Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ughhh...Don't be su-such a baby Eric... does it look like she has another hole for you to fuck her? And I'm not about to share this tight pussy-fuck! Her pussy's getting so wet from sucking Eric off, ohhh...yea that's it! Squeeze my dick dry slut-so shut up and just enjoy whatever you get." snapped Sean, panting with pleasure as he drove into her at an ever more erratic pace, drawing closer and closer to his second release of the night. "You-you're so pathetic, you should consider yourself the luckiest motherfucker on earth we even let you join in."

"But Sean..."

"It's okay Sean," interrupted victor. "You remember that girl I dated last year, Miranda, she had a thing for anal and would often stick her dildo up my arse while we were fucking, sometimes she would even fuck me with a huge strap-on she kept under her bed, so if the fat little piggy's really that desperate he can-"

The vale lifted in the blink of an eye and Eric looked suddenly applaud by the suggestion. "What! Fuck no! I'm not gay Victor, you faggot!"

"Fuck you Eric! You're only gay if you're attracted to men and want to suck cock," snapped the brute, his absurdly high voice rising even higher in his fury and his skin, stretched tight over rippling muscles, flushed to the colour of a baby tomato. "An arse is just another hole to fuck, and as I'm the one who'll be getting buggered ether come over here and stick your dick in me, or just piss off, go jerk off somewhere. I don't really care which."

Cowed by the naked fury in the larger male's voice, the rounded youth looked down at his feet and shuffled awkwardly from foot to foot before moving around outside of Milla's line-of-sight. She shifted to follow but Charlie's grip on her hair held her steady and so, desperate to distract herself from the storm of sensations ravaging her lower body, she gave up and focused all her attention on worshiping his cock. Sucking furiously and bobbing her head, she slid back along his length before swopping down, taking him deeper on every swing until his fleshy cap was banging against the back of her throat, yet she could only moan at the musky flavour spilling over her tongue, her throat relaxed and the agony of her gag reflex just a distant memory. Groaning pleasure thick sounds, Charlie quickly began rolling his hips with her motions, trying to receive more of the wondrous sensations as his iron hold in her hair forced her to take him deeper and faster. And for a brief time the trick seemed to work, for focused as she was on the job in mouth, she felt detached, almost disembodied, from the foreign forces moving within her.

Then something new off balanced her. First, she felt Victor shudder and release a long, low breath that tickled the hairs along the back of her neck. Then he doubled over, burying his face in the crook of her shoulder as the cock in her arse seemed to become even harder, and she knew Eric had taken him up on his offer.

It was awkward, at first, but after a moment the pair fell into rhythm and Milla could feel the doughy male's thrusts into the brute's tight checks as a drumming echo rippling through the layers of muscle to reverberate through her anus as Victor drove into her at the same instant. In the back of her mind, Milla couldn't help envisioning the scene unfolding behind her. Victor, so huge and powerful with bronzed skin stretched tight over bulging muscles and glistening with of perspiration, doubled over with his features locked in a mask of pleasure as Eric, red faced and panting, drove into his arse mercilessly. Despite his objections, the rounded youth was taking to the anal dalliance like a natural, eagerly venting his frustration out on the larger male's arsehole and fucking him with ill-disguised delight, his fleshy body jiggling with each fresh plunge. The thought sent a kinky thrill straight down to her core. Ohhh...god no! Wh-why is this turning me on?

Sucking with a mad fury, she worked the cock in her mouth with all the fever of a professional as Charlie clutched at her head with both hands and began bucking and thrusting into her moist orifice, trying to distract herself once more from the liquid desire surging through her veins, igniting an all too familiar fire in her core. Yet it did no good. The room was heavy with the scent of sex. Every breath flooded her lungs with the musky aroma of sweaty man-flesh, causing a fog to fall over her thoughts as her ears rang with the repeating slapping of flesh on flesh and the deep throaty sobs and moans of pleasure. Her clit, swollen and in desperate need of attention, was throbbing. Her nipples were painfully tight, aching for devotion, and before she realised what she was doing, one of her hands relinquished their perch on Sean's torso to creep up her toned abdomen and cup the swell of her left breast, kneading it the way only she knew how while twisting the pebbled nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Just that simple touch was enough to send tingling feelings surging down to her neglected clit and she couldn't resist moaning around the dick in her mouth. Unaccustomed to being so helpless, she longed to grab them as her hips began rolling and pushing against the shafts hammering her twitching holes, riding them and pivoting in just the right angle to quicken the heat massing slowly within her while the press of bodies kept her restrained, bound like a rag doll.

Then, just as the fires began creeping from her core as fingers of molten passion, the vision of her masturbating became too much for her oppressors and she suddenly felt Sean stiffen beneath her.

"Ohhh yea! Here I fucking cum!" he roared, his hips bucking off the carpet in two last upward thrusts before his length suddenly swelled and erupted within her, unleashing thick streams of his molten seed deep into her grasping sheath.

Milla wanted to protest, to shout that she wasn't ready, but sensing the heat blossoming deep within her, mixing with the cum already deposited in her womb, she knew it was already too late. Making a quick mental note to call her G.P first thing in the morning, she then felt a sudden, kinky thrill as she realised, for the third time in less than an hour, a man had climaxed inside her; and she liked it.

Good, I really have become a slut. The thought sent a shudder of desire thundering through her body and the way her muscles tightened and convulsed around his cock, coupled with the feeling of Eric repeatedly hammering his prostate, pushed Victor over the edge. Shaking, his back curling and shaven head falling back against the smaller male's shoulder, he exhaled a strangled squeak and drove into her arse to the hilt, his cock twitching, firing a thick tide deep into her brutalised bowls at the exact the moment Eric succumbed to his own bliss and filled the burly giant's tight arse with cum.

Her muscles tensing, hungrily milking the shafts buried inside her, Milla could tell her legs were on the verge of giving way as the hot fluids slashing against her inner walls sent pulsing shivers along her nerve centre. Nonetheless, by the way he was throbbing against her tongue, and the increasingly desperate speed with which he was fucking her mouth, she could tell Charlie wasn't far behind his companions. With her vocalisations still reverberating down his length, the beauty, determined to finish him quickly, breathed in a deep breath through her nostrils then exhaled, sending a rush of warm air spilling across the organ, tickling the tip and creasing the sensitised glands.

"Aarrohhh!" gasped Charlie in a splutter of chocked sound as, surprised and overwhelmed, he gave one last wild thrust all the way into her muggy orifice. His fingers tightened to a white knuckled grip on the roots of her hair, forcing her to hold him in as his cock swelled and pulsed, shooting thick streams of salty cum down her throat. The sudden jet made Milla cough and splutter, but recovering quickly, she swallowed and drank down every drop, moaning happily, until his orgasm subsided.

And with that, the deed was done and Milla Jovovich, budding actress and glamour model, had experienced her first gangbang.

Overwhelmed by sheer force of the three simultaneous blasts, the foursome collapsed together in a huddle of sweaty bodies and tangled limbs. Panting hard as the after glows burned through them, it was a full two minutes before any of the youths could muster the will to move, and then it was only to shakily stagger to their feet , withdrawing their softening shafts from her body and leaving the beauty huddled in a ball on the bedroom floor.

"Wo-wow...that...that was bloody brilliant..."panted Sean, his chest heaving and face suddenly as red as the hair covering his body, as he stumbled almost drunkenly about trying to pull his trousers over his legs. His companions each made similar remarks and comments of agreement, yet Milla was in no state to take note and only half watched them out of the corner of one eye while hugging her knees to her chin, trying to ignore the dull fire burning down between her thighs.

"Grrrrrrr...there! You've got what you wanted!", Marco growled angrily, the low and deadly tone of her brother's voice causing Milla to twist dazedly around to discover her brother seething on his bed, his naked body almost shaking with inexpressible anger as he clutched the rumpled sheets with a bone white grip. Beside him, Daniel sat poised, thin lips drawn tight and his handsome face overshadowed by a stern emotionless mask, concealing his emotions, and muscles tensed, a low tremoring just visibly running through him as he prepared to spring at the slightest provocation. "Now destroy those fucking videos!"

Pulling his last article of clothing over his head, Sean appeared unmoved by the veiled threat and smirked broadly before reaching into his jean pocket and retrieving his phone. Unlocking the screen, he flicked through a few options before his eyes suddenly widened in a look of mock surprise that sent a surge of dread rushing down to the pit of Milla's stomach.

"Oohhhh I'm so sorry, we deleted those recordings ages ago; while you were watching Danny there fucking you're sister as it happens." His grin broadening, he turned the around to show them the phone's empty gallery. "Didn't I mention it? Well, no harm done," he shrugged his shoulders offhandedly and turned his eyes down towards Milla; the cruel amusement reflected back at her making his irises gleam like quicksilver. "And after watching how wantonly she begged for both your cocks, we knew a slut like her wouldn't refuse us...if given the right incentive."

His words cut so deeply, the beauty suddenly felt as if she been pitched through a sheet of thick ice and was plunging through the black frigid waters of a bottomless sea of self-loathing; the weight of her own disgust crushing down on her

"You bastards!" Marco roared, but before either he or Daniel could rise, the group retreated, throwing open the bedroom door and slipping out in all of an instant, flooding the room with the sounds from the party stilling raging below, the inhabitants somehow gleefully oblivious to the activities having taken place above their heads. And as the door closed in her abusers' wake, muffling the uproar once more, Milla had never felt so desolate, so hopeless, so...lost.

Am I a slut? The question rang hollow in her ears, a mocking whisper, taunting her as, in the back of her consciousness, she became aware of a warm, thick substance leaking from her pussy and rolling down her thighs. Am I a slut? She was not an innocent, nor delusional enough to try to think of herself as one. She enjoyed sex. Even in her early teens, she had considered herself a sexual creature and had taken every opportunity to explore her sexuality. Yet never before had she experienced anything like she had tonight; nor endured such a barrage of conflicting, thrilling sensations. Am I a fucking slut?

She could say she'd had no choice, that she was doing it to save her career, or that it had been the only way she could protect Marco. Yet she could not lie to herself, and deep down she'd know, she'd always know, she liked it. She'd wanted it all; everything, from the moment she'd stepped into the room to catch her brother masturbating, even getting gangbanged had played to her darker fantasises.

It was all so strange, so dirty. Although the merest thought of Sean and his cronies pawing at her body, like ravenous hyenas devouring a baby antelope alive, made her skin crawl, the feeling of holding them all inside her, of being stretched and brutalised and dominated completely, was all at once so intense and yet woefully inadequate she had been brought to the brink of insanity. Even now, when the storm had passed, she could still feel the itch buzzing in her core, the liquid heat pulsing between her thighs, and she longed to suffer that maddening intensity once more, if only their clumsy stabbing had begun and release that slow burning ember deep inside her...

The soft, rhythmic thumping of feet walking across the floor broke her thoughts. Twisting towards the source of the commotion, the reverberations traveling through the carpet to echo in her ears, she was slightly taken to discover Daniel and Marco standing over her, one broad and gloriously muscular, the other lean and spindly, both naked and hard as steel. God bless youthful endurance!

Her heart hammering excitedly as butterflies fluttered in her stomach, she opened her suddenly dry mouth to question them but before she could utter a word, Daniel bent down, hooked both of his strong hands beneath her armpits and hoisted her up off the floor. Squealing in alarm, she instinctively threw her arms around his neck and held on for dear life as Danny crushed her to his muscular torso and trailed his hands down to grip her firm buttocks. Tipping her head back, she felt a hot thrill surge down her back at the look of hunger burning in his gaze an instant before his lips claimed her mouth in a demanding kiss of equal raging passion.

Sensing his rampant arousal pressing against her swollen folds, demanding entry, she could only moan into their embrace, teeth gnashing and tongues dancing, as he lowered her onto his shaft, a deep lustful moan spilling from her lips at the feeling of the swollen crown splitting her folds and filling her depths. Still wet with desire, her body remembered his size and adjusted to his presence as her inner-walls enveloped his hard cock inch by inch until he was fully sheathed within her snug embrace. Yet he did not linger and no sooner had he fully lowered her onto his shaft than he resumed fucking her, withdrawing almost all the way out before driving back in with a sudden upwards surge, raising a hard pounding rhythm, his hips rising and falling in hard, fast strokes while powerful hands supported her weight with ease.

Her back curling at the feeling of him passing in and out of her slit, driving into her over and over again with hard thrusts, the beauty tore her lips from his and tossed her head back, eyes bulging and mouth open, hollering a ragged cry at the repeating feeling of fullness reaching deep inside her, stretching her to capacity. Wrapping her long legs around his waist and crossing them over his tight gyrating buttocks, pushing him even deeper into her warmth, she used the hold as leverage to rock upon his thick shaft as her core erupted with fiery pleasure, sending hot shivers spiralling along her nerves to tingle in the tips of her fingers and toes. Sensing the fire-wreathed pressure gathering in her abdomen, marking the resurrection of her building climax, rising like a phoenix from the ashes, Milla was certain none of her other lover's had ever penetrated, no; had ever fucked her so deeply as this Adonis. Moving right with him, meeting her lover plunge for maddening plunge, Milla could only moan and pant and scream with wild abandon. Carried by sheer burning desire, she rode him with all the feverish bravo of a cowgirl breaking a wild stallion and hungrily rammed herself down onto his hard shaft, her inner walls coaxed into grasping convulsions around the hard length every time he was fully embedded within her. "Oohhh wow-ffuck... ohhhh... yes...yes...fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Fuck...ughh god! Your pussy's so small...so wet...yea ride my dick baby!" Grunting at the feeling of her innermost reassess tightening around his hard flesh, his nails biting into her succulent rump, Daniel heaved her up, raising her almost all the way off his shaft only to bring her crashing down as he thrust upward. They both shuddered and gasped ragged breaths as he forced her to take him deeper.

Delighting in the sudden shock of him splitting her open, Milla lost all self-control. Leaning back, her arms drawing tight and spine bowing, supported only by his powerful hands, she surrendered to his will as he began driving into her with fresh vigour, this new angle giving him the perfect leverage with which to fuck her. Greedily devouring her offering like some great lustful beast of ancient mythos, Daniel brought her up and down in a fierce crashing tide of raw hunger and desire, his hips rocking and grinding against her pelvis with such intensity, as though intending to ruin her for any other lover to come after.

"Oohhhh...ohhh...oh god! Your cock is so big...so deep...ohhhh I can barely take it...Ohhhh-fuck! Fuck! Fuck...so huge...incredible! Aaaaoohhhh...Yes...yes...YES!" His cock felt like a solid rod of titanium, tightly wrapped in living silk, was ripping her in half, reaching deep inside her, so very deep inside her he could barely fit. She was so wet, her nectar was rolling down her thighs in rivulets as his huge shaft moved in and out of her with ease, eliciting a wet echoing slapping resonance, and he was able to put himself as deep inside her as her body could take him and it felt so incredible. Eyes wide and mouth-frozen agape, nearly screaming with each herculean thrust, she could barely breathe through the inferno of wondrous pleasure overwhelming her senses, pulsing through her veins with each quickening heartbeat as he sent her rushing towards her peak.

Seeming to sense that she was drawing close, he kept up his assault unchecked, fucking her in perfect time as he hoisted her up and down, his hard, steady strokes unaffected either by fatigue or by the pressure surly gathering in his loins, mounting bit by bit with each demonic thrust, building towards his inevitable creamy completion.

"Oh my god...oh my god...Its too big...all the way-ohhhh-in my stomach...but-ohmygod-so good...like you're splitting me in two...so good. Oohhhh God don't stop! Don't Stop! Harder...fuck me harder...bounce me up and down on your dick...make me take it...give my tight pussy every fucking inch of your big coohh- ohh-ohhhh!" Caught in the throes of ecstasy, she clawed his back, her perky breasts bouncing with his rhythm, his hands lifting and lowering her, controlling her as through she was nothing but a rag doll. The La petite mort almost upon her, she gazed up at him in utter rapture, held captive by the darkening storm of lust glazing his fierce blue eyes, the intensity of his gaze drawing her into the very depths of his soul and she greedily sought to etch every part of his expression into her memory. The way his jaw tensed every time their bodies joined. It was the most erotic sight she had ever seen and proved to be just the catalyst she needed to finally push her over the edge. "Oohhh my god...ohhh...this is sooo...fucking good...ohhh shit! You're going to make me cum again...ah-ah-ah-ah-yes-yes-yes...you're going to make me cum...ooooh fuck yes! You're going to-ohmygod-ohmygod-I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

It took all of a few moments, from start to summit, for him to bring her to climax. The dam broke. A pulse ripped through her body. Fiery pleasure blossomed in her abdomen, coursing through her veins in white-hot rivers of wildfire as she began to tremble uncontrollably, tossing her head from side to side, fireworks bursting behind both eyes, and lips spreading in a wide toothy smile as the full force of the powerful orgasm washed over her. In her delirium, she never noticed Daniel's sideways glance, his subtle nod, or the shadowy form moving behind her as he continued pounding her. He hammered her relentlessly through the release, heightening her pleasure, sending her spiralling towards another even as her walls clamped down upon his throbbing shaft, holding him tight with all her might, and smothering him with her sticky nectar. God, his stamina is amazinowww! What the fuck?

1...456789