Blown Away Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Close to an hour had passed and he had seen Taylor ever so briefly as she was whisked away backstage and to one of her own private dressing rooms to clean up after the show. He found himself left to his own devices as the majority of staffers were making sure that the show was going as perfectly as it could do.

Defeated, Hugh shoved his hands into his jeans pockets and walked over towards the car area, he wasn't needed for the rest of the show. So, he was happy to just head on back to the hotel and get some rest. He tugged his jacket on and was waiting patiently by the back of the arena as the smell of a cigarette assaulted his nose. Turning, he saw one of Taylor's personal assistants sneaking a cigarette who suddenly got a terrified look on her face as Hugh came over.

"Relax, I'm not a narc." He teased as he took up leaning against the wall next to her.

"You're Hugh right?" She asked. She was a cute enough girl, a little over twenty five with short, shoulder length brown hair with a rebellious white streak from the front of her hair. No doubt something to give Taylor a bit of a dangerous look to be seen associated with her. When he nodded, she smirked and cast a glance over his frame before deciding he seemed okay. "Taylor's been speaking a hell of a lot about you recently. Like on par with when she first met that loser from One Direction." She smirked and took another drag before speaking again. "She said if I saw you, I was supposed to tell you there's some sort of meeting for the talent tonight in Carrie's room. Eh... Midnight I think she said it was?"

"Midnight at Carrie's room? Well, I'm sure they won't mind me turning up whenever. The show finishes at eleven right?" He asked, pulling his jacket's sleeve arm back so he could check his watch. It was a quarter past ten right now, so Carrie would probably be starting the first encore about now.

"I'm sure they'll both be very happy to see you." She smirked, finishing her cigarette before stubbing it out on the orange brick wall and moving away from Hugh. "Catch you later stud." She said with a wink before making her way into the arena again, moving towards the sound of the music. Hugh's mind started to wonder what she may have meant by that but the sound of a car horn made him look and see his own, personal driver waiting for him. Not finding the time to think, Hugh made his way over to where the car was waiting for him.

***

After the short, uneventful car ride, Hugh's mind was running a mile a minute. He had got to his room in record time but had done next to nothing with his free time. His ass had been planted firmly on the foot of his bed and he was simply staring into the empty expanse of his full mirror. His face was in his hands as he waited almost like a bored child. His eyes moved from the mirror briefly to look at the small bedside clock, it read eleven fifty eight.

... Two minutes to midnight.

Licking his lips briefly, Hugh stood up and made his way out of his room. Shutting and locking the door behind him, the only male on the bill of the new super tour turned on his heel and walked down the corridor towards Carrie's room. As he knocked on the door, he could hear a gentle hum of music playing from behind the white door. It wasn't at an obnoxiously loud level but he could still hear it pretty well. If his memory served him, it sounded a lot like The Doors playing from behind the door. A few seconds passed after he knocked and then, the white door opened up so he could see Carrie standing there with a big smile on her face.

"Hugh! Hey! Come on in!"

She opened the door a little bit wider so that Hugh could cross the threshold and walk into the room. Lying on the bed with her shoes off while sipping on a glass of wine was Taylor Swift who shot him a sly wink. She had changed since the show, Taylor was wearing a turquoise blue tank top with a pair of denim skinny jeans, there was a pair of red Converse shoes that had been pushed away and were lying at the foot of the large king sized bed. Carrie shut the door and followed him in, offering him a glass of wine as well. Not having the best reputation with alcohol, he politely declined it.

"So, we're just having a little get together. Just the three of us." Carrie smiled, taking a seat on one of the plush loungers that was in the corner of the room. She was wearing a short enough midnight black, leather mini skirt, that came down to around the middle of her thighs, up on top she had a red t-shirt that was partially hidden by a beige mole skin jacket. Her hair had been washed recently and had been tied back into a loose pony tail. She caught Hugh looking at her legs and she seemed to make a big show of crossing and then uncrossing them.

Hugh's eyes kept going back to her legs, even with their agreed distance, he still had very fond memories of when he had been voted off of the first American X-Factor. He took a seat on the foot of the bed as Taylor crawled up and sat next to him. Both Hugh and Taylor's eyes drifted over to Carrie as her phone started to buzz to life. She lifted her phone out of her coat's pocket, looked at it and then frowned softly.

"Sorry guys, I'll be right back."

As soon as the door was shut, Taylor had thrown her legs over Hugh's lap and was instantly shoving her lips onto his. Her hands pushed his shoulders backwards and he fell down with a muffled 'Oomph' noise as Taylor's hands roamed over his chest, tugging at the shirt to loosen it ever so slightly. Her lips came from his and kissed over his jawline before her lips hovered over his for a brief moment.

"We don't have long. Carrie will be back soon. God, I want your cock so bad!" Taylor growled, her hands moving down her own body to unzip her jeans and shimmy themselves down her long legs. Much to Hugh's amazement, she wasn't wearing any panties. Her fingers slowly unzipped his fly and pulled out his now rock hard cock, rubbing the large, swollen heard against her tight, wet lips.

Taylor's head rolled back as she let out a low, aroused moan in sheer pleasure. His fat cock slipped inside of her and spread her lips apart. Her mouth was almost permanently open in an 'o' shape. She opened her eyes as every single inch of his large, fat length was buried inside of her. Taylor's hands ran over his shoulders as he started to lift her hips up and then drop them down, milking both his length and her tight folds.

Taylor's desperation was obvious as what had started out as a slow, deliberate pace had exploded into a full blown gallop. Her hips were rising and dropping at an amazingly quick rate, her desire and need to fuck Hugh all too obvious. Their breath was collectively hot together, their mouths opened ever so slightly so they could suck in as much air as they needed. Her nails were sharp against his shoulder as her ass was raised and then dropped at a breakneck speed. Hugh couldn't quite believe that the previously shy girl, Taylor Swift, was fucking him so hard and so fast especially after she had blown him earlier on in the evening.

Her head fell back ever so slightly as she let out a low, pleasure filled moan. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open ever so slightly as she cooed in pleasure, loving just how tightly she was squeezing his cock. Her hips slapped against his as quickly as she could manage while her hands swapped from grabbing at his shirt to gripping the bed sheets on either side of his head to pawing at her own chest as she bounced as quickly as she could do.

As Hugh's hands gripped her hips to help her bounce, a part of the young man wondered just what he had done to deserve this treatment and what he could do to do it again, just to see what might happen to him. Taylor seemed to appreciate his hands on her body and bent her head down to kiss at him as her body rocked up and down on his now rock hard cock. As she bounced up and down, neither of them heard the door open and then close just after it.

Carrie Underwood had come back in after a few moments just like she had arranged with Taylor. The older blonde had been curious as to how long it would take Taylor to seduce Hugh and by the sounds of things, not too long was the answer. The sounds of the bed creaking and the noises of two people obviously deep in the passions of love making were emanating from the bed and that only made Carrie grin and love what she had attached to her groin. A long, ten inch teal blue strap on jutted out from her groin and with it being permanently hard, it certainly looked imposing.

The midnight black mini skirt had been unzipped and cast aside, stepping out of the clothing and the red shirt and jacket had been discarded as well, a pool of her attire left near the door to her room. She had neglected to wear underwear and with the large strap on included, it looked like that had been a good decision. She playfully wrapped her hand around the base of the fake cock and stroked it idly before walking into the room. Hugh was the first one to spot her but didn't seem to do anything, too engrossed in the feel of Taylor riding him obviously. That worked just fine for Carrie though, with the dildo still in her hands she climbed onto the bed and then made her move.

Taylor yelped in surprise when her head was yanked back by her hair but her look of surprise quickly melted into an aroused grin as Carrie loosened the grip on her hair and then shoved her lips onto the '22' singer's lips. Taylor seemed to have made an arrangement with Carrie because as soon as she saw that Carrie was here, she slowed her riding pace and moved forward, her lips hovering over Hugh's as Taylor's long hair flowed down over the both of them.

"I've always wanted to get DP'ed now it's my chance-ah!" She had started off whispering to Hugh but as her ass was penetrated, her voice squeaked into a high pitched moan. Hugh's cock now wasn't the only thing inside of Taylor and he was pretty sure he liked it that way. Taylor seemed to love it if the look on her face was anything to go by, Carrie probably couldn't see because Taylor's long blonde hair had fallen down around her face but from what Hugh could see, her face was the essence of aroused.

Carrie brushed some of Taylor's hair away from the side of her face as the older blonde moved down to press her lips against Taylor's mouth. The 'Blown Away' singer moaned as Taylor's mouth opened to share the flavour of each others mouth. Carrie could only purr in pleasure as Hugh lifted himself from the bed and pressed his mouth against their shared kiss. Both of the women opened their mouths up so that Hugh could kiss them and slide his tongue to join their fray as well.

Taylor moaned at the tenderness, yet erotic nature of the hot three way kiss. Her ass hole was being stretched open by the large strap on Carrie Underwood was wielding as well as the large cock inside of her snug cunt. The young singer couldn't believe just how good this double penetration felt and she wanted to know just how hot it would feel to orgasm from being doubly stimulated by both of her lovers.

Taylor's body was kept in a state of near permanent arousal as her body was held still by both Carrie and Hugh who hammered in and out of her tight holes. Taylor's mouth had dropped open and she was struggling to keep her eyes open and stop from screaming out in such divine pleasure. Her hands had grabbed hold of the pillows on either side of Hugh's head and she was gripping them as tightly as she could do while both the large strap-on and cock slid in and out of each of her tight folds.

Hugh had started to lift his hips up off of the bed to shove himself inside her, as the younger '22' singer was sandwiched firmly between the two thrusting fellow tour members, his eyes locked with Carrie's who only grinned and moved down to push her mouth against his kissing him as hotly as she could do. As his lips collided with hers, Hugh could feel every single part of the first time they had hooked up and the sensation was just beyond comparison. Carrie's hands slid through his brown hair and pulled him up towards her even more, tugging him up to his knees so he could slide deep inside her.

Carrie took hold of Taylor's thighs and kept the younger, shy girl up and firmly pinned between the both of them. Carrie had truly missed the taste of Hugh's lips on hers, she could feel his passion explode in her mouth and she had missed every little part of the way his tongue lovingly caressed and explored her mouth. God! She had just missed being with him! The thought of Taylor being intimate with him had almost driven her insane with jealousy but at the prospect of having a threesome not only with Hugh but with Taylor as well, she just couldn't say no! As Taylor's hands pawed at her hair and head, her nails scraping against her skin, Carrie let out a low, erotic growl as she knew that Taylor was going to cum.

Taylor had almost exploded as her position had been changed. Feeling Carrie's chest press against her back and then Hugh's rough, hair chest press against hers only made her pussy's walls contract and squeeze at Hugh's length while no doubt, her ass was tugging at Carrie's wide strap on as the 'Blown Away' singer's thrusting had started to slow inside of her ass. Taylor's voice had become low and heavy as she chanted God's name while her ass and pussy were ruthlessly pummelled. Her head was shot back with a whip crack and a shrill scream escaped her lips as she came with a massive explosion between her legs.

Hugh could feel Taylor's warmth run from her folds and coat his dick liberally as he continued to lift himself up off of the bed and drive himself inside Taylor. Carrie's mouth left his and she pressed her lips against Taylor's skin, he watched as Carrie peppered Taylor's neck with kisses while the older blonde slowed her thrusts inside of Taylor's ass. Carrie slowly pulled her strap on out of Taylor's ass and beat the fake cock against Taylor's ass.

"Cum on her pussy Hugh, I want to lick it all up before you fuck me."

That was all the man needed, he continued to slam in and out of her as hard as he could do as Carrie moved from behind her and stroked her fake cock while Taylor simply moaned and writhed in pleasure as she was rammed hard and deep from Hugh's driving thrusts. Taylor's hands reached up over her head, her long blonde hair spread out over the sheets as another wave of pleasure rushed over her. Her long legs were lifted up off of the bed and firmly wrapped around his waist, keeping his thrusting close to her folds as she was fucked hard by him.

Taylor's back arched up off of the bed and her walls gripped him tightly as she exploded over his length again. Hugh let out a short grunt and quickly pulled out from her folds, a hot jet of cum shooting from his dick's head and splattering against her pussy's lips as Carrie had requested so sweetly. He slowly jerked his base up until he had finished cumming and fell back on his heels, staring at his handiwork while Taylor's lust heavy eyelids slowly opened up so she could look up at Hugh. She slowly came down from her orgasm and was grinning from ear to ear as Carrie moved on the bed and looked at her cum covered pussy.

"Looks like a mess down there. I think someone needs to clean it up." Carrie said with a grin as Taylor slowly crawled up the bed and spread her legs for the older blonde to move between them.

Hugh wiped away a series of beads of sweat from his forehead and moved back onto his ass, watching as Carrie crawled between Taylor's eagerly spread legs and started to lap up the spread of pearls of cum that had been laid over Taylor's pussy lips. The older blonde wrapped her arms around the younger singer's legs and kept them spread as she started to lick from the bottom to the top, making sure that Taylor's pussy lips were completely cum free from all of Hugh's eager earlier explosion over her. Taylor's hand threaded through Carrie's hair but it wasn't long before the 'Blown Away' singer lifted her head up and licked her lips.

Taylor wriggled herself free from Carrie's grip and climbed up off of the bed, moving over to her own hand bag to rummage through the contents. As she found her own neon pink strap on, she fastened it up around her waist and turned to find Carrie had Hugh's legs spread a little bit wider so that Carrie could suck on Hugh's cock. Taylor looked at the way Carrie sucked and caressed Hugh's length and she didn't even realise that she was speaking out loud.

"You two have hooked up before." Carrie's chocolate brown eyes shifted from staring up at Hugh to look at the Nashville native. She made an affirmative noise around his cock and stroked her hands along his thighs while she rearranged herself and spread her legs apart. The 'I knew you were trouble' singer grinned and got onto her knees before crawling along to Carrie, moving right between the older blonde's legs. Shortly before she moved further into their new found erotic encounter, Taylor gripped the bottom of her tank top and lifted it up over her head and threw the piece of clothing across the room, hitting one of the corner chairs

Taylor gripped the base of her bobbing strap on cock and angled it towards Carrie's moist folds. Her hips pulled back and then slowly pressed her way forward, the plastic tip sliding straight between Carrie's pussy's lips and go deep inside of the older singer. Carrie let out a low moan around the fat cock inside of her mouth as Hugh shared a moan with her while his dick started to harden inside of Carrie's mouth.

Carrie let out a soft moan as Taylor's strap on invaded her folds willingly. Carrie could feel Hugh's cock getting harder inside her mouth and she realised just how badly she had missed the taste of his cock. Her left arm came up and curled it around his waist, keeping him close to her as she pushed more of his hardening cock into her mouth. The way Taylor was fucking her made the Oklahoma native's toes curl in delight as her hips lifted up off of the bed and pushed towards the sliding strap on.

Hugh's head fell back as Carrie sucked on his length, he could feel her tongue lapping at the bottom of his shaft, licking up Taylor's orgasm and cleaning him off. When her left arm wrapped itself around his waist to pull him closer, Hugh happily moved closer so she could suck him as freely as she wanted to. His hand came down to cup and caress Carrie's generously sized chest. As he squeezed her breasts, Hugh felt Taylor's hands on his as they both cupped and played with Carrie's chest.

Carrie cooed in pleasure as her chest was doubly stimulated by both Hugh and Taylor. Her bare, hard nipples were tugged and pulled lightly as Taylor's thrusting started to increase, getting into a steady rate of penetration sliding inside of the older blonde singer. Her legs had lifted up off of the bed and had desperately curled around Taylor's waist as she was pummelled.

Taylor's hands held onto both Hugh's wrist and Carrie's nipple and breast as her hips rocked backwards and forwards, her strap on sliding in and out of Carrie's snug folds. Taylor's blue eyes moved from watching as Carrie swallowed Hugh's cock, the 'Before he cheats' singer was in divine pleasure and as Carrie's mouth fell from Hugh's cock, she curled her hand around the prick and started to jerk back and forth as a low moan started to become almost like a chant inside of Carrie's mouth before her head fell back and she came sharply over Taylor's invading banana coloured fake cock.

Sweat dripped from Carrie's head as she wiped some of the sweat away from her head, some of her golden blonde strands of hair were stuck to her head as she sucked in some air. Looking around, the singer stared up at Hugh with a grin on her face.

"We've all cum once right? One more time?" She offered as Taylor slid the strap on down her legs.