Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicky recovered quickly and began bucking her hips hard, matching his urgent thrusts with ones of her own. Her head and shoulders were slamming against the headboard and she moved off as she thrust up against his movements. She was close to cumming, but she was left unfulfilled when he stopped.

Sherlock grabbed hold of her legs and holding her high, he slowly stood up on the bed. He continued to fill her and holding her legs. He spun around and sat his tight, muscled ass on the top of the headboard. He had Nicky's shoulders resting on the mattress. He spread her legs wider and began lifting her and driving downward, sending his cock as deep as possible into her.

Nicky was moaning and grunting uncontrollably. Her head was rolling around on the mattress as she came and came hard. She bathed his cock with her creamy juices and she felt his balls slapping against her ass as he continued to pound her merciless. She fisted the damp sheets. She felt her ass tighten and she let herself cum again, this time ever stronger than the last one.

Sherlock looked down at the tiny body accepting his cock and he lost it. He started cumming. He filled her to overflowing and as he gently pulled out of her and let her crumble to the bed, he watched as his cum oozed out of her. He couldn't believe her stamina and smiled as he watched her cup her pussy and lick up all she caught.

After catching her breath, she rested her head on his belly and grabbed hold of his cock, she turned it towards her and she scooted down slightly until she had the thick, mushroomed head between her swollen lips. Her tongue danced all over the head and stabbed at his pee hole. Before long, she had it stiff again. She rolled out of bed, "I'll be right back, don't go anywhere, I wanna clean up before taking it in me again." She giggled as she scampered off to the bathroom. When she returned, she saw him dozing and before long, she had his stiff again, sucking three-quarters of his length into her mouth and down her throat.

Sherlock was on his back as Nicky mounted him. This time she was reverse cowgirl. She reached down and grabbing his hands, she placed them on her firm tits, "Squeeze them hard Sherlock, I like it rough and it really get me wet!" She groaned out as he tugged and twisted her sensitive nipples. She closed her eyes and reveled in the feeling of his huge cock in her pussy and his hands roaming her body.

Her eyes popped open when she heard the bedroom door open and she turned her head to see who it was. There standing in just a towel was the gorgeous Asian, Joan Watson. She smiled grew larger as Joan approached the bed and dropped the towel. She was naked beneath it and Nicky couldn't take her eyes off of the slender, raven haired beauty. She wanted Sherlock all to herself, but seeing Joan's ripe body, she felt a flutter in her pussy and it wasn't from Sherlock's cock.

Joan slowly climbed up onto the bed and without saying a word, she spread Nicky's legs open wide and dipped her head and began munching on Nicky's tiny, but extremely sensitive clit.

Nicky had died and gone to heaven. The feeling was amazing, being fucked by Sherlock's huge cock and his associate licking her pussy at the same time. It sent her quickly over the top as she started cumming yet again.

Joan was in for a treat and when Sherlock saw her come into the room and saw where she was headed, he lost it too. He started cumming and Nicky rose up slightly, popping his cock from her pussy. She gripped it and aimed it directly at Joan and he started shooting his hot cum all over her pretty Asian face. His blasts went on forever as he completely coated her fine features with his hot cream.

Nicky scooted off of Sherlock and kissed Joan. The two of them hugged and kissed and as Nicky gathered all of the cum Sherlock deposited on her face, she gave Joan an open-mouthed kiss, feeding her all she collected.

The three of them snuggled and Joan looked up and smiled at Sherlock and Nicky, "Are you two about ready to go again, I know I am?"

Nicky grinned from ear to ear, "I know I am!"

Sherlock let out a groan, "Oh I am too, but I need a little break, give me a few minutes and I'll be ready.

Joan hopped up and turned to Nicky, "I know you must be a little tired. How about you lie back and I'll eat your pussy. I only got a little taste and once Sherlock gets his second wind, well he can fuck me doggy, I love it that way."

Nicky laughed out loud, "My favorite position too. Sherlock fucked me that way earlier, I came twice." She scooted around and spreading her legs, she offered her pussy to Joan. She closed her eyes as Joan started out gently and when she added a couple fingers and started in on her clit, she opened her eyes.

Sherlock recovered nicely and was behind the slender Asian and was shoving his thick, stiff cock into her from behind. With every thrust; it sent Joan's head crashing against Nicky's belly as Joan continued to lick away at her clit. Joan added a couple fingers and they continued on. Joan lowered her head and began licking at Nicky's tight butthole and before long, she was working her cum coated fingers into Nicky's ass.

Both Joan and Nicky were on the verge of cumming, but Sherlock was just getting started. Once he cums for a second time, he's learned to keep his dick stiff, but it takes quite a while to cum again. It was a curse and a blessing for the two tiny women in bed with him.

After Joan added a third finger into Nicky's ass and her pouty lips captured her clit, Nicky lost it. She came hard and she closed her legs around Joan's head trapping her there. Unable to move, it gave Sherlock a free rein at Joan's pussy. He slapped her ass after every other thrust into her and she came hard as she was trapped between Nicky's legs.

Nicky let out a long moan when Joan slowly pulled her fingers from Nicky's ass and when Sherlock saw that, he remembered what Nicky said earlier, how she wanted all of her holes filled.

Joan was ready for a nap and as Sherlock slowed his pumping into her, she broke free from Nicky vise-lick grip. She slipped away and Sherlock reached for Nicky.

"Remember what you said earlier Nicky." She looked at him, staring at his slime covered cock and all of a sudden it dawned on her. A sly smiled crossed her lips and suddenly there was a twinkle in her eyes, "Mmmm, I know what you're thinking and seeing how Joan stretched my ass; I'm still not sure about this, but I'd love to give it a go."

Just like earlier, he had her on her knees and this time when he slipped into her pussy, it went in rather easily. He started slow and picked up the pace, he brought her to the brink of an orgasm several times, but when he reached down and pressed hard against her clit, the urge slipped away. He had her shaking; she was so ripe for an orgasm. He continued to slap her ass and after pressing on her clit repeatedly, his fingers were covered in her cream. He'd shove his slimy fingers up her ass and after the third or four time; he chased her orgasm away, he added a second finger in her ass. He kept her on the brink so long, Nicky was moaning constantly, "Oh pleaseeeeee Sherlock, let me cum. I don't care if you fuck my ass or not, I have to cum."

The next time he did it, he knew she was ripe for his fingers in her ass again, but this time he slipped from her cunt and immediately grabbed hold of her slim hips and shoved the head of his cock into her ass.

Nicky arched her back, sending a couple more inches into her hot ass. She was covered in sweat as her entire body went stiff. She buried her face in the pillow and screamed out. She clung to Joan's arm, digging her nails in the flesh of her forearm.

Sherlock felt her muscles relax and he made his move, sending the rest of his cock into her ass. He felt his nut sack resting on her petite ass and felt her muscles clenching and releasing his shaft. It felt like a hot mouth sucking in his cock and he closed his eyes and bit down on his lip. He knew if she continued this, he would lose it and fill her bowels with his hot sperm. He held her steady and finally she stopped clenching. He began sliding in and out of her. He reached around and toyed with her nipples and at the same time, Joan moved over and kissed Nicky with such passion, he felt her ass clench again. It was just too much to take and he drove in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. Giving her one more hard thrust, he twisted her sensitive nipples and sent her over the top. He came at the exact same time and began pumping his scalding cum deep in her ass.

Totally exhausted, Nicky clung to Joan as every pore in her body was glistening with her sweat. She was finished and was glad tomorrow was the last day at the Castle compound. Her tiny body needed a rest, most likely till the Labor Day weekend. She groaned out, thinking about the mindless games Castle would cook-up for the next wild party.

The three of them drifted off to sleep, but sometime during the night, Joan retreated back to the room where Jackie lay fast asleep.

Down the hall, after Hayley left, Alexis and Maria were a little upset; Alexis because it was her partner and good friend. She worked with her and wondered what was eating her. Maria wanted a shot at the mixed race English beauty. She was fascinated by her accent and wanted to hear how it sounded as she was moaning as her pussy was being serviced.

Danny broke the ice as he turned on one of the videos from last night and Alexis and Danny were stunned on how well Maria and Kevin were getting along last night.

Maria giggled, "Yeah Danny, Kevin was a pleasant surprise. I nearly forgot how nice it is to have sex with passion and some tenderness. I doubt if that could be copied here tonight. I have an idea, I wanna just sit back and watch the two of you, what do you say Alexis, think you get this guy going good enough so it turns me on too. I challenge you to make it really, really hot, if you do, well I just may join in."

Alexis giggled like a schoolgirl, "Well I've never stepped away from a challenge; especially one I would love to see through, what do you say Danny?"

He came over to Alexis; I would love for the two of us get together. It would be even nicer to see Maria here get really turned on. I know she did last night. How about the two of you get my motor running? I'd love to see the two of you kiss a little bit first."

He stepped back and looked at the two gorgeous women, two totally at the opposite ends of the spectrum. Alexis long red hair, pulled up in a bun, her milky white body; all those lush curves waiting to be explored under that tiny black dress. As for Maria, her dark Latino background gave her that exotic look, long chocolate brown locks, wavy and hanging down to the large swell of her breasts. Those full rich lips, made for sucking cock and kissing with steamy passion, all wrapped up in that tight pullover top, showing without a doubt that those large, dark tits of hers were bare beneath it and that luscious ass of hers and those full muscled legs; peeking out under those black skin-tight jean shorts.

Alexis closed the short distance between her and Maria, she embraced Maria and their equally full lips meshed and their tongue softly teased one another as Danny watched in delight.

Alexis placed her hand on Maria's exposed thigh and traced it with her lily white fingers. The touch sent shivers through Maria's body.

Maria turned to Danny, "So what are you waiting for?"

He took a step toward them, but stopped. He kicked off his shoes and laid flat on the bed as he watched the two women embrace once again. His cock began to stiffen as he watched the two women caress one another. Maria's fingers ran along Alexis' sides and eventually found their way over the swell of her large D sized breasts. She massaged them, getting her hot for Danny. She leaned in and gave her a soft, but passionate kiss.

Alexis pulled away; Maria could smell the lavender perfume escaping from Alexis' toned body. She turned back to Maria and when she nodded and smiled, the sexy redhead climbed atop the bed and slowly began kissing Maria's partner.

Maria was surprised she was getting turned on so much. She was also getting a little jealous watching her partner make out with the luscious redhead. She watched in awe as Alexis removed Danny's pants, seeing him naked under his pants and watching his exposed cock grow even stiffer and point towards the ceiling.

Alexis ran her long, milky white fingers up and down the length of his hard cock.

Maria wanted to watch, but couldn't just stand there. She stepped close to the bed and began running her hands up and down Alexis' meaty thighs. She slid up under her short dress and the back of her hand came in contact with her moist, tight slit. She reached out with her other hand and plucked away at the pins holding Alexis' tight bun up. Her fingers combed through her long, silky red hair and pulled it back over her shoulder. She held her hair back as she watched Alexis' head dip and saw her mouth open. She watched as Danny's thick cock disappeared into her mouth.

Danny rolled his head around and groaned out, "Oh fuck, yeah!" He watched as Alexis' lips wrapped around his cock and swallow it up. At the same time he saw Maria's hand leave Alexis' pussy and ran her fingers over her shorts, teasing her pussy. He knew her pussy was already wet and ready to be fucked.

As Alexis continued to swallow Danny's cock, Maria ran her hands along the redhead's ass; it was pointed directly at her. Maria took a step closer and found the zipper on the back of her dress and pulling at it, she watched the material part. She drew it from the redhead's body and tossed it aside. She was glad Alexis wasn't wearing panties. She ran her fingers along the outside of Alexis' tight pussy lips and heard the redhead moaning atop Danny's swollen cock. Maria wasn't a bystander for too long. She sank her fingers into Alexis' tight pussy and her fingers were covered in her thick, milky cream.

Alexis' body swayed in response before Maria moved down and found the redhead's clit. She drew it between her plush lips and sucking in into her mouth, she heard her let out a grunt around Danny's cock.

Maria slipped her fingers out of Alexis' tight cunt and licked them clean. She shoved them back in and she couldn't believe how tight she was. She began finger-fucking Alexis faster and harder. She saw Alexis' head bobbing up and down at a furious pace; the same pace Maria was driving her fingers in and out of Alexis.

All of a sudden Alexis rose up and disengaged from Maria's mouth. She climbed up and straddled Danny's extended legs. She moved quickly and was poised over his cock.

Maria was still kneeling beside the bed and her eyes were focused on his cock as it penetrated the redhead's tight lips. She let out a moan as she watched Alexis' pussy swallow up his stiff shaft.

Alexis threw her head back, sending a waterfall of red hair over her shoulders and down her back. "Holy fuck Danny, I nearly forgot how good your cock feels in me. We can't wait this long for another get-together!"

Maria, still on her knees ran her hand up and down Danny's hairy legs. As she did this, Alexis' long hair swished back and forth on her arm and it really turned her on. She tugged off her shorts and her hand was soon buried between her legs, she unhooded her clit and rubbed it at a furious pace. She dipped her finger into her wet hole and she giggled when she heard a sucking sound come from her cunt hole. She went back to her clit and with her fingers covered in slime; they glided over it a lot easier.

Alexis tossed her head around and locked eyes with the gorgeous Hispanic, "Seems like you joined us a lot sooner than you anticipated; didn't ya? Would you like to take my place and ride Danny? Do you like watching me fuck your partner?"

Maria's lips parted, but she was too turned on to speak. She just nodded and her fingertips raced over her erect bud. She let out a groan when Danny suddenly lifted Alexis from his cock. He threw her onto her back and grabbing hold of her milky white legs, nearly bent her in half and poised above her, he drove downward and sank his cock, balls deep into her pretty pink and white pussy.

Danny was picking up steam and his cock was making obscene sounds as it slid in and out of Alexis' cunt. It make sucking sounds and he had her knees up alongside her head, trapped there, he had her where he wanted, He could do whatever he wanted to her. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room and Alexis was groaning loudly as she started cumming.

Maria's hand was a blur as she rubbed her cunt as fast as she could. She had her pullover up around her neck and she was tweaking and pulling at the dark brown nipples atop her swaying tits. She let out a groan as she too raced towards an orgasm and she shot off when she heard Alexis scream out, "Now, now, Danny cum in me! I want you to fill my cunt with your hot sperm. OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!"

Maria watched as his cock swelled and he began filling Alexis with his cum. She saw him continue to pump his cock in and out of her and saw his shaft covered in a thick, milky cum that coated it from their combined orgasms. She was never this close seeing two people fuck without being involved, but she knew she too would be getting plugged before long. All thoughts of sex with gentle lovemaking went out the window. She wanted to be ravished and be fucked hard till she too was filled with Danny's hot cum.

Danny slowly rolled off of Alexis and Maria licked her lips, she didn't know where to go first. She slid onto the bed, but not before tearing her blouse off. She grabbed hold of Alexis' legs and spread them wide. She lapped up all of the cum that began flowing out of her abused pussy. She closed her lips over it and sucked hard. She dipped a finger and then a second one. She extracted all she could and licked her fingers clean. Without missing a beat, she moved over to Danny and attacked his semi-stiff cock. She licked it clean and sucked it entirely into her mouth. Her long, dark brown hair flew all about as she swiftly brought him back to stiffness.

Danny was aching, but after watching her eat his cum from Alexis and then attack his cock, he worked through it. He rolled her over and began plowing in cock into her from behind. He guided her head once again between Alexis legs and as he fucked her deeper and harder, he watched Alexis clutch at her dark curls as she ate her once again.

It wasn't long before Maria started cumming. Alexis wasn't far behind, but Danny felt like the Energizer Bunny, he kept on going, fucking Maria in several positions until he was fucking her with her on her back. As he fucked her through her third orgasm, he pulled out of her and hovering over her, he exploded, sending stream after stream all over her gorgeous dark-skinned face and into her hair. He fell back exhausted as he watched Alexis repay her by licking her clean and feeding all she gathered into her pretty little mouth.

After nearly an hour, they began again and throughout the night, they switched off, one watching while two were locked together. They finally fell asleep, six arms and six legs all intertwined, meshed together; completed sedated and sexually fulfilled.

In the last bedroom, Jamie managed to get Victoria up the stairs. They stopped several times to lock lips and hands sought out one another's bodies till they couldn't wait any longer. They had one another naked before even getting to the bedroom. They entered one of the smaller bedroom, they locked the door behind them, not wanting to be disturbed. Jamie was raring to go, but knew they had all night. He flopped down on the bed, naked, his cock pointed straight at the ceiling.

Vicky walked over to the bed, her hand drifted over his firm abs as she slipped down beside him. The urgency she'd felt earlier gave way in the deep kiss; his tongue swirled with hers gently.

1...345678