Bitch Control Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want us to cum on her together or not? I'm pretty fucking close right now."

"Nah, you can go first. I want to see what you can do."

"Hold on just a minute, please!"

From behind them on the couch, Lucy had sat up. She took the ponytail band from around her wrist and began to gather her hair up. Applying the pony tail, her hair was pinned up and hanging over her shoulder. She brought the little band for a reason and this was just the perfect time to use it, to give them both a clear view of her face to blow their hot steamy loads. Joe snapped his fingers and pointed down to the floor. The man began to stroke his cock as he watched Lucy obeying his command. With her hair neatly wrapped up in a pony tail, it whipped around from her back before she lowered herself down to her knees. Joe reached his right hand to grip the back of her head as Lucy looked into his eyes. She licked her lips.

"Open your mouth, baby."

Parting her lips, the busty model looked into his eyes while he pushed his rod into her mouth. Lucy figured since he had just fucked her tits, maybe he wanted her to slobber all over his rod before the final explosion. Lucy gagged as he pushed her lips all the way down to the base of his cock. She sucked, slobbering on it as he began to slowly buck his hips forward and back.

"GWAK- GWAH- GWAK- KWAH- GWAH."

He pushed her lips all the way down the base of his cock. As Lucy held his rod down her throat, she gagged and her eyes watered up. Joe grunted as he was finally ready. He pulled her hair, forcing his cock out of her mouth as saliva strings dangled down. While still gripping her hair, he began to stroke his cock with his left hand and aiming it to her face. Lucy closed her eyes, for she knew what was about to come. She opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out.

"Oh...OHHHHHH, FUCK...FUCK YEAH, TAKE THAT CUM BABY!!"

Joe grunted as a hard wave of cum shot out of his rod and drenched over her left eyelid and into her hair. Another burst of cum went over her left cheek. He pulled her hair, forcing her head up a bit so he could shoot a thick string of cum down her right cheek. Another blast of cum went on the left side of her nose and streaking up to her forehead. Little drops went into her hair. His warm seed coated her face with another wad of cum drenching over her right cheek and dripping down her neck. As his load was beginning to lose steam, Joe continued stroking and layered another string over her left cheek. Taking in a deep breath, he pushed his dick over her tongue. The last spurts of his cum shot into her oral hole.

"Ohhhhh, man. That was so fucking good."

Lucy opened her eyes after hearing Joe's words. He pulled her hair forward so his cock could sink into her mouth. She got the hint and closed her lips, sucking on it as she milked the final drops of his cum over her tongue. After he was done, he pulled his rod from her mouth as a string of saliva dripped down. Lucy opened her eyes, as she felt him rub his dick over the right side of her face, up against her nose.

"Thank you."

A sigh of relief was heard from the man in front of her. Joe could not believe that Lucy remembered to thank him for his cum, just like Friday. As he was finished with her, Joe walked away. Her face was drenched in a mess of cum, and yet she still had one more cock ready to explode for her. Sam looked down at her with a big grin on his face.

"Now you're really a dirty fucking bitch. Ready to get even filthier?"

The other man stepped forward, swinging his black pole towards her face. Look swallowed the cum in her mouth and then nodded up at him.

"Yeah, you wanna cum for me too?"

"Not yet. Fuck me with those big ass titties one last time."

A strand of cum dripped from her right cheek while Lucy moved her hands down to grip her massive breasts. She held them up for him while looking in his eyes. The cum all over her face was shiny with the light in the room. Joe moved to the couch, sitting down for a rest while Sam was finishing up. Lucy trapped the other man's big black cock between her breasts. She licked her lips and smiled at him as she began to pump her boobs up and down. Slowly, she fucked his cock with her giant breasts. Sam took a deep breath, standing there and enjoying every second as she titty fucked him. After a good minute, he finally called to her.

"Alright, I'm ready!"

Lucy let go of her breasts, freeing his long pole as he gripped it in his hand. She looked up at him while he began to stroke his hard cock. Unlike Joe, Sam didn't bother putting his hand in her hair. He didn't care about that at all. Lucy didn't close her eyes this time, all she did was open her mouth and stick her tongue out. Finally the man gritted his teeth and screamed out.

"OHHHH, YEAH! YEAH, OHHHHH.....SHIT! YEAH, I'M CUMMING!!"

The first wad of cum went flying over her right eye. Lucy blinked as it drenched up her eye brow. A thick wad of cum covered her right cheek, creating another layer of cum as it began to drip faster from her face. Sam kept his cock aimed at the right side of her face, since her left cheek was already drenched in enough cum. A thick drop hit her nose and then Lucy closed her mouth momentarily.

As she parted her lips again, she stuck her tongue out as a heavy string of cum dropped out of his cock and over her right cheek. It dripped down her cheek and to her tits.

Yet another large wad of spunk covered her right cheek. As his cum began to weaken, Sam simply squeezed his dick hard to empty the final drops over her nose. As both men had now become depleted in cum, it was all over. Sam took a few steps back and joined Joe on the couch. Lucy sat on her knees, moaning at the hot sticking feeling all over her face. She was drenched, she could feel it all over her face. While gasping her breath, she looked at the couch at both of them. The men were smiling ear to ear. Those infamous shit- eating grins that only a jock could do. Joe couldn't keep his eyes off Lucy. He spoke up.

"Damn, you are fucking soaked down there."

Lucy giggled, nodding at him while drops of cum dripped from her face.

"Oh yes, I am a big mess down here."

"Yeah, go get a shower baby. You need it, clean yourself up good."

Sam looked over at his friend and smirked. Lucy watched as the man held up his hand and Joe clapped his, sharing a 'high- five' together. She got up from her knees, soaked and drenched in their cum. Her high heels clicked and clacked as she walked across the room to find the door leading to the showers. The two men sat there breathless, simply watching her walk off. For Joe, he still had two more weeks with Lucy or working out. To Sam, this was simply a one time only gig but one that he was proud of.

******************

1 WEEK LATER

The ceiling fans turned repeatedly from above, blowing cool air into the gym room. Within the work week, Joe and Lucy shared the gym together doing one of two things during the day. When they weren't doing exercise routines, Joe was fucking her in every position that they enjoyed. Lucy still called him 'Duke' and he loved every moment of it. Sam never joined them again in the gym, but Lucy spoke with him a few times during the week. They chatted during lunch breaks from time to time, but Joe was her main trainer and always would be. She enjoyed the man for a friendship, one that came with benefits that brought a lot of pleasure to the both of them.

Inside the gym today, Joe found himself alone. It was a hot afternoon, the typical weather in the city of angels. Lucy had yet to show up to the gym. The clock said 1:03, an unusual time for her to be late. She was always on time before twelve hit on the clock. Joe walked around the gym room, making sure all the ceiling fans were running to bring some cool air into the room. He hoped that nothing had come up, but he didn't want to bother her with a phone call. While he walked around the room humming a song, his cellphone began to ring. He ran across the room back to his little corner where he had left the phone in his white chair. Sure enough, it was her calling. Joe answered the phone.

"Lucy! I was just wondering where you're at, is everything okay?"

"Hey Joe...I'm sorry, I didn't get a chance to tell you today. I'm getting ready to board a plane back to England. Something came up today and it's urgent."

"Oh, I'm sorry baby."

"I have a friend who needs me right now."

"I understand."

"Thank you Duke, I mean Joe! Look, I'm sorry I had to leave without giving a notice but this has to be done. I probably won't be back in L.A. for a while. My friend needs some help right now, I can't let her down."

"That's fine, Lucy baby. You've still got a week left on your contract though. Do you want me to reimburse you the payment?"

"Oh no, you don't have to do that. I still have a week left huh? Hmmmm....Save it. Who knows, I might be back some day. I loved spending with you as my trainer, wouldn't mind doing it again if I have the opportunity."

He smiled to himself hearing that reply.

"That opportunity will always be on the table for you baby. You're right, you got a week waiting for you if you ever are to come back."

"Thanks Joe, I'll remember that. Please take care, I'm going to miss you. I gotta go now, I'm about to board the plane."

"Alright Lucy, you be safe baby."

The phone clicked hanging up. Another chapter in his career as a personal trainer had come to a close. Joe smiled to himself before setting the phone down. Lucy was gone, but he had a feeling she would probably come back another time.

THE END