Black Screen Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

White text appeared on the screen, just like it had last night on her laptop.

Now get started. You better be quick before anyone walks in. No cumming til I say so.

And now I'm giving up the control to even choose when I orgasm.

Anne nodded into the camera and swapped it into her left hand, letting her right return to her waist.

Fuck this, let's make it quick.

Her fingers found her clit and she started rubbing.

Her pace was slow at first, but she increased it quickly without letting herself go too fast. It was still extremely sensitive from both the night before and the thong that had been rubbing into it all morning.

Anne remembered what her morning had been like; squirming in class, breathing more heavily whenever she had to walk, never being able to find a comfortable position until she forgot the thong was even there.

She hit a delicate spot and moaned.

"Moaner."

Was she really that much of a moaner? She had always sworn she was so quiet, never worried about getting caught. Until last night no one had ever heard her.

Or had they?

Maybe Brad listened with his ear to the wall every time she masturbated and only mentioned it last night because she extremely loud.

Oh god, was I extremely loud?

She suppressed another moan. Anne refused to be loud. She was picking up the pace now, getting more comfortable in the rhythm of her fingers.

A chill went through her body, and then a warmth. She closed her eyes and felt the sensations carry her. It was somehow relaxing despite being the complete opposite. Anne had almost forgotten she was in a public bathroom.

Oh fuck, I'm in a public bathroom!

Her eyes snapped back open. She couldn't lose herself, she had to stay aware in case someone walked in. The risk of being caught was still high.

But she had to be fast.

That wasn't looking to be much of a problem. The orgasm was slowly making its way towards her as she lavished in the frenzy of the act. The perverseness of it, the danger of being heard, it excited her in ways she never could have imagined.

The sounds of her wet pussy being rubbed echoed around the room.

How could she have imagined she liked such high risk situations? How could she have known the thought of getting fucked in public sent her wild? How could she have suspected she'd ever like being degraded?

No not that! Not being degraded! It was the risk and the risk alone, nothing about being used this way turned her on.

Not being humiliated.

Not being degraded.

And not being treated like dirt.

Yes, just the risk. She assured herself.

She circled her clit faster.

Her panting was desperate now, her chest heaved as she brought herself closer and closer.

Anne watched herself on the screen. Her image was only a small square in the corner, but she could still see that she was a mess. Her face was bright red, her hair was all over the place, and her mouth was hanging opening dumbly as all kinds of soft grunts and groans escaped her.

Oh god, is that what I look like?

She looked wild, like a bitch in heat furiously trying to get off.

Which she was undeniably doing.

A new message popped up.

Adam:Are you okay?

Don't think about him now, you need to cum.

Anne closed her eyes, leaned back, and ignored him.

She was close, she could feel it.

Reaching deep into the banks of her brain, Anne tried to find that thing, the hot thought or memory that could push her over the edge.

She kept masturbating and let her mind wander.

The night she had lost her virginity.

The first time she was eaten out.

The best sex scene she had ever watched.

No, not good enough.

The last picture she taken today.

Anne paused on the memory.

She had been so scared, so excited, as she ran out there naked. The feeling was indescribable, it almost felt... addictive.

The adrenaline she had felt was more than any rollercoaster could produce, the excitement that ran through her was more than any hot guy could cause, and the fire that overcame her was stronger than any flame Adam could light up.

Anne couldn't hold back her moans any longer.

She imagined being back on that sink, balancing on her toes with her knees spread obscenely. Her pussy was still dripping, but this time she held the dildo from last night in her hand instead of her phone.

Slowly, she imagined inserting the dildo deep inside her, holding it by the base. When it was deep enough make her open her mouth in a silent moan she stopped, then started pulling it out. Just as it was about to leave her pussy she pushed it right back in. And out again. Then back in. Out. In. Out. In.

Anne imagined herself picking up the speed and in real life she started masturbating faster too. So fast now her hand was a blur.

The noises bouncing around the room were humiliating.

Her back arched and her body quivered. On the floor her toes were curling on top of her piled clothes.

Oh fuck!

Anne imagined fucking herself with the dildo like lightning, faster than she could ever do in real life. She imagined all the moans and wails she would produce as she ploughed herself silly.

Ohh fuck!

Anne imagined her face red and sweaty, her mouth open and drooling. She imagined SLUT being emblazoned on her chest just like it was last night. She imagined the door to the bathroom opening and all her classmates walking in one by one, gasping as they saw her.

OHH FUCK!

"Can I cum!" She announced, suddenly and desperately. "Can I cum, sir? Please can I cum?"

Cum at 0. He said, and then the countdown started on the screen.

10

9

8

Anne was moaning like crazy, forcing herself to hold back until 0 with all her effort.

6

5

Yes! Yes! Just hold on! I'm almost there!

3

2

Stop.

No!

"No sir please!" she begged, shamelessly. "Keep counting! Please get to 0!"

I said stop! Now!

Anne whined, pathetically, and pried her hand away from her pussy. The act alone made all the muscles in her body tense up and spasm.

"Please! Please let me keep going!"

I said stop you fucking slut. Now get dressed. You'll be late for class.

She wailed. "Please!"

No.

"Pleeeease! I'm begging you!"

Anne sounded pathetic.

And just for that you've earned a punishment. Do you want another one or are you going to get dressed?

She was almost crying. Her body was in complete distress, she had never felt this way before. Why was he doing this to her.

She needed to cum!

I can't let him punish me!

Anne whined again, defeated. She gave up on persuading him, one punishment was already too much.

"No sir, I'll get dressed."

That's better. He typed.And remember, the thong goes on backwards.

Anne scowled at the text, enraged and unsatisfied, but she said nothing more.

When this man took over her laptop he had stopped her just before she orgasmed. That had been bad, awful in fact, but this was far worse. She had been READY to cum! Literally a second away. In fact, she could have cum 10 seconds earlier if she were allowed.

Anne huffed but it sounded more like a growl. She was furious.

But what could she do?

Reluctantly, she obeyed with no further complaint, picking up her scattered clothes and finally getting dressed.

Once the violating thong and the rest of her outfit was on her blackmailer hung up without further comment. Anne began to worry what the punishment was.

But god, what was this feeling?

In all her life Anne had never felt as frustrated as she did now. She wanted her orgasm. Badly.

She could barely hold herself back from punching the wall.

What the fuck was this guy doing to her? He said she wouldn't be allowed to leave until she came well here she was, leaving with fucking cumming!

Anne ground her teeth together and left the stall.

One day I'm going to kill him. I'm going to kill him I swear!

She caught herself in the mirror and double-taked, much like before.

Now, however, she was fully clothed. The thing that stopped her was the rest of her appearance.

She was a mess! Anne couldn't leave the toilets looking like this! Her hair was more like a mane, her face was puffy and pink, and her skin glistened in sweat that trapped a few stray hairs on her forehead.

It looked like she had just been fucked. Hard.

As she stopped in front of the mirror to sort out her appearance, she reflected on what just happened.

Had she just... begged to cum?

All of a sudden it felt like the fog surrounding her brain cleared.

Oh god, what did I just do! Was that really me?

Her arousal had taken her over so completely that she had completely given herself to him. Anne hadn't just masturbated methodically; she had pleasured herself in such an intense, intimate, and eye rolling way, she couldn't bear the thought of it being seen by anyone.

And she was recording her own face!

The normal colour in her face was returning and she had made her hair look about as presentable as it was going to get without a brush or a shower. She had to get moving before Adam got too concerned.

Her eyes widened.

Adam!

Anne had completely forgotten about his text asking if she was okay, she was so horny she had just ignored it entirely.

Overcome with guilt, she pulled open his chat and tried to think of an excuse.

Sorry honey, I'm okay. She typed.Not even going to lie I just got completely distracted by a game on my phone and I was in too deep to reply sooner. Don't panic! I'm still alive! Xxx

She put it back in her pocket. How could she lie to him like that? Could she ever tell him the truth? Could she ever tell him what was really happening?

No. She had been too disloyal to ever risk that. He'd leave her without a doubt.

Adam could never know.

After what felt like a lifetime performing tasks and cementing her blackmailer's control, Anne finally left the bathroom.

Something in front of the door tripped her up.

"What the-"

Anne just about caught herself on unsteady legs.

"Hey! What are you doing?" a firm voice demanded.

She turned around to see Mr Daniels standing there, glowering at her.

"I was just... uh-"

"You're not meant to be in there." He interrupted with the harsh tone of a teacher.

Anne frowned and looked down at what she had just tripped over.

"CAUTION. WET FLOOR." was emblazoned on a yellow safety sign.

Where did that come from?

"I...err..." She kept stuttering.

Turning around she saw a paper sign had been taped to the door of the girl's toilets.

OUT OF ORDER.

"If you need the toilet use the one upstairs." Mr Daniels scolded her. "Or were you doing something inappropriate in there?"

Inappropriate?

Anne froze. Did she smell of sex?

"No sir, nothing inappropriate. There wasn't a sign on the door when I went in there."

He grunted. "I find that unlikely, they don't put signs on the doors without checking if there is someone inside. More likely you were just too lazy to walk to the other one."

"No I-"

"Don't let me catch you doing it again." He cut her off, and then walked away, now disinterested.

Anne didn't know what to do with her hands, she felt so awkward. She hoped to god she didn't smell of sex.

Looking back at the sign, she furrowed her brow in thought. Was that there when she went into the bathroom?

She spared a glance for the yellow safety sign that had nearly knocked her over. That certainly wasn't there when she walked in.

Anne could have sworn that there was no sign on the door...

A realisation came to her. Charlotte and her friend had been in the bathroom too! What were the chances that neither of them saw the sign immediately after she failed to see it? Not high.

Which means...

"They don't put signs on the doors without checking if there is someone inside."

Either someone wasn't doing their job properly or...

Anne froze.

No... It can't be!

Either someone wasn't doing their job properly or someone purposefully put the signs there to stop people going in after the two girls had left, not caring if anyone was inside.

Or maybe because someone was inside...

No... It isn't possible. There is no way.

The signs popped up so mysteriously, her blackmailer was so unconcerned with her getting caught, and it was too much of a coincidence that this happened so subtly at the EXACT time she needed it to.

Oh no...

Anne's blackmailer was in her school.

To be continued...

___________

Well, that's part 2. If you're eager to know how the rest of Anne's school day unfolds then don't worry, I'm working on it. While I will gladly listen to any ideas or hopes people have for the story I don't take them into consideration as I will be following my own route as I go along. However, if there is a character that has peaked your interest and you want to see more of, then let me know. I've tried to fill the story with as many named characters as possible to make Anne's world feel real, and thus make the stakes feel higher, but that doesn't mean I'm going to use all of them somewhere down the line. If a side character has piqued enough people's curiosity, I would gladly see where I can take them.

All feedback is welcome, hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

Mr KickBack.