Blueprints Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doing as she was told, Zara lay on her stomach, sinking into the rich duvet as her mind raced with possibilities. However, she didn't have to wait long; the young woman felt Joanna's weight on the mattress beside her and proceeded to groan as the older woman straddled the small of her back.

To say Joanna worshipped her was an understatement; electric currents hummed through the young woman as her assailant, starting at the sensitive skin behind her ears mapped Zara out with her mouth. The older woman's tongue swirled around the nape of her neck and lips trailed across to her shoulder to bite at the muscle before continuing her descent. Joanna shimmied down Zara who squirmed as she felt the woman's sex graze her skin.

"You feel so good against me." Zara panted hard, eyes clenched shut, as she felt her own arousal coat the insides of her thighs.

Joanna continued nipping, licking and kissing her way down Zara's spine in an assault that caused the young woman's hips to rock into the duvet as one hand, unknowingly, pulled at her own hair. "You're driving me mad," she gasped into the soft bedding as Joanna's mouth traced the curve of her hip.

"You don't make it easy for me either." Joanna panted before moving her lips to the girls pert bottom and dragging her tongue across a smear of her own arousal.

"Fuck!" Zara cursed, through gritted teeth. "Did you just do what I think you did?"

"And what would that be?" Joanna husked, placing two hands on the girls buttocks to grope at the soft flesh. The young woman hesitated; it was difficult to form a sentence when trying to control a seemingly impossible - given Joanna's hands were no where near her pussy - orgasm.

Smack. Zara hissed as the pleasurable sting of Joanna's palm on her bum reverberated through her. "What do you think I did, Zara?" Joanna demanded.

"I, I, I think you just licked your, eh, self, from me?" She stammered, heat rising in her cheeks at the utterance.

"You need to work on your dirty talk," Joanna taunted smoothly, before returning her attention to Zara's arse,

Zara's breath heightened as her flesh was kneaded with a renewed vigour. "Oh please, Joanna!" she begged as she felt the woman's hand shift between her legs. "Oh God, yes!" she whimpered as, after briefly toying with her entrance, Joanna worked two fingers into her before trying a third. "Oh fuck!" Zara groaned before letting out a guttural groan as the third digit stretched her walls. However, the sensation was short lived and Joanna retracted her hand almost instantly, causing the young woman to cry out in frustration.

"Soon, darling," the older woman pacified. However, the soothing sentiment was betrayed by another swift whack to Zara''s bottom, causing the girl to jerk against the bed. "I love your arse, Zara," Joanna panted, returning to that violent kneading in a way that caused the young woman's now burning skin such a delicious discomfort she could feel the sheets dampen beneath her.

Ceasing her frustrated writhing, Zara froze. Joanna's mouth had returned to her skin and she acutely felt the woman's tongue snake down her arse as that unyielding grip pulled her buttocks apart. Goosebumps prickled her forearms and the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end as Joanna's tongue crept lower until she felt it. The gentle lapping at the crinkled flesh was a sensation unlike anything Zara had felt before.

"Jesus, Joanna!" she whined, her face buried in the bedding, "That feels amazing."

"Well, relax then," Joanna panted before returning to the assault with renewed enthusiasm. She was relentless, as if lost in pleasuring Zara this way. "Hold yourself open for me, darling," she panted, guiding one of the girl's hands to her buttocks. "Good girl," she murmured before returning her attention to the bud and circling her tongue with such intensity the young woman cried out.

However, the exclamation was nothing compared to when Joanna's fingers returned to her entrance. "Please Joanna. Please fuck me!" Zara babbled loudly as she ground herself against the older woman's taboo manipulations.

"I will, I promise," Joanna assured as she pushed her fingers into the young woman and returned her mouth to her arse.

"Jesus Joanna. Fuck me." the brunette demanded as Joanna stretched her walls, however the intrusion was again fleeting and a moment later Zara had been flipped on to her back. "Why did you... Please don't stop." She gasped, a stricken expression on her face as Joanna, who merely smirked, knelt between her shaking legs. "You're torturing me!" Zara snapped, genuinely frustrated by the maddening woman.

Joanna's lips curled further as she gazed at Zara's expression. "Firstly," she scolded, the tone harsh as her smile faded, "don't you dare order me to do anything," she forced the young woman's legs even further apart. "And secondly, I am torturous! Hence why I am the best you have ever and most likely will ever have. Now, lose the attitude and relax. Go on," she encouraged, "lie back."

Relax, Zara thought scathingly, both at the notion of doing so and what was to come. However, she trusted Joanna. The quip about her being the best Zara had ever had was obvious, arrogant and completely factual.

"You're so wide for me," Joanna purred moments later, working her fingers in and out of the young woman at a teasing pace. "And wet. Can you hear that?" Zara grunted as Joanna pushed hard into her, causing a sopping noise.

"Yes," she gasped, arching her back, causing ribs to pale her smooth skin.

"You feel so good," Joanna moaned, deep green eyes transfixed between Zara's legs. "Would you like another?" she asked. The question may not have been rhetorical but there was no waiting for an answer and the young woman growled as she felt Joanna fill her.

She ached for Joanna, every inch of her wanted the professor, needed her, craved her and she moaned with pleasure as the woman pushed a third finger into her.

"Well done," Joanna encouraged, leaning over the young woman to kiss her, "Are you all right?"

"Yes, of course," she gasped, before emitting a high-pitched whine as Joanna's fingers rubbed against her sensitive inner walls. "Joanna, please... I want another." Zara begged eventually, as butterflies whirred through her tummy at the thought of accommodating Joanna's fourth digit.

Joanna smiled wickedly as she continued to slowly move her fingers in and out of the young woman. "Are you sure?" Upon Zara's nervous compliance, the professor bent forward to kiss her victim again. "I'd like you to watch," she whispered.

Propping herself on her elbows, Zara's slightly worried expression turned to that of panic and she cursed as she watched Joanna tuck her thumb into the palm of her hand.

"Its ok. Just stay calm, darling," Joanna assured in a soothing tone as her free hand caressed the young woman's shaking thigh.

"I thought, I thought I was at three!" Zara exclaimed nervously, her eyes flashing to Joanna's.

"We can stop anytime, Zara," Joanna said softly, "You know that." However, her four fingers began to move once more, reminding the young woman of how pleasurable the experience had been. "Would you like me to stop?" She purred as her hand moved from caressing Zara's thigh to brush her fingers lightly over the young woman's clit.

"Oh God!" Zara groaned, her body jolting under the expert manipulations before muttering, "I want you to try it."

"What was that?" Joanna smirked, her hand slowly creeping into Zara.

"I want you to try it," she repeated more clearly, before sinking back into the bedding, balling the material in her hands as she did so.

"You'd like me to try what, Zara?" Joanna pressed as she continued to push her slender fingers into Zara's wanton sex.

"To... to try... and put your hand in me," she said slowly between deep, calming breaths. It was terrifying. Terrifyingly arousing and suddenly everything Joanna had done to get her as wanton as she was made total sense. And it had worked; Joanna's fingers slowly moved into the young woman and as she began to gently fuck her, Zara could feel a pleasurably painful sensation burn throughout her glistening body.

At a maddeningly slow pace, Joanna began to work her hand in a twisting motion, causing a current to zap through the architect every time her knuckles nudged her open, wider and wider with each attempt.

"Come on, baby," the blonde encouraged after another try.

"Sorry," Zara gasped, her hips rocking to meet Joanna's gentle thrusts. "I want to, it's just... ah!" She winced as Joanna pushed harder.

"You're so close, Zara," Joanna frowned, twisting her hand. "For me, baby, just take it."

"I want to." Zara said through gritted teeth before jolting as she felt Joanna circle her clit. She let out a guttural moan which then raised in pitch to a whine as the professor pushed in further.

"That's it, darling. Take my fist. That's it. That's it." Joanna groaned as her knuckles pushed apart Zara's walls before being enveloped by the young woman.

"Oh my God." Zara groaned, feeling Joanna push every inch of her apart. "Fuck. Christ. This is so intense." She breathed quickly, her legs shaking as her body finally accepted the woman's hand.

"Oh my God." Joanna panted and Zara opened her eyes to catch the woman's lustful gaze fixed on what Zara could now see was Joanna's slender wrist pushed against her. "Are you all right?" Joanna asked, tearing her eyes from her handiwork to Zara, who could merely nod. "Good girl," Joanna said hoarsely and Zara watched as the woman's eyes returned to their intimate joining. "You're so special." she reassured, eyes meeting her victim's once more as her hand began to rock.

Every time Joanna's hand moved Zara could feel the most intense friction as she was stretched. The sensation caused that pressure to build in her stomach at such a rapid pace and her breath heaved as her began to legs tremble.

"Joanna?" She whimpered as her whole body began to shake and in a series of animalistic noises a surprisingly quick orgasm wracked her body. "Christ!" She panted as it left as quickly as it arrived. "I'm so sorry, Joanna," she apologised earnestly, feeling wetness seep down her buttocks and onto the duvet.

"Looks like you're into this," Joanna mused, continuing the subtle movements. "You'll cum again, especially once I actually do something," she added and as if to prove a point Joanna's pace quickened, causing Zara to shriek and convulse.

Perspiration jewelled on her crinkled brow as the young woman felt a monumental pressure build with every movement of Joanna's fist. The way the older woman claimed her, had her doing something she'd never even considered drove her to maddening heights of arousal. She groaned loudly as Joanna shifted position, causing an exquisite volt of pain to course through her body and the brunette soon felt Joanna's tongue on her clit.

"Jesus, Joanna," she managed through gritted teeth as her hips rocked against the woman's mouth and hand. Forcing herself not to topple from the precipice as quickly as before, Zara took a few deep breaths before glancing down at her assailant. "Joanna?" she gasped, noticing that the woman's other hand had snuck down her own body, disappearing into the robe's confines. "Are you-"

The muffled confirmation made the young woman's stomach jolt and her walls tightened around the intruding fist. The slight discomfort did nothing but increase that pressure which caused her entire body to tremble as, as if to keep herself grounded, Zara balled more of the bed sheets in her fist. "Please," she cried in a shaky voice. "Joanna, please... I'm... I can't hold off!"

The revelation had Joanna moan onto her clit, sending vibrations through the young woman's throbbing pussy as she emitted a loud groan, which crept octave after octave higher as she felt Joanna's tongue swirl violently against her sensitive skin. "OhmyGod, ohmyGod, ohmyGod! Joanna! Yes yes yes!" she shrieked as she whole body shook in a violent, jerking orgasm.

Perhaps it was the near screams of pleasure; the arousal seeping down Joanna's forearm; or maybe the way Zara's shining body convulsed on the bed? Whatever it was, had the professor, whilst continuing to press her tongue firmly into the girl, convulse under her own manipulations in a quiet, yet powerful orgasm.

"I can't believe you did that to me," Zara muttered groggily, her face buried in the confines of the pillow.

"I thought you were in some kind of sleep-induced shock," Joanna smiled softly, continuing to run her fingertips lightly up and down the young woman's spine.

"Nu-uh," she replied in a distant tone which would suggest otherwise before emitting a content sigh as she felt Joanna shift in the bed and proceed to press her lips into the girl's hair. "Anyway." The girl said drowsily, "You didn't get off, so-"

But Joanna's hand pressed between her shoulder blades, encouraging the young woman to stay put. "I took care of myself, you were just too preoccupied to notice."

"Was it all right?" Zara murmured with no conviction to act should Joanna respond to the contrary.

"Well, of course. I'm the best lover we've ever had."

The young woman turned her head and swept her tousled hair from her pretty face. "I don't know, Joanna, there's always room for improvement," she grinned mischievously.

**********************************

"Come on, Zara. Stop fannying about. Push! No excuses."

Her legs sped up as she helplessly watched the treadmill's speedometer hit a six-minute mile pace. "At least put the the incline down." Had she had the breath, she would have completed the sentence with 'you son of a bitch'.

"Nope," he stated matter-of-factly before giving her a dazzling smile, "Anyway, you've only been at it for thirty-three minutes, how can you be tired already?"

Muttering some choice words, Zara continued to batter against the speeding machine. She had every right to be a gasping, sweaty, nauseous mess. "What the hell am I doing this for?" she muttered, attempting to rationalise why, under the fellow architect's duress, she had agreed to one last interval session before Saturday's grave error. What had gone from 'I'll just turn up and do what I can' had turned into three weeks of hard exertion. She'd been fit enough to complete the trail race in the first place. However, Steve had failed to mention the high calibre of competitor, so upon seeing last years results the young woman ramped up her training.

"Your legs will feel better for it on Saturday; you'll be thanking me as you're pinging up that big hill."

"I can think of plenty of things I'll want to do to you and thanking isn't one of them!" she gasped.

"Oh babes, you don't mean that," he said brightly before-

"Steve! Don't you dare!"

"Just four more minutes and this is a great song to finish on,' he encouraged, increasing the pace.

"You're... such a... stereotype!" she gasped as her feet battered the cushioned surface in time to a bad remix of The Weather Girls' classic. Annoyingly, her friend wasn't wrong, Raining Men was ideal for maintaining the fast pace required to reach the targeted five miles.

Eventually, the harmonic melody of beeps signified the completion of the gruelling workout and the machine finally slowed to a gentler pace. "Thank God," she muttered, tipping her head backwards.

"Told you you'd manage it. That was even faster than me!" her companion encouraged, before clapping her almost bare shoulder. "Eugh!" Steve grimaced in disgust as he retracted his now wet hand.

"What do you expect?" she heaved, before wiping her soaking forearm against the man's stubbled cheek. His reaction causing an mischievous laugh to escape her lips.

"Urgh, Millar. You are vile!" he exclaimed, pulling his t-shirt up to wipe away her perspiration. "I'm going to work on my chest before you rub anything else on me!"

Zara, now a good deal more composed, inhaled deeply into an attempted Heron Pose, feeling her hamstring stretch and then loosen. Shifting into a forward bend, the name of the pose she didn't know, she heard her phone chime, however ignored it to continue to stretch.

"Compromising," Steve commented as he materialised in front of her. "Good to go?"

"Nope," she said before lying back on the mat to stretch her glutes.

"What do you want for dinner?" he asked, collapsing unceremoniously beside her as Zara suggested they eat at her place. "Oh!" he exclaimed, snatching her dinging phone. "It's Cruella."

"Give me that!" she said, breaking from her position to grab the device. "And don't call her that."

"As if you don't relish her evil ways," Steve said dramatically, swiping the phone back out of Zara's grasp before she had time to read the message. "Whoa!"

"Steve, give me that!" The brunette snapped, getting up and following the young man who was practically skipping through the gym. "Given how arduous a day you will have on Saturday," he read aloud in a enunciated, proper tone, which given he'd never actually met Joanna was rather accurate. "Not to mention how arduous an evening you'll be begging for!" he teased, turning to her as he walked backwards amongst the exercise machines with a wicked glint in his eye.

"Steven McCally, you give me that phone!" she said in a terse tone which would make her girlfriend proud.

"I think it would be best- Oh, I'm so sorry," he gasped, his attention diverted upon backing into a passing gym bunny. Zara flew at the opportunity and took her phone from her friend's grip before striding to the changing rooms.

"I don't see why you're being so up tight about this," Steve sighed, his breath misting against the freezing night air. Zara didn't respond as she struggled to zip the goose-down jacket over her multiple layers. "Have you told her you're going?" the young man persisted as they walked away from the health club.

The young woman could feel the chill nip through her Lycra training tights as an easterly wind coursed down Leith Street, causing the exhausts vapours caught in the taillights to billow. Zara fixated on the rising fumes, her face impassive, masking her absolute delight at Joanna's suggestion.

"Come off it Za-."

"I've told her I'd love to go," Zara snapped defensively.

"Well good, wouldn't want you to come across too eager," Steve said sarcastically, his voice partly muffled by the scarf he'd pulled up over his chiselled face. "Anyway, I don't suppose you have to play it cool now she's your girlfriend and all," he sighed, draping his arm over her shoulders.

"Don't be jealous," she teased, looking up at him, "You're still my number one."

"Not for long," Steve pouted as he steered them over the pedestrian crossing.

"Don't be daft. It'll take more than an overnight stay in the Cairngorms to knock you from the top spot," she smiled, referring to Joanna's recent correspondence. The professor had sent Zara a link to a country house about an hour's drive from where she'd be running this coming Saturday. According to Joanna it seemed a shame to drive all the way up to the beautiful National Park and have to leave within a couple of hours. The perfect remedy for which was an overnight stay, thus allowing the pair to enjoy a relaxed drive back on Sunday. "I mean," Zara teased, "you might be trumped if she buys me dinner as well."

"Hey!" she protested as Steve attempted to ruffle her hair but instead knocked her beanie over her eyes as they entered the small supermarket.

"You should be thanking me for giving you my race spot," Steve said, comparing two almost identical bags of salad leaves. "This trip is pretty ideal timing, honey."