Black Screen Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is no way I can do that!

In order to take it Anne would have to basically sit on the sinks. This meant that if anyone walked in there would be no chance of her diving back into the stall in time and there'd be no justifiable excuse for what she was doing.

And since there was no room for escape if someone walked in, it would mean she had to be quick, which may be easier said than done if her blackmailer wanted the recreation to be "perfect".

She was fucked.

Taking a deep breath, Anne opened the last picture.

Her jaw dropped.

No! There is no way! No! He can't actually be serious, there is no way he can be serious about this.

The tears were welling in her eyes as she tried to type a response to him, informing him that he must have sent the wrong picture.

It can't be. Even HE wouldn't expect that of me. It's too much. He...

Anne stopped herself, she knew it wasn't a mistake. He meant it, this guy actually meant it.

She started crying.

The girl in the picture wasn't sat on the sink, she was squatting on it!

Balanced on her tiptoes, she rested her ass on the heels of her feet and spread her knees as wide as they could go, fully exposing her pussy.

Right next to the mirror!

The slut was inches from it, getting so close that the camera couldn't even capture all of her in the photo having to cut off half her face.

Anne couldn't even imagine how exposed she would feel taking the picture, she already felt exposed just looking at it.

She collapsed back onto the toilet seat, drying her tears with the back of her hand.

Maybe... Maybe I should just give up. Maybe I should just let him post the videos and be done with this.

It was something Anne had spent the morning considering in the back of her mind. If the blackmailer was going to keep pushing her, getting her into worse and worse positions, then all she was doing by complying was building his power over her.

Yesterday what did he have on her? Some nude videos and proof that she cheated on her exams.

Both of those were horrible, but what did she give him since?

She said humiliating things she couldn't bare for people to see.

She wrote "SLUT" on her chest and gave a blowjob to a dildo.

And she fucked that same dildo for her boyfriend's old bully, cheating on him in the process.

Anne had already made it much worse for herself and every hour his material was building. If she obeyed now then he'd have outright degrading pictures of her at school to add to his collection, and that's in the best case scenario that she isn't caught!

Her head slumped into her hands. There was now a hard decision to be made and it needed to be made now, her window to safely take the pictures was shrinking.

Should she break free and take the consequences?

Or should she suck it up and see out the task?

Anne could almost hear the ticking of an old clock in her head as the options raged a war with each other to see who would come out on top.

If I do this I'll get caught.

Not necessarily, I could be quick enough to make it before I even hear anyone.

How long would it take me? 1 minute per picture roughly? What are the chances of no one walking in within 3 minutes

I've been in here for 7 minutes or so and only 2 girls have come in. It is very possible to get away with it.

Anne buried a scream into her hands.

If she were caught, would it be worse than her blackmailer sending out all the dirt he had on her? On him making his "AnneTheSlut" porn site?

No it wouldn't.

So the only thing holding her back was the futility; the fear that eventually he would ask too much and force her to fail, bringing about her social annihilation despite all the humiliating things she would have already done before that moment.

Humiliating things like running through the school toilets naked.

Inhaling deeply, Anne looked up at the ceiling. It was an ugly thing; beige square tiles stretched from wall to wall only being interrupted by the occasional light that was better suited for an interrogation room than a school bathroom. The place was hardly congruous for clear thinking, more likely it was sucking at her energy with its grey dullness and lack of cleanliness, and feeding her doubts and indecisiveness to make this decision even harder.

Her phone buzzed.

Do you need me to start a fucking timer?

Gripping the phone tight, her knuckles turned white. She was kidding herself, Anne never had the willpower to resist and she knew it.

Am I really doing this?

She found herself typing out a response with shaky fingers.

No sir, I'm doing it.

I guess I am.

Standing up, Anne wiped away one last solitary tear.

This man would not make her cry again.

She unlocked the door and pulled her feet out of her jeans and boots. A shudder rocked her body as the image of walking across the vile floor without socks came to her.

He wanted her completely naked; Anne couldn't afford to give him any excuse to have her do this a second time.

She took off her socks, disgusted.

The door was unlocked, the bathroom was empty, she was naked and holding her phone tight; ready to take the pictures without delay.

There was nothing else to do but start.

I can't believe I'm about to do this.

Anne had fought so hard to keep her reputation spotless, for her to be respectable, kind, and on the path to success. All her life, all she wanted was to make her mum proud.

Her strict, conservative mum who condemned any sexual activity outside of the ordinary and accepted as shameful...

Oh how ashamed would she be now.

I'm sorry mum.

Anne ran out her stall.

Seeing herself naked in the bathroom mirrors shocked her momentarily, breaking her stride. She kept moving. In half a second she was stood in the dead centre of the girl's toilets.

Legs straight.

Feet shoulder width apart.

Bend sideways so her right hip was sticking out.

Left hand on left hip.

Look at the mirror, pouting.

And take the picture.

SNAP.

Anne dropped the pose instantly, wrapping her arms around her cold body and clamping her thighs together.

She listened intently. No one could be heard walking past the bathroom.

I'm naked in the school toilets! Oh my god!

Was it good enough? She opened the photo she had just taken, and then the one her blackmailer had sent her.

It was near enough to perfect.

That's one down.

Her heart was pounding, her head was thumping, and her hands were shaking so much she could barely stop herself dropping her phone.

Quick quick quick, she had to move now!

Still no footsteps nearby.

Next picture.

Anne twisted around and dramatically jumped backwards onto the sink.

She yelped.

It was cold on the bare cheeks of her ass.

Anne slid off the table top until her feet could touch the floor and hold her weight. Her ass was halfway between sitting on the sink and leaning against it.

She strained her head round to have a look.

Perfect.

Sudden footsteps caught her attention. She froze.

Oh shit!

They were getting louder, closer and closer to the door to the bathroom.

OH SHIT!

Anne was frozen. Her body was shaking, she couldn't move to dive back into the stall. She was stuck

The footsteps got closer.

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no!

She begged for her body to move but it just wasn't obeying.

And closer.

She was about to be caught!

Please walk past. She prayed.Please please don't come in!

They reached the door.

Her heart stopped beating.

And...

And then they carried on, walking away from the bathroom. The loud footsteps moving further and further without pause.

It took 10 seconds for the thumps of their feet to fade away into silence, echoing into nothing.

They were gone.

She breathed again. That was close.

For a brief moment she wondered who it was, whether it was someone she knew that had almost caught her.

There was a 50% chance it was a guy anyway, she supposed.

Anne cut off that chain of thoughts. Back to business, she couldn't afford to stop.

She brought her right thigh up wide, resting it on the sink with her knee hanging off the edge. It helped balance her weight but it was still a strain on her left leg, which was tiptoeing to keep her the perfect height.

Anne moved the phone to her less steady left hand and let her right drop to her thigh.

She twisted her body around so she was looking at her back and right breast in the mirror.

She put on the final touch, a coy a smile as she could muster and...

SNAP.

Quickly she opened the photo to see if it would be good enough.

She whined, frustrated when she saw them side by side. Her own back was nowhere near arched enough and she'd have to take it again.

No time to be annoyed, I need to get moving.

Anne was feeling herself panic now, she was terrified.

She arched her back, almost inhumanly. It must have looked ridiculous.

And repeat.

Hold the phone steady.

Twist back and head to look in the mirror.

Throw the camera a coy smile and...

SNAP.

She looked again, comparing the new one.

It still didn't look the same, but she knew she could do no better. Any difference was probably due to their body shapes and the height of the sinks they were sitting on. She could be here all day and never get it exactly the same, and she definitely could not be here all day.

Anne hoped she didn't have to make him understand that.

2 down, 1 more to go.

But this one...

If I pause for too long I'll just get caught! I need to just do it!

Anne took a deep breath, preparing herself. She was trembling.

"You can do this." She muttered to herself.

Putting her phone down, she heaved herself onto the sink.

Now she really had to hurry!

Awkwardly, she tried to roll over until she had shifted her whole body around so she was on her knees.

At least this one would be simple to recreate.

Pulling her feet from under her, Anne scrambled to sit on her toes, one at a time. She was clumsy and stiff, this was taking too long.

Her footing was unsteady and the sink was slippery, but she managed it and was holding her balance.

Barely.

Okay, nearly there girl.

As Anne reached for her phone new footsteps sent a chill down her spine.

Multiple footsteps.

It was a group of people heading her way.

Fuck!

Maybe it was just a group of guys?

She heard a girl laughing.

No, Anne would not be caught like this! Not now!

She flew into alarm mode, grabbing for her phone desperately.

The footsteps neared.

The phone had locked! Anne fumbled to type in the password and unlock it.

The talking got clearer.

She spread her knees, exposed her pussy, and opened the camera.

They were mere meters away.

She quickly angled the photo and...

SNAP.

Quick as a viper, Anne pounced off the sink, falling harshly to the floor with a naked THUMP.

Outside the toilets they had reached the door.

"What was that noise?"

With one final morsel of energy, Anne threw her herself dramatically into the stall, like a bodyguard taking a bullet in an action movie. Hitting the floor, she scrambled up, slammed the door behind her, and bolted it shut.

She had done it.

"What noise?" A voice answered just outside.

"Just a bang, it doesn't matter. Come on."

They kept walking; they never even came into the bathroom. Anne had rushed for nothing.

But she had done it.

She slumped back onto the toilet seat, completely exhausted.

Her heart was thundering like it never had before and she was shaking even more than she had last night on her adventures outside.

The voices of the group of girls vanished with their footsteps. She was alone.

All she could hear now was her breathing, anyone listening to her would think she had just run a marathon or boxed Mike Tyson for 10 rounds.

Or they would think it was just a dog panting...

Anne noticed her nipples were still rock hard. She shook her head; it was just the cold air.

With great effort she heaved her slumped arm onto her lap to see the last picture she had taken.

Opening it brought a gasp from her dry throat.

The photo was just as horrifyingly degrading as she suspected it would be. Tiptoes, squatting, and spreading wide while naked was always a humiliating prospect, but seeing her do it on such a unorthodox place, on such a difficult to get on and out of her way place, made her look like a complete and utter slut.

And she was so close to the mirror the detail was outrageous. Every pore of her skin, every bump on her nipple, every tiny mole and slight stretch mark she had, it was all there to see.

But her pussy... her pussy was glistening.

Anne audibly groaned, horrified.

I can't be that wet!

Reaching between her legs, she found that it was undeniable. The second her hand made contact with her sensitive skin she jolted, electricity running through her.

She was soaking!

Her middle finger slowly, and almost accidentally, slipped inside her. Her mouth made an "O" and her muscles tensed.

She was practically dripping!

How could she be this wet? Anne had just been blackmailed, humiliated, degraded, and nearly exposed, why was she wet?

Gently, she began to move her finger in and out of her pussy. Pleasure coursed through her like delicate fireworks in all her nerves. She groaned.

What am I doing? I'm in the school toilets!

But she couldn't stop herself, no matter how much her thoughts shamed her Anne couldn't stop her middle finger slowly pumping in and out of her body. Shivers rocked her spine. She was in a trance, unable to control her actions as her arousal took over.

She found her herself gaining speed, fucking herself with her finger faster and faster.

I need to stop this now. I need... I need...

Anne pushed in another finger and groaned.

Why am I such a slut?

Anne had just stripped naked in her bathroom stall, ran out into the open without a stitch on her body, had a small photoshoot which included climbing onto the sink in a horrible way and nearly getting caught in the worst position imaginable, and now she had to send it all to a man she didn't even know. Of all the things she expected to do; break down, cry, swear and curse at her tormenter, instead of any of them she was masturbating. Masturbating!

"You want me to be fucking clear? Fine then, I'll be fucking clear! I was masturbating are you happy now? You didn't hear me having sex you heard me masturbating!"

The sudden memory of her car ride sent shudders through her. She plunged her fingers as deep as they could go and held them there, moaning.

"Nobody let Moaner here out of the car until she apologises for waking me up last night."

Anne hit another sweet spot and spasmed. Why couldn't she stop thinking of these humiliating things?

Why was she-

Her phone buzzed, waking her from her trance.

Shit! I didn't send him the pictures.

Anne pulled her fingers out with an awful wet suction sound accompanying them and immediately felt the need to put them back and feel them inside her. She resisted and unlocked her phone.

Adam:Where are you?

Shame washed over her, sudden and accusing. What kind of bitch was she? All this time, everything she had just done, Anne hadn't even thought about her boyfriend once. Not once!

How long have I been in here?

If the Anne from 24 hours ago could see her now she would be disgusted. How could she sink so low in a single day? Not only for the things she had done and the levels she had fallen to but for how she had betrayed the man she loved and enjoyed herself while doing it.

She enjoyed herself! She was fucking excited from all the things she had just been made to do!

Anne didn't want to admit it but it was undeniable, she was enjoying the danger, the risk of being caught, and the new things she had to do.

Something was wrong with her.

There was no time to be dwelling on that now, she needed to send the pictures before she upset her blackmailer.

Navigating her chats, she was careful not to open Adam's and tip him off that she has read his message. Instead she opened the one belonging to her master and attached the pictures.

As the final one was sent she couldn't help herself from looking away in embarrassment. Anne looked so exposed in those pictures, so on display. How could anyone who saw them believe her if she insisted she was forced to do it."Of course she wouldn't let herself be forced to do something like that, it must have been her own choice, and look how wet she was! Clearly she's just a skank."

No one would believe her.

She was a bad girlfriend, she was a bad person, and despite those facts blaring through her mind Anne couldn't stop herself from wishing Adam was with her in this stall to undo his jeans and fuck her brains out. She needed his cock in her, more than ever.

Her phone buzzed again, this time with her master's reply.

These are acceptable. It is clear from the third one how much you enjoyed yourself.

Anne flushed, it was obvious but she still wished he hadn't noticed... somehow.

Can I go to class now?

Lessons hadn't started yet but she had been in here for a while, there wasn't long left before break ended. That and she wanted to get dressed.

No. You're going to fuck yourself for me. No leaving that stall until you cum, understand?

She gripped the phone tight.

Please, no I had just managed to stop myself.

Anne knew he wasn't just going to let her go. He was going to take everything he could take from her.

But how would he even know she was doing it?

She could just lie.

Okay, sir. She typed.

Anne slouched back on the seat. Now all she needed to do was wait for a few minutes, then she could get dressed, leave, and pretend she had done as he asked.

Just wait and do nothing.

Just sit here, naked, doing nothing.

She was just going to stay naked, wet, and horny, and pretend she was touching herself until she could go.

Just pretend...

Her hand slowly trailed its way to her crotch.

Anne moaned as it found her clit. What was she doing?

Control yourself, woman!

Her phone buzzed again, bringing her back.

She had to drag her hand away to open the message.

No cumming without my permission. He said.After you read this you will start a video chat with me and hold the phone so I can see your face. When you need to cum, start begging.

A strange feeling ran through her brain. Anne should be horrified at the demand. She wasn't happy he would be watching her pleasure herself again, but that part of her morality was becoming numbed by the constant exposure. This man had already seen too much for her to justifiably throw a fit every time she had to show him again, the real stab in the gut was that she's be complicit in it by recording herself, not that he would see.

The part that scared Anne, however, was the relief; the subtle feeling she felt that exonerated her guilt. Now she had no choice but to masturbate, it wasn't her fault anymore.

Her finger hovered over the "call" button but she was struggling to press it.

Anne may be becoming numb, but this still wasn't easy.

"After you read this you will start a video chat with me..."

She probably couldn't afford to stall, he knew she'd read the message.

Anne pressed the "call" button.

Her blackmailer didn't let it ring for long, answering after just a second.

The light on her front camera lit up and Anne's face appeared on the screen in a little square in the top right corner. The rest of the screen was meant to be the view of the other person from their camera. On Anne's phone it was just black.