Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Lanie picked up the bottle and followed Hayley out the door and down to the pool.

They got to the pool and it was deserted, just like Hayley said it would be. She drew in a deep breath and turning Hayley towards her, their lips met and parted at the exact same time. She could feel her clit buzzing as her hand came up and cupped Hayley at the nape of her neck. She forced Hayley's lips wider with her tongue. She could taste the wine as she inhaled her intoxicating scent. Her hand came up and made short work of her tiny shimmering dress. Her hand skimmed down her neck and chest and her palm closed over her smaller, but extremely firm tit. She rolled the flesh in her palm as her mouth devoured Hayley's with her own. She could feel just how wet her own pussy was getting and she wanted more, she craved it.

Lanie's mouth left Hayley's and she kissed her chin, her throat, moving down to where she couldn't wait to get to. Opening her mouth, Lanie extended her tongue and circled the firm tip of Hayley's nipple and she drew it in between her large black lips and sucked hard.

Hayley threw her head back and called out, "Oh fuck yeahhh, that feels incredible, don't stop!" Unable to stand any longer, Hayley pulled back and eased her tall, lithe body down to one of the large lounge chairs. Lanie was with her, never releasing her gorgeous breast. Hayley's entire body was on fire as Lanie continued to nurse her breast and her hands set off fires all along her slender body.

Hayley needed to touch Lanie and her hand found Lanie's large swaying tits and she tugged at her huge, black nipples. She guided Lanie down beside her and offered up her mouth as Lanie came off her aching tit. Their lips met once again and Hayley's hand was trapped between them as their breasts pressed against one another. Their hands were active, setting off sparks of excitement wherever they touched.

Lanie's hand skimmed along Hayley's trim waist and the slight rise of her hip and down to the juncture and the hot moistness of her pussy. As she made contact with Hayley's juicy slit, Lanie smiled as Hayley's legs sprung open to give her easy access to her treasures. Lanie immediately pressed her fingers into her folds, sliding slowly through the slick puffy lips.

Hayley thrust upward, meeting Lanie's fingers and she moaned loudly, letting her know she was exactly where Hayley wanted her to be. She let out a gasp as Lanie diddled her clit and Hayley managed to slide her arm beneath Lanie's and she located Lanie's panty clad pussy.

Lanie's knees rose up and her ass tightened as she thrust upward to meet Hayley's invading fingers. Hayley made short work, removing Lanie's tiny panties. Her mouth dropped open and she let out a grunt as she felt two of Hayley's long, slender fingers slide easily into her juicy cunt. She shook and stiffened when she felt Hayley's thumb roll and tease her pink pearl.

Hayley's hand pulled at Lanie's neck and as she turned, their lips met once again. Her tongue darted into her mouth and Hayley's tongue danced back and forth across Lanie's. She groaned into Lanie's mouth, I want to do this to your pussy, what do you say?"

Lanie pulled back, breaking the embrace, "There isn't enough space here on this lounger. We were more comfortable in the room. How about us slipping into the pool and cool off a bit, we do have all evening."

Hayley giggled and nodded as she rose to her feet and grabbing Lanie's hand, lead her over to the pool.

Lanie stepped into the pool and turning back, she pulled at Hayley's hand. She drew Hayley into her embrace and kissed her. Her hands roamed softly over Hayley's back and cupped her tiny, tight ass. She ground her pussy against Hayley's and she felt her clit being stimulated. She pulled back slightly and dove right in and buried her face in Hayley's long, slender neck.

Hayley began exploring Lanie's lush body. She shivered when she heard the moans coming from Lanie's throat. She let out a louder gasp when she felt her lips sending pulses of excitement course through her.

Lanie took the lead and her fingers slid down and gently stroked her aching clit. She increased her speed when she heard Hayley urging her on, "Oh yesssssss Lanie, play with me, take me, I'm yours tonight."

Hayley couldn't take it any longer. She had to have her, her fingers shot between Lanie's legs, sliding into the hot slipperiness. It made her happy when she felt Lanie's hips hump back and forth on her fingers as her body craved even more attention, it only made her want Lanie more.

Lanie turned back to Hayley and kissed her again. She groaned even louder when she felt Hayley's fingers teasing her clit. All of a sudden she broke free from Hayley and dove head first into the water as she shot past her. She thrashed about in the water as she made her way to the opposite side of the pool.

Hayley dipped lower in the pool and swam towards the lush body treading water. When she got closer, Lanie reached out and gripped the side of the pool. She gathered Lanie up in her arms and lowered her lips to hers. She couldn't keep her hands off of Lanie. Her hand held onto the side and used her other hand to cup one of Lanie's large tits. Her thumbnail teased the tip and she smiled when she saw Lanie's lips part and her eyes closed, letting out a barely audible sigh.

Hayley released her breast and slipped her hand under the water, drifting lower until her pussy was before her face. Holding Lanie's thighs in her hands, she pulled forward and her mouth nuzzled between her lush thighs. Her lips were pursed over her clit, and she drew it between them. Hayley couldn't hold her breath any longer and broke the surface of the water, drawing in as much air into her lungs as she could.

Lanie pushed off the wall and swam slowly to the shallow end. She turned and saw Hayley cutting through the water as she tried to catch up. She walked up the steps of the pool and she knew Hayley's eyes were on her plush ass and puffy cuntlips. She reached down and picking up the wine glass, she downed it and she found Hayley beside her, doing the exact, same thing. She picked up a towel and moved over to a cool grassy area. She spread out a couple towels and kneeling down, turned and extended her hand to Hayley, "Come, join me it's perfect out here, let's get nice and comfortable. If we get overheated, we have the pool to cool us off again and we can start all over again."

Hayley joined her and even before her knees hit the towels, their lips met in a very passionate kiss. Their tongues skimmed over one another's and waves of pleasure coursed through their slick bodies. She was urged onto her back when Lanie pulled away and pushed lightly on her shoulder. She went willingly and spread out flat on the towels.

Lanie's began exploring, her hand trailed to the side of Hayley's firm breast, pulling at the firm, but pliable fullness before her. She tucked her wet black curls behind her ear as she lowered her plump lips to one of Hayley's aching, stiff nipples. She sucked harder and felt Hayley's fingers floating through her hair as she urged her to suck harder. She left her breast and skimmed over Hayley's flat, heaving belly. She smiled when she heard Hayley let out a shriek and guided her downward. Her fingers teased her clit merciless.

Hayley was more than ready, she called out to Lanie, "Oh fuck, yeah! Just like that!" She thrust her hips upward as she humped her finger. She was getting hotter by the second. She had Lanie exactly where she wanted her, now if she would only use her mouth. She groaned out again, "Enough teasing Lanie, I need your mouth on me, please lick it, make me cum!" She rolled onto her side and shifted her body so that her pussy was beside Lanie's head.

Suddenly they were staring at each other's dark, juicy cuntlips. It happened so quickly, neither of them had second thoughts and the tip of Lanie's tongue was now parting Hayley's fragrant scented pussy. Lanie was suddenly acting like a rabid animal. She was licking, probing, sucking and she added several fingers as she sought out every ounce of flavored juices from Hayley's pussy.

Hayley rolled onto her shoulder and licked her lips as she was poised at the entrance to Lanie's darker, thicker lips. She moved forward without thinking and using her tongue, she flicked her tongue up and down until she uncovered Lanie's hidden clit. Getting it in the open, she drew it between her lips and sucked lightly. She rolled it around with the tip of her tongue and smiled to herself when she felt Lanie stiffen and shake. She felt Lanie's hips roll as she tried to make greater contact with Hayley's tongue as she pushed her pussy harder against Hayley's active mouth.

They were like two children at play, they rolled around on the towels and all that could be heard the sound of mouths moaning and tongue and lips slurping. They were humping each other's faces as the two of them raced towards an explosive orgasm.

Lanie's juices covered Hayley's lips and cheeks. Her hand drove deeper into Lanie's quaking pussy as her lips attacked her clit again. The loud moans coming from deep in Lanie's throat made it clear she was about to cum. Lanie tightened and began to quiver. Her entire body stiffened and she was gasping for air. Lanie used the heel of her hand to press on Hayley's forehead. She desperately needed Hayley to release her clit, she was overly stimulated and it was at the point of hurting, really, really bad.

Hayley looked up at her with a hurt look, "I'm so sorry Lanie, I sorta got carried away; please forgive me."

Lanie smiled at her and threw her damp hair over her shoulders. She crawled over to the edge of the pool and rolling over; she fell into the pool with a big splash. She came up with a big smile on her face. She crooked her finger towards Hayley, "How about you come over here and sit on the edge of the pool. I think it's your turn and I'm not gonna stop till you jump in to cool off."

Hayley was jubilant as she realized Lanie wasn't upset, just horny for her. She shuffled on her knees to the edge of the pool and planting her tight ass on a towel, she spread her legs. She let out a gasp and a grunt when Lanie grabbed her legs, threw them over her shoulders and leaning in, began to give her the same treatment she just received. She leaned back on her elbows and closing her eyes, she opened her mouth and only moans and groans could escape.

Lanie's tongue had become a fast whirl; her fingers drove in and out of her as fast and as deep as she could. She knew after all of the previous licking she was giving Hayley, she wasn't far behind. She looked up and saw Hayley playing with her own tits, squeezing and tugging on her ripe nipples. She heard her finally speak, "Oh yes, yes Lanie, just like that. I'm close, so fucking close, don't stop."

Lanie's tongue danced all over her snatch and went back to concentrate on her clit and that did the trick.

Hayley thrust her hips upward and ground her clit against Lanie's active tongue. All of a sudden, she stiffened and fell back onto the cool concrete and her entire body shook as she came and came hard. She opened her eyes and looked towards the house and she suddenly felt naked. On the balcony were Rick, Kate and Linda Reagan. They were all naked and were applauding as they watched her cumming. She knew they saw it all as Linda stroked his cock and Kate sank to her knees to take him into her mouth. She closed her legs around Lanie's head and pushing off; she fell forward and sank under the water, hoping to hide from the audience back at the house.

After several minutes, Lanie and Hayley walked out of the pool at the shallow end, they picked up several towels and after drying off, wrapped their bodies in more towels and gathering up their wine, half-filled bottle and Hayley's dress, they tried to sneak back upstairs. They were greeted at the balcony by a round of more applause from more than just Rick and his two female companions.

Lanie drew her into her embrace and flashed them all a smile as they hurried by and closed and locked the door behind them. She stripped off her towel and Hayley's too. She guided her to the shower where she turned on the shower and pulled her under it.

After several minutes, Hayley regained some of her confidence and they washed each other. By the time they exited the shower, they were warm and raring to go again. They dried one another off and climbing into the freshly turned down bed, they frolicked and made love till the wee-hours of the morning.

Back in the master suite, while Lanie was meeting up with Hayley, Rick took the part of voyeur. He sat back and watched Kate and Linda get better acquainted.

Linda was wearing a slinky red dress that was strapless, held up by her ample breasts and held down by the swell of her firm bubble butt. She knew all those winter months at the gym were paying off. Her shoulder length light blonde hair was done to perfection, wavy and sassy. Her lips were painted, matching the bright red of her dress. Her translucent blue eyes drew Kate to the sassy blonde.

Kate was dressed just as provocatively; wearing a short, skin tight black skirt and a satin white blouse. It was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra. Her button sized nipples poked against the soft material. Her long auburn hair was pulled back and held back with a large fashionable comb.

Linda sat down on the sofa on the opposite side of the room. She looked up and watched as Castle slipped out of his clothes. She turned back to Kate who took a seat beside her and poured out two glasses of wine from the designer decanter sitting on the coffee table. She handed one to Linda and her eyes drifted down to the swell of her breasts beneath the tight red dress, "I must say Linda; you look incredible in that dress, it's very flattering."

Linda took a sip of her wine and looked at Kate over the top of her glass, "You look wonderful too, but with your tall slender figure, you look sexy in anything."

Kate felt her pussy getting wet just thinking about freeing those large breasts hidden slightly by that low-cut dress. She took a long sip of wine and felt its delicious burn going down her throat.

Linda placed her glass down on the table and placed her hand on Kate's cheek. Kate's eyes focused on the bright red lip-gloss, it matched her dress and she couldn't wait to see how they tasted. She didn't have to wait long because Linda followed up her hand on her cheek. She leaned in as her lips lightly grazed Kate's lips and she followed it up with the tip of her tongue. She gently painted a line along Kate's lips and leaned in a little harder.

Kate pressed back, edging closer to her body, she craved more and soon her arms went around Linda's neck and she clung to her, devouring her mouth with her active tongue.

Linda's hand moved from Kate's exposed thigh, along her waist and rested lightly on Kate's firm breast. She squeezed lightly and her thumb flicked back and forth over the bud poking against the soft material.

Kate was just as eager as Linda and her hand left Linda's neck, down across her bare upper chest and catching the material of her tight dress, she tugged it downward, exposing both of her large, soft breasts. She reversed her hand and cupped one firm mound. She felt the nipple tighten and poke against the palm of her hand. She released the mound and her fingers roamed over the pliable flesh. She rolled the bright pink tip between her fingers and tugged and twisted at the ripe nipple.

Linda finally broke the kiss and leaned back and watched the gorgeous brunette playing with her nipple. A smile crossed her lips and those gorgeous eyes turned smoky with lust.

Kate released her breast and tugged at the dress until it rested in her lap. She couldn't resist, she leaned forward and touched the tip of one bright pink nipple with her tongue. She rolled it over the stiff bud and slowly drew it in between her puffy lips. Her hands slid down to the hem of Linda's dress and pulled it higher. Her fingers brushed against Linda's steamy inner thighs. She sucked harder on Linda's nipples, moving from one to the other and she moaned out as her hand came in contact with Linda's pussy. She found it bare and the back of her fingers were moist from the juices already leaking from Linda's luscious mound.

Linda grabbed her hand and stopped her, "Let's take this to the bed. I think it will be a lot more comfortable up there." They both sat there for a moment, draining their wine glasses. Standing, Linda led her the short distance to the bed. She stopped beside it and reaching up, she slowly unbuttoned the few holding Kate's blouse secure. She slipped it from her shoulders and she stared down at the smaller, but high-standing mounds. Her hands drifted to them and softly caressed them. She smiled up at the taller brunette, "Simply beautiful Kate, I've always wanted to touch and play with your tits. I'm so jealous; mine are way too big, yours are so firm and perfectly shaped." She couldn't let go of them. She continued to roll and knead Kate's breasts.

Kate felt excitement shoot from her tits directly down to her pussy. She bit down on her lower lip as she gazed into Linda's gorgeous blue eyes. She couldn't hold back any longer. She reached down and grabbed hold of the hem of Linda's dress and tugged it up hard, after struggling with it at her heaving tits, she managed to get her free from it. She tossed it aside and enveloped her smaller, lush body against her. Kate shivered when she looked at Linda and saw her looking up at her.

Linda shook her hair getting it back in place after her dress had tousled her locks. She licked her fiery red lips as she grabbed hold of Kate's hand. She guided it to her hot pussy and whispered out, "Touch me Kate. I wanna feel your hands on me. She rolled her head and closed her eyes, "Oh yessssss Kate, right there!" She shook and her knees began to buckle when she felt Kate's fingers brush against her stiff clit.

Kate was breathing heavily as she worked her fingers over Linda's slick bud. She wanted more and leaning down, she used her other hand to tilt Linda's head back and those bright red lips were offered up to her. She lowered her head and captured Linda's slick lips. They parted and Kate immediately thrust her tongue in and finding Linda's, they danced back and forth as Kate continued to roll and tease Linda's clit.

Linda managed through all of this to slide Kate's tight skirt down and off her long, slender legs. She made Kate gasp when she slipped her hand across her hip and finally touched her. Her tiny fingers were persistent and wetting them with Kate's moisture; she uncovered her clit and began teasing it.

Kate, just like Linda stood on wobbly legs and couldn't stand any longer. She slipped to the bed and pulled Linda down with her.

Linda looked over and smiled at Castle. He was lazily stroking his cock and she knew he'd be great during act two of this erotic play. Linda pushed Kate onto her back and looked down as her beautiful face was framed by her long, soft curls and silky waves. She hovered over Kate and as their lips met, her tongue darted into Kate's mouth; she danced over her tongue as her hands swept across Kate's firm mounds and down to the wetness between her thighs.

Linda lifted her leg to the side and grabbing hold of Kate's wrist, she guided her fingers to her pussy. Kate took the hint and slid her long fingers into Linda's juicy opening. She pushed forward, sinking deeper into Linda's tight hole.

Kate groaned out and rocked her hips from side to side as Linda attacked her clit once more. She finally released it and slipped them into Kate's steamy hole. She began finger-fucking Kate at a furious pace and Kate's ass came off the bed as she raced towards an orgasm. Their kiss grew hotter and Kate tore her mouth from Linda's and buried her face in her neck and kissed her way down to Linda's large swaying tits.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
1...345678