Black Screen Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second, she was not to touch her laptop under any circumstance. It had a good view of her whole room and it was to stay that way.

And third, she was to wear a thong and no bra to school today, only the thong was to be worn back to front so that the string parted her pussy lips, invasively.

Not wearing a bra wasn't the worst thing. Anne did not find them particularly comfortable and since it was winter her absence of bra would not be noticeable through a thick jumper or hoodie.

The thong on the other hand...

Anne hated thongs. She owned just a few scarce pairs and would only wear them if the panty lines demanded it or if she needed to look sexy for a special occasion. And that was just wearing them the right way round!

She pulled a pink thong from her drawer and held it up.

It was clear what he intended. Wearing the thong back to front would keep a constant friction on her clit every time she moved, and force her to spend the whole day on a sexual high. That is until it went from pleasurable to painful. She was not looking forward to when the rubbing made her feel raw; her clit was still sensitive from yesterday as it was.

Anne looked over at the webcam. Could she get away with not doing it? Probably.

She hesitated.

Should she risk it?

After a long pause she sighed and pulled the pink thong on back to front. It looked ludicrous, like a front wedgy that left her lips protruding around it.

Anne wondered if the monster was watching her on the other side of the screen, staring lustfully at her humiliation and licking his lips with ideas he was yet to set in motion.

She shivered again, imagining what kind of ideas those might be.

Was he even watching her or was he asleep? Did he have a normal job to get to between blackmailing her? Did he have school? Did he know her in real life?

Suddenly Anne felt the overwhelming urge to get out of the room. If she wasn't near the laptop he couldn't make any demands. She had to escape.

Quickly, she grabbed a tee shirt and a jumper out her wardrobe; any would do. She pulled both of them over her braless tits, one after the other, and then rushed to grab a pair of jeans. Anne put on a nice tight white pair that made her ass look amazing, it wasn't something she usually wore to school but that didn't bother her now. She just needed to be fast.

When she finally got out of her room she had on a nice thick coat, a warm scarf wrapped around her neck, and a cute pair of black boots. No one would guess what she wore or didn't wear underneath.

Anne could really feel the effect of the thong now. Every step teased her just a little bit, enough to make her flustered. Descending the stairs was even worse. Every step made her legs a little weaker than they were before and her pussy a little more wet.

Fortunately it didn't look like Brad was up yet to make her life more difficult.

As Anne left the house and pulled out her car keys the memory replayed of how she had made this exact journey last night completely naked.

Twice.

It looked so... uncovered in the daylight. As if anyone could see. Or more accurately, as if it was impossible to get away with something so brazen. The thought horrified her.

Anne pushed the fear away and carried on.

Mr Wheeler walked past and gave her a wave as she unlocked her car. He was grey haired, thin framed and short, with bright red cheeks and a friendly smile. The smile he gave her now, however, was strange... or was she imagining it? Either way she smiled and waved back at him, he was just a friendly old man that lived with his wife next door, he was harmless.

It was Mr Thomas she was worried about. He was the real creep of the neighbourhood, always leering without any shame at anything she had uncovered. And sometimes even covered.

Mr Thomas lived alone, and as far as Anne could tell it had always been that way. There was no ex-wife or girlfriend, no roommates or old friends; it was just Mr Thomas in a big, empty house directly opposite their own.

Not that this was surprising to her, the man was the definition of old and slimy, so much so that he was probably old and slimy before he was even 21.

He was balding but let the remainder of his hair grow long and messy, the clothes he wore sported sweat patches and if you got too close to him you could smell them, and whenever he caught you close enough to have a conversation he had a bad habit of licking his pale lips every time he finished a sentence.

Anne hadn't known him for long since her mother had only brought them to live with her step father a few years ago and it took a few years more for him to cross her path.

She had been coming home from school when Mr Thomas had introduced himself. If you could listen to the recording of the meeting you would have sworn he sounded so polite but seeing him was another matter. For every second he looked at her face he spent two looking at her cleavage, and once or twice she could feel the spit from his lips actually hitting her poor chest as he passionately tried to hold her attention.

Trying to be kind, Anne had humoured him and endured to stench for as long as she could. He took advantage of that.

Before she knew it she was helping him carry his shopping into his house, since his back had apparently given out quite suddenly.

Mr Thomas had her put all his food in the fridge while he sat down and watched her bounce around in the pair of tight little shorts she had worn back when it was still hot enough to wear tight little shorts.

To a normal person it might be odd how many items he needed to be put in the bottom shelf of his freezer. To Anne it was suspicious. Every time she bent to push in a new frozen meal she felt eyes on the back of her rising shorts.

"There is plenty of space on the shelf above. Are you sure you don't want me to..."

He didn't want her to. The bottom shelf was where he wanted everything and she felt too awkward to just leave.

Eventually she finished and managed to escape, but not before he gave her a very lengthy hug to thank her, in which he held her slender hips tightly and nearly made her choke on the odour of his neck fat. Ever since then he seemed to purposefully time his shopping trips to coincide with her return from school, and every time he caught her Anne would politely decline helping him and pace to her house like her life depended on it.

This was the man who had a front row seat to all the escapades her blackmailer gave her last night; all he needed to do was look out his window.

Anne held back the need to vomit.

What to do after school was the question now. Her blackmailer had made the mistake of not demanding when she return home, if she were to stay at Adam's for a few nights he wouldn't be able to get to her.

But if she avoided him too suspiciously then he might retaliate.

Adam wouldn't want her to stay over anyway, she knew that much, but maybe she could stay at Beth's, just for one night.

Tomorrow she'd have to face him again or last night would have been for nothing. All she could do was take every inch he gave her and hope he got too bored or too scared to continue. Anne couldn't back out now.

She tried to start her engine.

It failed.

Fuck!

She tried again. And again and again and again.

Every time Anne turned the key in the ignition the engine spluttered and died pitifully.

For fuck sake!

Why was everything going wrong for her? Was she not even allowed one good thing in her fucking life? Every damn machine she owned was-

There was a knock on her window.

Anne jumped at the interruption and turned to see Brad grinning.

Brad was a big guy, not as tall as Adam was but only an inch shy and twice as wide. He took pride in his appearance, regularly going to the gym, always buying new, expensive clothes, and getting his haircut twice as often as the average man. Well, he called it taking pride in his appearance, Anne called it vanity.

Objectively he was a good looking guy if he was your type. Anne found it hard to see past his personality.

"Need a ride?" he asked as she climbed out the car.

She scowled at him, wondering what his game was. He would never just offer her a lift out of the kindness of his heart. "Where is your girlfriend?"

"Liza left an hour ago, I'm surprised she could still walk to be honest."

"I'm sure."

Her step brother laughed, showing off his deep dimples and pearly teeth. He didn't offer her any more persuasion, instead simply deciding to walk past her towards his own car. Since his father was very wealthy they could afford 4 cars between them as a family. It was a nice change from how Anne and her mother lived a decade ago.

"You coming?"

She wanted to get back in her own car and turn the damn key 1000 times until it stopped acting up and roared to life, but she knew it might not be that simple.

Taking a bus was an option, but that would probably take too long and she didn't want to be late.

Anne flipped through all the last ditch people she could call for a lift but it looked like she was running out of options.

Brad started his engine.

Anne gave up. "Okay, fine then!"

Leaping in next to him he gave her another wide, white smile and rolled out of the driveway. It was a 20 minute drive to school but Anne already knew it was going to feel like an hour.

"So, no 'thank you'?" He teased.

All she gave him was a snort before looking out the window.

Brad didn't give up.

"I didn't have to give you a lift you know. I could have let you walk all the way. You don't have to be so rude every time I do something nice for you."

"Fine then.Thank you for giving me a lift, Brad."

"You're very welcome." He replied, ignoring her sarcasm.

Outside her window, the suburban neighbourhood was coming to life. Kids were making their way to school, dogs were being taken on walks, and men in nice suits climbed into nice cars to pay for their nice homes.

These houses seemed so big to Anne when she first entered this world from the small flat she and her mum called home 6 years ago. Far bigger than all the houses they stayed in since Anne's father had kicked them to the curb when she was a toddler, in fact.

Her real dad was not rich, but he had been the one providing for them while Anne's mum took care of her. She cooked and cleaned and took her to the doctors whenever Anne had the slightest cough. Her mum worked hard, but she didn't have any money to show for it. With her father out of the picture, they started to struggle.

Together they had been kicked out of 5 homes before she was 10 and 3 more before she was a teenager. Anne had seen her mother bounce from job to job, sometimes working 2 at a time and on rare occasions 3, but something always seemed to go wrong; the bosses treated her too poorly, they demanded her to work hours that crossed over with other shifts, or the money never went past minimum wage and it became impossible not to look for something else.

Eventually her mum had found that something else; a job working for a man called Derrick Adams at his Tech company. It was a miracle job, almost too good to be true. It was a well-paid position in a thriving company with lots of opportunity to climb the ladder to earn more. By all accounts her mum was too unqualified to have even been hired, and yet there she was, surrounded by better people, doing something she enjoyed, and finally proving herself to those who never gave her a chance. Anne had been so proud, she still was.

Within a few years she had climbed very high, married and moved in with Derrick, and both her and Anne had taken his last name and never looked back.

Well... Almost never.

"So, did you have fun last night?" He cut the silence.

Anne nearly choked. The coughing fit took her quite suddenly. Had he heard her yesterday?!

"What?" She eventually croaked out.

"Did you have fun last night?" He repeated.

"What do you mean?"

"You went out didn't you?"

"Oh." Her heart started beating again, relieved. "Yeah, it was nice."

With everything that had happened Anne had almost forgotten she had gone on a date night with Adam. It had been such an amazing evening too, but now it was just insignificant next to everything else.

They had gone to a little Chinese place in the city, ate more than their stomachs could handle in Prawn Crackers, then long overstayed their welcome in their cute little table by the window.

Was that really only 12 hours ago?

She shifted in her seat, feeling the thong rub tight against her clit. Anne could only hope Brad didn't catch her squirming before he dropped her off. What route were they taking anyway?

"Good." He replied, and then took a long pause before continuing. "I mean it must have been pretty good to make you moan like you did last night."

Anne stopped breathing.

Oh no.

Of all the things that could possibly happen there was one thing she feared more than anything else about those videos her blackmailer threatened to put online, and that is that Brad would find them. He was the one person she NEVER wanted to be exposed to, to be vulnerable around, to be caught by.

Her fists started shaking. This couldn't be happening.

Anne tried to compose herself. "What are you talking about."

"I'm talking about you waking me up last night moaning like a mad woman. I thought there was a woman's tennis match going on in there... or a ghost being murdered..."

Anne's face must have turned 100 shades of red. She opened her mouth but couldn't make any words, just exasperated noises.

No no no no no!

"So what did he do differently to normal?" Brad asked, encouraged by her obvious distress. "I've never heard a squeak out of you until now. I always assumed he couldn't satisfy you."

Oh god this wasn't happening.

"Mind your own fucking business!" She finally managed. "Why are you listening to me anyway!?"

He laughed. "It was hard not to listen to you! I told you it was LOUD. I thought the police were going to turn up with a noise complaint."

"Oh fuck you!" She turned away from him, humiliated. He just kept laughing.

How much had he heard? Her brain was running through the night again and again, trying to work it out. First she masturbated normally, then she stopped and started talking to her blackmailer; could he have heard the degrading things she was made to say?

"My funbags are size 30C."

"I'm a dirty whore."

"I've never stuck anything up my asshole. I'm an anal virgin."

She flushed even more.

No, he couldn't have heard any of that. Brad said her moaning had woken him up; it must have been when she was riding the dildo for Jimmy.

If Brad had heard the things Anne had said to Jimmy she'd jump out the car right there and then. A broken arm and shredded skin might be painful but it was nothing compared to the level of humiliation she would feel burning inside of her if that happened. Just the thought made her hands shake.

She tried to comfort herself, this could have been worse she should be grateful.

He brought that thought crashing down.

"If I see him I'll have to congratulate him on a job well done."

Oh no.

Anne turned back. "Don't do that."

Her step brother twisted his head and gave her a quizzical look. "Why not?"

"Just don't!"

What would Adam think if he heard?

"Yeah but-"

"I said don't!" She interrupted. "It is weird! I don't want you fucking with my boyfriend, just leave him alone."

The traffic light turned green. Behind them a black Range Rover furiously honked their horn but Brad wasn't driving. He was just looking at her with a frown, trying his hardest to stare through her into her soul.

Or just to stare through her clothes.

Anne was sweating, why was he looking at her like that?

She opened her mouth to ask him but he spoke first.

"Liar." He said, flatly, and then started driving before the car behind him starting ramming into them.

Anne was taken aback. "Excuse me?"

"I called you a liar."

Her step brother gently pulled over the car and the black Range Rover roared past them with a middle finger extended out an open window.

Brad turned off the engine. Anne squirmed in her seat again, thong still uncomfortable on her pussy. They were still 10 minutes from school, why was he pulling over?

"Why am I a liar?" She asked instead, nerves getting the better of her.

He looked menacing all of a sudden. It was like he had been slouching and only now had he straightened his back to show her how much bigger he was than her.

"You're not telling me why I shouldn't tell your boyfriend about last night. If you don't want him to know, you have to tell mewhy you don't want him to know."

"I told you." She tried again, already looking for another excuse in her mind. "It is weird, that's not something normal people do. I don't want you talking to him."

Brad looked at her for a second. His eyes were a deep brown, and piercing. It felt as though he could see straight through her, as if she were a naked girl made out of glass.

"Fine then." He announced, satisfied with looking at her. "I guess I'll have to tell him."

"No!"

"Then tell me why not."

He wasn't budging. Anne knew him well enough over all these years to know he wouldn't give a second thought over going up to Adam and causing her problems. If he went up to her boyfriend to congratulate him on the sex he DIDN'T have last night, Adam might wonder if someone was there to be mistaken for him. He might wonder if Anne was cheating on him.

"Because..." She grimaced, how was this journey already getting more embarrassing? "Because Adam wasn't over last night, it was just me."

Why do I have to say this to him of all people?

"Just you?" Brad repeated with a frown. "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean you idiot!" She seethed, through gritted teeth. "I mean it was just me! Adam wasn't in my room!"

Her step brother shook his head. "You're going to have to be clearer, I'm not following."

"Oh fuck you! You know exactly what I'm saying!"

"Fine then." He shrugged. "I guess I'll tell Adam."

Fury boiled through her blood. "Are you seriously threatening me into saying this?"

"I'm not doing anything!" He put up his hands like he was completely innocent. "I'm just asking you to be clear, that's all."

"You want me to be fucking clear? Fine then, I'll be fucking clear! I was masturbating are you happy now? You didn't hear me having sex you heard me masturbating!"

Anne heard a cough come from behind her.

Oh no.

A shiver went down her spine. Slowly, she turned around and looked out the car window.

The first thing she noticed was 3 of Brad's friends standing there, grinning like children in a toy store.

The second thing she noticed was that the window on her door had been opened.

They had heard everything.

Brad burst out laughing and his friends joined him. Anne couldn't even turn any redder; she had already blushed too much. This felt like a nightmare, it was almost too embarrassing to actually be happening.

How did I not hear him opening the window?! Oh god!

She squirmed against the pressure on her clit, wishing she could just crawl into a hole and stay there forever.

Why me? What did I do to deserve this?

"Yo Brad." Michael leaned through the window, breath smelling of cigarettes. "Looks like we missed all the fun stuff."

"Not that much, don't worry." Brad replied, conversation happening over her like she wasn't even there. "Anne was just telling me that all the noise coming from her room last night was her fucking herself, since her boyfriend isn't cutting it."

"Oh yeah?" Michael turned to her, smiling through thin lips. He was like Brad, that is to say they were both gym rats, but Michael was nearly a foot shorter and less kind on the eyes above the neck.