Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis crawled off the lounger and rolling over, fell into the pool too. She was followed by a sweat covered Robert.

Beside them both Leroy and William was spilling their seed into both of Kate's holes. She was limp as a wet rag as she clung to their black, sweat covered bodies. She came so many times; she was just a receptacle for their black sperm.

William slowly pulled from Kate's ass and a stream of cum ran from her spread asshole. He turned and dove into the pool.

The strong body builder Leroy; planted his feet on either side of the lounger and standing, still with his cock buried deep in Kate's cum filled pussy. He stood and moved over to the pool, he jumped forward and they both were enveloped by the cool water of the recently cleaned pool.

Kate let out a shriek, but never felt anything as invigorating as the cool water surrounding her hot, sticky, slick body. She clung to Leroy and with her arms around his neck; she kissed him and giggling she pulled away. "I expect you and your crew to clean the pool before you leave with all the cum you and your guys released in the two of us, I don't wanna see it floating around after you leave. She released his neck and swam over to Alexis, she splashed her playfully, "Come on white girl, let's go take a hot shower and let these guys do their job."

They waded out through the end of the pool where the steps were. They stopped to pick up their tattered suits and wiggling their tired asses at the four naked black men, giggled as they wrapped themselves in the plush towels and headed into the house.

Alexis giggled and turned to Kate, "A hellava way to start the long weekend, huh?"

"She turned and planted a hot kiss on Alexis' lips, "I gotta rest. I saw who I'm bedding with on Friday night. Your father has me paired with three of my old boyfriends; Will Sorenson, Josh Davidson and Tom Demming, he's cruel, but I fixed him. His first night he's spending it with your mother, Meredith, his old flame Kyra Blaine and the cunt that played me in the movies, Natalie Rhodes, I fixed his ass."

Alexis chuckled, "Only you and my father torture one another with hot men and women, what a pair."

They hopped in the shower together and began washing one another, Kate stepped forward and turning Alexis, began washing her back, "You know Alexis, ever since the bachelor party where I was used and dominated by that black porn star, I've had an obsession with black men. When your dad wanted me to convince Alex McBride to join us this week-end, I jumped at the chance. He willingly accepted, but I still fucked him, he was so hot, fucking my pussy and ass. Now today, surrounded by those black pool men, I couldn't resists. Hopefully it will pass just like the obsession with Frank Reagan passed. I'm also thinking about sex again with Lanie, Nina and even Hayley. That was so hot earlier this week with her."

Alexis turned in her grasp and pushed out her lower lip and pouted, "So tell me Kate, I don't turn you on any longer?"

Kate spun her around again, slapped her ass, "I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for you. Come on, let's rinse off and go get some dinner." They dried off, dressed and ate a large meal, they were both famished from all of the outdoor sex.

When they went to check the pool, the men were gone and the pool area and the pool itself were spotless and ready for tomorrow's crowd.

Rick arrived early on Friday and he was running around in circles, but there was no reason, everything was perfect.

By three PM, a bunch of the guests were already arriving. Their bags were collected by the staff and placed in the rooms preassigned by Kate and Rick for the first night.

By seven everyone had arrived and Rick and Kate had the appetizers out and the drinks flowing.

The Fourth of July was upon them and with it being on a Tuesday, the invited guests were settling down this evening before all of the festivities were set to begin on Saturday morning.

Rick and Kate gathered everyone in the large living room. Where they were going to assign bedrooms to all of the guests. With 30 people in total at the four day weekend party, at least for Friday night they asked everyone to stay in their respective bedrooms. Once things got a little intense on Saturday, people were then allowed to pair off and choose their partners and bedrooms, as long as everyone who paired off were okay with sharing room.

With everyone settled in, some were seated on the cushions before the fireplace; others were at the kitchen counter adjoining the living room.

Kate and Rick stood before the group and Rick began. "As you all know, we are here for a knock-out sexual week-end with no-holds barred. No one will be forced to do anything they do not wanna do. If anyone is uncomfortable with anything happening to them or around them, please voice your concerns and they will be addressed immediately. We mean this, and don't anyone to be afraid to speak-up, is everyone okay with these rules?" Rick stopped and fixed eyes with everyone. No one spoke up and he saw everyone either nod or speak up that they were okay. He nodded and began again, "Just to let everyone know, there are five large bedrooms, the master and the four other large bedrooms. They have been fitted with a king size bed and a smaller queen-sized bed. This way in five of the bedrooms, we can accommodate twenty people. The other four bedroom have large king sized beds, they also have sofa beds if you want to have people watch and join later if you would like. I'm done with the layouts of the bedrooms. As you know we have a huge heated pool and access to the ocean too. There is a rec-room, and a study with computer access. I totally redid the work-out center, adding a few very sexual machines. I'm sure both men and women will find these very interesting. I spent a boatload of money, in the basement; we added a four lane bowling alley. We plan to have a bowl-off contest later in the week-end, sort of a strip-bowling activity." He chuckled, "Just remember with the high cost, you have to wear either bowling shoes, or socks, I'll leave that up to you. Sunday morning we'll have two or three rooms set aside downstairs just for massages. You'll have to find someone to massage you. We were going to have people here just to do that, but figured you'd all be more comfortable massaging one another. All the rooms are set up with wi-fi. Kate will now assign bedrooms for tonight. You can either unpack and stay, or if you want, you can stay packed and switch tomorrow after you decide who you wanna hook-up with for the weekend. One other added features in the larger bedroom, they were all fitted with huge two-way mirrors and can be switched from looking in, to be looked at, hope you all try it out, I know for sure I'll be looking in on Kate here."

Javier spoke up, "Okay, enough already Castle! By the time you finish talking, it will be time for breakfast."

He shook his head, "Okay Javi, I'm done, it's all yours Kate."

She kissed him and stood before the crowd, "Welcome everyone, I'm looking forward to a wild weekend and without further ado here are the pairings. The rooms are marked with numbers to let you know your assigned bedroom. In the master bedroom, oh I like how Rick set this up for me, well on the master bedroom will be Tom Demming, Josh Davidson, Will Sorenson and myself. Oh you are wicked Rick! For some odd reason I don't think I'm going to get much sleep tonight."

"Okay in the larger bedrooms, number two will be my very own Richard Castle and his lovely ex-wife Meredith. Joining them will be hmmmm, Kyra Blaine and his mystery guest, Natalie Rhodes, the lovely actress who portrait Nicky Heat on film. I have a sneaky suspicion; Rick here will be just as busy as I'm going to be."

Rick broke in, "Just remember Kate, we both have two way mirrors to look into."

Kate chuckled, "Oh I'll be looking in from time to time, that is when I'm not tied up, I hope, I hope! Okay moving on, in bedroom number three will be Jane Rizzoli and Myra Isles; they will be joined by Nina Holiday and Jamie Reagan. Have fun Jamie, you're going to have your hands full with three women. In bedroom number four will be Frank, Erin, and Nicky Reagan, joining them will be Abigail Baker. In the last large bedroom, bedroom number five will be Kevin and Jenny Ryan along with Alexis Castle and Jim Beckett. Kevin I think you have your hands full. Jenny, you're going to have to keep him honest, if not, have fun sharing him."

Jenny stood up, "Oh I'm going to have fun Kate, I've had experience with Alexis in the past; she'll keep me busy, thanks Rick."

Kate chuckled, "Okay for the single rooms, at least for tonight, in bedroom number six will be Danny Reagan and his old partner, Jackie Curatola." Kate turned to Linda, "You better look out Linda, you know how things happen when partners get together, just look at Rick and me."

Linda laughed, "Not a problem, who am I partnered up with?"

Kate looked down the list and giggled, "Well look at that Linda, I'm jumping ahead, but you'll be in bedroom number ten and you'll be there with...she laughed out loud, "Maria Baez, well look at that, Danny's current partner. I believe you're in trouble Danny, if Linda distracts Maria, she may reveal a couple of your secrets."

Danny yelled out, "I don't think so; Maria, Linda and I don't have any secrets, right Maria?"

In her thick New York accent she replied, "Not all of them, I'll have to see if Linda can get them out of me."

Kate took over, "Hold on, things are getting out of control, let's get back on track, let me see, okay, in bedroom number seven will be Javier Esposito and Joan Watson. Watch out Joan, he's a sneaky son of a bitch. Let me see here, okay in bedroom number eight is Sherlock Holmes and my good friend, Lanie Parish." She looked to Lanie, "You can thank me in the morning Lanie, that is if you can walk or talk, depends where he sticks that huge cock of his."

Sherlock chuckled, "Who know Kate, you know my stamina, I may use both of them and even a third."

Lanie let out a groan, "I'll thank you now Kate, I'm not sure I'll be in any shape tomorrow."

Kate giggled, "You're welcome, okay in bedroom number nine will be our last two, Frankie Rizzoli and Eddie Janko; if I may say so myself, a perfect pairing." She looked to Jamie and Nina, sorry you two, but seeing you two are paired together; we thought those two were meant to share a bedroom.

Jamie stood up, "Watch out Eddie, Nina told me he can be very sneaky."

Frankie yelled out, "Hey Nina, thanks a lot, maybe I'll tell Jamie some of the weird things you do."

Kate stepped in, "All right, enough. We have a huge buffet set up on the patio. The bar is fully stocked and we have enough staff around to serve your every need, except sexual, please hands off the staff. They are very professional and are being compensated handsomely to keep their hands to themselves too. Have fun and enjoy." She turned to Rick and gave him a cock stiffening kiss, "Thank you Rick for my pairing, I'm sure you'll have a tiring night too. I'm gonna mix around before heading upstairs, see ya in the morning."

The crowd of people dispersed; some hanging around the bar, some went to sit out around the pool and a few went for a long walk along the shoreline.

Kate wanted to head upstairs to her room and entertain her three ex-beaus, but she knew she had to hang around be the perfect hostess. She kept an eye on Rick. She knew if he left, she had the green light to leave too, but he stayed and was a charming host.

Frank Reagan (Tom Selleck) was the first to disappear, soon after that his daughter Erin Reagan (Bridget Moynahan) and granddaughter Nicky Reagan (Sami Gayle) left too. When Abigail Baker (Abigail Hawk) looked around and noticed her three roommates had left, she too headed upstairs.

Abigail entered her assigned bedroom and looked around and it was empty. She knew Nicky, Erin and Frank already left the party, but they were not around. She was tired, having to tie-down all of the last minutes issues for the commissioner. She slipped out of her dress and walked into the huge closet and hung it up. She found her bag and not knowing where she would be tomorrow, she pulled out her nightgown and her cosmetic bag. She took off her tight bra and shimmied out of her panties. She walked into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror, she smiled seeing her bright blue eyes sparkle, thinking about being with the two Reagan women and Frank. Her hand drifted down to her pussy and she was glad she shaved it clean. She let out a gasp when she realized she was already wet. She looked up and saw Erin standing behind her.

Erin came up behind her, "Leave your hair up Abby; I wanna feast on that luscious, long neck of yours." She didn't wait for a reply and lowered her head and her dark, chestnut brown hair tumbled forward and tickled Abby's shoulder.

Abby closed her eyes and gripped the counter as she felt Erin's tongue leave a line of saliva along her neck, up to her ear. She groaned out when Erin's tongue dipped into her ear and nipped at the sexy lobe.

Erin pulled back and reached around and took hold of her nightgown, she chuckled, "You're not going to need this tonight, come on, we have the bed to ourselves till Dad and Nicky return."

Abby followed the sexy, slender brunette and stopped when they found out they were too late.

Frank was naked, on his back and Nicky; just as naked, had her head buried between his legs. Abby couldn't see what she was doing, her hair obscured her actions, but the sucking and slurping made it easy to figure out.

Nicky heard them enter the room and coming off his cock with a pop, she turned and grinned, "Nice way to make an entrance Detective Baker." She turned back to Frank, his cock was drenched in her saliva and her unusually thick lips were already slick with his pre-cum and her saliva. Her tiny hand gripped the root and tightening her grip, she slid it up to the head. The huge head turned purple from the increased pressure and rush of blood to the tip. She scooted over, "There's space for a couple more, come on, join us."

Erin guided the luscious blonde onto the bed. She stood before the trio and reaching back, lowered the zipper on her tight frock. She wiggled out of it and made short work of her bra and panties. She had manicured her pussy, leaving just a tiny tuft of dark hair above her pussy. She looked over at Nicky and noticed she had shaved clean, just like Abby. She climbed up onto the bed and gripping Abby's ankles, she spread her legs obscenely wide. She immediately went in for her treasure.

Abby squeezed her eyes shut and her fingers immediately were threading through Erin's dark locks.

Frank looked over at his eldest daughter and he couldn't see what she was doing, but her head movements were evident enough. She was lapping at Abby's sweet, pink gash, licking and lapping away at her completely shaved pussy. She drank down the juices he hoped to have surrounding his cock before long.

Abby arched her back and tightened her grip in Erin's hair, "Oh yesssss, right there Erin, you sure know your way around a pussy, don't you?" She wiggled around and let out another gasp.

Erin rose from between her spread legs and smiled up at her, "Mmmm, you like that don't you Abby? You're such a dirty little slut. I wanna see you ride Dad's cock while I play with these luscious tits of yours!" Her hands drifted upward and she palmed her large swollen mounds of flesh. Her thumbs strummed the tips and she smiled when she reacted just as she knew she would. Her one hand released the firm mound, she pushed her fingers into Abby's juicy pussy and she giggled when Abby arched her back, "Ohhhhh god, yesssss!"

Erin's hand moved in time with her tongue. She thrust back and forth, fucking her father's assistant, driving her insane. Abby was getting close.

Abby's fingers tightened in Erin's hair, her knuckles went white, making the dark haired woman grunt out in pain and pleasure. This all happened as Erin finger fucked Abby even harder.

Frank's hands were clutching at Nicky's head, guiding it up and down as she sucked more and more of his cock into her experienced mouth. He looked over at his dark, tanned daughter. He loved how her hair tumbled down around her intense face. He loved how her heart shaped ass arched up as she leaned further over the blonde beneath her.

Erin began taking long slow licks from the bottom of Abby's pussy and ending at her aching clit, She smiled up at her, "Mmmm, I see you like that, huh. Tell me, tell me Abby, do you like that and what else do you want me to do?"

Abby struggled to her elbows and looked down at her slippery tongue flatten out and took another broad stoked along its entire length, "Yes, oh yesssss Erin, I love it. Please stick your fingers in and fuck my tiny hole. I need you to make me cum!" She placed her hand on the back on Erin's head and urged her toward her clit. She let out a hiss when she drew it between her lips and sucked briefly before moving back to her long, slow licking. All of a sudden she saw Erin shove two fingers in and twist them about. She fell back to the bed and started cumming. She twisted around, flailing her arms and she smacked Frank's legs, he was that close.

Nicky pulled her mouth from Frank's cock. She was mesmerized by how her mother took control of the strong blonde and turned her into her sex slave. Still on her knees, she shuffled around and suddenly was behind her mother's swaying, gorgeous ass. She leaned over and planted a soft kiss on one tight cheek. She giggled when she saw her wiggle her ass in front of her daughter. She kissed the other one and her hand came out and ran between the tight cheeks of her mother's ass. She located her puckered hole and tickled it. She received a groan from Erin and went back and ran her hand down and sliding her fingers across her mother's fleshy cuntlips, she soon had them coated in her mother's creamy juices. She went back to playing with her puckered hole and now lubricated, she slid first one, and them two fingers into Erin's puckered ass hole.

Erin tore her mouth from Abby's pussy and looked back at Nicky, "You are one nasty daughter, but you've learned well. If you're going to play with them, go back to your grandfather, but if you're serious, get down there and use your mouth on my pussy. I know you've learned a lot from Alexis, now show me just what you've learned!" She went back to Abby, who was on the verge of another orgasm.

Abby turned her head and saw that Frank was no longer lying on his back. He was now kneeling beside her and when she turned her head, his fingers clutched at her blonde hair. She immediately opened her mouth and knew what he wanted. She let him use her mouth like a pussy, her eyes were barely open as her tongue rolled out and she allowed his thick shaft slide into her mouth. She wanted to suck it, but he began pumping his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth, and sliding into her throat.

Erin was frustrated because Nicky was still playing and not eating her the way she was treating Abby. She sat up and pushed Nicky onto her back. She quickly spun around and grasping Abby's legs, she scooted forward and was now pressing her neglected pussy up against Abby's cum-soaked pussy. Erin began to move in slow grinding roll. She was using Abby's pussy to stimulate her aching clit. She tried to get them both off.

She looked up and grabbed Nicky by the arm, "Come on, lower yourself down to my head, I'll show you how it's done. I guess you and Alexis weren't as accomplished as I once thought."

Abby was taking more and more of Frank's cock into her mouth. She looked to the side and watched Erin work her cunt against her and at the same time, roll her experienced tongue up and down Nicky's slit as it hovered above her. She pulled back and strings of saliva clung to his cock and her lips. She sucked them back into her mouth and took him back in too. Her pretty blue eyes bulged out as she felt the head of his cock slide down her throat. She tried to smile, but he was so thick, she barely was able to spread them wider. She finally accomplished a feat. Her nose was pressed against his belly and his sack was slapping her chin.

123456...9