Black Screen Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrKickBack
MrKickBack
740 Followers

Anne wasn't sure what to say or where to look. Luckily her step brother spoke first.

"Moaner! Go climb into the back with the other two. Michael wants to sit up front with me."

Moaner?

"Oh come on!" Anne objected. "I'm already sitting here."

"My car my rules. Now get that ass moving before I give these guys a rendition of the noise you were producing last night."

That threat was enough to get her moving. She quickly climbed into the back with the other two guys, furious that she was being demeaned and threatened like this.

They all ended up doing that rendition anyway.

For most of the remaining journey Anne sat squashed between 2 guys she didn't know in the back seats while all 4 of the assholes made sex noises, imitating her having an orgasm for the majority of the way to school.

"UH! UH! UH! OH YEAH! UH! UHH!"

By the time they finally arrived she was shaking, halfway between rage and mortification. They had tried to get every answer out of her they could; did she rub her clit or finger herself? Did she use any toys? Did she watch porn or imagine one of them fucking her?

Michael decided the answer to the last question was the latter option and she imagined him giving it to her all night. They all found that hilarious, Anne found it revolting.

"Now everyone hold on." Brad said to the passengers as he turned off the engine in the school car park. "Nobody let Moaner here out of the car until she apologises for waking me up last night."

Anne needed to punch him. She could barely hold it anymore; her knuckles ached to meet his cheek.

The guy to her right gave her a nudge as his friends snickered. "Go on, say you're sorry."

Anne bit back the string of insults she had for them all. "I'm sorry, Brad." She said, venomously.

Brad shook his head, not satisfied. "No, I want you to say you're sorry for waking me up with your moaning. Those words specifically. Go on, be quick we all have places to be."

"You're a fucking asshole!" She spat.

"That didn't sound like an apology to me. Did that sound like an apology to you guys?"

They all agreed it definitely did not sound like an apology.

Anne turned to the guy on her left. "Let me out now." She demanded.

He shook his head.

"I said let me out! Get the fuck out of my way!"

She tried to fight her way past but he was a wall of muscle, he didn't move and she couldn't get past him.

Giving up, Anne turned back to Brad pleading. "Please let me out, I'm going to be late."

"If it were that important then you'd be out by now, should we go get Adam to give you some motivation?"

I'm going to kill him one day, I swear.

Anne couldn't let him tell Adam, that was what he was threatening to do.

"I'm sorry for waking you up with my moaning now get out my way."

They all collectively cheered and climbed out the car, with a very humiliated girl moments behind them.

Anne didn't spare them any more words. She just stormed off into the building ignoring the jeers and taunts coming from behind her.

That had been the worst car journey of her life.

So far anyway...

_______________

School:

School was normal.

When you go through a life changing event like Anne did last night you subconsciously expect everything to change.

As such, school wastoo normal. It unsettled her.

Her teachers were the same, her classes were the same, her friends were the same; the only thing that had changed was her. Anne felt like everyone should know, like people should come over and give her a hug for sympathy or be laughing at her behind her back.

Which they could be to be fair, she wouldn't know. That's the point of doing it behind someone's back.

Her underwear situation was something that had changed, however. Walking between classes, accidentally moving her hips when seated, it all rubbed her the wrong way. Literally.

It wasn't that a backwards thong was enough to bring her to the edge or anything. The issue was that it was so subtle that she completely forgot about it, making it a shock when she accidentally caused it to press against her.

By the time her second lesson ended Anne was feeling quite hot and bothered, if her bedroom wasn't being watched over by someone she'd be looking forward to getting herself home and getting herself off.

Every step made it rub more and more as she left Maths in a crowd full of unsuspecting classmates. She couldn't help but wonder what they would think if they knew. Would the guys find it hot? Would the girls think she was a slut?

Anne wasn't sure about the first but she didn't doubt the second answer was "yes".

She found her boyfriend at break, smiling at her as she walked over to his table. He had no idea what his girlfriend had spent last night doing, nor what she was wearing underneath the layers of clothes he saw.

"You look happy."

"I am." He beamed. "Just handed in my coursework, finished my English essay, and I'm free for the rest of the week!"

Anne had forgotten why he had blown her off yesterday. He had a hand-in today.If only you had stayed the night instead of focusing on that, everything might be different.

"That's great!" She said, masking her emotions as best she could.

"Which means..." Adam grabbed her waist and pulled her in tight between his legs. "I can come over any time tonight."

"Oh."

"Oh?"

Anne hadn't expected this. Adam NEVER volunteered to come over to her place, she always had to drag him.

"I mean... that's great! But..."

He let go of her waist, confused. "But?"

"I mean, I would love to spend the night with you, it's just..." Anne struggled to find the right words. "I just thought maybe I could come over to yours tonight instead."

"To mine?" The two of them never spent the night together at Adam's. Although he was 18 his parents were still strict, and while they admitted they couldn't stop him from spending the night elsewhere they were not going to condone him bringing over "distractions" to their own house.

His work was all that mattered.

"I don't know..." He started.

"Just ask your parents if I can come around for dinner. Then they'll probably feel guilty after I've had a glass of wine and let me stay. If not, I'll just go home, no big deal."

It was kind of a big deal though.

Adam hesitated, which was good. Hesitation meant he could be persuaded.

"Anne I don't know I-"

"Just sent them a text." She cut in. "That's all I'm asking. Please. I'd love to get to know them better."

He squirmed, Anne knew she had him.

"Fine, I'll send them a message. But don't get your hopes up!"

"I won't" She agreed.

And she didn't. Anne had already sent Beth a text asking if she could crash at hers tonight, just in case Adam fell through.

Her phone buzzed.

That was probably Beth's reply.

Anne pulled her phone out the pocket of her jeans and unlocked her screen.

Master:I hope you're not trying to avoid me.

"Fuck!"

Adam frowned at her. "What? What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing." She quickly answered, and put her phone away before he could take a look. "I just remembered there was some work I have to do."

"What work?" He asked.

"The English essay."

Adam raised his eyebrows. "You haven't finished it? In that case don't come to mine tonight, stay at home and get it done."

"No no. I'll get it done, don't worry. Just send your parents that message and don't worry about me."

"Are you sure?" He looked concerned.

"Of course I'm sure!" Anne insisted. "Just send the message. I'm going to quickly run to the toilet."

Before Adam could even say okay she was gone. How had he got her number?

She waited a little bit as she walked, so Adam wouldn't correlate her leaving suddenly with her pulling out her phone as she left.

As she turned the corner she immediately drew it from her jeans as it buzzed a second time.

Master:I can see you've read my text. I wouldn't recommend ignoring me, Slave.

Anne quickly typed out a reply, still walking.

How did you get my number?

She quickly checked to see if his contact had a number associated to it. It didn't. How had he even added himself as "Master" to her contacts? And how was he texting her without a phone number?

Master:I see it only took one night for you to lose your manners. Seems like you need a reminder of how this works.

She huffed, and ducked to the side to avoid bumping into a group of students going the other way. He was going to insist on this every time wasn't he?

I don't need a reminder, sir. I remember how this works. I'm sorry.

Vomit nearly came out of her as she hit send. She darted to the left and through a door, the girls toilets were coming up on her right.

He was replying quickly.

You better not forget it. Tell me what you are.

I'm a strong, independent woman who you wouldn't have a chance of getting if you ever crawled out of your mother's basement and tried talking to me.

Your slave.

Anne walked into the bathroom, it was empty. She went over to the furthest stall from the door and locked it behind her. She breathed a slight sigh of relief.

Okay, I'm alone now.

Master:That's right. You're a dirty slave who I can do whatever I want with for the next month. Are you enjoying your underwear.

She scowled and typed out a "no".

Don't lie to me, Slut. He replied.You have 15 seconds to take a picture and show me you're wearing them correctly.

Shit.

As she had learned last night, stripping against a short time limit was hard. However, at the time she was just wearing panties and a top.

Tight jeans were not so easy to pull down.

It took her too long to undo the button, and then it took her too long to yank them down to her knees. By the time she snapped the picture of her poorly covered pussy, it had been about 15 seconds. With no timer on screen Anne had no way of knowing if she had made it or not.

What would she have done if she wasn't in the toilet?

As Anne waited to find out if she was on time she stared at the picture she had just sent. It seemed impossible that anyone could find that sexy, the way it divided her vagina just looked comical. In many ways showing this side of herself to him was worse; it was easier to have someone see you looking sexy than to see you like... like this!

Was he just going to demand pictures in this manner all the time? At any moment?

It seemed the answer to that was yes.

Master:Clever girl. You were right not to risk disobeying me. Now I want a picture of you completely naked.

Naked?! She was in school! Anne couldn't get naked here, he could play his games with her at home but school was off limits. She had to make that clear.

The bell is about to go for the next lesson. She typed.Haven't you seen me naked enough anyway?

Anne hit send, then quickly rushed to send another text, to avoid an angry reaction.

Sir.

This was day 1 of 30. If she had to get naked in the bathroom now then what would he make her do tomorrow? Or the next day? Where did it end?

In a classroom?

Under a teacher's desk?

Running through the halls?

Somewhere, in some deep part of her brain, the thought sparked excitement. But only a small spark, it wouldn't go that far anyway.

I don't care when your bell rings. Get naked right now and send me the picture, make sure your face is in it as well as your pussy.

He wasn't going to be persuaded.

"Fucking asshole." She muttered, now he couldn't hear her at least, unlike in her own room where any muttered insult could mean serious punishment.

Anne paused for a second, considering her options. She didn't have any.

Taking a deep breath, she pulled off her tee-shirt and jumper, leaving her topless since she had no bra to remove. The air was cold, making her nipples stand to attention immediately.

Pulling down the toilet seat, she folded the items up and placed them down gently, slightly disgusted that they had nowhere cleaner to be dumped.

The bathroom door opened.

Shit!

Anne quickly sat down on her piled clothes and pulled her panties and jeans down to her ankles. If anyone caught sight of her legs under the door, it would look like she was just using the toilet.

Staying very quiet, she listened intently to the girls who had just walked in.

"...So yeah I was thinking of asking him to tutor me."

"Really?" The second girl replied. "Doesn't he have a girlfriend?"

"So? It's just tutoring isn't it?"

Both of the girls giggled. It seemed like it was just 2 of them.

Anne tried to place their voices. The first girl sounded a lot like Charlotte Evans, but she was struggling to tell. The second girl was unrecognisable to her.

Charlotte was good friends with Liza, one of the "popular girls" of their year.

Anne hated her.

Firstly, she was beautiful; her skin was faultless, her nose was perfect, and her eyes sparkled a stunning blue, like two little sapphires. Her body, Anne had heard, looked like it belonged to a pornstar, with a tiny waist leading from a huge bust to wide hips. She was leggy, tall, and with Liza she was among the best looking girls in the school.

The second reason she hated her was her hair, which was flawless. Anne always wished she was a redhead, which Charlotte was naturally. Thick and curly, her hair consistently looked like it was fresh out of the salon with rich flowing locks you might find in a shampoo advert. The fact it looked like that EVERY SINGLE DAY made it easy for most girls in the school to dislike her.

The third and final reason was her personality; she was a bitch. If she thought you were worth it she could be friendly enough, but if you were unimportant to her in any way she was cold, dismissive, and downright rude. Anne had never experienced it herself but she had seen people she liked a lot of the receiving end of the girl's disdain. It was not pretty.

Since the two of them had not entered the stalls next to Anne she assumed they had just come into the bathroom to reapply some makeup. This could take a while.

"I don't get why you're into him anyway, isn't he kind of nerdy?"

"Duh!" Charlotte answered. "Why would I get chemistry help from someone who wasn't a nerd? I'm not into him I just think he's kind of cute. I like tall guys."

"Whatever. You do you, not my problem who you fuck."

"I never said I was going to fuck him. I need help with my work and he seems like a pushover whoI wouldn't mind fucking. There is a difference. What shade of lipstick is that?"

"Almond Rose."

"I love it!" Charlotte gushed. "Where did you get it from?"

As the conversation drifted to makeup Anne started to lose interest. She should probably explain the delay to her master.

To her blackmailer! She should explain the delay to her blackmailer!

Anne clenched her fists, cursing herself for saying that, even internally.

She typed out her message.

There are some girls in here. I'm just waiting for them to leave then I'll take the picture.

Unsurprisingly, he was not sympathetic.

Do you think I give a shit? Unless you're going to invite them to join you I don't particularly care what they're doing or where they are. Naked Picture. Now.

Anne sighed, and pulled herself to her feet. Luckily the two girls were in their own world and were likely unaware there was even anyone else in the bathroom with them.

"Do you think these jeans make my bum look flat?"

"No pair of jeans could make your bum look flat you dumb bitch!"

Anne rolled her eyes.

A realisation suddenly came to her. She didn't even need to get naked! With her jeans and panties round her ankles she could take a picture from her knees to her head and appear just as undressed in the photo as she would naked.

There's no way he would notice.

Standing back, she raised the phone away from her body, trying to get everything above her knees in frame.

Anne automatically smiled for the selfie, then, remembering what it was for, stopped smiling and took the picture looking quite discontent instead.

He better be fucking satisfied with this

Just as she clicked send the pair of girls left the room.

Finally!

There was something about the girl's conversation that had been bugging her, but Anne couldn't quite put her finger on what it was. Something about what they said made her uneasy. It was a twist in her stomach convincing her she had just missed something important.

But what was it?

Her blackmailer's reply interrupted her thoughts.

Good whore. Now send me another in the mirror by the sinks.

The breath caught in her throat.

Oh no no no no no!

He wasn't serious? He couldn't be serious? She must have misunderstood.

Anne quickly typed, hoping it was a misunderstanding.

You mean take a normal selfie, right sir?

He did not mean a normal selfie.

I mean, take your fat naked ass out of that stall and take a picture for me in the mirror. Are you an idiot? Just for that I want 3 pictures. I'll send you some photos that I have and you will copy the poses you see in them. And I want them PERFECT do you understand?

Anne nearly burst into tears.

This was the end. People were going to walk in and catch her. There was no way she was getting away with this, someone was going to see!

Please, sir! Don't make me do this! I'll get caught!

It's your job not to get caught, not mine. He replied, coldly.If you want to back out just say the word and I'll post all your videos and pictures. I'm sure Jimmy would love to see who he was talking to last night. Your boyfriend too.

She imagined Adam seeing that video, seeing her perform for another man, sucking and fucking a dildo. For his old bully no less!

They both knew she was in too deep to back out.

I'm not disobeying, I'm just asking you to reconsider. Anne tried a new tactic.If I get caught your fun is over, you still have 29 more days! It's in your interest to keep this between us.

Anne wasn't wrong, what she said certainly wasn't a lie. She just hoped he saw sense and understood that. This wasn't something she could do, she just couldn't. It was too much.

His response was blunt.Well you better not get caught then! Here are the 3 pictures for you to recreate.

3 blurry images started loading on her screen.

Anne wailed, distressed.

This was actually happening! First it was her doorstep at night and now this? She was going to get caught naked by someone, there was no escaping this.

On the verge of sobbing she opened the three pictures.

The shock nearly pushed her over the edge.

The first one was the easiest, the woman pictured was standing with her legs straight and her feet shoulder length apart. Her hips were swayed far to the right, with her left hand delicately placed on her left hip and her right hand holding up the phone. Her face was frozen in a model-worthy pout.

The woman in the picture was clothed. Anne would not be. Somehow that made it worse.

The second photo was anything but easy, unfortunately.

Perched against the counter, this woman was at least naked. She was beautiful too. Anne's first thought when she saw it was how much worse she would look attempting that pose than the girl in the picture. For a moment her insecurities were swirling around stronger than her terror.

The woman's bum was seated on the counter but not fully resting on it, with her back facing the mirror. Most of her weight was on her left foot, which was still on the ground, with her ass and part of her right thigh making up the rest of her balance. Her head and back were twisted to the right with her thigh, so that the camera could see her perfect right breast and her coy smile. Her left arm turned with her body, holding the phone to take the picture, and her right arm lay lazily on her right inner thigh.

MrKickBack
MrKickBack
740 Followers