Bitch Control Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHHH, GOD!!! YES, FUCKING YES! TAKE MY FUCKING CUM, BABY!!"

"Mmmmmmm, yeah! I want it!"

Her lower jaw dropped as she felt his hot load shooting into her ass. Joe's hands moved, he let go of her shoulder to run his hand down and slap her ass cheek hard. The smack echoed across the room while he shot his seed deep within her ass. While Lucy moaned, he began to push his cock to exit her ass. His cum pouring out while he released. A thick trail of his steamy liquid substance ran out of her ass and down her thigh. Joe took a few steps back and smiled big as Lucy looked over her shoulder.

"That felt awesome, now are you ready for me to really fuck you?"

"Yes! I'm ready, Duke!"

She winked at him, causing him to laugh. Lucy could be a bit humorous, even when she was a sensual beauty forcing men to lust for her. He stepped back towards her, reaching his hand down to grab her hair and force her up. Lucy moaned as he tugged in his hand through her brunette locks. She turned around and then looked in his eyes before they kissed. She pressed her big breasts up against his bare chest and wrapped her arms around the man. Eventually he would kiss her again, she figured. After breaking their lips apart, Lucy looked in his eyes and smirked before speaking.

"So how do you wanna fuck me, Duke?"

"I want you spread out on the couch, that's how."

"Ohhhh, that way you can watch my big slutty hooker boobs bouncing up and down?"

"Yeah, something like that."

With a giggle, Lucy softly kissed his lips again and then moved back to sit on the couch. While sitting there, she looked up into his eyes just to tease him a bit. She spread her legs, prompting a focus on her wet hole she desperately wanted him to slide his hard cock into. Joe took a few steps forward and grabbed his cock, pushing it into her entrance as he teased her. The busty British girl moaned, crying out to him as he rubbed the head of his cock over her pussy. A few seconds later, he slowly pushed it in. She gasped her breath, finally feeling them become one before calling out.

"Oh, yes! That's it, mmmmm! You're the Duke, fuck me like one!"

Her words were a funny bit of encouragement. Lucy stretched back on the couch as he put his hands over her legs and began to pump his hard dick onto her sweet pussy. Each time he bucked his hips and thrust into her, those huge boobs went bouncing. She moaned, screaming out louder to him.

"YES, YES!! THAT'S IT, FUCK ME! FUCK ME!!!"

Joe couldn't say a word. All he did was grit his teeth while pumping his hard cock into her, over and over. This was the fucking she deserved, even with all her dirty talk back and forth to him to entice him to ravage her voluptuous body. This would be a lifetime achievement for him, to have fucked one of the most beautiful glamour models ever, and how could he had not known before yesterday? It was an amazing feeling, all the thoughts continuously ran through his mind while he fucked her. Ramming his cock back and forth into her.

"OHHHH, GOD, OHHHHH, YES! YESS!! YESS!!!"

She closed her eyes, yelling out louder while her big breasts bounced up and down. She was so close and he was going to eventually push her over the edge. Her voice changed a bit, crying out to him before she belted out in high pitch. Her body began to shake and the climax was reached. Lucy closed her eyes and yelled loudly.

"OHHH....OHHHH, OHH, YEAHHH!!!!"

Very few woman in Joe's life could scream as loud as Lucy during an orgasm. He slowed down a bit, still pumping his shaft into her pussy as she cried out to her orgasm. He took a deep breath, feeling her juices coat his rod from within. She opened her eyes, gazing back at him while catching her breath. He began to step back, allowing his cock to exit her sweet pussy. Lucy's eyes moved down as she ran her hands over her large breasts and squeezed them. She watched his cock come out of her entrance, covered in her own juices. Her eyes looked up at Joe now, the man had a new request for his good girl.

"You wanna taste your own juices, baby?"

"I was waiting on you to ask me!"

They smiled at one another and Lucy winked. Joe reached for her hair, gripping it with his fingers as he leaned her down. Lucy fell to her knees from the couch and wrapped her little hand around his shaft. While looking into his eyes, she brought the head of his cock into her mouth and then the shaft between her lips. 'Mmmmmmmm', still looking into his eyes she moaned over his thick rod before coming up and making a pop noise as she released it. His dick had been cleaned thanks to her tongue. She swallowed her own juices and then smiled up at him. Joe nodded.

"Good girl!"

Lucy giggled. She quite enjoyed when he told her she was a 'good girl'. It meant that he was satisfied with her actions. Joe leaned down and kissed her lips, enjoying the aftertaste of her juices within her mouth. She moaned into his mouth before breaking the kiss.

"Get up on the couch again, baby. I want to fuck your titties one last time."

"Oh you want my slutty big hooker titties?"

All he could do was laugh at how she worded her speech to him.

"Fuck yeah, one last time! I gotta fuck 'em again before I load you down in my cum!"

Reaching to grab her wrist, Joe helped Lucy stand back up. She moved to the couch and laid down, realizing that he wanted to get on top. Luckily his couch was big enough to support them. While she was laying on her back, she gripped her big breasts as he moved to sit down on her stomach and sink one of his knees into the cushion while his other leg hung below the couch. As he sat on his stomach, he took his cock and rubbed the head up against her left nipple. Lucy moaned before pushing apart her massive tit- flesh and allowing a massage in the middle. He stuck his dick right into the tunnel, only for her to smash them together and trap his cock.

"God, that feels so fucking good."

"Mmmmmm, yeah. Your hard cock between my big hooker boobs. It feels so good right there."

As he began to pump his cock forward, bucking his hips as it thrust between her tits, she looked into his eyes. Joe called out to her while moaning.

"Oh, yeah! Baby, I want you talk dirty to me."

"Yeah?"

"Fuck yeah! Talk nasty to me while I fuck your titties!"

Lucy's hands remained locked over her breasts. The head of his dick pushed up with each thrust he made. Joe gripped the back of the couch with one hand while looking down at her and continuing to buck his hips. Her eyes remained locked on his while she began to speak naughty words into his ears.

"Mmmm, yeah. You like that? You like pounding your big meaty cock between my slutty big hooker tits? Oh yeah, you like that Duke? You like fucking your whore with big boobs after getting her sweaty all week from working out? Oh yeah, you like telling me what to do? You're the Duke! The one who deserves my big boobs wrapped around your cock."

"You're so fucking beautiful baby, keep talking!"

He bit his lower lip, still pounding his cock between her big breasts. Lucy continued speaking in sweet dirty talk.

"Ohhhhhh yeah...FUCK MY TITTIES! I'm your British whore with the big hooker boobs and I want you to fuck 'em! Fuck my tits hard! Go on, you know you want to! You're the Duke and you own these boobs, they're yours! FUCK THOSE TITS, YEAH!!!"

Joe began to grunt, unable to keep up with the fast pumping between her breasts. When Lucy called herself his 'British whore', that was it. He reached down with his left hand and grabbed the back of her hair. The man pulled back as he quickly got up from the couch and pulled her to a sitting position. Lucy's hands went to her breasts, holding them up. She knew what he was about to do and it took him long enough to finally reach the last breaking point. He wanted to cum on her face, just the place that he usually shot his load. As he pulled her hair to hold her head up, he lost his aim of sight. Her huge breasts were a major distraction and he ended up aiming his cock down.

"OHHHHH, take that cum baby! Yeah, this is for you!!"

The first spurt of cum shot powerfully striking into her hair and down her neck. Lucy gasped her breath before smiling up at him. Her beautiful face just teased him while he shot a thick strong of cum up her right breast and then aimed to equally splash the other one in his cum. Joe ended up misfiring like his first wave of cum, more went into her hair and over her neck. The man grunted, not a single line of cum so far got on her face so he failed on one point. He aimed his cock down and finished himself over her breasts. Layering her skin in hot strings of his spunk, the man moaned as Lucy simply gazed into his eyes with the biggest smile on her face.

"Ohhhhhh yes, that feels so good. Your hot cum all over my big hooker tits!"

As he was finished, all he could do was think about blowing his load all over her face. If there was ever a second time, Joe would be determined to correct that error. Lucy looked down, smashing her hands over her breasts before taking her right hand and gathering up the cum on her index finger. She looked back into his eyes while bringing her finger to her lips and sucking the cum off. It was remarkable that this was her first taste of cum. She wanted it earlier, but he denied her that pleasure by shooting his load in her ass.

"Mmmmmm, your cum is delicious. You are indeed my Duke."

Lucy giggled while sucking his cum from her finger. Joe smiled, nodding at her while he patted her on the back of the head. A soft little gesture to remind her that she was his 'good girl'.

"I want you to say 'thank you' for that cum, baby."

Smiling at him, she looked in his eyes before speaking the words he wanted to hear.

"Thank you, Duke!"

He couldn't refuse the opportunity to cup her chin in his fingers. There was something about this lady. She could be so sensual, something about Lucy made her stand above other women in his life with class. She seemed like wife material that a man would dream of having. He raised her chin and then leaned down to cup her face and passionately kiss the busty British model. After breaking the kiss, he looked back down at her and nodded.

"You should go take a shower, get yourself cleaned up."

"Yeah, I suppose I should. You made a big mess over my boobs and you even gave me a pearl necklace, mmmmmmm."

"You're welcome, babe."

She chuckled at his response. This man clearly had an inflated ego, she couldn't deny that. There was no sense in arguing with him though. She raised herself up from her knees and then began to walk across the gym room. Her heels clicked and clacked over the room as she walked in the nude, only in her high heels and the cum over her tits. Joe smirked to himself as he watched her walking off, heading for that door where the shower was in the gym room. He couldn't help but think in his own mind: 'hell yeah! You're the fucking Duke!'.

******************

1 DAY LATER

Saturday afternoon came like any other weekend. It was the only off time from the gym going by schedules of a five day work week. Joe found himself back home at his apartment home thinking to himself. After the day he spent with Lucy in his gym, he wandered about his friend Sam. He had not seen his friend much in the past week, work had been slow for him in the past few months. Joe remembered when he worked with Kate last month how Sam wished so dearly he could've had a chance with her. Apart from giving each other a hard time and joking back and forth, they were still good friends. The two men were jocks at heart, as Sam had a career as a football player in the rear view mirror of his life.

While watching television sitting on the couch, Joe kept thinking about his friend. Occasionally Lucy was texting him during the day. Simple stuff, little flirtatious messages and hints. She wanted him to come visit her during the weekend but Joe refused. He wanted Lucy in his gym, the one place where he was always in control at all times. Finally after the last texts with her, he decided he would grow some balls and give a call to Sam. The most negative thing that could happen was for him to just get cussed out for disturbing the man during his off period. That was a chance Joe wasn't afraid of. He scrolled the contact list on his smartphone and then hit Sam's call button. Raising the phone up to his ear while he heard it ring, he sat back watching the television. Within a few seconds, the phone clicked and the other man answered.

"Well, look who's calling me on a Saturday. What up Joe!? How the hell you doin' bud?"

"Hey Sam, I thought I'd holler at ya."

"Holler away, what you got for me on a fine afternoon like this?"

"Did you go through the list of paid clients this past week at the gym? Just curious."

"Hell no! Why the hell would I do that!?"

Joe laughed, pausing for a moment before he replied.

"Remember that conversation we had about a month ago? That day you came in my office and we talked about Kate Upton?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, this is why I think you should head up to the gym and check the books. I've got a model who is working with me. Her last name is Pinder. If you're near a computer, go search 'Lucy Pinder' online."

"Wait, wait hold up. I know who the fuck that is. She's that bitch from Britain with the big tits, used to get 'em out in Page 3 or whatever the fuck it was called. They had a magazine over there and she was always topless in it, good shit ya know?"

"Right..."

Sam gasped on the other end of the phone before replying.

"Hold up! You mean to tell me that she's in our gym!? Fucking seriously, when did this happen!?"

"Just last week. She's my client right now."

"You went from Upton to Pinder? Holy shit, daaaaammnn!! This ain't a fucking prank is it?"

"I wouldn't like to you about this, Sam! Remember when you told me you wanted a chance with a hot chick?"

"Man, I got a collection of Pinder magazines. I bought them myself, and you better not be asking me if I just want a fucking autograph."

"I'm not. Look, I fucked her yesterday."

"You did? What is she like?"

Joe sighed before responding to his friend over the phone.

"She's different. She's very sensual...I don't know how to describe it. Something about this woman, it's like she can be so dirty and so romantic at the same time."

"You're full of shit."

"No I'm not! I fucked her! She was amazing, probably the best woman I've ever fucked in my life! Look man, I'm calling you to give you a chance."

"Oh yeah, really? What are you about to tell me next, Joe? You gonna tell me that she wants some chocolate dick?"

Sighing, Joe rolled his eyes before replying into the phone.

"You never know. I'm telling you, this woman is kinky as hell. I can't wait come Monday, we've been texting all day. We're planning on getting hot in the gym again Monday. I was calling you to offer you a chance."

"A chance with Lucy Pinder, huh? I ain't gonna say no to that. But only if she wants to. I gotta be respectful to a woman, you know?"

"Yeah I know what you mean, man. Will you let me try and talk her into a threesome? You and me man, this could be a lot of fun."

"If you can do it, that's on you. I'm gonna check the gym. You better not be full of shit on this."

"I'm not! You'll see it in the books!"

"Alright then, see you later Joe."

The phone clicked hanging up. Joe sighed before he looked back at the screen of his phone. Lucy had texted him while he talked to Sam. With a new plan in his mind, he quickly texted her back.'Hey, got a sexy idea if you're up for something different.'After a few seconds of waiting, he grabbed the remove from the arm rest of the couch and clicked to turn the television off. After the distraction was shut off, the phone beeped with a new text message.'I like new ideas, what you got in mind?. Looking across his room, he took a deep breath before pushing his finger tips over the screen to type in the next message. Joe didn't want to waste any time beating around the bush, just to get straight to the point.'I have a friend who could join with us Monday afternoon. He's black, let me know if you're interested.'

Hitting the send button on the phone, Joe sat back on the couch and yawned while stretching his legs out. He was unsure how Lucy would respond, for all of this was a big chance he took. After several seconds of waiting, the phone beeped again and she had replied. His eyes became big as he read the text back from her.'Oh? I haven't been with a black guy in some time! If it's a threesome you want, invite him since you're the Duke after all. I can handle you both XOXO. Joe almost dropped his jaw with that reply. He re- dialed Sam from the call history. Sitting there patiently until the man answered and then Joe blurted it out.

"It's a go! She said yes!"

******************

2 DAYS LATER

A slow weekend washed over, all in a matter of forty careless hours. For three people, Monday morning wasn't a 'blue' day whatsoever. Joe had teased Lucy in texts the past few days, talking of sweet naughty words back and forth. Today was the day though, the time had come to put all those teasing efforts into a show. Joe didn't waste any time getting himself prepared for the morning. He talked it over with Sam the night before, as the other man realized his friend wasn't creating a prank on him whatsoever. Of course her name was in the books back at the gym, why wouldn't it be? Back in Joe's private gym, the two men had arrived an hour before the gym opened. They had all the time to kill by themselves while awaiting her.

It was times like this that an hour felt like slow time moving on. Joe was nervous, for he had never participated in anything with Sam. The black man had arrived and took a shower before putting on a basic robe. Joe only wore the casual dress code he always did in his gym: workout shorts and a T- shirt. The action was planned to take command in the corner of his room where that white couch was. It was his little 'man cave' zone. Joe took great pleasure knowing that two women famous for having what he called 'big hooker tits' worked to please him when he sat in his big white chair. To him, it was his king's throne. The two men sat on the couch looking across the room. Finally, once the clock hit 10:12, the door opened. Joe spoke up to Sam.

"Hey man, look! That's her coming in right now!"

The light shined in from the doorway before disappearing after the door closed behind her. High heels were heard clicking and clacking, moving forward to their way. Sam stood up the couch, a bit shocked that it really was her. He watched Lucy walk towards them, greeting both men with a smile as she stood in a white dress, low cut to reveal her cleavage and with matching white high heels. Lucy's face had heavy makeup, dark eyeliner and pink lipstick. Her hair was fixed up and she had big gold hoop ear rings. Over her left wrist, a small gold wrist band was there with a pink ponytail band next to it. Her left hand had a shining gold ring. The woman was dressed to kill. Sam looked at her and spoke.

"Wow, you really are Lucy."

"Oh hi, you're the guy Joe talked about right?"

"Yes, he is. This is my friend Lucy, meet Sam."

Sam didn't pay no attention to Joe speaking. His eyes remained fixated simply on Lucy standing tall next to him.

"You work out in high heels?"

She shook her head.

"Oh no, I didn't come here to work out like that. I think you know why we're all here. I had to dress for the occasion."

While she smiled at Sam, Joe just laughed and walked towards her. He came behind Lucy until she turned her head to look at him. The busty goddess moved her hand to cup the back of his neck and then kiss his lips. Breaking the kiss, Joe turned back to his friend and spoke.