Bitch Control Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did I tell you, man? She's fucking class."

Sam chuckled.

"Yeah, classy coming into a gym dressed to kill. You like you're all set for a night on the town."

Lucy giggled at his words. For Sam, it was the first time he ever heard Lucy Pinder speak. He had looked at her from magazines and on the internet for years and knew of being from English, but he had never heard her voice. She was so sexy, even when speaking.

"I quite missed my Duke over the weekend, what's your name?"

"Call me Sam."

"Nice to meet you Sam, I'm Lucy."

"I know exactly who you are. Oh fuck, this is like a dream come true. I never would've thought I'd get this opportunity in life."

The sound of Sam's voice was enough to tell her just how badly he was anticipating this day. She got the hint somewhat, just due to him wearing the black robe over his nude body. Lucy turned to look at Joe and spoke again.

"Are we ready to begin? I know you guys gotta be horny. I can feel it in here."

"Fuck yeah, I'm ready!"

Joe spoke first. All Sam did was smirk and nod back at her. He spoke after his friend.

"Ready when you are. Let's see what you got, sexy bitch."

Lucy took two steps back. While she got herself ready, Joe went on and took his shirt off. Sam didn't move an inch. All three of them stood together, the two men watching Lucy. She threw her hands into her hair. Gritting her teeth, she teased both men before she grabbed at the straps over her shoulder. Her dress was a one piece outfit, easy to push right down. Her huge breasts popped out first. She heard one of the men gasp as her big boobs were exposed.

"Holy mother of god. I always knew those tits were fantastic in the pictures."

"Hell yeah, man! I told her those are big hooker tits!"

Sam sighed. Lucy pushed the remainder of her dress down, exposing that she had no bra or thong underneath the dress whatsoever. She stood naked to both of them in nothing but her heels and gold jewelry. She kicked the dress behind her before raising her hands to her hips. Her pussy was dripping wet, shaved from over the weekend. Both men had looks of shock on their face. The woman's beauty was enough to knock them right out. Sam spoke up.

"You let this man give your boobs some cheesy nickname like that?"

Lucy giggled.

"Oh, what? Big hooker tits? I thought it was adorable."

Joe glared at Sam. His friend just grinned back at him, it was always funny how easy they could aggravate one another Lucy took a deep breath before calling out.

"Alright, I think we're ready. I shall go down to my knees, I want your big cocks in my hands!"

"Fine by me."

Joe stood on her left while Sam was on the right side. The black man pulled apart his robes and let them fall to the floor, exposing his nude body. Sam had an athletic build, similar to Joe's. The only difference besides skin color was a heavy number of tattoos all up his right arm and chest. Lucy quickly moved her right hand towards his big black snake, wrapping her fingers around it. Joe pushed his gym shorts down as quickly as possible and then Lucy looked up at him while her left hand found his hard cock. Within seconds, both men were moaning as her hands worked their cocks simultaneously.

"Are you really gonna take both of our dicks, Lucy?"

Her eyes looked up at Sam. She smirked, still stroking their poles in her hands.

"Yeah, that's the plan."

"You are one dirty fucking bitch."

"Thank you, I like that nickname."

Lucy giggled. She quite liked a 'bitch' nickname every now and then. It had been some time since a man was brave enough to use that word affectionately to describe her. Her hands still wanked their hard rods. She licked her lips and decided on which one to taste first. She moved towards Sam, but not before she glanced back at Joe and winked at him. Focusing on the dark meat, Lucy opened her mouth and pushed her pink lips over the head. Her right hand pushed to the base of Sam's big black cock, as her left hand continued to stroke Joe's pole. She began to slowly bob her head up and down, slobbering all over Sam's long black cock.

Joe moaned as he felt Lucy's hand pumping his dick up and down. He couldn't help but notice that Sam's cock was somewhat bigger than his. In his mind, he estimated it was at least one inch longer. Was that why Lucy went to him first? His ego had to be inflated after this newly found revelation. He couldn't bear knowing another man had a bigger dick than him. Sam moaned to the British glamour goddess until she came up to release his shaft from her mouth with a pop noise. Shen then turned to her left and smiled at Joe. Lucy licked her lips and then spit on Joe's cock. All before she enveloped her lips around the head and pushed it into her mouth. Just like before, she used her right hand to wank Sam's cock while she was bobbing her head up and down on Joe's meat.

"God, what a dirty bitch. Look at how she sucks dick, she fucking loves it."

"Yeah man, I told you! Lucy is something else!"

She moaned over Joe's meat as she listened to Sam's words, the two men bragging aloud. Once again, she was turned on more as he called her a 'bitch'. Lucy alternated their cocks from her mouth. Moving back to the right after she made another pop sound coming off Joe's dick. She spit on Sam's long black dick before pushing her lips back down on it. Like before, her left hand went to stroking Joe's dick. The busty girl continued alternating her lips over both cocks. Strings of saliva dripped her the corners of her mouth as she slobbered and sucked on their dicks. Over and over, she repeatedly changed and alternated between their dicks. Sam was the first one to speak up.

"You ready to get your mouth fucked?"

Her eyes looked up at the man and she nodded. Lucy swiftly responded.

"Yeah! I've been ready! You want to fuck my mouth with your big black cock?"

Sam responded by placing back of his hands down in her hair. Lucy let go of Joe's cock and opened her mouth wide. Sam pushed her head down, his black dick pushing in as she gagged on it at first. Lucy kept her mouth wide open as he began to buck his hips and ram his rod back and forth into her mouth.

"Ohhh, yeah! That's it! Take my fucking cock, you dirty bitch!!"

"GWAH- GWAK- GWAH- KWAH- GWAH- GWAH- KWAH."

Her jaws repeatedly made various sucking and slobbering noises as Sam proceeded to fuck her mouth. Joe simply stood there and watched. His friend moaning, having the time of his life as Lucy's hair went waving all over the place. Her big tits bounced as her mouth pushed back and forth.

"KWAH- GWAH- KWAH- GWAH- GWAK- GWAH."

After a good bit of time bucking his back and forth, fucking her beautiful mouth, Sam stopped. He moved his hands from her hair and released his rod from her lips. A flood of spit ran down her chin and to her tits. Lucy caught her breath, but she felt a hand reach down from the left side and grab her hair. While tugging her to the left, Joe looked down at her and spoke to catch her attention.

"Come on baby, my turn!"

Joe's saliva coated rod smacked up against her cheek. Lucy looked into his eyes before quickly wrapping her lips around it. Now it was Sam's turn to stand back and watch as his friend began to fuck her mouth. Joe moved his hand to the back of her head. Her hair waved in her face as he began to thrust his hips and force his cock back and forth between her lips.

"GWAK- GWAK- GWAH- GWAK- KWAH- KWAH."

"Take that fucking cock, baby! Yeah!!"

While her mouth made more sucking noises, Lucy right hand grasped for Sam's dick. He grabbed her wrist to guide her fingers back to his black shaft. She gripped it and began to stroke it hard while Joe was determined to try and outdo his friend with fucking her mouth. Her hand pumped Sam's shaft while Joe pushed her lips all the way down to the base of his cock. Lucy proved that she could multi- task, at the same time her lips were buried at the base of Joe's shaft and he stopped bucking his hips. He held her there until he heard her gag. Her eyes watered up as Joe pulled her head back up, releasing his dick from her lips with a flood of saliva.

"I think your tits need some cock."

Lucy slowly caught her breath, swallowing back as she heard Sam's voice. She looked back up at both the men. Joe had a look of pleasure over his face while Sam was smirking. She ran her hands down, grasping for her huge breasts as she held them up. Before she could speak, Sam blurted his words out.

"Yeah, there ya go! Hold 'em up for me. Get your hair outta the way too, behind your shoulders."

Taking a deep breath, Lucy let go of her tits and followed his command. She straightened her hair directly behind her shoulders. Lucy thought that maybe was the time to use her ponytail to get her hair in order, but she passed on the idea for now. Once she was ready, she licked her lips and looked up at him while holding her tits apart. Joe simply stood there and watched. Sam guided his big black cock between her luscious giant white breasts. Lucy smashed her tits together, trapping his cock between them and then raised her neck. She looked into the man's eyes, gritting her teeth as he began to pump his hard dick between her breasts.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck!! Goddamn, her big ass titties are fucking amazing!"

Each time Sam thrust his hard black shaft forward, the head of his massive pole would rub over her neck. His balls pushed up against the underside of her giant boobs. Lucy's gold hoop ear rings jiggled around a bit, but she refused to break eye contact. With her teeth still gritted, she began to tease him while he pumped his dick between her breasts.

"You like how my boobs feel around your hard dick?"

"Ohhhhh, yes I do. Dirty bitch, you were made to have your tits fucked!"

"Mmmmmmmm, yeah!"

Her moaning voice sounded like music to his ears. Sam continued to thrust his cock between her glorious boobs, all while Joe stood there simply watching. He felt a bit left out, so he stood behind Lucy and began to slap his cock over her forehead from behind. Since her neck was arched up and she still looked into Sam's brown eyes, she found herself in a bit of a struggle. She didn't want to break eye contact with the man, but she couldn't neglect Joe of pleasure. Arching herself back a bit, she licked Joe's dick with her tongue until Sam finally stopped pumping his dick between her tits. He grabbed his cock, pulling it free of her massive tit flesh. As Lucy was free, the man looked back at Joe and spoke.

"I'm ready to fuck her."

"Yeah, me too. I wanna be in her ass."

Lucy looked up at both men before she rose up from her knees. While facing Sam, she smiled and grabbed his cock with her left hand. She then turned to look at Joe and wrapped the fingers of her right hand around his pole. Softly moaning, she spoke to them both.

"You both wanna fuck me at the same time, right? I'm a big girl, I can handle it."

She winked at Joe, remembering when he taunted her last week. The man just smiled back at her. Lucy's heels clacked on the floor as she stepped towards the big white couch. Holding both of them by the cock, she forced them to walk with her. As she faced Sam, she let go of their dicks after reaching the couch. Lucy ran her hands up his chest before kissing his lips. The man moaned into her mouth. After breaking apart their lips, he sat down on the couch. Lucy straddled him and then sank her knees down on the couch as she lowered herself into Sam's lap.

The man lowered his hand, guiding his rod to slip into the wet folds of her pussy. Lucy moaned feeling him inside of her. She kissed Sam again before pushing her big white tits to his face. Sam was in heaven feeling his cock pushing into her pussy. That was one pleasure, but it was even better having her big breasts smashing up against his face. Lucy arched her back forward. She used her hands to cup the back of Sam's head and then she looked over her shoulder at Joe. The other man had stepped around from behind the couch and used his hands to pull apart her ass cheeks. Lucy looked at him before biting her lower lip.

"Go ahead, I know you want to! Fuck me in the ass! I want both of your hard cocks pumping in and outta me!"

Stepping forward, Joe didn't waste anymore time. He guided his cock into her dark little hole, listening as Lucy began to cry out. Once his cock was pushed into her ass, the man began to slowly thrust forward. At the same time, Sam bucked his hips forward to push his cock back and forth into her pussy. Lucy gasped at the feeling of both of their hard rods pumping in and out of her holes.

"Oh my....GOD!!! OHHHHHH, YEAH!! YEAH, THAT'S IT!! MMMMM, FUCK ME!!!"

One after the other, Sam and Joe pumped their cocks into the busty glamour model. Lucy moved her hands, pushing up on the couch as Sam's face was finally free of her large boobs. He took a deep breath, watching her tits bounce as he bucked his hips and pushed his dick in and out of her pussy. All the while, Joe was pounding her ass with his hard rod. Lucy threw her head back, her hair waving all the other place as she screamed out.

"YES, YES, YESSSS!!!!! OH MY GOD, FUCK ME!!! YES, FUCK ME!!!!"

Grunting was heard among both men, but they didn't utter a word. Lucy continued to breath in heavy, closing her eyes while moaning out. They still pounded their dicks into her.

"OHHHH, GOD!! OHHH, FUCK ME!! MMMMM, MAKE ME CUM!!!"

Instantly, Sam took a deep breath and cried out.

"Oh, shit! I'm gonna end up busting my nut if I don't get outta this pussy!"

"Come on, man! I'll get her up!"

Lucy paid no attention to the men speaking but heard their words. She felt Joe's cock exit her ass, freeing her back door. Sam didn't want to cum just yet. He planned to empty his balls near the end, that way he could truly make her face into a mess. Lucy turned to look at Joe from over her shoulder. He reached down to grab her arm and help her off his friend. Her heels stomped over the floor and then she turned to Joe, he had a new position in mind.

"Bend over for me, baby!"

"Not just yet, one thing first!"

After replying to him, she grabbed his head within her hands and pressed a kiss over his lips. They moaned into each other's mouths before pulling their lips apart. Joe looked back into her eyes, ready to give her an order.

"Baby?"

"Yes, Duke?"

"Assume the position."

She obeyed his order, giving him a smile before she lowered herself down to her knees on the floor. Her hands planted over the surface floor next to the couch. Sam just stood there watching as Joe came behind her and slid his cock back into her pussy. Lucy wanted to reach her climax and Joe wasn't going to refuse her of that pleasure. She ran her hand over her face as her body began to rock back and forth. Her big tits bounced from under her. Joe reared his hand back and slapped the left cheek of her ass.

"Fuck yeah!! That's my baby right there, yeah!"

His hand came smacking down over her ass again. Lucy whimpered, moaning out to him as her body rocked. She was so close to her climax, it was all she could think about. Sam sat on the couch watching, the sound of Joe's hand striking over her ass could loudly be heard through the room. The busty model moaned.

"Oh my god, I'm so close!! I'm almost- OH!"

Spank! His hand struck down hard over her ass, startling her from speaking. Lucy swallowed her breath and closed her eyes. She gasped for breath before screaming out as she felt her body tense up.

"OHHH...OHHHH, YEAHHHH!!! OHHHH, GOD!!!"

The sound of her voice screaming echoed all throughout the large gym room. While Sam sat on the bed, he looked down at her and smirked. He was impressed with how hard she hit an orgasm to belt out in a high pitch voice like that. Joe took a few steps back, allowing his rod to slither out of her warm pussy. His dick was drenched in her juices. He stepped over until reaching out to grab her hair.

"Come on baby, clean that cock!"

Lucy moaned until she looked at his dick, dripping from her juices. She wrapped her lips around it and then began to quickly bob her head up and down. She obeyed his every command, clearly showing to Sam that she was a submissive lover. Joe removed his hand from her hair while she moaned into his rod. 'Mmmmmm', he felt the vibrations going through his body. Once Lucy had sucked all her juices from his dick, she came up with a loud pop noise.

"Wow, do you always lick your juices up?"

She looked back at Sam who spoke.

"Only when I make her clean my dick."

Joe answered for her. Lucy giggled from the floor. Sam spoke directly to her.

"I like to taste some pussy, you mind if I lick you? You're a dirty bitch, I can clean that pussy out real nice."

"Mmmmm, I would like that."

After replying to Sam, she licked her lips and gazed up at Joe to answer him.

"I want you to push your cock between my boobs next, while he's eating me."

"That's fine, baby. Come on, let's get you up on the couch."

Lucy raised herself back up and then she let Joe show her the position on the couch. It was almost the same position from Friday, just on the opposite end of the couch. She laid down, her head just under the arm rest of the couch. Joe sank one of his knees down in the couch to straddle her stomach while his other leg dangled off. At the same time, Sam walked around the opposite end of the couch and leaned over where her pussy remained in his line of sight. Her hands went to her giant boobs, pulling them apart to allow Joe to slither his cock between them. Once in the passage way, she smashed them together to trap his dick. Within a few seconds, she could feel Sam's tongue licking over her clit.

"OH- Ohhhhhhh, yes!"

She smiled while looking into Joe's eyes. Lucy made it a job to never break eye contact when a man was fucking her tits. She gasped her breath, feeling Sam's tongue slither into her pussy as Joe began to pump his cock between her tits. Joe grunted as he began to thrust his hard rod between her breasts, pounding them.

"God, I just love your big hooker tits!"

He reached his left hand down, grabbing the back of her head. Lucy had gritted her teeth but parted them to let out a soothing moan. The look in Joe's eye was one of intensity, she could easily see that he was having the time of his life between her boobs. Over and over his hard cock pumped between them. She gasped her breath before crying out loudly.

"Oh, ohhhh, yeah!! Mmmmmm!!!"

Sam's tongue was pushing into her back and forth, almost like a snake. He caused Lucy to wiggle her legs around. It was difficult for her to focus eye contact with Joe as the other man licked her sweet entrance over and over. As Joe was pumping between her breasts, he screamed out.

"OHHHHH, YEAH! FUCK YES!! I'M GONNA CUM!!"

Hearing his friend speak, Sam instantly came up from her pussy and put his hand on Joe's shoulder. Alerting his friend, he yelled out.

"Hey, now wait just a fucking minute! Don't blow your load yet, I got an idea!"

Taking in a deep breath and sighing, Joe came to a stop. Lucy let go of her breasts, but the two men chatted for a moment. Joe responded to his friend.

"What's your idea?"

"She's a dirty bitch. Let's make her into one."

"Oh..."

She giggled before replying.

"You wanna cover me down in cum?"

Stepping away from the couch, Sam walked over to look at her face. He nodded his head before replying.

"Yeah, I want to drown you in it."

"All over my face?"

"Yep, right where it should be."

"Mmmmm, that would be sexy."

With a giggle, Lucy bit her lower lip after replying. Joe remembered the first time he fucked Lucy, how he missed the opportunity to blast her face in his seed. He was determined not to let that opportunity pass, especially not when in the presence of another man. The man began to rise up, moving off her stomach from the couch. He looked back at Sam and spoke