Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

Jackie bolted off the sofa and running to Joan, their lips met and the entire crowd watched in awe at the two of the women wrapped their arms around one another. Jackie took a couple steps back, when her legs hit the back of the sofa, she fell back, taking Joan with her.

Joan's hands were all over Jackie's lush body. She pulled away from Jackie and looked to the butler, "You might as well start the music. I'm not letting Jackie go and I wanna put on a show for the others to see." She reached down and pulled at the tight pullover blouse Jackie was wearing. She tossed it aside and deftly unhooked her bra.

Even though everyone saw nearly everyone naked earlier around the pool, it was different when everyone was dressed except one person. Everyone watched Joan peppering Jackie's heavy, full breasts. They were caught off guard when the music began and they hopped up and now moved at a quicker pace, unsure of when the music would stop. It stopped and once seated the only one standing was Erin. She rolled her eyes and waited, looking at the seated people, not liking standing there alone, especially after most everyone knew she was the reason Whitney left so abruptly. She turned to watch as Joan slipped to the floor and ran her hands up Jackie's loosely fitting skirt. She grinned as she watched Jackie's eyes roll back in her head as Joan's hands ran down her thighs and pulling away from her skirt she saw Jackie's panties were in her hand.

The music began and Erin spun around to see who her partner would be for the evening. There was a mad scramble for the vacant chairs and Frank nearly pushed his son from the last chair, but Danny was too strong and it left Frank standing.

He turned and looked to Erin. He just stood there until Erin took a couple steps towards him; taking his hands in hers, she whispered to him, "I'm sorry Dad, I really am. I called Whitney and apologized to her. She accepted my apology, please forgive me too?"

He drew her into his arms and kissed her lightly on the cheek and pulling back, he swept her hair from her cheek. He tightened his grip on her hair and pulled her to him and as their lips met, there was a loud gasp from several of the women watching the father, daughter locked in a passionate kiss. He pulled back and guided her over to the same sofa where Jackie was spread out. He took a seat and pulled Erin down onto his lap.

The music began again and this time it went on a lot longer and they lost their urgency to sit down. They watched the two couples groping at one another sofa and when the music stopped suddenly they were caught off-guard. They rushed for the chairs, but this time there were two chairs missing and the two left standing were Alex McBride and Abigail Baker.

Abby was stunned that there were two chairs gone and she was suddenly paired with the bald black man. She suddenly felt a gush of moisture between her legs and the thought of fucking that guy really turned her one. She reached out and grabbed his hand and tugging it, she pulled him down to her as she flopped down beside her boss, Frank Reagan.

Alex quickly regained his composure and landed on her and fell against Erin, his partner last night.

Frank laughed out loud, "Looks like you have your work cut out tonight Alex. I can tell you first hand, she's a hellion and will wear you out before she gives out."

Alex flashed him a grin from ear to ear, "If she's half as good as that woman on your lap, I'll be more than satisfied."

Frank nodded, "Oh believe me, I know and if you really wanted a night never to forget, try out both of them together."

He hugged Abby and felt her running her long slender fingers up and down the bulge growing in his pants, "Listen, after last night with Erin and her daughter, my tank is half-full. I just hope she's as good as you say she is."

Erin playfully slapped Alex's bald head, "Hey you two, we're right here. Don't you think we have a little to say about any of this?" She wiggled her ass and heard a tiny moan from her father's lips. She chuckled and looked to Abby, "He's pretty good Abby, just make sure he doesn't go off too soon, you have to let it go once in a while and let him calm down."

Alex stared at her, and looked up to Frank, "She's your daughter; working with her was a challenge. Last night she showed me her other side, both sides were a challenge, but in the end, she petered out before Nicky did."

Abby grabbed hold of his cock and squeezed, "Enough of the sexual banter Alex. How about you get your ass off of me, take me up to my room and put your cock where my mouth is." She broke out into laughter and parting her legs, let him fall off her lap to the floor.

Alex stood up and reached out for her. He stood and yanked at her arm and pulling her to her feet, he lifted her and throwing her over his shoulder, he slapped her ample ass and left the room and headed for the second floor.

Erin was laughing and she found herself on the floor, just like Alex was. He stood and pulling her to her feet, he picked her up and she was over his shoulder, just like Abby was. He hurried out of the room with his daughter across his shoulder and catching up to Alex and Abby he called out to them, "Hey you two, seeing we're all pretty comfortable with each other, what do you say we catch one of the large bedrooms and make this a foursome?"

Alex stopped and slapped Abby on the ass, "Okay, now I'm asking, what do you say, wanna join your boss and my OLD boss?"

Erin let out a shriek when he father slapped her pert, tight ass, "What do you say Erin?" She grunted out, "First of all, who are you calling OLD? Secondly, I'm not sure Alex has the stamina to handle both of us."

He chuckled, "I did okay with you and Nicky last night, but you may be right, from what Frank said, Abby is one hellava hellion, not tame like you were last night."

Frank laughed out loud, "Okay, looks like we have ourselves a contest, is everyone in?"

The three of them nodded and Alex followed Frank into one of the large bedrooms, with Abby laughing and wiggling over his shoulder.

Back in the dining room, the music began again and everyone was walking around and around. The music went on and on. The butlers came over and removed four chairs this time and only few of the people noticed this. They were talking and laughing as the music continued. They were lulled into the music and when it stopped, they were caught off guard. A couple of the people tripped and fell and two others bumped into each other and clutched at one other, they too miss the open chairs and once seated there were three women standing and one guy.

Castle was grinning from ear to ear, "Holy fuck! Do I get to spend tonight with all three of you, or are two of you leaving me alone with just one of you to take care of?" He stood there as the three women huddled together and giggled like school-girls.

Kate stood up and grinned at him, "Sorry Rick, you're not getting off that easy. It's all three of us or none of us."

He gave her one of his patented sick smiles and laughed out loud, "Oh don't you worry Kate; I'm raring to go. After a calm day, I can't wait to see what the three of you have planned. Not only that, I'd really love to see a little girl on girl action to get me going."

Kate turned to her two cohorts, "Linda, Lanie, I do believe Castle here has thrown down the gauntlet, do we wanna show him who's the stronger sex?"

Linda Reagan looked to her husband who was seated right next to her and he slapped her on the ass, "Go get him Linda, show him how strong the Reagans are."

Rick walked over to both Lanie and Linda; he curled his arms around their waists and pulling them to him. He guided them out of the room and headed towards the master bedroom. He turned and watched Kate right on his heels keeping up with them.

She wanted some of what he flaunted and also wanted a little bit of Linda and Lanie too.

Rick threw open the door to his room and drew both Lanie and Linda to the bed with him. He cupped Linda's pretty face and combing his fingers through her soft blonde waves, he kissed her and was pleased to feel her soften and return the kiss with the same intensity.

Back in the dining room the music began again and they hopped off the chairs. Two were removed and just as soon as the chairs were removed, the music stopped. The remaining people were caught off guard and Sherlock and Nicky were standing.

Nicky's jaw dropped; she felt a shiver course through her tiny body. She was hoping to get a shot at him, but at the same time, she was scared shitless wondering if she could handle the huge cock he had between his legs. She heard from Linda how large he was and also knew he knew exactly how to use it.

Sherlock didn't say a word. He gently took her hand in his and led her quietly out of the room and up to his room.

The remaining six watched Sherlock lead Nicky from the room. The music began and four chairs were removed, leaving two and the music stopped as quickly as it began. Jamie pushed Danny aside and sat down and Victoria Gate did the same to Hayley Shipton. That left four standing, Danny Reagan and three women. He would have the daunting job of satisfying three women, just like Castle has. He turned to his partner Maria Baez and Alexis Castle, Rick's daughter, "So are we gonna do this together or do two of you wanna head-off alone?"

Hayley looked to Alexis; she wanted some alone time with Alexis, but Alexis spoke up, "We're all in Danny, why are we all standing here looking at one another. Let's head upstairs and get naked. I'm ready for some hot, steamy sex."

Danny took her by the hand and led her out of the dining room. The two of them were followed by Maria and Hayley. Maria really wanted some alone time with Danny, but as always, he called the shots and she followed.

That left just two of them on chairs. With their backs to one another, all they could hear was their breathing and as a formality, the music stared and they stood and turning, looked at one another. The two chairs were removed and Jamie took Victoria's hand and as the music continued, he led her out of the room. He stopped at the bottom of the stairs and cupped her face. He planted a soft kiss on her lips, "Are you okay with this Captain?"

She chuckled, "Oh, yeahhhhhh, but cut the Captain shit, call me Vicky. If I'm gonna be sucking on that big cock of yours I want you to be yourself."

He kissed her again, this time with a lot of passion and when their lips parted, he heard a gasp and she smiled up at him, "Let's go upstairs and start fucking!"

Up in one of the smaller rooms, Jackie and Joan were standing alongside the bed that was already turned down. Jackie was nibbling at Joan's neck as she slowly drew the zipper down the back of Joan's dress. She pulled away slightly and drew the dress from her shoulders. Jackie was glad to see Joan wasn't wearing a bra. She hugged her again and her large, naked breasts pressed against Joan's firmer, slightly smaller breasts. She attacked her neck again as her hands pushed the dress from her ample hips and groaned against Joan's sexy ear when she cupped Joan's petite ass through her silky panties. She unzipped her own skirt and sliding it from her bubble butt; she guided Joan to the cool, crisp sheets.

Joan's mind was whirling, the thoughts and sensations mixed together as Jackie's warm lips and wet tongue pressed into the yielding flesh of her tits. Jackie's fingers squeezed Joan's soft, generous mounds. She fed them to her mouth and sought out Joan's dark, stiff nipples. At first Joan just lay there, letting Jackie do as she pleased, feeling the Latino woman's hands and mouth move over her sleek body. Soon though, Joan grew anxious and placed her hands over Jackie's, helping push her own breasts into Jackie's mouth.

Jackie shifted between Joan's outstretched legs and placed her hands on Joan's panties, encouraging her to lift her hips so she could remove them. Joan's excitement was increasing, her pussy was getting wetter by the second and was now spread wide, and those dark, thick lips were visibly puffy. Jackie hovered over Joan's outstretched legs and her long, silky light brown hair swished along Joan's shapely legs.

Joan wanted to touch Jackie; she looked up at Jackie and whispered, "You are so sexy Jackie. I'm glad I was paired with you tonight. I had enough cock yesterday and wanted so badly to be paired with a woman; I'm just glad it was you."

Jackie chuckled, "I feel the same way, I've been admiring you all weekend and I was always fascinated by Asian women. I'm glad I finally got the chance to see just how mysterious you are." She leaned forward, falling onto her hands so she could straddle Joan's body; then lowered herself until her lips were inches from Joan's face. The two women were close enough for Joan to feel Jackie's breath; Jackie's heavy tits swung below her, the nipples grazing against Joan's dark, stiff nipples.

Jackie lowered her lips to Joan's and Joan opened her mouth, letting Jackie kiss her, allowing her to push her tongue into her mouth. Joan kissed her back, holding Jackie's face in her hands. Jackie let her body fall onto Joan's, and they twined their legs together, trying to touch each other along the entire length of their squirming bodies.

The kiss went on and on, their tongue pressing and exploring, their lips mashing together as if it was the last kiss they would ever experience. Joan ran her hands down the sides of Jackie's body, she felt Jackie shake and then moved her hands lower still, cupping Jackie's luscious ass and clutching at it, she pulled Jackie even tighter to her slender body. Instinctively, Joan shifted her legs, opening them wider so Jackie could seed herself between them and in doing so their thighs pressed together and their pubic mounds rubbed together too. Joan was getting anxious; she twisted her hips, trying to increase the friction Jackie's legs were generating against her clit.

The two women writhed together, wrapping their arms around each other, humping their pussies against each other's legs. Soon their legs were scissored; their movements brought their bodies together, joining them at their pussies, their mouth and everywhere else in-between. Jackie's clit ground into Joan's, Joan's tongue pushed into Jackie's mouth. Joan felt herself gushing wetness between her legs and began to groan loudly into Jackie's mouth. Jackie sensed Joan's increased excitement, and pulling away, holding herself poised on her hands to look down at Joan. The bun Joan had her jet back hair in earlier had come undone and her long, silky black hair framed her exotic face.

Hovering over her, Jackie's hand went down to Joan's slick pussy and she traced her finger over the thick folds of her pussy, then she pushed forward and sank one digit inside of her hot cavern. Her finger was coated with Joan's juices, Jackie's eyes lit up and her expression turned provocative as she placed her slime covered finger in her mouth. She sucked on it hard enough to hallow her cheeks and moaned, "I now wanna see how you taste using my mouth, not my finger."

Jackie was between her legs in a flash, her face hidden by her long, thick hair. She concentrated on devouring Joan's juice laden cunt. Her lush, dark body pressed against the Asian's equally dark body. Jackie's bubble butt arched as her back was bowed between Joan's outstretched legs. She threw her hair over her back and her hands traced the outer lips of Joan's pussy, parting them and then with the gentlest of touches, swept them up and down over the thick puffy lips. She slid them upward tentatively to Joan's clit. Finally Jackie made Joan wait no longer, and lowered her mouth to Joan's pussy, and at the exact same time, slid her hands under Joan's arched ass.

Joan groaned out in pleasure. She was waiting so long for Jackie's tongue and when it finally made contact with her, it sent electric current throughout her body. Jackie knew exactly where to flick her tongue to produce gushes of cream from Joan, exactly when to go hard, exactly when to hold back and made Joan yearn for more. Joan knew that any moment now she'd be in the midst of a fantastic orgasm, frantically bucking her cunt against Jackie's active tongue and lips.

Joan's building orgasm was causing her to make sounds rarely heard in her bedroom. She was racing closer and closer to what she so sorely needed. She clutched at Jackie's hair, pulling at it and twisting strands in her fingers. This, Jackie knew was exactly where she wanted Joan. She moved back alongside her and rained the lithe Asian with kisses as their bodies meshed once again.

Jackie took Joan's hand and guided it to her pussy, encouraging Joan to feel how wet she had made her. Joan reveled on her wetness and she was spurred on by Jackie's encouragement. Soon Joan's fingers were stroking Jackie's clit, and pushing inside, she explored Jackie, just like she did to her just moments earlier.

Jackie removed her hand from Joan's and resumed playing with Joan's thick lipped pussy again. Jackie was amazed how wet she was as she sank three fingers into Joan this time. Her movements were harder and more forceful than the ones Joan was using on her. She got into a rhythm finger-fucking Joan at a furious pace, dragging over and over again on Joan's aching clit. Her hand was covered in Joan's slimy juices and before long Joan's sloppy mess was coating her hand all the way to her wrist.

Joan started cumming hard; her pussy quivered and quaked around Jackie's active fingers, the juices flowing faster and thicker. Joan's mouth was locked on Jackie's as Jackie twisted herself on top of Joan. Jackie kept up her vicious attack on the little Asian's body, stopping only after she heard a loud scream escape Joan's mouth as her orgasm overtook her sweat covered body.

Jackie sat up and looked at Joan's climax-wracked body and smiled down at her, "I can see you were ripe for an orgasm, I haven't seen a woman cum that hard since working over Danny's wife, Linda."

Joan flashed a weak smile, "Mmmmm, yes that was very satisfying. I love the way you licked me, but what you did with your fingers, my God, that was unbelievable, I couldn't believe how hard I came!"

Jackie's hand was resting on Joan's perky breast. She gently tweaked and rolled the dark peak. She leaned forward and added her other hand on its twin and played with both mounds. Joan was just lying back, taking in the slight teasing from her new found lover. She saw Joan's eyes slowly close and Jackie giggled, "Don't get too comfortable Joan."

Joan's eyes popped open, "Why, what are you talking about?"

I was hoping you'd reciprocate. My pussy is nice and wet, I was hoping for you to take care of me now. What do you say?"

Jackie didn't wait for a reply and rising up, she straddled Joan's body and scooted upward until Jackie's plush ass as resting on Joan's firm titties. Jackie knelt up and slowly lowered her intoxicating pussy towards Joan's parted lips. Before Joan knew it, Jackie's pussy hovered over her mouth.

Joan stared up and was fascinated by the folds of Jackie's labia, her engorged clit, and the dark shadows of her inner folds. Joan reached up and was about to explore the pussy hovered above her, but before she could, Jackie lowered herself onto Joan's mouth. Suddenly, Joan's mouth was full of a very familiar taste and scent. Joan pushed her tongue up into Jackie's sweet tasting pussy. She loved how her juices coated her tongue and lips. She began flicking her tongue up and down, side to side as she collected all of the cream she could. Joan's excitement level was rising quickly as she felt Jackie begin to grind her cunt harder against her active tongue.

Jackie's hand was gripping the headboard; she rocked her body back and forth over Joan's face. As Jackie's body became more and more turned on, it sent Joan's excitement level rising too. Joan lapped at the oozing wet pussy humping her face, and moaning with pleasure as she drank down the sweet creamy juices coating her tongue.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers
123456...8