Blown Away Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hugh's teeth came down and nipped against Taylor's tongue as he moaned into her mouth, then he felt her body go rigid and explode. Her orgasm ripped through her and as he released the grip on her tongue, she let out a shrill scream and her back arched while she orgasmed. As she rode the waves of the orgasm, Hugh continued to prod and probe at her dripping wet folds.

As her hands left his body, she gasped for air and her head fell back sucking in as much as she possibly could do. Her hand pulled her dress up as she watched Hugh move back with a big smile on both of their faces. Her grey eyes looked over Hugh and saw the large bulge in the front of his pants, she was starting to salivate at the prospect of having that massive member inside of her. With her dress now fixed, her panties ruined though, she moved over to grab a hold of his length when she saw the lights of the hotel come up. She sighed and shook her head.

"Sorry babe. We'll have to get upstairs first." She promised with a wink. They each unclipped their belts and made their way out of the car, ignoring the look on the face of the driver as they held each other's hands and rushed into the lobby of the hotel.

As they walked through the lobby's doors, Taylor's cheeks flushed with red as one of the older women walked towards her. A hushed whisper was directed at Hugh from her lips as Taylor broke away from his grip.

"My tour manager."

"There a problem?" He asked as Taylor walked towards her.

"Don't know... Amy?"

"Taylor. We've had some double booking issues. We need you to do a Skype interview for the BBC in the UK."

Taylor was then rushed away by her entourage, leaving Hugh by himself in the lobby. He looked around and could almost feel his balls turning blue as he made his way towards one of the other elevators. His thumb hit the 'call' button and he stuffed his hands into his pockets as he waited for the small box to come down. As he watched the numbers roll down, he was joined by a well built, athletic man who had a big bouquet of various, multi coloured flowers.

He acknowledged Hugh with a nod as the elevator doors opened up. Both of the men stepped in and as Hugh hit the button for his floor. The man chuckled and put his hands back into his pockets.

"We're going to the same floor." He mused to himself as Hugh shot him a look. As the elevator cart slid up to their floor, Hugh started to wonder who he was and why he was bringing flowers. Maybe he was one of the tour managers boyfriend? The majority of the staff on tour were female so it did lend credence to the theory that he was going to see one of them. The cart soon stopped and the doors rolled open. As the doors parted, both Hugh and the man were greeted by the sight of Carrie Underwood whose jaw dropped at the sight of the man.

"Oh my God Mike!?" An excited squeal left her mouth as she moved forward and threw her arms around his neck. There was something in Hugh's gut that felt a lot like defeat as he realised he had been sharing an elevator ride with her husband and the person she had used him to cheat on. As she guided him away from the elevator, Hugh quickly made his way towards his room, hoping Carrie wouldn't make conversation with him.

"Who's that guy?" 'Mike' asked as Hugh opened his door up.

"Hugh Irving. He's one of the guys on tour with me and Taylor." He heard Carrie offer up as the door was locked and Hugh instantly flopped down on the bed. His mind was still flying with the fact that he had finger fucked Taylor Swift in the back of their rented car. It was then he thought of the poor driver who must have been forced to watch or listen to them in the throes of passion. He wondered if there was a way for him to make it up for the driver. Maybe give him an extra large tip the next time he saw him? He couldn't think any more, his mind was mush after the most recent events in his sex life and while he wanted to jerk off, he was stuck with a rapidly approaching sleep schedule and as he closed his eyes he fell asleep with a very confused look on his face.

***

Hugh awoke with a groan and slowly swung his legs out so he could stand up. At some point in the night, he had stripped himself of his night clothes and was now only clad in a pair of boxer shorts with just the faintest tease of morning wood. There was an irritating beam of light that had sawed its way through the curtains and had decided to settle on burning at Hugh's forehead.

Walking over to the curtains, Hugh tugged the curtains closed once more and decided that he wasn't actually sleepy any more. Walking over to the full scale mirror, Hugh rubbed at his eyes and then touched at his styled hair. The first concert was tonight so he had no real rush to style it himself. Quickly throwing on an outfit, Hugh's stomach rumbled to let him know he was hungry. The blonde haired man stuffed his key into his jeans pocket and walked to the door, opening it up, he saw that there was a selection of flower petals that were littered along the floor. He turned his head and saw the main bouquet smashed against the wall of the hotel.

The arena was bustling with life, roadies and stage techs swarmed around the large floor, shouting different things to each other as they readied the venue for the first show of the tour. Hugh, however continued to busy himself for the first night of the tour, he had started to hear mixed messages about what had happened the night he had gone out with Taylor Swift and rode an elevator with Carrie's husband.

One of the girls who worked merchandise had the room next to Carrie and what had started off as a quiet night had quickly escalated into something that could well have come from the set of Doctor Phil. There had been a series of muffled voices that quickly became a mix of two much louder voices, the feminine one being the loudest, a door had been slammed and the shouting had continued in to the hall. The merch girl had peered through the eyeglass on the door and seen Carrie throw the bouquet of flowers Mike had brought with him and trashed the hall with them as they continued to argue. Mike had left the hotel shortly after the argument and Carrie had gone back to her room with very red eyes and an almost hoarse voice.

There had been all sort of gossip floating around the tour that cast both parties of the argument in favourable and unfavourable light. Some say that Carrie had asked for a divorce while others say that Carrie had cheated on Mike and he was pissed. When Hugh heard that last one, he had to do his best not to blush since it wasn't likely that that was the case, but it had happened and with Hugh himself. Hugh kept himself busy with tuning his guitar and triple checking that he knew the lyrics to all of the songs that he would be performing tonight. He had five of his original songs and a couple of covers to finish off that would hopefully get the crowd warmed up enough for Taylor who was going to be the first act of the main attraction pair.

With a satisfied smile, Hugh dropped the tuning fork and picked up one of the near sharpies, he scribbled down his plan for the set. Between a couple of songs he would speak to the audience to make sure that they were happy to interact with both him and the head liners. As he wrote down his plan, he didn't hear the sound of heels clicking against concrete. There was a tap on his shoulder and he turned around to find Carrie there with a smile on her face.

"Hey handsome."

"Morning Carrie, how's it going?"

"I... Didn't exactly have a great night. I guess you heard?"

"There have been some things going around. I've tried not to pay attention though, best not to pay attention to idle gossip or so I've heard anyway." Hugh said with a smile, offering her his support.

"Thanks, Hugh. I appreciate it. How was your night out last night?"

A flush of red hit Hugh's cheeks as he thought back to his wonderful night with Taylor and just how well she had reacted to his company. He had hoped that he would have seen Taylor before Carrie to clear the air but that was obviously not to be. He licked at his bottom lip when he realised he hadn't answered the blonde singer in front of him.

"Fine. It was... It was fine. We didn't really stay out for long. I think we were back for one?"

Carrie snorted at that and nodded her head.

"One? That's pretty late for me! Especially on a tour night. Somehow, I don't think I'd be able to keep up with both of you!"

Hugh grinned and shook her head.

"Well, I know you can keep up with me. I'm sure Taylor would be up for the challenge too."

Carrie grinned and playfully batted at his shoulder before looking down at his paper and raising an eyebrow.

"Is that your set? Can I have a look?"

Hugh happily passed the paper to her who looked it over, making affirmative noises as she read it. Her eyes reached the end before passing it back to Hugh with a smile on her face.

"That looks great. Should be a great opener!" She said with a smile, she looked around before speaking again. "I think we might have something of a little party tonight in my room. You up for it?"

As she offered that, he had no real reason to deny it and he certainly wouldn't mind sharing some time with his fellow tour mates. He nodded his head with a smile.

"Sure, I'd love that!"

"Great! See you tonight then!" Carrie reached up and planted a kiss on his cheek. She was then dragged off by one of her many assistants. As he went back to his work, Hugh was then politely guided off stage by one of the workers who needed to use where he was writing. Taking that as his cue, the only male on the set list for the tour made his way out to the back to get ready for the first date on this brand new tour.

***

There was a sheen of sweat on Hugh's frame after he had performed. While he had been contending with first time nerves, he needn't have worried as everyone out there were more than willing to comply with him and had joined in after his first cover. As he had gone down after the first set, Taylor Swift had been waiting for him and asked him to wait for her after her set. So, Hugh had complied and was sipping on a bottle of iced water while waiting for the blonde singer.

A few more moments passed as he watched Carrie flash him a thumbs up and get ready to go on stage, as she was guided up towards the side of the stage, Taylor shared a quick high five with her before seeing Hugh. She was dressed in a silver, glittery dress that sparkled even in the dim lighting of under the main stage. Taylor whispered to her staff who nodded their heads and moved on leaving both Taylor and Hugh alone.

"So, did you see my set?" She asked, tilting her head to the side as she studied his face. When he nodded his head, she made a soft squeal of pleasure and nervously danced from side to side. She stepped forward a little bit and spoke to him in a conspiratorial whisper. "I haven't stopped thinking about our other night. Don't I owe you?"

Hugh looked puzzled at her and it was then that he realised that the area the two singers were sharing was now completely empty. He looked back to look at Taylor and was shocked at how close she was to him now. Her arms were linked around his neck and her lips were inches away from his ear as she whispered to him seductively. The opening bars of 'Good Girl' from Carrie started to play out on stage as Taylor whispered in his ear.

"I have to be on stage in twenty minutes. Think you can blow by then?"

Her fingers had found the front of his pants and the zipper was already undone. Taylor dropped down to her knees, not too bothered by her bare skin bumping against the concrete of the stage. She reached her hands inside of his pants and tugged at the waistband of his boxers, revealing his meaty shaft that was starting to rapidly expand. Her small, dainty hand wrapped around the base and she held it steady as she slowly stroked her way up and down his thick, aroused shaft. He could hear her moaning at the sight of it and that only made him get just the little bit harder.

"I'm going to enjoy sucking this cock." She moaned up at him as she opened up her mouth and then took the massive head inside her small mouth. Her pretty red lips closed around it and she started to flick her tongue over the head, as she started to slide her hand up and down the base of his shaft. Her lips came up and off of his shaft with a very loud and very audible plop noise. Her fingers took a hold of the base of his cock and pushed the fat member upwards so the young, petite singer could lick along the base of the cock. Her tongue trailed along the fat vein that was hidden under his cock as she reached up and then kissed the head of his dick's head. Her tongue flicked over his head and caught some of the pre cum that was starting to leak out.

Her lips opened and she eagerly took him back inside her mouth, her hands came down to his ass and she gripped a hold of the belt and kept him in place firmly as she started to accept some more of his cock into her mouth. Her blue eyes flicked up and stared deep into his as she started to accept more and more of his cock inside her. Hugh could feel warm saliva starting to pool around his length as she started to push more of his cock into her mouth.

His eyes watched as the spit and saliva started to drip down her chin while she kept her fingers pinned tightly around his jeans loops. She seemed to force more of his shaft into her mouth, the spit continuing to drip down her chin and run towards the cold concrete as he rearranged his boxers and let his balls drop out of his jeans fronts. One of her hands left his jeans loops and started to softly fondle his balls while the other slid down and gripped his ass firmly. She started to suck a little deeper, forcing nearly every inch of his length inside her mouth so that she could accept every part of his cock.

Pulling back, she coughed softly, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand while she squeezed his balls softly. Opening her mouth again, Taylor accepted his cock back inside her mouth and started to slide it in and out of her, covering every single inch with her warm, wet mouth. His hands moved forward and threaded his fingers through her hair and much to his surprise, Taylor's hand left his ass and moved to sit on top of his that was in her hair.

Getting a fairly good idea of what she wanted, he shot her a look but was very surprised to see her just wink up at him and then roll her grey eyes down to study the soft mound of pubic hair he had at the bottom of his shaft. His hands bunched up her blonde, curly hair and her bobbing soon stopped as he held her still.

Then, his hips started to slide forward. His length penetrated her warm, wet and waiting lips only to be met by a pleasant moaning sound from the singer who was fidgeting on her knees, rocking from side to side as she started to have her face fucked by the support act on her biggest tour ever. His thrusting started off slowly, forcing his cock all the way inside before pulling out. As his cock withdrew, Taylor pushed his tongue upwards and flattened out sliding against the base of his cock to give the most pleasurable feel for him.

Hugh made sure that Taylor was comfortable with his cock in her mouth before he started to increase his thrusting. His large cock had spread her lips to make it look like a big 'o' shape that had started to force more of her saliva drip out of her mouth with each increasing thrust inside of her mouth. Her eyes flicked open and she looked up at him, tears had formed at the side of her eyes and were starting to drip down as he fucked her face.

Another moan fell from her lips as her hands left his body and while her left pawed at her chest, pulling the top of her dress down so that she could paw at her small chest. Her fingers pinched and pulled at her rock hard nipples, they had already been exposed to the cold of the concrete from when she had first dropped to her knees. Her right moved between her legs and started to touch herself between her legs, her eyelids flickered with pleasure as she stroked at her lips. Her fingers dipped in and out of her folds as her face was roughly hit by his groins base.

There was something erotic about having a guys balls bounce off of her chin, Taylor thought to herself as she fingered herself while the sounds of his grunts of pleasure and her moans joined the hot, sexy sounds of what was coming from under the set as Carrie started her third song of the set. She only had so long before she HAD to leave and get up on the stage. Having to find something new to set him off, Taylor stopped pawing at her chest and reached up to cup at Hugh's large balls as they slapped against her chin. When they moved away, she squeezed them, when they smacked her chin, she left them alone. They seemed to be working though as his hips started to pick up and slide inside her mouth a lot faster.

Sweat was dripping down Hugh's brow as his balls were both squeezed and battered against Taylor's chin. Her lips seemed a lot tighter and one last bit of her warm saliva was pushed from her mouth as it became a vacuum seal and was happily used as a pure sex orifice while Hugh hammered inside her mouth. He had two hands full of hair and started to fuck her face harder and harder. Her hand beat against his thigh slowly, using the rhythm of his face fucking to keep his momentum going. There was a soft ring forming around his cocks base and soon he felt like he was going to cum.

"God! Taylor! Going to cum!" He gasped, with Taylor still having her mouth obstructed and no real way to warn him, she chose to warn him the only way she could do. Her nails dug into his thigh making him jump but thankfully not cum. He looked down at her and cocked his head to the side like a thoughtful puppy, he slowly pulled his cock out from her mouth and as she sucked in deep guts full of air, she looked up at him and nodded her head.

"Cum on my face. Not in my mouth!" She said with a grin, her hands wrapping around his cock and pumping the hard cock up and down rapidly. Hugh let out a low moan as his cock was stroked so expertly by the singing star. Her eyes closed and she let out a low moan as his cock exploded and shot out towards her.

The arc of his cum was remarkably well restrained, a long rope of cum tore from his dick's head and expertly landed right between her eyes and onto her forehead. As the cum smacked against her skin, Taylor only encouraged him with another hot series of moans. Her head fell back and her mouth was wide open as more cum shot from his length, a glob of it smacked against her nose, just under the nostril of her face as the last jet tore from his cock and splattered against her lips.

Taylor sighed in pleasure before fishing out her phone and passing it to Hugh.

"Take a photo."

It was an iPhone and had been unlocked before so navigating to the camera was fairly easy for him to find it. He aimed the camera at her and snapped a photo as Taylor gave him the most alluring look she could manage with a warm load on her face. When the sound of the camera clicking rang out, Taylor reached up and took the phone from him. Scooping up the load from her face, she fed herself some of his cum, cleaning her face as best as she could do without the use of a wet towel. Her face was all but covered except for a strand of cum that was still left on her lips.

The music above had stopped playing and now, Carrie Underwood was addressing the audience who in turn were responding just as passionately. Taylor's eyes went wide as she was pulled to her feet, Hugh's cum still on her lips. She turned to walk up the stairs as Hugh called out to her.

"Relax! I'll see you after the show!"

With that, Taylor was gone and had gone up on stage with Hugh's cum still on her lips. Hugh was struggling to find something to do. His mouth was agape and his penis was still exposed as the sounds of workers started to fill his ear. Rapidly tucking himself back in, he wiped his forehead with the back of his hand pushing some of the sweat away as he turned on his heel and started to walk towards where he could hopefully take a shower.