Bitch Control Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fucking shit! This can't be true!!"

******************

1 DAY LATER

The morning hours came brushing with dew and a rising sun, buy by almost ten o' clock, a usual day had dawned. For Joe, the unusual aspect was staying up all night on the internet looking at photos of Lucy Pinder. He couldn't believe that the thought slipped his mind. He had never seen this woman before, could have never guessed she was a former English glamour model. Thinking about it, he still couldn't decide why her name was somewhat familiar to him before they met in his office on Monday morning. He couldn't stop himself from staying up and jacking off to old photos of her. The thoughts ran through his mind up until midnight of what he wanted to do with her. He knew exactly what she was speaking of with a 'different kinda workout'. She gave him the impression right away that she possibly enjoyed being put in her place by a strong man.

By the opening hour of the gym, Joe found himself sitting in his white chair within the corner of his room. His hands were stretched out over his head while his bare- feet were propped up on the foot stool. All he wore was a purple shirt with a Los Angeles Lakers basketball logo on it and a pair of white gym shorts. He was waiting for her, knowing that she would be arriving soon. At any moment, the door would swing open for her to walk in. All Joe thought about was the heat and intensity built up between the two of them in desire. Their time as trainer and client would eventually become a form of playing master and servant. From the corner of his eye, he thought he seen the light as the sound of a door opening was heart.

Lucy bit her lower lip as her heels loudly echoed over the floor. She had arrived today wearing a little black jacket hugging over her body. Underneath was a surprise, not something she wanted to spoil. Joe could immediately hear the heels loudly clacking and clicking over the floor. The door shut behind her and then she stepped in. At first, she couldn't find him in her line of vision among the room. it wasn't until she walked half way in, looking over the empty mats on the floor and work utilities, she seen he was over in his corner sitting by himself in the big white chair. Lucy walked over, the sound of her heels becoming louder with each step. When she stopped, she placed her hands on her hips and spoke. He didn't turn his head at all to greet her.

"So....Did you go online and look me up?"

When he didn't answer her, she walked in front of him. Her black heels stepping over the white mat on the floor. Joe looked up at her before giving her his classic shit- eating grin. Lucy's face was so beautiful, she had dark eyeliner and her long brown hair was split down the middle. The man slowly nodded his head while looking at her behind his foot stool.

"Yeah, I did. I spent quite a look looking at your boobs."

"Ohhhhh, did you Joe? You haven't really seen them yet."

"I saw pictures of them, that counts right?"

Lucy just smiled and shook her head. Joe decided to taunt her with his words.

"What about the millions of horny guys that look at those pictures? Let me ask you something Lucy: do you take pleasure knowing men jack off to your big boobs? They probably stay up all night thinking about covering them in cum."

"Listen to you! Are you confessing what you want to do to me?"

"No, I wouldn't ever confess my dirty thoughts to a woman."

"Not even me?"

"Not even you."

She frowned hearing his reply. All Joe did was smile back. She could tell he had some vibe of a jerk to him. It wasn't exactly clear yet that he was taunting her while she put on her innocent little act. Joe spoke up.

"That was nice of you to leave me your phone number."

"I was about to ask you, why didn't you call or text me last night? I figured you were intimidated."

"Me being intimidated by you? No, I had a famous client last month. Much more famous than you."

The last line of his speech was somewhat insulting. Lucy didn't let it bother her ego though. She just bit her lower lip before responding.

"Was it a she?"

"Yep."

"What did you do with her, Joe?"

Rising up from his chair, Joe looked down into her eyes as he stood just inches away from her. His foot stool was the only thing standing between their bodies. Lucy never broke eye contact as he answered her back.

"We had a different kinda workout on a Friday afternoon."

"Oh, so you like getting laid on Friday's?"

"Sometimes. Anyways, I made her take her clothes off...then I made her take my clothes off."

He put his hand on Lucy's shoulder. She looked down just for a moment before gazing back into his eyes while he continued speaking.

"She was a cute blonde haired and blue eyed model. The all American type girl, and she had huge boobs."

Laughing to himself, he continued.

"I told her they were big hooker tits. That's what I called them. You've got big hooker tits too, Lucy."

Slightly giggling, she bit her lower lip while looking into his eyes. The busty British woman responded.

"That's quite a funny nickname, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but it sticks for you. You've got some nice big hooker tits, the British variant I'll add. How is that?"

Lucy just smiled before nodding. His hand moved from her shoulder as she responded.

"It's cute, I like it. So what did you do with her?"

"What do you think I did with her? I told her to get naked and then take my clothes off. I fucked her mouth first, to set in the tone of how I like to play."

"Did you make her fuck you with her...big hooker tits?"

Joe nodded.

"Yeah, now you know what I have planned for you ahead of time."

She bit her lower lip. Her suspicions seemed true about him thus far. He was a man that liked to be in control. Lucy enjoyed a dominant man like him, if they knew how to use her body correctly as she was built. So far, he seemed to be just the type of man to use her breasts for what they were made for. Joe sank back down in his chair, continuing to stare back up at her. Now was time for the final question before they were to begin.

"Let me ask you something, Lucy. I go by one of two nicknames so what's it gonna be that you call me? Big Joe or Duke?"

Thinking for a moment, she looked up at the ceiling and then back at him once her decision was made.

"How about Duke?"

"Duke? Are you sure, baby?"

She nodded her head.

"Yeah, I've known a lot of guys that go by Mr. Big, Duke sounds more unique."

"You ready for a real workout?"

Nodding again, Lucy smiled. Joe then spoke in a stern voice back to her.

"Good, now take your fucking clothes off!"

Obeying his command, she unbuttoned her jacket and quickly worked to get it off her body and onto the floor. Lucy stood in nothing but a matching black bra and thong. She leaned over, giving him a great view of her cleavage while she grabbed her left heel. Joe instantly protested her move.

"Oh no, keep the heels on!"

"You like my heels, Duke?"

"Yeah, I like 'em baby."

She smiled and he winked at her. Leaning back up Lucy ran her hands to her back and then looked in his eyes while she slowly undid the strap holding her huge breasts in the bra. As it snapped off, she quickly pulled it and tossed the bra to the floor. Joe dropped his jaw.

"My god, look at those things."

Lucy ran her hands up her breasts, holding them up close so he could see them. Joe leaned up in his chair, stretching his hands out. She got the hint that he wanted to touch her breasts. She leaned forward and held them up for his grasping hands. Joe softly caressed the before he slowly squeezed his hands over her tits. She closed her eyes and moaned while he felt her nipples harden up under the palms of his hands.

"Are these what you would call big hooker tits?"

"Oh, fuck yeah. God, these are amazing. I was thinking last night, you have the greatest boobs I have ever seen in my life."

Dropping her lower lip, she gasped before speaking.

"Oh my god! You mean that!?"

"Now that I've seen them in person, yeah. I do mean that, now I want you to take my clothes off baby."

He instantly lost track of time. Forgetting that she had not removed her thong yet. Lucy wanted to correct him, but she knew better. For she had experience with dominant men, knowing just the fact that their word was all that mattered. She leaned down while he still ran his hands over her breasts. She grabbed the bottom end of his shirt and went to pulling it over his head. He let go of her tits so his shirt could come off. After Lucy was finished, she lowered herself down to her knees. The foot stool was in her way.

"Move that too, get it outta your way."

His words commanded her to push aside his foot stool, something she did first. Joe stood up, looking down at her as she grabbed the front of his gym shorts and began to tuck it down at the same time with his underwear. The busty model looked into his eyes while his hard cock sprang free from it's nest. She wanted to wrap her hand around his cock, but he didn't order her to do that, just yet. He stepped out of his shorts and underwear once they were a pile on the floor. Joe then reached down and grabbed Lucy's hair from the back of her head. She knew what was going to come in the following minutes. Looking down into her eyes, he grabbed his cock with his free hand and then pulled her hair to get her attention.

"Ready baby?"

Nodding like before, Lucy licked her lips.

"Yeah, I'm ready! Give me that cock!"

Her lips parted, opening her mouth while Joe pushed her head down and allowed his cock to enter her oral hole. Lucy's hands went down to her legs, keeping them below as he began to slowly move his hips and thrust his cock into her mouth. Closing her lips around his cock, a muffled moan escaped her lips as he moved back and forth. Joe pushed her head all the way down, forcing his entire length to push down her throat. Holding Lucy there for a few seconds, she gagged and choked. Her eyes watered up and then he pulled her back, giving her a release of air. A few strings of saliva dangled from her lips back to his cock.

"Spit on it."

Following the order, Lucy flicked hrer tongue over her lips and then spit on his cock. Her eyes looked back into his as she felt him pushing the head of his dick past her lips. Locking eye contact, she felt him slide his entire length back down into her mouth. Joe began to buck his hips, fucking her mouth like before.

"MMM- GWAH- KWAH- GWAH- GWAK- KWAH- KAH."

Her mouth created numerous sucking sounds as she slobbered all over his rod. Eventually, Joe pushed her mouth all the way down and held her there. Just like before, she too his entire length into her mouth while her lips buried at the base. Lucy held it there for several seconds until gagging. Her eyes teared up, this time ruining her eye liner as it began to run down the corners of her eyes. Joe pulled her head slowly. She moaned into his cock until her lips came off the head with a pop noise. Joe smiled down at her like a jerk. He noticed the smearing dark eyeliner and tears and decided to taunt her with his words.

"What's the matter, baby? You're a big girl aren't you? I thought you could handle my cock."

Lucy couldn't believe his words, truly teasing her as he owned her mouth with his rod. She was bound and determined now to prove her point to him. Before he pushed her head back down, she squeezed her lips around his cock and began to bob her head up and down it. Joe was impressed at her new motivation and he began to thrust his his forward, fucking her mouth while a slimy string of saliva dripped from the right corner of her lips down to her big tits. Soon enough, Lucy's mouth was making slobbering and sucking noises yet again.

"GWAK- GWAK- GWAH- KAH- MMM- KWAH."

Joe groaned and pushed her mouth all the way down on his dick, just like before. Lucy gagged before he pulled her head up and released his rod from her mouth. Long strings of saliva sway back from her mouth to his dick. She took a deep breath before moaning and spitting on his dick. He moved his hands over to his hips. Standing tall, as he watched one of the most beautiful glamour models of the world. She wrapped her little hand around the shaft and looked into his eyes before spitting on it. Lucy wanted to prove to him, she didn't have to be told to do it. Her soft pink lips moved to the head and she kissed it.

He then grabbed a hold of his cock and then put his right hand back into her hair. He held Lucy in place as he began to slap his cock up against her right cheek. 'Mmmmm' Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. She closed her eyes and moaned as she felt his saliva coated rod slapping across her cheek. Her hands moved back to her legs, resting them in place while he had his fun toying around with his big dick and smacking it over her face. Joe was ready to put her big tits to use. It's all he thought about last night while searching her images on the internet. Lucy's Pinders were made to be fucked. Looking over his shoulder, he moved to sit back down while holding her hair.

"Come on, get over here."

Pulling her hair, he sat down as he tugged Lucy towards him. His legs stretched while he sat down in the chair. She was positioned right in the middle, starring up at him with his hard cock springing up. Joe nodded to her while he let go of the back of her head.

"It's time to put those big hooker tits to use, baby. Wrap 'em around my cock."

"As you wish!"

Lucy looked down at his rod standing straight up for her. She gripped her hands around her huge breasts and then leaned in, smashing them around his hard cock.Joe moaned, watching his long thick meat shaft completely disappear between the folds of her massive tits. She began to slowly pump her breasts up and down while starring into his eyes. The result brought much satisfaction upon his approval. While she moaned and looked at him, his eyes were watching the show that her tits created. Joe moaned aloud in joy.

"Pump 'em up and down, baby. Yeah! Just like that!"

Each time her immense boobs moved, his cock was devoured between them. Occasionally, the head of his rod would poke up as she moved her breasts up and down, over and over. Lucy slowly pumped her breasts, allowing him to enjoy every moment of her massive tits fucking his cock. She knew this is what she was built for with a large rack. She also knew the three important rules on how to deliver a great titty fuck: #1. Keep it tight at all times, #2. Use your hands to apply pressure, and #3. Never forget to make eye contact. Lucy didn't speak a word, only moans were heard from her mouth while she continued to fuck Joe with her amazing big breasts.

The man sat in his white chair like a king. He grinned the smile of a winner, feeling like a champion of the world as Lucy pumped those breasts up and down over his cock. It brought so much excitement to him, to have this woman use her famous assets and pleasure him this way. He was in complete control, she obeyed his every word so far. While it was an amazing feeling to have her breasts pump up and down over his cock, he was already thinking about what was going to end up happening. He was going to cum, she knew it too. The look over his face was a clear giveaway as he began to curl his face up. Lucy just smiled back at him, rocking her breasts up and down as she titty fucked him. Soon Joe spoke up.

"Lucy, baby..."

"Yes, Duke?"

Taking in a deep breath, he replied back to her. He loved the sound of her strong British voice calling him 'Duke'.

"Get up for me."

His request caught her by surprise, but she didn't protest him. She let go of her breasts, freeing his American jock cock from the trap of British tit- flesh. Lucy stood up in her heels. Joe began to rise from his chair and then she offered him a hand, helping pull him up. He gave her a smile as they stood together.

"Good girl, thank you Lucy."

Reaching in to cup her chin with his fingers, he held her face up and then leaned down to press his lips to hers. Lucy couldn't believe they waited all this time before kissing. He kissed her passionately, dancing his tongue against hers as she wrapped her arms around his neck, never wanting to end the kiss. As their lips eventually parted, he smiled back at her.

"Come on, I want you to bend over on all fours for me. Right over this couch, baby. I want you to assume the fucking position!"

Without saying a word, she simply turned to the couch and stepped to it. She liked how he could be romantic, then turn around and give her a stern order just like that. Her heels clicked and clacked loudly before she bent over and pushed her thong covered ass out to him. Lucy gasped before calling out.

"Oh, no! I forgot to take my thong off earlier!"

His hand softly caressed her back while responding.

"Relax, baby. You've been a good girl so far. You're also a pretty good kisser, I gotta say that."

She giggled before softly replying.

"Thank you!"

"I'm gonna take your thong off myself."

Leaning down, Joe ran his hands over her hips and down her lovely legs. He moved his head to the point he could grip her thong between his teeth. He then quickly began to pull it down. Lucy gasped and moaned once she realized what he was doing. She looked over her shoulder and down, feeling the thong fall down her smooth skin. Once it was down past her ankles, she stepped her heels out of it. Joe remained on his knees, looking at her soft entrance hole drenched in wetness. That was not the hole he planned to finish himself in, but it was lovely enough to kiss softly. Lucy moaned when she felt him kiss over her sweet pussy lips.

Once he was standing tall back on his feet, Lucy could see his shadow from over her before she felt both of his hands over her ass cheeks. She moaned while feeling him pull them apart. Joe used his left hand and grabbed his cock, rubbing the head up against her wet pussy. While teasing her, she moaned but didn't say a word. He simply loved the sound of her strong English accent moaning out to him. Lucy closed her eyes, figuring that she knew what was about to happen to her luscious body. Joe pulled his cock forward and then pressed the head into the entrance of her dark hole. Lucy's eyes opened wide as she felt his cock pushing into her ass. The busty British babe moaned loudly as Joe slid his long shaft into her tight ass.

"OH MY GOD!!"

He had caught her by surprise, this wasn't what she expected. Lucy always did enjoy it when a man took her ass, this shock was well worth it. Gasping her breath, she moaned out loudly while he began to thrust his hard rod into her. Her hands reached up, gripping the top of the couch as he began to pump harder into her ass. Joe planted his left hand over her ass cheek while reaching his right hand up and gripping her shoulder.

"God, this ass is so fucking tight!"

"OHHHH, YEAH!!! TAKE IT, TAKE MY ASS!! MMM, HARDER!!!"

Panting and moaning, Lucy lowered her left hand to finger herself. She began to push her middle finger frantically into her pussy while taping her ring and index fingers. Each time, his hard rod pounded into her ass and his balls slapped up against the underside of her nice booty. Joe didn't stop, pumping his hard cock into her ass over and over. He looked down and noticed her fingers moving over her soft mound and then chuckled.

"The fuck are you doing down there, baby? Trying to play piano?"

The joke was ill- timed. Lucy couldn't laugh as all she could think of was the pleasure, feeling his hard cock pound into her ass over and over. Joe was so close to blowing his load, and this was just the place he wanted to. Slowing down his thrusts, he pumped into her ass slower. Counting to himself with the final thrusts; one...two......three.