Blueprints Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're serious, aren't you?"

"As a judge, darling," Joanna nodded as she moved behind her desk. The way she sunk into the ergonomic chair and proceed to cross her long, boot clad legs did little to disperse the burning need coursing through the brunette. "You know," she continued in a professional tone which, again, did nothing to make her less alluring, "I need to finish reading an article and I have marking to authorise. I did have to change my plans today, Zara," she added pointedly.

"I said I'd make it up to you," Zara frowned as she started fastening the buttons of her blouse.

"What?" Joanna purred, "You think this," she waved a slender hand at the girl's flustered state, "isn't you making it up to me?"

"This is straight up punishment!" Zara snapped, smoothing her long mahogany locks.

"Precisely." Joanna smirked in a self-satisfied way as she glanced from Zara back to the glowing monitor. "You've missed a button by the way." The young woman let out an impatient noise as she began to redo the garment. "What are you doing later?"

"Going home to masturbate furiously after what you've just done to me," Zara said, not even attempting to keep the annoyance from her voice.

Despite herself Joanna let out a throaty laugh, eyeing her victim as she did so.

"It's not funny," Zara said, trying to keep a straight face as their eyes met. Joanna was so beautiful when she laughed, the only expression which would rival it was that soft smile Zara was getting to see more and more of; the one that gave her a dull ache in her chest unlike anything the young woman had experienced. "I could have got rid of Robbie, sent him back to the office," Zara sulked as she moved behind Joanna's desk.

"I'm serious," Joanna said in a softer tone, "I need to finish this," she took Zara's hand, encouraging the young woman to her level. "Come round when you're done, I'll make it up to you," the professor murmured in her ear before taking the lobe between her teeth, "Bring an overnight bag."

"Joanna!" Zara growled in frustration, pulling away from the dangerous embrace.

Fortunately, Zara's office was less than twenty minutes walk from Joanna's house. Unfortunately her flat was the other side of town, so it was after seven o'clock before the young woman, duffle bag in hand, was knocking the ever-familiar front door.

Following another short but heated exchange, Zara followed her host into the kitchen. Swapping anecdotes about their day the pair fell, almost automatically, into preparing dinner. Preparation comprised Joanna ladling soup into bowls and Zara uncorking a bottle of wine.

"Looks like a good a one for a Tuesday night," Joanna nodded at the bottle as she sat a steaming bowl of minestrone in front of Zara.

"I have that nice wee bottle shop, you know Cask, just at the end of my street," picking up a spoon she added, "This smells amazing, by the way."

"Thank you, but what were you doing down at Leith Walk?" Joanna frowned.

"Getting my overnight bag?" Zara said uncertainly, suddenly worried Joanna hadn't meant for her to stay.

"Oh, sorry, Zara. I just assumed you'd have one handy," she apologised.

"What? So I could be at your beck and call?" Zara grinned in astonishment and proceeded to laugh at the blonde's raised eyebrow. "I left the one I keep at the office at my other girlfriend's," she shot back, reaching for a slice of bread.

The older woman put down her spoon and turned to her guest. "Am I your girlfriend, Zara?" Joanna asked, intrigued, her eyes alight.

"Eh..." To be fair, Zara had set an impressive record of being in the professor's home for twenty minutes without being reduced to a stammering mess. "I... We... Are we?" She asked, her voice raising an octave.

"I asked you," Joanna batted back with a nonchalant shrug.

"Maybe?" Zara tried, her palms starting to sweat.

"Maybe?" Joanna gasped in feigned incredulity. "Really something you need to be sure of before you go brandishing such a term."

Zara winced, "We spend a lot of time together, don't we?"

"Very true, Zara, we do," Joanna said. "And a lot of the time you're naked." She pondered as if weighing up the pros and cons of their arrangement. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

A smile spread across Zara's face as she watched her expression impress upon Joanna. "I think... I mean yes, Joanna. I would like to be your girlfriend," she took a drink of wine and although she wasn't unsurprised to feel the colour rise in her own cheeks, Zara was taken aback as Joanna's porcelain complexion rouged. "Would you, eh, like to be mine?"

"I'm hardly a girl, Zara."

"Well, womanfriend doesn't exactly have the same ring to it, does it?" the young woman reasoned.

Joanna smiled, "No, I suppose girlfriend will have to do."

They regarded each other for a long moment, fighting the stupid grins about to split their faces. Eventually, Zara let hers win and looked away as soon as she'd flashed brilliant enamel. "You're very special," Joanna said softly and Zara's heart thudded vigorously as she felt the older woman's fingers caress her cheek.

"So," Joanna sighed, before Zara could regain herself and return the complement. "Have you had many?" For whatever reason blood was still coursing the through the young woman and she struggled to grasp the question. "Girlfriends, Zara. Have you had many? You don't need to answer if you'd rather not."

"Oh, eh, no I haven't. None in fact," she breathed, distracted.

"I am honoured. Only boyfriends?"

The brunette gave a noncommittal shrug. "Nothing too serious," Zara informed her... girlfriend, relieved the hammering in her chest had slowed. Noticing her countenance, Joanna asked if she was all right. "Yes, fine thank you. I just had a weird sensation in my chest. Anyway, how about you?" As if she didn't know a flippant answer was about to follow.

"Boyfriends?" No!" Joanna replied in horror. "Women," she shrugged, "No one for a while." It was only fair, Zara hadn't exactly gone into an in-depth breakdown of her conquests.

They fell into easy conversation regarding Joanna's research. Since the night at Tigerlily a few weeks ago Zara had found it increasingly easy to learn about Joanna's work and given the ever-changing political climate there was always something new to discuss.

"After that frightfully depressing explanation," Joanna sighed, having recounted some policy change, "I have something that will cheer us right up. Do you like the theatre, Zara?" The young woman nodded eagerly. "Excellent. Do you fancy going to see Nineteen-Eighty-Four at the Queen's? My friend has tickets for Saturday but she can't go, so has offered them to me."

"That sounds gre-. Oh wait, this Saturday?" Joanna confirmed. "I can't, I'm sorry." Damn you, Steve. "I have that running thing, the race."

"Yes, but you said it was in the morning. You'll be done in a couple of hours?"

"Even so, and thank you for the vote of confidence, its up near Aviemore."

"Aviemore!" Joanna exclaimed.

"Sorry, I thought I told you." Zara conceded. "The race begins at twelve o'clock, so say it takes me an hour and a half and then I have to get back home. It'll be tight, especially seeing as the guy I'm going with lives out in Linlithgow, so I'll have to get the train back into the city centre. Sorry, I doubt I'll make it back in time."

"No, hang on," Joanna frowned impatiently, "The reason you're doing this in the first place is beyond me. But nonetheless, you're going to go from your flat, up to Waverley Station, to Linlithgow, get picked up there and be driven three hours to run up a hill?"

"Its bigger than a hill," Zara mumbled into her wine glass as she realised just how cumbersome her Saturday was going to be.

"I'll take you," Joanna sighed.

"Oh no, you really don't have to do that," Zara said hastily. As kind as the offer was, the last thing the young woman wanted was for Joanna to see her after such an undertaking. "It's so far."

Joanna shrugged. "It'll be nice to drive up through the Cairngorms. I've not been to the national park for a while."

"Please," Zara begged. "I'll be a mess after it, Joanna, really, fit for nothing," she tried to joke. "It will be most unbecoming."

"As unbecoming as leaving my settee in such a state it needed professionally cleaned?" Joanna queried pointedly.

The colour rushed to the brunette's high cheekbones as she opened her mouth to point out that that really wasn't her fault but swallowed the statement instead. Belatedly, she glanced at Joanna who was eying her expectantly. "Still," she grumbled, toying with a crust of bread, "you don't need to take me."

"Its settled Zara. I'm driving you!" Joanna snapped in that no-nonsense tone as she stood. "You could just be grateful and say thank you."

Meekly, Zara rose from the table; water glasses chinking together as she carried them to the sink. Uncharacteristically, Joanna allowed her to assist and they cleaned up in uncomfortable silence. "Thanks." Zara muttered as Joanna handed her a fresh dish towel before busying herself with another task.

"You know," the hairs on Zara's neck stood on end as hot breath tickled the back of her neck, "there are positives to you being so dedicated to the cause, Zara." Joanna whispered in her ear before placing both hands on the young woman's arse.

She couldn't help it, instinctively Zara pushed herself into the grasp as an electric current began to throb through her body. "What do you mean?" she asked in a low rasp, sitting a now dry glass on the counter top as her gaze on the white tiles hazed.

"Well," Joanna considered and Zara shuddered as she felt dexterous fingers move to expertly undo her jeans before the tight material was tugged over her bum. "I mean, just look at it," and Zara's breath hitched as she felt Joanna's hands run over the navy lace of her underwear. "It's perfect," she sighed, slipping her hand under the panties and caressing the soft smooth skin.

Zara moaned quietly as a delicious heat crept over her body before wincing at the bite of Joanna's nails. It had only been two days since the older woman had rocketed her to dizzying heights, but it was two days too long. An enlighten addiction was no exaggeration. Zara yearned for Joanna; near enough everything the young woman had to do, think of, problem solve, fought for space in her Joanna-monopolised mind.

"Don't tease me Joanna, please," she pleaded, the frustration of their abrupt ending to their previous embrace resurfacing at an alarming rate.

"No?" she purred in Zara's ear before slender fingers descended further into the lace.

"Oh fuck," the brunette shuddered as she felt Joanna's digits move down her ass to brush against her entrance.

"Why are you so wet already, darling?" Joanna purred in her ear; hot breath combined with the exploratory touch causing the young woman to jolt.

"That would be anticipation," Zara said, trying to control her breathing, "I need you to touch me, please Joanna."

Zara felt Joanna's lips press into her hair as the older woman inhale deeply. "I am," she murmured and Zara bucked against Joanna's sudden and firm grip of her breast.

"I mean properly. I want, no, I need you to get me off. Please?" The blunt utterance surprised both of them and Zara felt Joanna's fingers momentarily cease their toying motion.

"All right," Joanna complied softly, retracting the digits. "Fancy a shower?"

If Zara hadn't been prepared for that searing kiss, the girl's head would have knocked back against the tiles. However, she was ready, oh so ready and eagerly met Joanna with equal ferocity as the pair fell into a hungry exchange.

Hands slipped over wet skin as if neither could decide which portion of the other to caress, until eventually Joanna settled with one hand grasping the young woman's arse as the other gripped Zara's now wet hair, pulling the pair impossibly close.

Zara groaned into her accomplices mouth as their bodies slid together, causing a delicious friction. "Jesus, Joanna," Zara moaned once more, so wanton she had already pushed her sex firmly against Joanna's thigh. However the throaty noise turned to a hiss as Joanna's nails dug into her backside yet again. "Ahhh," the young woman flinched before panting, "I've missed this."

"It's been forty-eight hours, Zara," Joanna tried to reason; however, her own reaction to the girl suggested the two days had dragged.

Zara felt that delicious grip in her hair as Joanna tilted her own head back before encouraging the young woman's mouth to her neck. The architect didn't waste any time complying as she mapped out the sensitive flesh, her chest tightening as soft lips pressed into that crevice below Joanna's jawline, where she could feel her pulse hammering.

"Oh God," Zara whined, broken from her trance by Joanna's roaming hand which had moved to caress her breast before tugging at the pebbled flesh. The electric current spurred Zara back to the fevered embrace; wet fingers trailing up the professor's body before her lips found Joanna's once more in a kiss which matched, if not exceeded that of the previous.

With every ounce of self-control, Zara shifted her concentration from Joanna's toying fingers, which were now intermittently circling and pinching her nipples, to run her hands from the woman's shoulders and down the top of her chest. Slender hands interrupted Joanna's delicious assault as Zara brushed them aside to caress the woman's chest.

Making a throaty noise, Joanna, momentarily, leaned into the caress, allowing the girl to indulge herself. However, it didn't last, Joanna pushed Zara's grasp aside, "I don't think so," the professor growled before gripping Zara's tits with renewed vigour, causing the young woman to wince and recoil. "Too sore?" Joanna panted, her deep green eyes burning into Zara's in a way that made the architect's knees weaken.

"A little. Then again," Zara smirked, "I liked it." And hearing the dominant woman's involuntary groan she cocked an eyebrow in a challenging expression.

Joanna's gaze smouldered as she considered the girl standing a step away from her, as if weighing up her options. "Take my hand." She eventually ordered. Having done so without hesitation, Zara was pulled to Joanna, who turned them before pushing Zara up against the cold damp tiles. "I love that you like a bit of pain," Joanna snarled, her lips millimetres from the young woman's who could feel a hand press against her throat.

Butterflies crashed through Zara's stomach, making the taut skin quiver as she felt the professor grip her neck. She swallowed as Joanna pressed a little harder, feeling her oesophagus work under the pressure whilst a delicious anxiety rose within her. Aside from the sound of the cascading water the pair consumed one another in tangible silence until Zara eventually panted, "What are you going to do?"

Joanna's head cocked to one side as she pondered the question. "Well," she purred, fingers of her free hand trailing lightly up the front of the girl's thigh. The contact was enough to make her shudder and Joanna's lips curled as she continued to toy with her prey, inching towards the Zara's sex and causing the brunette's legs to almost weaken. "Well, part of me wants to make you cum all over my hand. It wouldn't take much, would it?"

"Oh God," Zara whined, her knees buckling as Joanna's grip tightened and her fingers reached the very top of her inner thigh. "No... wouldn't take much at all," she eventually admitted through gritted teeth.

Joanna kissed her lightly and Zara could feel that taunting smile against her lips as two fingers slid to her entrance. The young woman tensed and took a sharp breath, however nothing happened. She was so wet, so het up that despite herself she let out a high pitched beg.

"Oh darling, you really want it don't you?" Joanna patronised, "I take it it wouldn't help if I did this?" And with that the professor lazily dragged her tongue over Zara's lips.

"Joanna," Zara groaned in frustration as her hips rocked against those forever teasing fingers. Between Joanna's tongue reminding her what the accomplished woman was capable of and the strong hand on her throat Zara ached, physically ached, to be taken.

"Beg for it, Zara." Joanna ordered, her voice as frosty as her stare; the countenance sending a pleasurable current through the young woman.

"Ple-"

"Be more imaginative than please," Joanna scolded, her knuckles paling.

Zara nodded as she caught the subtle arch of Joanna's eyebrow, signifying she was all right before dropping her gaze. Under her lust-fuelled trance she struggled to concentrate on formulating an eloquent plea and stammered through a few failed attempts. What she wanted was fucked, hard, however she doubted please fuck me hard, was going to satisfy this beguiling woman. Plus, now she forced herself to think clearly, Zara didn't just want to get off. She adored the way Joanna teased her, educated her, brought her off in ways she'd never encountered before. That is what she wanted.

With every ounce of self control, she took a laboured breath as her eyes found Joanna's expectant gaze. "I'd like..." she panted, flexing her neck under the increasing pressure. "Thank you," she said hoarsely as Joanna partially released her. "I would like to..." she began again, "I'd like to try something new. Something I've never done before."

Interest flashed across Joanna's face, chasing away the cold demeanour as her lips tugged approvingly. "Good girl," she purred, "What do you have in mind?"

Zara hesitated, dropping her gaze momentarily, "I... I'd like you to..." She stammered, heat rising in her cheeks, "I'd like you to surprise me."

"I'll see what I can do," she teased before pushing two fingers into Zara's wetness whilst simultaneously tightening her grip on the girl's throat once more.

At the delicious intrusion Zara almost lost all notion of holding off and it took every ounce of self control to gasp, "I... Joanna...Joanna, please, I don't want to cum. Not yet. Please..." she begged.

"Darling, if I had any intention of getting you off you would be shuddering on my hand as we speak," Joanna sighed nonchalantly as she extracted her fingers, but not before she thrust them so hard it made Zara emit a noise akin to taking a blow to the stomach. "Open your mouth." Joanna snapped and without a second thought, Zara eagerly sucked the professor's soaking digits clean.

"Well done," Joanna praised, releasing the young woman's neck. "You're so good to me," she breathed before her mouth fell to Zara's reddened neck.

"You know I enjoy it as much as you," Zara murmured as the woman's lips trailed across her sensitive skin.

"Very true," she smirked before stepping back from the brunette and turning off the shower. "Come on. I want you on the bed."

Standing before Zara in that dangerously elegant robe, Joanna nodded to the bed. "Lie on your front, please," she instructed as Zara felt the plush cream towel being pulled from her slender frame.

"What are you going to do?" Zara shuddered, as she watched the older woman fold the damp material with her usual precision.

"Well," Joanna began in that business-like tone as she draped the towel over a nearby chair. "It really depends on you. Now," she nodded to the bed, "on you get. Face down."

The young woman shuddered at the notion before taking one last look at the elegant figure standing before her. Even straight from the steamy shower she had a prowess about her that most people could only dream of emulating and the way the luxurious material of the dressing gown hung around her slender frame made Zara yearn for h-

"I said now, Zara!" Joanna barked breaking the naked woman's reverie.