he was wearing had fallen away. He began to revel in the feel of the soft satin moving and caressing his skin. The feel of the material sliding around his penis was so sensuous he was becoming aroused just moving around in his chair.

Sam again seemed to read his mind because she stood up and moved round the table to where he sat. She bent over and kissed him on the lips pushing her tongue straight between his lips into his mouth. She found his tongue with hers and drew it quickly into her mouth. She began to suck on his tongue as if it were a tiny cock. Billy's head went back as she took control and he felt himself melt into her embrace. It was at that moment he gave himself to her completely. He couldn't reconcile the feelings that raged within him, but he sensed that he would do anything to please her. Was he falling in love with her?

Sam broke off the embrace and looked into Billy's eyes. He felt he had fallen into a bottomless chasm as he looked into those almond eyes. He was falling and falling and only Sam could save him. She pulled him to his feet spoke firmly, "Billy, go to the bedroom and wait for me there. Don't take off the nightie"

Billy swallowed but knew he would no more argue than stick pins in his eyes. He turned and saw Charlotte watching him intently.

"Kiss Charlie goodnight, Billy" ordered Sam.

Billy obediently walked across to Charlotte and kissed her quickly and tenderly on the lips.

"Goodnight Charlie", he almost whispered.

"Night Billy" replied Charlotte, "Have fun tonight, we have a lot to do tomorrow"

Billy didn't know what she meant but was no longer surprised at the twist and turns his life might now take. He walked towards the bedroom and looked back to see Sam and Charlie exchange an embrace.

"Don't worry Billy I won't be long," said Sam.

Billy entered the bedroom and turned off the ceiling light to leave only a small bedside light to cast a soft glow across the room. He quickly undid the robe and laid it carefully on the chair. He turned down the duvet and sat on the edge of the bed. He glanced towards the mirror and looked into a face he barely knew looking back at him. His hair untied form its normal ponytail framed his face and fell to his shoulders. He could see the top of his nightie in the mirror and he realised with a rush that he knew this was what he wanted. He actually wanted to wear this nightie and to serve Sam however she wanted him.

At that moment Sam walked into the room. She had changed again. She was now wearing a pair of pyjamas, cut from a pale cream silk that flowed around her as she walked. She walked across to him and kissed him again, this time flicking her tongue across his lips before nibbling his lip. She gradually pushed him back onto the bed until he was laying full length and then she kneeled over him. She lowered herself onto him, her backside straddling his groin. Sam pushed her fingers into his mouth and Billy sucked hungrily on her fingers.

"Undo my top" she told him.

His hands reached up and fumbled with the buttons of the pyjama top. He managed to undo the top, and it fell open revealing her breasts. She leant forward and said "Suck my nipples Billy, I want you to suck them until I tell you to stop."

Billy reached up and began to rub her left breast with his fingers and took the other one into his mouth. He felt the nipple rise immediately and begun to harden in his mouth. He rolled the nipple in his mouth and felt a tremor pass through Sam's body. He moved his mouth away from the breast kissing and licking the nipple with his tongue. Her nipple was erect and he could now take it into his mouth and suckle like a baby. He felt Sam moving against his groin and his prick began to harden as she rubbed herself against him.

"Now the other one"

He switched his attention to the other breast, and he felt her moving faster as he sucked the other nipple.

"OOOOhhhhhh" she moaned softly as he bit down gently onto the nipple.

"Enough" she ordered and he immediately let go of her breast. She moved her arms backwards and slipped the silk top off. Billy watched as her breasts moved and swayed in front of his eyes. She looked down on him and smiled.

"You like this now, don't you Billy?"

"Yes, oh yes" he said.

"No, I mean you like wearing that nightie don't you?"

As she said this she began to rub her hands over his chest until she found his nipples. He felt her touch his nipples through the satin of the nightdress and he realised his nipples were responding too. They seemed to be so sensitive rubbing against the satin and like Sam's they too began to harden. He had never felt this sensuous before and he began to squirm and wriggle under her fingers.

"Oh yes Sam, I love this..please don't stop. Do it harder."

Sam smiled and began to use her nails to tighten her grip on his nipples and she was rewarded with gasps from Billy as he felt the pain shoot through him.

"OOOOhhhhh, that's so good."

Sam could feel his cock rubbing hard against her pussy through the silk, and she eased aside to stop taking him too far. She moved down his body and pushed her hands up under the bottom of his nightdress. She ran her fingers up his legs beneath the satin until she reached his thighs. Billy was now writhing beneath her and she lifted the nightdress until she could see his cock standing erect, its tip red and glistening in the light.

She reached out her hand and ran her fingernails up and down his shaft. His cock jumped at her touch and Billy let out a another low moan. She cupped his balls in one hand and reached up under the nightdress to continue her assault on his nipples. Billy felt her fingernails as she took his balls in her hand and shuddered as she pinched his nipple again.

One hand moved up and down his shaft as she bent over to kiss the tip of his cock. She wrapped her lips around the head and begun to lick, her hand still caressing its length. Gradually she took more and more into her mouth and her tongue swirled around until she had taken the entire length. Sam moved her hands back to cup his balls and scraped her nails over them. Billy bucked as if he had been slapped and yelped as the delicious pain struck through him.

Billy felt her hand slide underneath him and then suddenly felt something probing the entrance to his asshole. He started to say something but at that moment Sam's fingernails tightened against his balls and he just moaned. Sam let Billy's cock slip from her mouth but her fingernails still imprisoned his balls. She reached to the bedside table and took from the drawer a small thin dildo.

"Turn over," she ordered.

A little pressure from her nails on his balls persuaded Billy to do as he was told. He rolled over so that his backside was in the air. Sam positioned herself on her knees behind him and gently teased Billy's entrance with the tip of the dildo. He now realised what was in her mind and nervously whimpered, "No, please don't Sam"

"Ssshh, Billy, I won't hurt you, I promise," she replied, now massaging his cock.

Billy felt the hardness of the dildo as Sam began to press it into his opening. He tensed in alarm and she said tenderly, "Relax, Billy, it won't hurt if you relax, baby."

She continued to stroke his penis and Billy tried to relax as Sam slowly moved the dildo rhythmically in and out, pushing it deeper and deeper each time. Billy felt a pain as it entered his anus, but it wasn't as bad as he had feared. The pain subsided as Sam gently probed deeper and deeper. Billy began to move his hips back against the dildo and he felt he was being filled completely by it. Sam could feel Billy's penis thicken even more as he began to feel the stimulation from the dildo. Sam smiled happily... he was now truly hers.

There'll be another time for this she thought and eased the dildo out, her own desire now rising quickly. She slid her pyjamas down her legs and kicked them off. Returning to the bed she made Billy roll onto his back and she straddled him, quickly sliding his cock into her pussy. This time she wanted it hard and fast and began to ride Billy like a horse.

"Fuck me, fuck me Billy," she shouted.

Billy needed no orders this time and was pushing up as she ground down on him. Sam was riding him hard now, giving no mercy as she bounced up and down on top of him. Billy kept up with her, his own lust driving him faster and faster. Sam was screaming now "Faster, faster".

He opened his eyes to see her breasts shaking in front of him and he grabbed them to give Sam's nipples some of the treatment she had given him. This just drove Sam on, grinding harder and harder onto him. She felt her orgasm building and kept pounding away at Billy.

"Billy, I'm cumming " she screamed. "Ohhhh yes,yes,yes"

Billy responded and he could feel the pressure building in his balls and then suddenly he was there pumping his cum into Sam.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me Sam fuck me Sam" Sam heard him shout.

Even as she was cumming she knew the reversal was complete. Billy had crossed the threshold and there was no going back.

Parting

Sam had held Billy until he fell asleep. She watched him tenderly as he slept, her arms around him, comforting and protecting him. She felt no regrets at what she had done to him. What was done was done. Sam hadn't expected to feel this for Billy though and it was certainly complicating matters. She knew that more difficult times lay ahead for both of them. She kissed him quickly, then laid her head against his shoulder and slipped off to sleep herself.

Billy woke to the sound of voices from outside the bedroom. He got out of bed and headed towards the sounds, just remembering to put on the robe before he left the bedroom. It was strange he thought, "I don't even feel embarrassed about wearing these clothes now". It seemed so natural now to wear them to please Sam and to please himself, he realised.

"Good morning, what's going on?" he asked as he entered the kitchen.

Both girls were sat at the table, wearing towelling robes and drinking coffee.

"Good morning Billie" said Sam who seemed distracted.

"Morning, sweetheart" said Charlotte, smiling at him. But Billy had the impression that they had been arguing before he came in.

"There's some fresh coffee in the machine and juice if you want it" Charlotte continued.

Billy poured himself some coffee and sat down.

"Billie", said Sam "I have to leave for a while. There's some things that I have to sort out in London."

Billy's heart dropped like a stone as he took in what Sam had said.

"But why?" he almost pouted as he asked the question.

"Billie, if we're going to get you safely out of this I can't do it from here. I have to go back to London."

Billy felt the pinprick of tears in his eyes as he slumped down in his chair. Sam leant over and kissed his forehead. "Don't worry Billie, Charlie here will look after you and I know it won't be for very long"

"Come on we'll have a great time up here Billie" chipped in Charlotte "I've got so much planned for us girls"

Billy looked up at Sam and said "But will we be all right up here? Will you call us when it's safe?"

Sam glanced at Charlotte but it was Charlotte who replied, "We'll be in touch every night with Sam"

"How?"

"In the chat room of course" Sam laughed. "Remember? It seems such a long time ago now"

"When will you go?" asked Billy

"I'll get the 10 o'clock to Kings Cross" she said, "So I'll have to go soon"

Sam busied herself putting a few clothes and some makeup into a bag. Billy watched with apprehension until all too soon she was ready to leave. Sam stood at the door waiting for the taxi and Billy went across to her and hugged her. His face lay on her shoulder and she stroked his hair.

"Sam, you know I love you, don't you" he whispered.

"Yes, I do, Billie. And I love you too." She replied and Billy's heart fluttered.

They kissed passionately and lovingly one more time, then the taxi was there and in a flurry of "bye"s and "see you"s, she was gone.

Cleo Charlotte was determined to keep Billy from moping so after she had organised him to tidy and wash up the breakfast things, Charlotte sat him down on one of the modern leather sofas.

"I've got a couple of nice surprises for you Billie", she said. "If you're going to be living here for a while you'll need some new clothes. You'll fit some of mine for today, but you're going to need your own clothes so we're going to go shopping this afternoon."

Billy shook his head. "No, I can't do that. I'd be spotted. I would be caught straight away." Hysteria began to rise in his voice.

"No you won't Billie. You might be spotted as you are now, but that's the other surprise. I've got a friend of mine who is coming over this morning to give you a makeover. The works. Hair, nails and makeup. When she's finished with you my girl, you won't even recognise yourself."