Blown Away Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fair. Who goes where though?"

As soon as Taylor had said that, Carrie had thrown her leg over Hugh's head and had firmly positioned herself on his face. The older blonde had no problem with taking charge and by the sounds Hugh was making, neither did the man under her body. The younger blonde licked her lips and climbed on top of Hugh's lap, gripping his slick dick from the base and aiming it at her folds. Slowly, she slid down on his cock and let out a low moan, her pussy being filled in a delicious fashion.

Carrie wriggled in pleasure, loving how Hugh's tongue moved inside of her. He pushed it inside Carrie's wet folds and hungrily explored the folds. Her body rocked forward slightly as her wet walls were licked inside her, tasting the orgasm Taylor had fucked out of her. The older blonde moved forward and linked her fingers with Hugh's, her perfectly manicured nails pressing against his skin as she pressed his hands into the mattress, loving it as he ate her out. The way his tongue slipped inside of her made it feel like the first time they had made love and the way he had shown her so much pleasure.

Underneath Carrie's wriggling body, Hugh was in two kinds of pleasure. Taylor's snug pussy was squeezing him tightly as she bounced up and down on him, and the sounds Carrie was making on top of him from his tongue pushed a wide grin onto Hugh's face. His tongue flicked upwards and downwards, swiping from side to side exploring every single little part of her folds. The way her hips rocked back and forth, coupled with Taylor's bouncing made every single part of him shiver in pleasure. His own hips bounced up off of the bed and pushed himself deeper inside of the younger singer.

Taylor's hands were resting firmly on Hugh's chest, just behind Carrie's perfectly toned ass as she slammed herself up and down on his large cock. His dick felt perfectly inside of her as she bounced up and down on him, his dick hitting every single perfect spot inside her, making her head rock back and let out a cry of pleasure. Her voice was joined in a high cry with Carrie as well as Taylor opened her grey eyes to look at Carrie's back.

Carrie groaned and moaned in pleasure as Hugh's tongue slid inside of her, the grip on Hugh's hands tightening as she felt another orgasm be pulled from her. A big, wide grin had permantently formed on her face, as she let her head roll back, making her look like she was at the height of pleasure which would have been a very accurate description of her. Sweat trickled down her body as she moaned, groaned and whined at how Hugh's tongue invaded inside of her, almost hollowing out her tight folds.

Hugh's tongue slipped inside of her and started to assault the same spot over and over again, reigning down blows against it sending waves and waves of pleasure darting through Carrie's pussy. He had heard every single part of Carrie moan and whine in pleasure and knew he was getting closer and closer to making her cum. His own orgasm was starting to bubble in his loins as Taylor continued to ride him hard and fast, a full blown gallop being bounced out on his lap.

"Cah Cah Carrie!" Taylor panted out, her head rolling forward to kiss against Carrie's ear as the older blonde whined her name out in pleasure.

"Yuh?" Carrie managed to gasp out through the series of pants and moans getting forced onto her from Hugh's tongue.

"Eat my pussy?" Taylor asked, licking along Carrie's neck as one of Carrie's hands left gripping the man beneath her's hand. Carrie's hand threaded through Taylor's long blonde hair and pulled her into a deep, passionate French kiss as Carrie wriggled and shivered in pleasure. Taylor moaned into the kiss before breaking it and swiping her tongue along Carrie's lips.

The chocolate eyes of Carrie met Taylor's grey eyes before they both nodded. Taylor's bouncing slowed on Hugh's cock, before the 'I knew you were trouble' singer slowly climbed up off of his length and wrapped her hands around his shaft and haphazardly cleaned his length up. Licking her own juices from her hand, she moved down to the foot of her bed and spread her legs.

Carrie slowly and rather regretfully, climbed off of Hugh's face and looked over at Taylor's spread legs. She grinned from ear to ear and crawled over to where Taylor was spread eagle and waiting for her, Taylor's hand idly rubbing against her clit as she watched Carrie look at her like she was a predator. Not one to normally be the submissive in bed, Taylor loved the feeling it gave her and she loved just how Carrie looked.

Hugh was watching as Carrie crawled up the bed and started to teasingly kiss her way down Taylor's legs. His eyes were focused as Carrie's ass swayed from side to side, despite being stationary. He got up onto his knees and moved down the bed, taking hold of her round ass and held her in place before pressing his dick's head against Carrie's pussy lips and slowly rolled his way forward, sliding deep inside of Carrie making the older blonde groan out in pleasure.

With a firm grip on Carrie's hips, Taylor could see Hugh start to slide back and forth, pounding Carrie as hard as he could do while she moaned inside of Taylor's pussy. She tried her best to keep her head up to stare at the increasingly erotic sight but found she was quickly losing that battle. Her head fell back and she let out a loud cry as her own orgasm started to rock through her body. She lifted a glistening leg and curled it around the back of Carrie's head as she humped her hips against the older blonde's head.

As she felt Taylor's leg curl around her head and keep her against her pussy, Carrie started to dart her tongue in and out of her folds, keeping up the momentum to lick her pussy and swallow all of Taylor's orgasm. As she ate Taylor's pussy, her own was right on the edge and with one more delicious stroke inside her, Carrie cried out and came all over Hugh's cock. A shrill scream left Carrie's mouth as she felt a wave of powerful orgasms striking her, the sweat on her body made it incredibly difficult for Carrie to keep herself up and slipped down, her tongue removing itself from Taylor's folds as she tried to recover from her squirting orgasm.

Hugh's orgasm was nearly bursting through the door, feeling Carrie explode as powerfully as she did so. He removed himself from her and her pussy nearly exploded, a stream of her arousal shot from her folds and coated the bed and his slick cock. Keeping himself hard, he stroked his length as he cried out desperately for them both. Taylor was the first to see him and grinned, her hand lifting up and beckoning him with a curling finger.

"Come on baby, come cum on our faces." She panted, her body weak as she lay on the bed sucking in air. Miraculously, Carrie had managed to pull herself up and laid down on top of Taylor, her mouth open ever so slightly as she nodded her head. The girls moved to be cheek to cheek as they both moaned for him. He manoeuvred himself so that his length was facing them both directly, his hand jerked himself faster and faster. Before long, his back arched and he cried out, his length exploding with hot sticky ropes of cum from an almighty orgasm.

The arcing ropes painted both of their faces nearly completely. The first strand landed against Carrie's cheek before another one landed on her nose with another two landing on her top lip and across her forehead. Taylor found herself just as coated, two strands hitting her chin and mouth as another one shot across her right eye, sticking it shut as her forehead and cheek got the rest, one last bead of cum landed down from his head and dripped onto their tongues as they pressed them out to not only clean each other up but to taste his load.

"Oh fuck." Hugh moaned, rocking back onto his ankles, looking at both of the women coated in his cum. The girls grinned and slowly started to kiss and taste each other, their tongue lovingly licking at each others skin to clean up the mess the man had made. Their arms curled around each other as they finished licking up the cum and started kissing each other. Carrie lifted her head and smiled at Taylor before winking over at Hugh.

"Was that as good as the first time?" She asked, her hand reaching over to lazily stroke at Hugh's now soft cock.

"As good as and probably better." He nodded, moving a little closer as Taylor kissed at Carrie's cheek.

"It'll probably get better next week then. Taylor, didn't you say Katy Perry was coming to see us next week?"

- End -