Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Jamie's hand pushed her shoulder so she was on her back while his tongue and lips traced a trail of kisses down her black neck. Her eyes closed, taking in his gentle kisses, she drew in a deep breath as she felt his tongue slip lower, down her chest till his tongue circled the button on her black tit. Waves of pleasure flooded across her squirming body and ended at her swollen pussy. The erotic tease of his mouth on her flesh made her shudder with need. Her heart beat faster when his tongue dipped into her naval and slid even lower.

Jamie shifted on the bed and lifted her ankle, spreading her wide before taking his place between her shapely black limbs. She gazed down at him while her pussy ached for his tongue. She was extremely wet and arched her hips, offering him her juicy cunt. He positioned a pillow under her bubble butt. His hands gripped her knees, lifting and pushing them back so that they were almost at her stomach, leaving her completely exposed and vulnerable for him to do as he pleased.

She began to shake being in such a position, but she bit her lip, anticipating what he would do next. She was ready, her pussy high and pulled apart so that even his hot breath was cool on her extremely hot flesh. She closed her eyes and let out a tiny gasp when his tongue licked at her blood red clit. He flicked it from side to side, sending shivers through her tense body. His fingers slid up into her slick hole, pumping gently as he sucked her clit between his lips.

Vicky clutched at his short hair, pulling his tongue harder to her clit when the first wave of electricity spread from her pussy right to her very core. She rolled her head from side to side, "Oh yessssssss, please, please, don't stop, keep that up!"

A tiny smile crossed Jamie's lips; there was no way he was going to stop. He sucked harder as he felt her legs tremble, her body stiffened, he knew the pleasure he was causing her. He watched her fall back onto the pillow as she gasped furiously for air. He could feel her blood pulsating through her veins as he sucked harder on her clit.

Jamie rose up, and his lips and chin were coated in her cunt juices. He leaned over and kisses her, allowing her to lick at his slick lips and taste her excitement. Vicky's lips parted and she willingly tasted her sweet juices, she loved how she tasted, especially on the lips of someone who just drew those juices from her slick hole. He pulled back and looked into her dark, smoldering eyes, I'm going to make you cum like you've never cum before.

Vicky was grinning from ear to ear and reaching out, she captured his head in her hands and drew him down to her lips and kissed him again, with a lot more passion than before.

Jamie's cock was thick and stiff as could be. It nestled against the swell of her black belly. He looked down and watched those long black fingers wrap around his thickness as she urgently stroked it up and down. He rose even higher and grabbed the pillow from under her ass, tucking it under her head this time. He straddled her glistening body and planted his thick shaft between those soft, black tits of hers.

Vicky was grinning up at him, she extended her tongue and she teased the slit at the tip of his cock. He pressed her pliable tits together and the soft black flesh captured his cock. He slid up and down and his cock parted her red coated lips and he let out a groan as a couple inches slid into her mouth. He couldn't believe how hot her mouth was. He forced more cock into her mouth as he began tit fucking her faster, sending more of his white cock between her lips. He was so turned on by those plush black mounds of flesh; he lost it and started cumming.

Vicky clamped her lips around his spurting shaft and she drank down as fast as she could. His cum spilled from the corners of her mouth, dribbling down her cheeks. Again, another spurt shot out as he clinched his fingers around her luscious tits. She clutched at his taut ass cheeks as his entire body stiffened. Another string of cum shot out, coating the back of her throat as he slumped back and then thrust forward again, sending more of his cock into her mouth.

Totally spent, his cock slid from her mouth and she swallowed all she collected. He smiled down at her as he rolled off of her and lay beside her, "That was amazing Vicky, you sure know how to suck cock, you drained me."

After a few minutes, his hands began roaming over her back and down to her ass. He turned her towards him and she arched her pussy higher. She was ripe for a fucking and after how she sucked him to orgasm, he knew he would last a lot longer this time. In a flash, he was upon her and his nearly stiff cock slid through her slippery lips and sank deep into her creamy cunt. He bit his lip; he loved her slippery tightness, gripping his huge cock like a velvet glove. He withdrew from her and was amazed the coolness of the air around his cock before he slid back in. He thrust deeper this time, sending her into what he knew was a quick orgasm. He felt her wrap her legs around him and thrust up, meeting his urgent movements.

Vicky clawed at his back and buried her teeth in his shoulder as she came even harder. She was cumming in rapid successions and she was gasping for air. The heels of her feet pounded at his ass and back as she arched up, grinding her aching clit against the base of his thick cock. She was growling out sounds he couldn't distinguish, knowing he was hitting all of the right spots. He got into a steady rhythm as he plowed deep and fast onto her.

Vicky arched her back, meeting his thrusts with ones of her own; her fingernails raked his back, nearly drawing blood. She was wild, like a woman who wanted to cum again and again without taking a break. She stared up at his, her eyes lidded heavily in lust, her mouth was open wide, gasping for air, she groaned out, "Oh yeahhhhhhhh Jamie, fuck it, fuck it hard; fuck me into submission!"

He grunted as the first spurt shot out, rocketing out of his cock with such intensity, it took his breath away. He couldn't believe he was already cumming again. He never came that quickly the second time. He kept going, driving his spurting cock in her deeper and faster. Another blast shot out and he clung to Vicky as she cried out for more, as she moaned and squirmed beneath him.

Vicky's fingers reached down and caressed his swollen nuts and the spot just behind them. She smiled as she felt him tremble and another blast of cum shot from his cock. He thought he was done, but she proved him wrong.

She fell back to the damp pillow as he continued to gasp for air, she was amazed how hard he came and it drained her to the point of exhaustion. She turned his head towards her and as their lips met, they kissed softly. They had to stop kissing as they broke out into laughter, both realizing what they just experienced was special. She kissed his forehead, "So I take it you like my pussy huh?"

He chuckled, and kissed the tip of her nose, Give me fifteen minutes and I'll show you just how much I enjoy it again, and again and again!"

She reached down and grabbed hold of his tight ass cheeks. She shook her head, 'I'll give you ten!"

Ten minutes later they were going at it again and again and again. It was nearly three in the morning when Jamie fell back onto his back, exhausted and looking over at Vicky; her lush black body covered in sweat and cum oozing out of her pussy and ass. He closed his eyes to rest and the next thing he knew, Vicky was up, freshly showered and dressed. She had her bag packed and she leaned over and kissed him, "Thank you for the incredible night Jamie. I just may look you up at the twelfth precinct. I can't believe I was up there for all those years and you were downstairs, fuck I would have made you detective, you'd never leave the precinct. I have to head back; I'm catching a ride with Alexis and Hayley."

He tried pulling her back into bed, but she shook her finger at him, "Sorry, take a shower and get you trunks on. I think they're having brunch by the pool."

She headed out and caught a ride back to the city with Alexis and Hayley.

Vicky was out front, she was joined by Alexis and Hayley. Sherlock and Joan were also heading back to the city, they were called back by Marcus; he had a trying case and needed their help.

Rick and Kate were at the entrance. They were dressed in slacks and shirts, not like their other guests. They were saying their good-byes to even more of their guests. It seemed that Jackie was taking a job at Rick's private investigating firm and was leaving too. Lanie felt bad about abandoning her best friend Kate and her husband. She had to get back too. She found out by text that she was needed back, a large number of autopsies were back logged and she was needed. The last one who was leaving was Maria Baez. She told Kate that she promised her mother and sister she would spend the fourth with them. She gave Rick a wink and climbed into the limo with Alexis, Hayley and Vicky.

As they drove away, Kate and Rick clung to one another as they headed out to the pool to spend the last day with their remaining guests. Rick stopped at the door wall and kissed Kate, "Are you ready for a once in a lifetime 4th of July, Kate?"

She gave him a kiss and stared up at him, "What are you scheming in that warped mind of yours, Castle?"

He slapped her playfully on her tight little ass, "Oh, you'll find out later. Now let's join our guests.

***

Coming next, a wild 4th of July and an evening Kate will never forget!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
1...345678