Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Linda wanted to keep Kate's mouth on her aching tits, but wanted and needed to taste Kate. She suddenly pulled her fingers from Kate's juicy cunt and hopping up onto her knees; she pushed Kate's long slender legs apart and dropped her head down to her steamy cunt.

Kate arched her back and groaned out, "Ahhhhhh, yesssssss Linda, right there!" Her mouth was open, gasping for air and suddenly Linda's slick fingers were at her lips. Kate sucked on them, tasting her own juices and she sucked them clean. She rocked her hips from side to side as Linda lapped away at her pussy. She was almost there and when Linda added two fingers and started fucking her tight hole again, she clutched at Linda's blonde mop of hair; she screamed out and started cumming. Her legs closed around Linda's head and tightened as her orgasm continued. She fell back to the bed and lay there shaking.

Linda slowly was released, and left a trail of wetness back up along Kate's glistening body. Linda hovered over her and as their lips met, Kate licked her own juices from Linda's mouth. Linda explored Kate's mouth and let Kate taste and inhale her own scent.

Kate wanted to reciprocate; she reached for Linda's larger, softer tits and toyed with them. She watched the thick nipples pucker up and stiffen. She leaned in and as Linda lovingly tucked her hair behind her ear, she closed her lips around one luscious morsel. Her hand brushed over Linda's slightly rounded belly and her fingertips skimmed down to Linda's juicy pussy. She was happy to see she was already wet and warm. She easily slipped between her fleshy lips and into her tight hole. She used her thumb to roll her clit as she continued to slide in and out of her slimy hole.

Linda's hands were already in Kate's hair and she guided her to her pussy. She needed to feel Kate's tongue and lips on her pussy and she didn't have to wait very long. She shivered as she felt Kate's hot breath and then her slick, wet tongue was replacing the fingers she pulled from her cunt.

Kate found Linda's cunt juices to be tangy, but sweet, sort of like sweet-tarts. She dipped her tongue in further and drawing out a glob of cream, she smeared it over Linda's clit and drew the ripe bud in-between her pouty lips.

Linda clutched harder at Kate's silky hair and biting down on her lower lip she hissed out, "Oh yessssssss, oh fuck Kate, just like that, don't you dare think of stopping. Ohhhhhh that's so fucking goooooooooooooood!"

Kate licked circles around her clit and her fingers slid lower into her opening. When she pushed into her hot, slippery flesh, she felt Linda's muscles grasp at her fingers. She flicked her tongue over her clit over and over again and sped up her fingering of her slick pussy. She slowed her licking and tipping her head up, their eyes locked and Kate smiled, she made sure she was watching and as her tongue stuck out, she used the tip of her tongue lightly on Linda's clit. Linda arched her hips upward as she tried to make greater contact. Kate stopped teasing and closed her entire mouth on her clit. She drove three fingers in and out at a furious pace and Linda clutched at her head.

She thrashed around on the bed and screamed out, "OH FUCK, FUCK, OH FUCK, I'M CUUUUUUUUMMMINGGGG!" Her hips jerked upward and she fell back to the bed. Her entire body quaked as she filled Kate's mouth with her slimy juices. Her hands fisted Kate's hair, pulling her harder to her pussy. Kate drank down all she could, but now she was too sensitive. She pushed at her forehead as she needed a break.

Kate slowly slid up and Kate nuzzled Linda's sweat covered breast. She smiled when Linda gently ran her fingers through Kate's tangled hair, "Oh my God Kate; that was intense." She turned to Rick, "Ahhhh, I think you have your work cut-out for you. I'm pretty sure you're gonna have a tough time beating that orgasm."

Kate chuckled, "I think that was a mistake Linda. I found out the hard way, don't challenge him, he'll make you regret it. You'll love it, but in the end, you'll be exhausted and you'll think twice about challenging him."

Linda was slowly recovering from the orgasm Kate had given her and she was ready to see if Rick could deliver like Kate said he could. She experienced him before, but not where she was able to spend the entire night with him. She knew she had the advantage seeing she had Kate to share him. She crawled off the bed and stepped around to the other side.

Kate tugged at his arm and urged him to the middle of the bed. She took the spot on one side while Linda hopped back on the bed on the other side. Without waiting for Kate, she reached down and wrapped her tiny, warm hand around his cock. She grabbed it at the base and slowly stroked it upward and was rewarded with a pearly drop of pre-cum that oozed out of the tip. She lowered her head and allowed her warm breath to bathe his shaft. Soon after that, her lips surrounded his shaft and she took him into her warm mouth.

Linda wasn't new to sucking cocks, especially large cocks. She was able to deep throat Jamie, Frank and her husband Danny, all larger than Castle. She took her time, allowing him the luxury of savoring her warm mouth and active tongue. Every flick of her tongue, her breath warm on his nuts were driving him insane.

Kate began working on his upper body. She nuzzled his neck as her nails raked the hair on his chest. Her fingers pinched his nipples and her teeth nipped at his earlobe causing her to shiver.

He looked over Kate's head and his hands went down and he gripped at Linda's soft blonde hair. He pulled her harder against his cock and at the same time, thrust his hips upward.

Linda knew what he wanted, but was gonna do this at her pace, just like she's always done while giving her incredible blow-jobs. She slid up his body, allowing her large, hard-nipples tits to scrape along his chest. She planted a hard kiss on his lips and her tongue darted in and mixed up with his. Just as quick as she kissed him, she moved back and sat back on her haunches. She knelt up and throwing her leg over his, she straddled his body spread out on the large bed. Her bubble butt came off his belly facing away from him. He watched as her glistening pussy hovered over his cock. Kate's hand circled his cock, rolling up and down several times before directing it to Linda's cunt. He drew in a deep breath, he thought it was so hot, having his wife guide his cock into someone else's pussy.

Castle could not sit still any longer. His hands gripped Linda's hips as she lowered her body, slowly down upon his shaft. He felt her tightness, but she was so wet that he slid into her easily. It was difficult for him to resist the urge to thrust his hips upward, impale her on his cock and slam in her over and over again. He fell back to the mattress once he was fully imbedded in her slimy pussy.

Linda threw her head about and her sexy hair danced over her slender shoulders. She reached out and took hold of Kate's hand. She leaned back slowly until her back was pressed firmly against his belly and chest. When she did this, it put extreme pressure on his cock, still buried deep in her pussy. It created an even tighter fit and when she turned her head, their lips met and he clutched at her head and tongue-fucked her mouth as her hair flowed all around his face and neck.

Kate lowered her head and her hands pushed at his knees spreading them wide, she snuck between them and he groaned into Linda's mouth as she started licking at his cock, his nuts and Linda's totally exposed pussy.

Linda groaned into his mouth and they both were groaning as they kissed and Kate's tongue attacked them both where they were joined. She rotated her hips grinding against both Rick's cock and Kate's tongue and lips.

Rick needed to move and started to pump up and down in and out of Linda's extremely wet cunt. The sounds coming from Linda's pussy and the sounds of Kate sucking wildly at both of them was bringing Castle quickly to the brink of cumming. He stiffened when he felt Kate's tongue dip lower and when he felt it enter his puckered hole, he lost it.

Linda felt his swell up and she screamed out, "Holy FUCK! That's it, Rick, fuck me, fill me, I'm cumming!"

He pulled her ass hard against him, his hips high he began sending blast after blast of his hot cum inside her tight little hole. This was a long time coming. Watching the two of them over the past thirty minutes and having Linda ride him reverse cowgirl and Kate licking them both and finishing him off with her tongue in his ass, he came so hard, he saw stars and nearly blacked out. He came and came and came. To top it off as he slowly came down from his intense orgasm; Kate pulled him from Linda's cunt. She sucked all of the cum coating his cock and then she was gone, but she stayed there.

Still above him Linda let out a loud squeal and then followed by loud moans and groans. He knew without a doubt, Kate was licking and sucking all of the cum he deposited in Linda's tight pussy.

After several minutes, Kate lifted her head and gave them both a huge grin. Her face, chin and neck was wet from all of the cum she licked from both of them.

Rick allowed Linda to finally roll off of him; his chest and her back were covered in sweat. She snuggled up against him and toyed with his cock, "Mmmm, you know Rick; I really didn't get a good shot at sucking that big cock of yours. You should know by now, after being intimately involved with all of the Reagan men, I'm pretty good and can't wait till I can get it nice and hard again and deep throat it."

He rolled off of the bed and moved over to the table where the wine was. He poured out three large glasses and handed both Linda and Kate a drink. He went back for his and saw movement out by the pool through his large plate glass door wall. He turned to Kate and Linda, "Well, well this is very interesting, come on out here and take a look at this."

The three of them, all naked walked out into the warm summer night and watched Lanie and Hayley locked together, being very, very intimate in the pool.

Castle yelled out, "Way to go Hayley, nice to see you caught your second wind."

The three of them watched the two black women locked in a heated embrace, doing a little more than just kissing. He let out a groan and looking down, Kate was on her knees, taking his now stiff cock back into his mouth. He managed to pull her from his cock, "Let's take this inside, I think it's gonna be a long, long night.

It was; the three of them sucked and fucked well into the morning. A couple times they fell asleep in a heap and started again. They finally fell asleep and woke with the sun rising over the Atlantic. They showered together and headed down to the dining room for a well-deserved breakfast.

In one of the smaller bedrooms, Sherlock Holmes entered and guided little Nicky Reagan in. He closed the door and turned towards her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and she could tell her was all muscle, "Mmmm, it sure feels like you work out a lot Sherlock. My Aunt told me what a huge cock you had. I had to find out for myself. I've already had all of the Reagan men and Castle, but my Aunt said you were larger than any of them."

He nuzzled her neck, "Yeah, you can say I work out, able two hours every day, keeps me sharp. As for you Aunt, who are you speaking of?"

She giggled, "My Uncle is Danny Reagan and Linda is his wife. She said she rode you all night and still hasn't stopped tingling. I made sure I kept standing when you missed the chair, naughty, huh?"

He grabbed her by the waist and lifting her like she was a feather, he tossed her to the bed and she let out a yelp as she bounced twice and immediately turned to wrap her arms around him.

They were molded together, their lips were pressed together and she was grinding her pelvis against the huge lump in his pants. She let out a gasp when she felt his hands slip beneath her tiny dress. He cupped her mound and felt how wet her panties were already.

She was pissed she wore panties, but knew they wouldn't be in the way for long. Breaking free, she reached out and opened his pants and unzipped them. She tugged hard on his pants and had them halfway down when she saw the raging hard-on in his shorts. She dipped her hand under them and closed her fingers around the huge cock. She groaned out when she noticed her fingers didn't meet. She knew her Aunt wasn't exaggerating and could feel her pussy gush even more. She knew he would fill her more than ever before, but knew she had all night to get it in, in all of her holes if she was lucky.

Sherlock reached under her dress and pulled the waistband of her panties, he pulled them down and off. He roughly rolled her over and unzipped the back of her dress and pulled it quickly over her head, tossing it to the floor. He released her and lay next to her, but Nicky attacked and tore at his pants, underwear and shirt came off. She had him naked and all to herself. She was glad to finally get a one on one. She loved group sex, but with Sherlock, she wanted him all to herself.

They came together and their mouths met again as their tongue intertwined, Sherlock pulled her closer and began stroking her pussy. He urged her legs apart and before long his fingers were covered in her goo. He took his fingers and slid deep into her tiny, tight hole and as he did that, he began teasing her clit.

Nicky let out a grunt as she felt the excitement course through her and she couldn't wait to experience his huge cock. She let him play with her; she loved how he stroked her clit and felt him preparing her pussy for his big cock. She let out a gasp and arched her hips when he added a second and third finger into her tight pussy. She continued stroking his big, fat cock and knew Linda wasn't exaggerating. Her thumb rolled round his bulbous tip. She used his leaking pre-cum to lubricate his shaft as she stroked him with long, firm strokes. He was so big, she needed more lubricant. She released his cock and her hand closed over his. She collected nearly a handful of her own slimy juices and returned to his cock. She sped up, stroking him harder and faster.

They were both getting close to cumming, but didn't wanna cum this way. She stopped, but he didn't and arching her back, she wet his skilled fingers and screamed out, "Oh fuck, yeah Sherlock, I'm cumming, don't stop!" She let out a loud scream, it was probably heard in the adjoining rooms, but Nicky didn't care. She felt her entire body shake and she tightened her ass as she let her orgasm course through her tiny body. She wanted more, she needed more, she needed to fuck and be fucked and fucked hard, she was more than ready for his huge cock; at least she thought she was.

Sherlock gently extracted his fingers from her sloppy pussy. He watched her as she lay there sedated, but more than ready for round two. He gently ran his hands up and down her sleek, tiny body and he whispered to her, "What's your favorite position, Nicky?"

She giggled and began to blush, "I want you every way possible tonight, but my favorite is doggie style." She blushed again and placed the back of her hand over her eyes.

He grabbed hold of her hips and urged her to roll over, "Get on your knees; I wanna admire that tight little ass of yours."

She rolled over and getting up on her knees, she pointed her cute little butt at him. She swayed from side to side, as she exposed her glistening pussy to him.

She moved in behind her and grabbing hold of his stiff cock, he rubbed it over her slit. He did this several times, teasing her and bringing her excitement level up to new heights. He caressed her tight cheeks with his other hand.

She turned her head, her shoulder length brown hair brushed her shoulders and she grinned back at him, "Fuck me!"

He chuckled, "Oh, I will Nicky."

She buried her head in the pillow, her bangs was pulled out of her face and clipped high upon her head, "Fuck me hard!"

His hands were on both sides of her hips. He didn't want her trying to escape. He thrust forward and sent about half of his length onto her depths, filling her with every inch of his cock as he sank deeper.

She felt some pain from his incredible size, but she was well prepared and as he moved in and out of her, she took more of him into her. She felt every vein, curve and bump as he withdrew and felt the large mushroomed head, especially the ridge of his cockhead as it slipped from her, she felt like she had died and gone to heaven.

Sherlock was surprised at how she accepted his length and thickness and began picking up the pace, driving in and out of the tiny Reagan. He added to her pleasure as he slapped her tight ass, sending shivers all the way up her back while sending sensations coursing through her stretched pussy. He was amazed how wet she was and made a mental note to try out her mother in the near future again.

He kept hammering her and felt her slowly loosening as her slimy juices coated her lips and his cock. He would pump into her several times quickly, then slowly. When he slowed, he rear back and slap her ass, giving both cheeks equal treatment. He could tell she loved it rough and it spurred him on. His breathing was getting labored and he knew he wouldn't last much longer at this furious pace.

Nicky sensed he was close to cumming and wanted to save her pussy for him to come in later. She fell to the mattress and in doing so she had him slip from her pussy. She rolled over and was now staring up at his swaying cock. It was covered in her pasty, creamy cum juices. She placed her tiny hand over the crown and slid downward. She did this several times and then leaned up and wrapped her plush lips around the huge shaft. She loved tasting her juices, especially when it was coating a cock, even more so, his huge cock. She sucked him deeper and continued stroking him. She felt him swell up and heard him let out a gurgling sound deep in his throat. All of a sudden her cheeks bellowed out as she accepted his first two thick, mighty blasts. It stung her tongue and the back of her throat. She suddenly pulled him out of her mouth and let him paint her pretty face, neck and chest with several more blasts that were equally as strong as the first two. She squealed as she was bathed in his hot cum. She couldn't believe how much he came and how sweet he tasted on her lips and tongue. She stared up at him, cum dripping down all over her face and she giggled when she saw him shiver. Sherlock cupped her head and gently ran his hands through her shoulder-length brown hair.

When they caught their breath they lay next to one another and she snuggled against him. She loved how he gently caressed her shoulder and slid downward, across her pert breasts. She knew she wasn't very well-endowed up there, but what she did have was extremely firm and very sensitive. She smiled down at him as his lips captured one of her extremely sensitive nipples, "Mmmm I love having them sucked. It really gets me going and if you don't watch out, I'm gonna attack you again. That was everything Aunt Linda said it was and more. I can't wait for round two,"

Sherlock popped his lips off of one tight, tiny nipple and gave its twin the same treatment, "I didn't hurt you did I?"

She giggled, "It was a little uncomfortable at first, but I was well prepared by your fingers earlier and Aunt Linda prepared me. I was expecting it to hurt more, but it was unbelievable. Now what can you do for an encore. Before the night it through, I want that monster in all of my holes and yes, I want you fucking my tiny asshole later, are you game?"

He chuckled, "I heard you were wild, but you've already exceeded all of my expectations. You better rest up, I'm gonna take you every way I can imagine and it's going to last all night."

Without any preparation, he rose up off her chest, slid between her legs and lifting them high, he entered her in one swift motion. He placed her calves on his shoulders and he was driving in and out of her as fast and as hard as he could.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
1...345678