Blown Away Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments passed and as he stood under the warm jets of water that were spraying at his neck he started to daydream about the events of the short elevator ride. He could still almost feel Taylor's soft ass pressing against his lap and as his thoughts dwelled on that, he wrapped his hand around the base of his shaft and started to slowly pump his hand up and down. Stroking himself to the thoughts of Taylor's ass, he started to work a bit faster as he imagined that soft skin now being completely bare as it pressed against his cock and she continued to tease his hard shaft with her soft ass.

His stroking started to increase in speed as he thought about the soft curves of her ass. For such a skinny girl, Taylor had a great ass and he wondered if she had had anal sex before. She gave off the image of being such a good girl he wondered if she had ever tried anal or more than one partner in the bed. The prospect of hooking up with both Taylor and possibly Carrie only made him stroke harder. His erection was now rock hard and pointing upwards towards the ceiling of the small shower cubicle.

A stifled moan escaped his lungs as he teased his own length. The thought of going inside Taylor's ass and parting the most forbidden hole was all too much for Hugh as he started to quickly fist his dick. His head fell backwards, the warm water splashing against his forehead as he started to moan Taylor's name. A jet of water caught him directly in the right eye and it quickly took him back to where he was.

There was no way in hell someone like Taylor would want to hook up with him.

His pumping hand slowly came to a standstill, giving his member a farewell squeeze, he let go of his cock and put it to the wall. The tap of the wall was quickly changed from the warmest temperature to the coldest one. The icy chill of the water assaulted his skin and the desired effect started to happen. What had been a raging, throbbing hard on turned to a new, flaccid penis that was now devoid of anything that could remotely look like it was aroused.

Hugh finished the shower and stepped out of the cubicle. Quickly grabbing one of the cream coloured towels, Hugh dried himself off and grabbed a hold of the small bottle of after shave and applied a liberal amount to his neck. Grabbing the tiny pot of hair gel that was by the side of the bathroom's sink. Twisting the top off, Hugh dunked his comb into the pot and quickly styled his hair just how he liked it. His blonde hair had been a little longer since the first time he had hooked up with Carrie and now he whipped the blonde streaks over the top and along his head's length. He was clean shaven and after brushing his teeth, he looked dashingly handsome.

Stepping out of the en-suite, Hugh got himself dressed up and quickly put his phone into his jacket's pocket. He still had some time to go but he didn't want to be late for Taylor. So, having a quick check of the room, he spun on his heel and walked cleanly out of his room. Locking the door behind him, he made his way towards the elevator when he was met by Carrie who had a surprised look on her face.

"Wow Hugh! You look great!" She grinned, looking him up and down. She stepped around him and looked over him, making soft purrs of approval. Hugh almost thought he could see a look of regret in her big eyes. "Date tonight?" She asked again, her eyes flicking up from his waist to look him in the face.

"Not quite." He laughed, stuffing his hands into his jacket pockets. "Me and Taylor are going to hit one of the clubs up tonight."

"Blech, clubs." Carrie said with a grin, sticking her tongue out.

"Not your scene?" Hugh asked, an eyebrow arching as he smiled back at her.

"Not really. I'd rather stay curled up indoors with good company."

"Good company?"

"You know exactly what I mean Hugh!" She said with a grin, her right hand playfully slapping his shoulder. "It's good that you're hanging out with Taylor though. She's great fun, a little wild too."

"I need to blow off some steam. A little wild is just what I need."

The elevator behind him dinged open and a collection of people left the small cart. Carrie watched as the stream of people moved around them and walked towards their respective rooms. She turned back to Hugh and smiled, nodding her head she looked at the cart and nodded softly.

"Well, you'd better get going. That club might go somewhere." She added with a soft smile.

"Carrie? You're not mad are you?"

"Why would I be mad?" Carrie asked, chewing on her bottom lip as she stared at Hugh's face.

"I don't know. You just seem a little... I don't know. Off?"

"Well, I'm good. Honestly Hugh, you go have a good time."

Hugh opened his mouth to say something but found that it wasn't the best thing to do. So, he moved away to walk into the now open and empty elevator cart. Hitting the button for the lobby, Hugh smiled at Carrie but couldn't quite shake the feeling that Carrie wasn't too impressed with him. The doors closed and the icy gaze he was getting from Carrie was cut off. The elevator ride down was a short one and when the doors opened he stepped out into the lobby and could hear a collection of girls talking about him. He smiled and looked at their direction before there was another ding of an elevator.

Taylor's golden curly hair was hanging onto her shoulder blades, she had on a golden, sparkling mini dress that was snug in all the right places. It was a cotton dress that had different squares of different, glittering materials that drew attention to all of her curves. She had on a set of matching golden earrings that framed her attractive face, she had a set of dark, dramatic eye shadow on that accentuated her deep eyes.

She looked like a woman built to seduce and as her long legs moved her towards Hugh, he could feel both his and several other men in the lobby's will to comply with her start to form. She got a big grin on her face and wrapped her arms around Hugh's neck, giving him a huge hug, not that the male minded too much. Her sickly sweet perfume wafted up his nose and gave him a teasing suggestion as to what she would smell like on the average night out.

"You look so hot Hugh!" She said with a grin, releasing him from her hold and admiring him. She made no way of hiding the fact that she was checking him out. In fact, she almost seemed pleased at the fact that she was being so forward. Her eyes flicked up to look him in the face and she bit down on her bottom lip before looking at the front where the driver had just turned up.

"Let's go handsome."

Her arm took a hold of his and started to guide him towards the front. Both Hugh and Taylor could see the gazes of the men in the lobby and while Taylor didn't seem to mind so much, Hugh did feel rather exposed by having so many people look at them. As they got into the car, they both clipped themselves into the car and while the driver took them out of the hotel's parking lot, Taylor turned to face Hugh.

"I saw Carrie on the way down. Everything okay with you two?"

Had Taylor picked up on something between the two of them? He kept his best poker face on and shook his head.

"No? We're still pretty solid after the press conference. Why? Did she say something to you?"

"She didn't say anything. I just thought she was a bit frosty to me that's all. Anyway, my tour manager called ahead for us. We'll get taken in the back and get to go straight to the VIP area." Her hand met his again and she squeezed it softly before nodding her head, that big wide smile still painted firmly on her face. "I think we'll have a lot of fun burning the stress off together tonight Hugh."

"We haven't got any stress yet Taylor." Hugh teased, flipping his hand over so they were almost holding hands in the back of the car.

"Well... Maybe we could get some stress going tonight?" Taylor teased right back, her legs slowly crossing and then uncrossing as if to turn Hugh on. Taylor's eyes flicked from his face and then over his body, trying to see if she was doing anything to him. Little did she know, it was having the desired effect and Hugh's pants were starting to get a little bit tighter.

"We'll only have to unwind tomorrow then too." Hugh countered, readjusting his pants to try and compensate for just what the petite blonde was doing to him.

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Taylor squeezed his hand and then let it go, she bit down on her lip and grinned widely before turning to look outside of the car. Hugh smiled and looked away, this was getting to be a familiar game with the two of them but Hugh didn't mind playing it. In fact, he was quite curious as to how this game would end. Soon, the lights of the more expensive and trendy part of Los Angeles started to fill the outside of their windows. The car pulled up to the VIP parking and as Mister Pennyworth left the car to go and open the door, Taylor spotted the familiar sight of a set of paparrazi moving towards them. She sighed softly before turning to look at Hugh.

"Brace yourself hon." She said softly, as the doors were opened and the camera flashes started to go off. "Don't answer any questions, just get inside the club." Taylor whispered to him as they left the car. Making their way towards the club, Hugh could hear various questions getting shouted at both him and Taylor.

"Should you be drinking before a tour?" "Are you two dating?" "Taylor, any plans for Harry Styles?" "Hugh, do you want to give up your position on the tour?"

All of the questions seemed overly invasive to Hugh but Taylor seemed to just take it in her stride. He wondered if that would be something he would learn to manage. The door to the VIP area opened up and they were welcomed in from the chilly night air of Los Angeles. Taylor turned to face Hugh and grinned, she patted him on the shoulder and then linked their arms again.

"You did really well. Now come on, let's go get a drink."

That sounded like an excellent idea to Hugh. The two singers made their way over to the exclusive bar, his eyes looked over the bar and tried to see if there was anything there he wanted. Taylor however, knew exactly what she wanted and had ordered herself a pink drink with a funny umbrella in it. Seeing a selection of beer, Hugh ordered one of the Chinese beers. Getting their drinks, Taylor guided them towards one of the booths so that they could have some privacy.

Taylor nursed her drink for a brief moment before taking a sip and sounding like she approved of it. Hugh had never got the appeal of something pink like that but then again, he didn't know too many girls who approved of his usual beer drinking. He lifted his beer to his lips and sipped on it as Taylor studied the room. The music was at a comfortable enough level where two of the stars from the Red Away tour could converse without having to yell too much. Taylor shot him a glass over the rim of her glass and smiled before putting it down on the table.

"So... Serious question. You and Carrie? You fucked right?"

Hugh nearly choked on his beer as she asked the question. Unceremoniously, he wiped at his mouth with the back of his hand and shook his head in the negative.

"Never! No, no. Not at all!" Hugh bluffed as Taylor studied him. She tilted her head to the left and then to the right. Her teeth nibbled at her bottom lip before she leant in over the table to whisper in a conspiratorial manner.

"Seriously. You can tell me, I won't say anything."

Hugh's face had an expression as if to try and tell if Taylor did know something or not. He had already planned out his answer. He remembered every instruction Carrie had laid out to him after they had had their marathon sex session and started to wind down from it.

---

Carrie washed away the stains of cum on her legs and relished the feel of Hugh's scandalous touch to her body. Even as she relaxed in the tub, she was still betraying her marital vows. With each touch to her body, Carrie could practically feel the disapproving stares and mumbles of shock from her Christian family. After he had accepted the tour proposal, they had made polite conversation until Carrie started to think on what would happen to her career if this extra-marital liaison ever broke to the press.

"Hugh... You're a great, good hearted guy so I need to make sure you understand this. If anyone asks about this, it never happened. Even if someone says 'Seriously, you can tell me'. Simon, Paula, even your family, you just say no okay?"

What had been a jovial expression turned sour on the reject of The X-Factor's first elimination. He nodded his head.

"Got it. I'm your dirty little secret."

Carrie could feel the hurt in his words but there wasn't anything she could say to make it better. She turned around so that she could slink back into his arms and wash away the fatigue from their marathon sex session.

---

Remembering those words, Hugh offered Taylor a shrug and a shake of his head.

"Nope, not at all. Sorry." He could see Taylor didn't buy it and wondered if his poker face was worse than he expected it was. Quickly changing the subject, he nodded towards the glass. "What's that anyway?"

"Creamy berry. Got a taste for it back in London. Have some!" She offered, a big smile on her face as she passed the glass to him. Taking it, Hugh sipped at the drink and the regret of that decision wiped across his face prompting the '22' star to laugh and take it back from him.

"I'll stick to beer thanks."

"You're no fun." Taylor teased, sticking out the tip of her tongue before sipping on the drink again.

"Hey! I'm plenty fun! Just you wait and see!"

"Oh... I'm counting on it handsome." Taylor flirted with him, her deep, dramatic eyes burrowing deep into his soul as Hugh struggled to find a response to her words.

Taking a chance, Hugh let his right hand slide under the table and reach over to her bare right knee. His skin touched hers and he watched as she quickly suppressed a gasp. Her eyes moved down from the table and up to his face, drinking in the look of desire he had on her face.

If Carrie didn't want him... He was pretty sure Taylor did so why shouldn't he indulge in some de-stressing activities?

"Go big or go home Swifty." Hugh shot back, each word accentuated with a squeeze of her knee, an extra long one going along with her last name. Taylor's mouth dropped into a near permanent open status, it was as if she hadn't expected him to take this sort of approach to her. So, to tip the scales in his favour, he added with a wicked smile. "But if you're not big enough for it..."

As soon as he started that sentence, Taylor grabbed a hold of his shirt and pulled him into a deep kiss by the collar of his shirt. Her arms soon locked around his neck and her mouth opened so that she could deepen the kiss and slide her tongue into his mouth. That was something Hugh was only willing to share with her, his tongue moved out to meet hers and eagerly wrapped it around hers. Sucking on it softly, he loved how the singer of 'I knew you were trouble' moaned for his touch. Her hands ran over his body and her nails started to scrape at his neck. Soon, both of them needed to breathe and the kiss was broken. Taylor's deep eyes looked into Hugh's and she nodded her head.

"Let's get back to the hotel. I want to ride you until we're both so fucking sore."

That was enough for Hugh. Almost kicking his chair out, he stood up and followed Taylor as she desperately dragged him towards the back near where the drivers of the car were waiting for them. The security in the venue had already set up a block for the VIP's in the club so the two singers had no problem in needing to take their hands off of each other as they already had plenty of privacy. Taylor's hands grabbed at his face and pulled him into another deep kiss as they stumbled down the stairs and miraculously managed to get themselves into the back seat of their car.

Taylor clipped herself in first and Hugh got himself strapped into the middle seat as they kissed each other passionately. Their tongues flicked and sucked against each others as Taylor wriggled in place and spread her legs a little bit. Hugh's hand felt the shift in her weight and his hand was instantly on the inside of her legs and started to slowly glide his way up her silky smooth skin. Her hands were busy too though, her hands moved down to his lap and while one hand moved to his pants pocket, the other laid itself flat on his groin and she slowly cupped his length making him moan out loud into her mouth. He was already getting hard and Taylor moaned her approval.

Her lips left his and her head fell back, letting a low guttural moan fell from her throat as he moved in to kiss and lick at her neck. Her hand came up from his pant pockets and started to thread her fingers through his styled blonde hair.

"Fuck. Such a fucking massive cock..." Taylor moaned, still squeezing his length as his fingers got closer and closer to her now increasingly damp pussy. Hugh's middle finger probed at her panties. Wriggling back and forth, Taylor gasped in pleasure as he started to feel her arousal. His middle finger slipped inside her folds and Taylor let out a low, horny moan as the finger slipped all the way inside up to the knuckle.

Hugh's teeth constantly nipped and worked at Taylor's neck as he started to slowly pump his finger in and out of her pussy, keeping the fabric of the panties she was wearing working almost as a condom for his finger while he slipped inside her.

Taylor's fingers started to claw at the car seat's leather as his finger slipped inside her. Hugh watched as she reacted so powerfully and he wondered just how long she had been from without sex. He wondered but he was going to be perfectly willing to alleviate some of her tension as he withdrew his finger and slipped it back under her soaking panties to slide straight back into her wet folds. His mouth left her skin and came up to her face, kissing against her lips hotly as the sound of her nails scraping against the leather started to fill his ears.

Taylor's legs couldn't spread any wider but if they could, she would have done. Her moans were leaving her mouth in a fast and frequent fashion making Hugh only feel more confident in what he was doing. Taylor's right hand fisted through Hugh's hair as he added a second finger to his probing digits. Her left hand however, left the chair and came down to reach under her skirt as well so that she could rub against her now, rock hard clit.

Hugh's free hand came up to her small chest and he roughly groped the nearest breast to him as he started to saw his fingers in and out of her now dripping wet pussy. Taylor moaned her approval and lifted her left leg up to curl it around Hugh's body, keeping him close to her as he took her in the back of their rented car. As he finger fucked and groped Taylor in the back of the car, he had no idea what the driver made of it. The car did come with a divider should the celebrities need some privacy, but Hugh had no idea if it had gone up or not.

Taylor tugged at the top of the dress and pushed the shoulder strap off of her bare skin so Hugh could get a hold of her bra less chest. Her nipples were rock hard and like bullets just begging to be sucked as Hugh stimulated her. Her voice was a constant source of moaning as every touch he delivered made her want to explode with passion.

Hugh twisted his index and middle finger to the right so that the pads of his fingers were facing upwards, towards the inside of the car, he then started to curl the fingers stroking against Taylor's more sensitive areas making the beautiful singer's eyes shoot open as she started to pant and moan his name out loud. Hearing her moan, Hugh continued to do what he knew she liked, only faster.

Taylor's hands gripped at his shirt and pulled him into a desperate kiss as more of her arousal leaked onto the leather seats. Her moans became high pitched squeals as his fingers started to tweak and tug at her nipples as well while he rammed and then curled his fingers inside of her, hitting her g-spot each and every time. Her ass wriggled on the spot as she struggled to keep her breathing even while her pussy was so close to exploding.