Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seizing the moment, Marco had come upon her from behind. Taking advantage of his sister's distraction, he moved without making a sound, his long dextrous fingers hooking over her hips to steady her as he manoeuvred into position. Lost in a fog of pleasure, her senses dulled by the powerful orgasm still raging through her, Milla sensed rather than felt the presence at her back and the swollen shaft rising between her already partially spread buttocks.

Eyes widening, her limbs shaking all the more violently as her climax, refusing to subside, seemed to grow all the stronger at the realisation of what was about to happen, the beauty threw her head around but could only glimpse Marco out of the corner of her eye so looked up to find Daniel looking back at her knowingly. With a mischievous grin playing at the corner of his thin lips, the youth plunged into her warmth, her head spinning at the feeling of him stretching and filling her sensitised sheath, before tightening his grip on her to still her gyrating hips; holding her tight against him as the head of her brother's cock began pressing against her anus.

After being so brutally broken-in by the herculean Victor, her abused sphincter did not resist. Through the fog of fire and pulsing bliss, she felt an awesome pressure of hot rubbery flesh forcing its way through the tight gateway of her flawless arse, popping easily past the ring of muscle and pressing her into Daniel. It hurt, but not as before. There was no pain, no burning agony, only a momentary numbness followed by an uncomfortable strained tightness; like she was already being stretched to her limit with only the head inside her. However, Marco was not done and continued pressing his advantage, gently rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet, working centimetre after centimetre of his cock deep into the tight grip of her seamen slickened bowels. Whimpering softly, barely able to breathe through the intense sensation of her brother's dick slowly filling her back passage, causing goosebumps to erupt all over her body, Milla, acting on impulse, curled forward to bite down, hard, upon Daniel's shoulder, tasting a splash of copper against the salt of his skin as her inner walls clenched involuntarily around him. His jaw tight, chiselled muscles bulging with the strain of remaining still, he groaned as her teeth grated painfully on bone while her plush sheath convulsed in vice-like contractions around his hard shaft. Then finally, with one last push, Marco had completely buried his whole cock in her luscious derrière and the turbulent concoction of pleasure mixing with the feeling of sheer unparalleled fullness brought her to orgasm, right in the midst of her last.

They remained like that for a moment and in all her life, Milla had never felt so full. Pinned and suspended, sandwiched between her two young lovers, impaled upon their hard cocks, pressed fast against their hard bodies, their skin deliciously cool against the primal heat radiating from her core, it was as if every fibre of her being was stretching to accommodate these two studs. Visibly shaking as the force of the combined orgasms crashed over her, her pulse thundering in her ears and vision dancing with white dots flashing before her rolling eyes, she felt as if she was floating and the last coherent part of her brain realised she was in real danger of losing consciousness. The embrace was so erotic, however, that she couldn't have cared less and yearned for more as she began tingly from head to toe. Two...two cocks feel so good!

"Ohhh-wow...fuck! Even after getting fucked by Victor, your asshole is still so tight; but don't worry sis. I'll take care of that." she heard Marco promise through the haze fogging her thoughts, just as her orgasms began to ebb. He sounded far away, yet his mouth was so close to her ear that she could feel his breath on the back of her neck, and recognise that sinful, mischievous tone she knew all too well. Then, without further ado, she felt him drawing back, causing her entire body to shudder as her arse tensed, sucking at his shaft and trying to hold him in. He carried on regardless, his motions slow and purposeful, gradually dragging half his length from her bowel's embrace before pushing back in a little more firmly then repeating the proses, siring a rhythm that quickly had her squeezing her eyes shut in sensory overload.

Clinging to Daniel as if her life depended upon it, as though he was her very anchor to reality, a pained whimper escaped Milla, the slight sting of her muscles stretching to accommodate so much persisting until her arse began to relax, giving way to such a deep sense of pleasure. No doubt able to feel her body opening up to him, Marco held nothing back; withdrawing until only the bulbous crown remained inside her tight bowls then slamming back in, making his sister's eyes pop open in surprise.

"Aoohh! Ohhhh-yesss!" she moaned into Daniel's shoulder, her heart pounding and nails biting deep half-moons into the hard muscles of his back as she felt the solid heat of Marco's dick sawing in and out of her arse. The sensation was so intense and wildly exciting that she thought she would combust; and she could feel her body shaking, the pounding pressure, coupled with her awesome feeling of fullness and the huge cock pulsing and throbbing deep within her, flooding her senses with the rawest sense of pleasure. Yet before she could begin to comprehend this barrage of new sensations, Daniel broke his fast and resumed rolling his hips, churning and grinding into her warmth, and the feeling of them both suddenly moving inside her had her throwing her head back, a voiceless cry billowing from her rosy lips as every nerve in her clitoris went supernova.

Working together, the pair forged a relentless rhythm with one driving in while the other withdrew; thrusting-drawing-thrusting-drawing...

"Oh-my-god, oh-my-god, oh-my-holy...fuck!" Eyes wide and mewing breathlessly, Milla felt like she was about to combust from the delicious friction of both cocks moving inside her, rubbing against the thin membrane that divided them, making her pussy run wet with dew and sending bursts of white-hot fire surging along her nerves. It was torture; it was ecstasy, as absolute as it was unbearable. Losing herself in the feeling of being so full, so stretched, of arms encompassing her and hot flesh rubbing against her skin, Milla constantly needed to remind herself to breath as her sense of awareness leapt between the huge cock stretching her sex, the deep sense of fullness radiating through her arse and the needy throbbing of her clit. Overwhelmed, her body began adding its own motions, twisting and wriggling and riding the hard shafts, her muscles convulsing as the inner-walls of her pussy and rectum grew swollen and oversensitive, dissolving into writhing spirals of molten fire.

"Fuck... your pussy's getting tighter." Danny growled, the deep resonance of his voice sending hot shivers down her spine. It was then she noticed his handsome face tilted towards her, his jaw tight and those piercing blue eyes dark with lust, watching her with a smouldering intensity that had her stomach winding into tight knots. "And that expression is so sexy. Do you really love taking two cocks at once so much?" He was emphasising each word with a hard thrust, his pelvic bone teasing her clit mercilessly. "Why don't you tell us which you like best Milla? What's better, my dick in your pussy or your brother's in that tight little asshole?"

"Urghhh... I ca-can't decide... they both feel so good! Oh Fuck-oh fuck-oh fuck...I'm so-so full-oh fuck-fuck!" Deep down, she knew the question should have repulsed her, yet his words were so coarse and dirty, it only excited her further. "Ohhh boys... ohhh boys... oh-ohhh you're such bad, dirty boys... ohhh-my-god... I love it... fuck me harder... yes... yes..."

She was a vision of passion; rocking and bouncing and grinding between them, perky breasts jiggling, her features contorting with unearthly pleasure, and urging them on amidst ragged breaths, her orgasm building like a great black storm upon the horizon. This wasn't like it had been with Sean and his little friends. That had been so different, so violent and primitive, with them using her as a piece of meat, a tool for their own gratification. None of it could have prepared her for this, these sensations coursing through her veins like carnal wild fire. The intensity, the friction, the fullness, the sheer... feeling of it all, nothing was as it should be. She was just so sensitive, every feeling felt amplified and enhanced, pushing her towards the highest pinnacle of pleasure as heat, delicious glorious orgasmic fire, reached out from her core, spreading through every fibre of her being to consume her body and soul. Goddamn, it was too good. Nothing could have prepared her for this.

"Ohhh fuck Milla... your ass is amazing!" Marco groaned into her ear, his breath washing over the back of her neck and sending hot shivers down her spine. "It's so tight and slippery and-fuck-squeezing my dick so tightly... ughhh... god this is the greatest birthday present ever!"

Somewhere in the dark forgotten recess of her brain, Milla registered Danny growling something in response, but she couldn't make sense of his words through the sudden fog of pleasure blanketing her thoughts. A sparkle caught her eye, a twinkle of starlight falling though the heavens. Peering through the haze, she discerned a bead of sweet trickling down his neck, leaving a glistening trail down the stretched skin. Entranced, she leant forward to scoop up the bead of perspiration before dragging her tongue back up the slick, delighting in the salty flavour of his skin and drawing a low growl from Daniel, before taking the lobe of his ear between her teeth. She suckled it wantonly, her every thought focused on teasing the fleshy nub until an anonymous hand suddenly slapped her stretched backside and the shock of the delicious sting had her realising the lobe in a surprised gasp, her head rolling back onto Marco's shoulder. Not missing a beat, her brother claimed her mouth in a hungry kiss, his silky his tongue sweeping past her bruised and swollen lips to pillage her orifice while another set of lips suddenly envelop her right breast, sucking greedily and sending electricity zipping through her bosom.

Relishing their touch, her back curled, arching into Daniel's mouth as his tongue circles her pebbled nipple, offering herself to him while slipping one of her hands from his shoulder and dragging her manicured nails down his broad torso before coiling the limb back around Marco's neck. Drunk on the hot, tingling sensations that were coursing through her body, she kissed her brother back with equal hunger, teeth gnashing and tongues duelling, nearly devouring him with her need. Her senses were ablaze from the sensations rushing through her nervous system and her whole world suddenly shrunk down to just the feeling of the fierce fires raging in her core, the silky tongue circling and lashing her oversensitive bud, and the shafts sliding back and forth; impaling her, pounding her, fucking her. Oh God, she was so close, she felt like she was about to burst with glorious pleasure. This wasn't sex. She was sex. She was sex embodied and personified, from the molten fires raging in her core to the desperate need pulsing through her clit and the tingling in her fingertips. She was Aphrodite. She was Isis. She was Venus. She was the goddess and the moon and the stars above. Yes! I'm a slut, and god save me, I love it! I fucking love it! I-I...

"UUurrrggghhhhh..." Milla gasped, dragging her mouth from Marco's, before she threw her head back and a desperate, primitive sound of pure ecstasy burst from her lips as the sudden epiphany sent the tight knot of fiery tension at her centre supernova.

In that moment, time seemed to hold its breath and she had a sudden inexplicable sense of rising before the calm abruptly descended upon her. Frozen in a state of limbo, with all perceptions of time forgotten, her heartbeat roaring in her ears and her body vibrating with a subtle, inexpressible tension, she hung upon that precipice for what seemed an eternity before finally plummeting back down to earth, her climax surging over her with ragging intensity. Eyes rolling, muscles clenching, she desperately tried to give voice to her pleasure, but the words stuck in her throat and all that escaped was a strangled gasp before she began to tremble and writhe uncontrollably in her lovers' arms, the waves of pleasure ripping through her, sweeping her away on a tide of euphoria.

Daniel and Marco weren't done with her, however, and beneath the storm of fire and ecstasy Milla could feel them quickening inside her, their synchronised rhythm coming undone as her inner-walls convulsed around them, becoming rougher, wilder and more erratic, then falling apart completely.

Marco was the first to break.

"Oh fuck sis, It's so hot watching you cu-fuck-fuck..." he grunted, the moist warmth of his breath spilling over the sensitive spot that joined her neck and shoulder in short, quick gasps, before his mouth attacked the side of her neck, the wetness of his tongue swirling over her sweet spots in a way he knew drove her wild. He was close, the rational, almost dormant part of her mind warned, and true to her prediction, moments later his thrusts began hastening with the urgency of his nearing release. Her brother held nothing back, driving into her with a quick furious tempo that made her arse feel electrified and had her rebounding against Daniel's motions in the perfect angle for his pelvis to continue rubbing against her throbbing clit, the repeating friction against the little bundle of nerves causing sunspots to flicker before her eyes. Yet Danny only groaned at the feeling of her muscles clenching around him, the low sound reverberating through her bosom while his tongue flittered over her painfully stiff nipple. His strokes were growing ever more intense and purposeful, making her feel every inch, ridge and vein of the magnificent cock ramming into her, the mushroom-shaped head striking her deepest, sweetest spots with each plunge, birthing writhing tongues of white fire that surged through her pulsing core to the tips of her fingers and toes.

They were relentless, never slowing, their powerful hands squeezing the firm mounds of her arse with bruising intensity, supporting her and manipulating her, fucking her, pushing her on, dragging her orgasm out longer and longer, making her tingle from head to toe. They moved as one but at the same time with complete indifference to each other, together but also separate, one fucking her with wild abandon, the other playing her body with all the precision and skill of a London orchestra. Losing all control, she could do nought but cling to them for dear life, utterly at their mercy, their low moans filling her ears and the musky aroma of sex infesting every breath, the waves growing and lengthening and sweeping over her with greater and greater force until she could no longer tell where one ended and the next began.

"...Fucking dicks...ohhh yea...give them to me...yes...yes-yes-ah-ahh-aaooohhhhhh!" The words burst from her in a ragged cry as she tried to snatch life-preserving breaths amidst a crescendo of sobbing cries, the world spinning around their tangled bodies. Even before the waves had passed, her body was mounting the crest of another climax, the fires sweeping through her...no, she had to stop, needed to catch her breath, she r from couldn't take it, it was too good, too... Hot. I'm so...so hot...my pussy...my ass...they're melting Oohhh god... no! It's too much...I'm going crazy...I'm going...I'm going..."

Unable to stay in sync, they rammed into her with unbridled vigour, their hips slapping wetly against her skin as her nectar ran down her thighs in rivulets, each powerful thrust driving her against the next, so deep she could almost feel their cocks meeting in her stomach. Then, seemingly by chance, they both slammed into her at once and that sudden sweet shock of incredible fullness cast her spirit from her body, from the mass of tangled flesh, through the roof, into the night sky above, soaring through the heavens until, finally, darkness enveloped her.

*********************

Somewhere a phone was ringing.

It sounded far away, yet too near for her to ignore, like the subtle voice on the wind, whispering to her through the thick morning for and dragging from the warm cocoon that enveloped her.

Half-asleep and reluctant to lose the welcoming comfort of sleep's embrace, she rolled over and buried her face in her pillow, stubbornly trying to block out the interruption before groaning a low mournful sound; surrendering to the inevitable. With her eyes still shut and the phone's shrill ringing echoing in her ears, though sounding distinctly closer now, she sat up, causing the duvet covering her to cascade down her front, revealing her creamy skin and pert breasts. Stretching her arms out above her head, the muscles stiff from her long slumber, she then rubbed the sleep from her eyes with the base of her palm before opening them enough to discern the first grey light of dawn filtering into the room, shrouding it in gloom. Blurry eyed, she had to blink thrice before the world slipped into focus.

Milla didn't remember falling asleep. She felt exhausted, drained and so very weary. Her eyes were heavy and her throat parched with a salty, bitter flavour souring the back of her mouth. Oddly, there was also a dull, but oddly satisfying soreness throbbing in her lower abdomen. What recollections she had were like the memories of a dream she had just woken from but already forgotten, a dream of tangled, naked bodies writing in passion. She'd expected to awake in her bright cavernous bedroom, snuggled in her goose featherbed and luxurious Egyptian cotton duvet, but the weak morning light revealed a small cluttered chamber with poster adorned pale grey-blue walls. The air was heavy with a stale musky odour and wherever she looked there was rumpled clothing scattered across the dark charcoal carpet. Marco's bedroom!

Realisation dawned with an icy wash surging down her spine. Throwing off the sheets and scrambling out of bed, she bolted across the room, her long legs wobbling dangerously with every step, before diving for her jacket amidst the scattered garments. Fishing through the pockets, taunted by the repeating buzz of the vibrate alarm, she finally managed to withdraw the phone only to catch a momentary glimpse of Paul's photo caller ID before it died in her hand.

Cursing under her breath, she activated the screen. Sure enough, there were at least half a dozen missed calls from Paul, as well as twice that many texts and two, no doubt very scathing, audio messages. Releasing a heavy breath she hadn't realised she'd been holding, Milla had a sudden overwhelming urge to hurl the device to the floor and stomp on it. Like all directors, Paul could tend to overreact, though in this case she supposed his suspicions would not be entirely unjustified. No doubt there would be some very tricky questions to answer when she got home. And if the number of missed calls was any indication, it was going to take all of her skills to smooth this one over, and she certainly meant all of them-

Her head snapped up at the sound of rustling, eyes darting towards the source of the disturbance. Marco was asleep on the bed, rolling onto his side with one hand buried beneath a pillow while the other dragged a handful of the bedsheets to his chest, his narrow, boyishly handsome face covered by a stray wing of wispy, chocolate coloured hair. There was no sign of Daniel, though in the cold light of day, or rather early morning, she supposed that was probably a very good thing. In her current mood, she wasn't sure if she would have killed him, or pounced and taken him for another five rounds. The sight of her brother had a smile tugging at the corner of her lips. She loved Paul and she would miss him. They had had many good times together and the thought of losing him left a sickly feeling in the bottom of her gut. Yet if the day ever came when she had to choose, there would only ever be one winner. Yet that was by no means the sum of her troubles.

1...456789