Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Above her, Jackie placed the fingers of one hand on her own clit, then forced them between Joan's lips as she rubbed herself. Jackie twisted her body around and her other hand reached back to Joan's pussy pushing through her fleshy lips and uncovering her clit. She expertly rubbed both clits simultaneously as Joan's mouth worked over her cunt hole. The only sounds in the room were the grunts and groans of two women cumming at the same time.

Joan felt Jackie's fingers increasing the pace on both of their clits. Suddenly Jackie bolted upward onto her knees and groaned out, "I have to swing around; I wanna taste you as you cum, you wanna try out sixty-nine?"

Joan chuckled, "Ah, Jackie, is that a trick question, what are you waiting for? I wanna be on top though, is that alright?"

Jackie swing off of Joan and rolled over onto her back. She looked like a dead cricket, her arms and legs up in the air, waiting for Joan to mount her. Her long light brown hair framed her face and she swished her hair from her face and waited for Joan's creamy pussy to be lowered to her parted lips.

Joan swung over and was enveloped in Jackie's limbs. She threw her long raven locks over her shoulders and she dipped her head down between Jackie's steamy thighs. She got Jackie's already slippery cuntlips wetter and wetter as she slid a couple fingers inside her pussy. Joan's lips were turned upward into a smile when she heard Jackie constant moans. They grew louder and longer as she increased the speed of her fingers as they drove in and out of Jackie's slick pussy. She had a rough time keeping Jackie still as her legs, hips and torso thrashed around and began bucking violently.

Jackie clung to Joan's slender body and her hands seemed to sliding all over the body above her. Her one hand clutched at Joan's ass and she used one finger to tickle her starred hole.

Joan groaned out and used her other hand to slide into Jackie's pussy too. She used both hands on her now and as Jackie bucked hard, Joan withdrew one hand and found Jackie's asshole. Just as Jackie screamed out she was cumming, Joan shoved two fingers deep into Jackie's asshole.

Jackie thrashed around and came so hard; she nearly threw Joan off her sweat covered body. She shook violently as she came and when Joan sucked hard on her clit, drawing it between her pouty lips, Jackie came harder and all of a sudden her body went rigid and fell lifelessly to the mattress. The only movement Jackie was making was the heavy breathing, her chest rising and falling as she gasped for air.

Joan rolled off of her and slowly turned around. She gathered Jackie in her arms and drawing her to her heaving breasts, she tenderly stroked her hair as she clung to the glistening form beside her.

Jackie fell asleep and Joan loved what she and Jackie just experienced, but she was still raring to go. She slipped out of the bed and wrapping a large towel around her from the bathroom, she slipped out and headed down the hall to one of the other bedrooms. She gently turned the knob and entered.

A couple doors down Javi and Eddie were getting comfortable in their room. Eddie kicked off her shoes and jumped up on the bed. She looked to the bedside table, "Hey look Javi, the room is still set up from yesterday. You wanna see any videos of your past encounters?"

He came around and shook his head, "I'm okay, I just wanna concentrate on you. Other than that brief encounter a few months ago at Commissioner Reagan's house, I've wanted to reconnect with you. I was happy to see you were standing when the music stopped. If you wanna see any, I'm okay with that."

She quickly plugged both of their names into the computer and a list appeared. She scanned it and saw one with Javi and Maria, and other with Javi and Jackie and yet another with Javi and Joan. She chuckled, "Looks like you hooked up with a lot of detectives. Are you sure you wanna lower yourself to a lowly patrol officer? "

He pulled the computer over to his lap, "Okay, let's see who you've been with?" He scanned the list, "Mmmm, look at this will ya, Eddie with Detective Rizzoli, Eddie with Captain Beckett and her hubby, oh and at the same time your partner, Jamie Reagan, huh? Who else here, mmmmm three ladies, a detective, an ADA and a PI; and last, but not least, you spent yesterday morning with that walking baseball bat, Sherlock Holmes."

She grabbed for the computer, "Okay, okay, I get it. You know I wouldn't mind watching me with those sexy ladies. I know it would really get my motor running watching me with those three luscious women."

He chuckled, "Yeah, I guess you're right. I love watching a lot of girl on girl porn. There isn't any better than watching women I know get it on together." He clicked the TV screen on the wall and it came to life. Eddie picked out the line where she was with Maria, Joan and Erin and suddenly the screen was filled with the four of them. She placed the laptop on the nightstand and sat back. Before long, she leaned over and nuzzled Javi's neck as they both kept their eyes on the screen. Her hand found the zipper on his pants and before long they were crumpled up at the foot of the bed and her hand was fisting his cock.

Javi ran his hand along her shoulder and back and grabbed hold of her ponytail and guided her head down to where her hand was pumping his stiff cock.

Eddie's tongue darted out and collected a drop of pre-cum that oozed out of his cock and opening her mouth wider, she enveloped the entire head and slowly lowered her mouth. She felt him brush the back of her throat and looking down; she was pleased her lips were grazing his crinkled nut sack. Her tongue darted out and added to the friction her lips were creating on his shaft.

Javi didn't know where to look at the TV screen where Maria's head was buried between Eddie's legs, or between his legs where Eddie was now bobbing up and down on his saliva covered cock. He reached down and gathered up her polo shirt. He pulled it up and freed her bare breasts. He had her release his cock, just long enough to slip the shirt from her body.

Eddie immediately returned to sucking his cock. She dipped her head down and sucked one of his swollen nuts between her lips and drew in deep into her mouth. Her tongue swapped the swollen ball and released it with a pop. Her hands slid up under his shirt and she giggled when he tore it off and pulled her up to his face. She groaned out when his mouth captured hers and they swapped tongues and spit as she kissed him with as much passion as she displayed on his stiff cock. She let out a whoop when she was suddenly rolled over and was flat on her back, pinned by Javi's bare body. She loved how his well-muscled chest pressed against her heaving tits, scraping her erect nipples against his hairy chest.

Javi let out a growl and ripping his mouth from hers, he buried his face in her neck. He began peppering her face, neck and ear with hot, wet kisses. He moved to her shapely shoulders and downward to her heaving breasts. He loved how pink and red her nipples and aeroules were and closing his dark lips around one, he noticed how it perked up and how her hand clutched at his head, driving more flesh into his mouth. His tongue flicked out and teased the smooth, perky tip. He moved to the other one and gave it the same treatment. His hand worked at the first tip, tweaking and rolling the stiff nub. He smiled to himself as he felt her thrusting her hips upward, trying to make greater contact with his stiff member. He couldn't get enough of her full firm tits, but as he continued to suck and lick at them, his hand slipped to her dress slacks. He managed to get them open and she arched her back, giving him easier access to her belly, pussy and firm legs.

Eddie managed to kick her slacks from her body and she was now so glad to be without panties for once. She let out a grunt as she felt his hand cup her bare pussy mound. Her grunts turned to loud, constant groans as he slipped two fingers into her tight hole.

Javi couldn't believe how hot and tight she was. He loved how her muscles tightened around his two fingers. He slid them in deeper and curled them around. He found her g-spot; he felt her jump and her groans grew louder. He brushed it lightly and pulled away.

Eddie let out a gasp and grabbed his wrist when she felt his abandon her g-spot. She closed her eyes and bit her lip when she felt him return to her special spot. She arched her lower body as she tried to make greater contact with her g-spot. She was close to cumming and knew if Javier continued to diddle her spot she would explode.

Javi backed off; he wanted her to get even more turned on before he had her cum and cum hard. The air was filled with her excitement and his mouth began to water. He wanted to taste and savor her. He knew she would taste as good as her intoxicating scent. He pulled his fingers from her and raised them to her lips. He ran his fingertips along her lips and she sucked on them greedily.

Eddie desperately wanted him to continue fingering her, but when she saw his intentions; she welcomed it. She didn't want to just lay there, she wanted to suck him, give him something to speed it along. She loved what he was doing, but she wanted to fuck, she needed to be fucked and fucked hard! She wiggled around and just as she felt his lips and tongue make contact with her pussy, she opened her mouth, let out a gasp and enveloped his stiff cock. Her plump lips slid across the thick veins popping out along the length of his cock. Her tongue lapped at his shaft as she swallowed more of his cock.

Javier was close to cumming. He wanted to tease her and increase her excitement, but the way she sucked his cock brought him to the brink of cumming. He focused on her pussy and as he sucked on her hole, he stabbed at her stiff bud and added three fingers to her juicy hole. He felt her stiffen and gave him relief. He worked her clit over, sucking in it harder and continued to finger-fuck her hole.

Eddie thrashed around on the bed and was about to cum. She released his cock and was just about to attack it again, but was stopped. She watched as Javi broke free from her strong legs and urged her over onto her back. He slid around and pushed her legs apart. He crawled between them and he wanted to take it slow, but Eddie wasn't having any of that.

Eddie's legs came up and wrapped around his waist and pulled him hard against her. She managed to grab hold of his cock and squeezing it hard, she made sure without saying a word; she wasn't releasing it until it was buried deep in her cunt.

Javi let out a grunt and released a long hiss as he sank his cock into her. He drove it in deep and as he bottomed out, he lowered his entire body to hers. He loved how her firm tits scraped against his chest as his mouth closed over hers. He drove his tongue between her parted lips and began pumping his cock into her harder and faster.

Eddie thrashed around as she clung to him. Her arms and legs were flailing around. Her hands seemed to be everywhere at one. She ran her fingers through his short cropped hair. She clutched at his shoulders as she kissed him harder. She raked her nails down his back and down to his tight ass. She dug her nails into his cheeks; all this as she raced towards an orgasm. She loved how he never slowed his constant and furious pace of pumping his cock in and out of her. She arched her back and tore her mouth from his, "Oh fuck Javi, I cumminggggggg! Harder, slam that gorgeous cock of yours in my cunt. Yes, yes, don't stop. I wanna feel you pump your hot cum in me. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Javi latched onto one of her stiff nipples. He sucked it deep into his mouth. His tongue whipped around the ripe tip and as he felt her cumming, he lost it. He bit down harder on her nipple and heard her let out a scream of pain and pleasure. He released her nipple and captured the other one, but was a little more careful of how he sucked on it. He felt Eddie's nails digging into his back and that triggered his explosive orgasm. He let out a growl, "Oh you beautiful slut, I'm cumming! SHIT, SHIT! I wanted to last a lot longer. My god you've got such a hot cunt, I can't get enough of you."

She clung to him as tiny aftershocks coursed through her sleek, glistening body. Her legs finally released him, but her arms continued to hold him tight. She managed to draw him from her aching tits and look into his dark eyes. She smiled up at him, "You're not too bad yourself Javi. As far as lasting longer, don't worry, we have all night. What do you say we rest a bit, go take a nice hot shower and get back here and start again?"

He released her hair from her ponytail and ran his hands through her thick blonde hair. He tightened his grip, pulling her head off the pillow and kissed her tenderly, "Mmmmm, that sounds like a plan, but I just wanna hold you for a few minutes, okay?"

She giggled, "Mmmm, I'm not going anywhere."

Down the hall, Erin, Abby, Frank and Alex entered the large bedroom and Frank locked the door behind him.

Both Erin and Abby were dressed in black. Abby had a black frock on that buttoned up from hem to neckline. She had a wide black belt around her waist and it accented her large breasts. She found the laptop that was there from the night before and she turned it on and as the TV on the wall came to life, Alex came over and turned it so he could see what was on it. He watched as Abby entered their four names and a list popped up of all of their weekend encounters.

Erin came over to the two who were perusing the screen. She too was in black, but her dress was a soft, silky wrap-around dress. It clung to her curves and it was easy to see she didn't have much on beneath the dress. She turned towards Abby and unbuttoned the top two buttons on her dress and noticed immediately that Abby wasn't wearing a bra. Her hand slipped between the folds of the dress and dipping in, she felt Abby's nipple stiffen as she caressed it. She moved around to the side of Abby's firm breast and caressed it, then moved back to the nipple. She smiled up at Abby as she heard a tiny moan escape from her lips. Still staring into Abby's beautiful blue eyes, she plucked away at the button until she reached the wide belt at her waist. She pulled the dress from Abby's shoulders and Erin stared down at how gorgeous Abby's breasts were. They were a firm C cup with big brown nipples. She licked her lips and reaching out again, Erin rolled the nipple between her thumb and forefinger. She caressed the side of her breast and leaned over to pull the nipple gently into her mouth.

Abby rolled her head back and closed her eyes and her lips parted and she gasped out, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeah Erin, I love that!"

Frank and Alex took a couple steps back and watched in awe as the two women continued beside the bed.

Erin rolled Abby's fat nipple around with her tongue and continued to squeeze and caress her swollen breast. Erin pulled away and put her hand behind Abby's head and pulled her lips onto hers. Their mouths melted together and their tongues danced feverishly.

Abby's hands ran up and down Erin's thighs and she turned to Frank, "Be a dear Frank and put on some music. We have all evening and I wanna dance a little."

He found a music channel on the satellite TV and as the music began, he watched Abby come up behind Erin and pressing her naked breasts against Erin's back, her arms wrapped around Erin's tiny waist and dipping her head and whispered in her ear; "You know Erin; I want all three of you tonight."

Erin chuckled and grabbing hold of Abby's hands, she drew them upward to her own breasts. Abby immediately cupped both breasts and squeezed both firm mounds as she ground her body into the back of Erin's.

Alex couldn't just watch any longer. He stood up and danced over to the two women who were locked in an embrace. He pressed his body against Erin's body and wrapped his arms around both women. Erin sucked air into her lungs as she felt his cock hardening against her belly. She remembered how great it felt in her last night.

Erin was getting hotter and hotter and somehow she managed to turn around between Alex and Abby. She pulled Abby's lips to her. She kissed her hard as she wiggled her tight ass against Alex's big black cock. She felt Alex's hand moving up her waist against the soft material of her dress. His hand slid through the opening on her wrap-around dress and covered her exposed, firm tit. Erin released a moan into Abby's mouth as her hands roamed over Abby's tight ass, still covered by the bottom half of her dress. Erin released her cheeks and slipped the dress from Abby's lush body. She was happy to see she was naked beneath the dress,

Alex released his hold on the two women and stripped off his clothes. He turned to Frank and chuckled, "I see you're already raring to go right Frank?"

A naked Frank smiled sheepishly as he moved over to his daughter, "It seems you're the only one dressed my dear."

Erin giggled, "So what are you gonna do about it Dad?" She tried to step away, but he caught her wrist and pulling her to his naked body, he held her firmly with one hand as he untied her dress with the other. It parted easily and slipping it from her trim body, it fell to the floor and she was naked beneath it. He turned to Alex, "Okay, I got her naked, did you get the cuffs?"

Alex relocked the door and raised two pairs of 2" wide leather cuffs, "Yep, just like you wanted. You wanna put them on her or would you like me to do it?"

Frank nodded, "You do the honors Alex, I wanna watch a little."

Erin looked a little nervous, "What's going on here Alex, why me, why not Abby?"

He chuckled, "Sorry Erin, we voted and you won." He knelt before Erin and placed a cuff on each ankle and then both wrists. He guided her to the next room. It was totally dark and she let out a groan, "Is this another black-out room?"

Alex chuckled and whispered in her ear, "Oh no, sorry Erin, but we planned this earlier in the week. We have to give all of the credit to Kate and Rick. It wasn't easy to set up the musical chairs to end up this way, but it worked out perfectly." He flipped a switch and her eyes grew wide as she saw the dungeon like room light up. It was cast in shadows, but she suddenly felt a growing wetness in between her legs. Her first thought was to bolt and run out of the room, but seeing the large X swaying to and fro in the center of the room, her mind went blank and she wanted nothing more than to try it out.

Alex spread the legs of the X and attached a leg cuff to the bottom of the X. He raised her arms and did the same at the top of the X. He fastened a belt about her waist and tightened it, making sure she wasn't going anywhere.

A panic look crossed her face. She wasn't sure where this was going and she let out a shriek when she suddenly rose up and she was swinging from it. She screamed out, "What the hell Alex, I didn't sign up for this. Where did Castle get this from, the prop room of 50 Shades of Grey?"

He spun it around and she was now facing downward. The middle of the X supported her belly and her firm breasts were facing the floor. She tried struggling, but stopped when she realized if she broke free, she'd fall flat on her face. Alex came up before her, his large black cock inches from her face. He ran his hands up and down her supported arms till he reached her swaying tits. He gently tweaked them and releasing them, he moved about and caressed her exposed tight ass. His thick black fingers slipped through her thick cuntlips and up to her ass. He paused there and caressed her ass. He left her ass and suddenly smacked her hard on the ass. The sound echoed through the dungeon room.

Erin heard someone approaching her and looking up, she saw Abby.

Abby grinned down at her, "Okay, now it's your turn to please me Erin. She moved a large two person ottoman in front of Erin who was facing the floor. Abby slipped to the ottoman and positioned her blonde haired pussy before Erin. Abby grabbed hold of the upper portion of the X and slowly pulled it downward till Erin's mouth came in contact with Abby's glistening pussy. "Eat me Erin, you were in such a hurry to get me naked, now eat me, eat me till I scream out and paint your face with my cunt juices."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers
123456...8