Bound Friends Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It can be.. yes.." Megan replied, nervously brushing her hair behind her ear.

"Come with me then, I just saw a spot opened up," the man said as he hooked his index finger around Megan's collar and began to lead her towards the corner of the hall.

There was a simple padded bench there with a small shelf near it. It was a little darker over there than where the woman had been suspended, but Megan could make out some of the shelves contents. She saw a clear plastic yoke on the top and saw several coils of rope, each wrapped in an individual bag. There was a kind of laundry hamper on the bottom shelf that was filled with disorganized knots of rope.

The man led Megan around to one side of the bench while standing on the other himself. "Hair up," he commanded as he reached for the yoke. Megan held her shoulder length hair up to give this man a clearer view of her neck so he could attach the collar. She heard it click shut before he reached over to grab her left hand. He didn't ask this time, he simply placed her hand in the restraint and closed it, followed quickly by the other. Megan looked to her side and saw that two small pins popped up as the cuffs closed. It looked like all that would be needed to free her hands were to push them back down but they were still many inches beyond what any of her fingers could reach.

Holding her yoke, he spun her around so that she now faced away from him. She felt it as his hands went up to the ties holding her dress on. A knot in her stomach began to build as she realized she was helpless to stop this man, whose name she suddenly realized she didn't even know, from completely undressing her in this public place. But as unsettling as it was it was still vaguely exciting. She couldn't stop him, and so this was all out of her control. She was at his mercy.

As the double knot was undone, the dress fell forward easily, stripping Megan of any covering above her hips. His hands came from behind her, groping her breasts. It felt strange, Megan didn't know if she loved him taking charge or hated his presumption. Maybe both would be more accurate. But for now she was his slave, and she didn't want to back out so early.

His hands slid down her sides, pushing what remained of the vaguely stretchy dress material off. Megan had on a pair of black sheer bikini briefs that he seemed to leave intact. "Step out," he instructed, causing Megan to swallow nervously and take one side step in her black three inch sandal heels. He picked up her dress and set it to the side where Megan had earlier set down her purse.

He walked around the bench, back into view, only to quickly spin Megan back around. She felt him wrapping rope around her left ankle before tying it off to one side of the bench. He did the same to the other, pulling her leg a little wider than Megan had expected to be, but in the end secure. Megan gave each leg a pull and knew instantly that she wasn't going anywhere.

When he appeared in her sight again, it was once again cut short. He had another coil of rope in his hand and fastened it to the center of the yoke. With a tug, Megan was bent over, barely able to look up and folded securely over the padded bench. He fastened the rope to a ring in the floor and then got up and walked out of sight.

The next thing Megan felt was the sudden thud of a paddle. She yelped slightly, feeling at that moment very self-conscious for letting out such a girly noise. The next hit was much more expected, and without the shock of surprise it was a much more welcome sensation. There was a thuddy pain, but it always gave way to a short rush after each hit. As the assault continued, the pain began to get more acute. Sharper, more defined. She was sure her ass had become bright flaming red by this point.

She began to think about asking him to dial it back. As the pain increased, the pleasure did too, but she knew from experience there will be a cutoff point. A point when the pleasure can't keep up, and that there is only the pain. She opened her mouth, just about to say something, when he seemed to stop on his own. Her ass cheeks were bright red and radiating heat as he ran his hands along them. The soothing touch caused Megan to moan. He moved his hand up, leaving only the tips of his fingers on her, and began running the ends of his fingers along her ass like a rake. He loved the way white lines would always form on a big pink ass. As his nails began to scratch Megan bit her lower lip, wanting to tell him to stop but also enjoying the sensation immensely.

"I have to say slave, your ass looks absolutely amazing bent over like this," he said beside Megan. Megan tried to look over his way but couldn't see him. She was surprised how much having her arms pinned as they were affected her ability to look around.

She then felt the sting of a flogger. He seemed to be more interested in her thighs with it, but whenever he would strike her ass she would scream a little, still subdued and to herself, but clearly loud enough to be heard. He began to hit at a drastically more rapid pace, wirling the device around in a circular motion rather than building up each hit with a separate swing. The stinging when he started to whip her pussy began to bring tears to her eyes. She began to struggle, pulling her knees together as little as she was able and moaning louder and louder to that it hurt.

"Slave, are you going to keep embarrassing me like this? You have an audience now after all." he said, causing Megan to turn to her left to see at least three people she could see watching her. But from her limited vantage point she had no problem believing there were more.

"No sir," Megan said, not really sure why she said it the moment the words left her lips. She was feeling the pain but she had just started. She didn't want to back out already. And now she had people watching, she didn't want to be embarrassed in front of them if she had any choice. And as long as she was on that bench, she felt she could honestly say she didn't have a choice.

She felt a loud, powerful hit from the flogger again. She cried out in pain, it was significantly stronger than any of the previous hits. "I'm going to get to 10 of those, unless you can give me two in a row where you stay quiet ok slave?"

Megan nodded her head and gritted her teeth for the next blow. It hit hard on her other cheek, but she managed to suppress any instinct to scream. "Very good," he said as he ran his hand along the cheek he just struck. But when he returned to the original cheek Megan couldn't hold back again, crying out once more and watching a tear fall down to the ground below her. The next blow she received she tried holding her breath on an exhale, figuring correctly that she could control the scream a lot better if she had no air to scream with. When the next blow landed she did the same and felt a rush of excitement wash over her.

"Very good indeed slave," he said as he knelt down in front of her to meet at eye level. he reached his hands out to press down on the two nubs that freed each of her hands, and finally pushing the one behind her head that removed the yoke from her neck altogether. "Alright slave, this was fun. Now it's your job to clean all this up. If you want to do it again just find me.." he said as he patronizingly patted her on the head. Megan stood up and felt behind her with her hands. She felt welts forming and it was all incredibly sensitive to the touch. She decided she should have said something earlier, this was way more punishment than she preferred. She felt pretty sure she wouldn't be trying to find him again tonight.

****

Andrea's mind was racing. Why hadn't they moved? Why was the van just sitting here? She didn't know if it had been a very long 5 minutes or a very short 50, but however long it had been her NESIC had kept her teased and her hood kept her from seeing anything, it even seemed to diminish her hearing as cars drove by they sounded quieter than they had when she wasn't wearing the hood.

"This it?" Andrea thought she heard from outside. It sounded like a male voice coming from someone approaching the van. "Yeah, these are the right plates. And we should be able to just open up the door.." she heard another male voice say from what seemed to be right outside the van. To her utter horror she then heard the door open, she even felt the cold breeze of an open door and felt the van ever so slightly rock as at least one person got inside. "Yep, got the bear, got the tied bitch, it's the right van for sure." The van door than was slammed shut with the kind of speed that could only have been a person closing it.

Andrea breathed heavily through her nose, worried by this turn of events. Who were these men? How had they known about her? Zainab. She suddenly realized this must all be a setup. It didn't make the situation seem safer, but it certainly started to abate the worst aspect of panic from otherwise taking over. She felt a gloved hand run along her breast, before another hand yanked at her nipple chain. She groaned through her gag and through her hood, and she was sure it could hardly have been heard.

She tried moving her head around, darting around to see if there was any help identifying them. The van once again began to drive, and Andrea knew that these two were just going to be passengers for the next little while. Another gloved hand began to feel around her panties, rubbing her lightly and giving her attention she had been desperately craving. "God, this slut's cunt is so fucking wet," one of them said to the other. She didn't care if it made her a slut she began to lean into the hand, trying to extract every bit of movement possible.

Both hands soon pulled away and Andrea was left with the distinct feeling of multiple sets of eyeballs examining her every exposed piece of flesh. "So remind me again, what was that word she kept using?"

"Objectify," the other man replied. "We're supposed to objectify this worthless piece of pussy. Really just degrade this chained up chick, break her down. You know she's supposed to have done this to herself?"

"Get out serious?" The other man replied with a bit of a chuckle. "Hey, hey cunt, you do all this to yourself?"

Andrea nodded her head. It was hard for her to tell where they were, but she assumed they must both be in the two single seats that face her. She knew "that girl" must be Zainab, so she was sure these men wouldn't cross a line, but with so little information it still allowed her mind to run to wild crazy places. What if one of them decides to keep her after? Then she started to think about how Zainab knew these people. She pictured them as two burly construction worker types, they certainly had the accent. She thought for a moment maybe these were men Zainab seduced to do her bidding, a thought she didn't like. She started pulling at her bindings starting to feel overwhelmed again.

"So d'you ever meet this chick? The one that told us 'bout slutbag over here?" One of the men asked, causing Andrea to pause in her struggles to hear the answer.

"Nah, she just said we could feel up some girl if we met her right where she was." Somehow that answer calmed her down. She hated when she felt jealous, and she knew that's what it was, jealousy. Made her bondage never any fun. Which she laughed at herself for more than a few moments. Thinking she'd rather be two guys off the street than two people who were long time and current lovers with Zainab. Cause that makes a lot of sense.

One of the gloved hands returned to Andrea's crotch, making slow casual circles around her clit. It was exactly the kind of attention she was craving. She had been denied an orgasm now for some time, and being tied up and on display was making her seriously horny. The thumb traveled back, discovering the base of Andrea's butt plug and beginning to push on it.

Andrea began to moan more loudly as the two sensations combined with each other. She felt another hand come back and feel around her upper chest, wrapping sensuously around her neck and her collar. She felt another hand tug at her nipple clamps again, pulling tightly right as the hand at her crotch sped up.

"I think this filthy whore's about to cum," she heard one of the men say. Andrea felt the hand around her neck get ever so slightly tighter, not to the point of choking but certainly enough to make breathing a little more difficult. "Then I say let the slut cum."

Andrea wasn't sure if that was official permission, but it was good enough for her. She stopped fighting and allowed the building orgasm to completely overwhelm her. She felt light headed and floaty, pulling at her chains and restraints but all the while the hands not letting up. There was nowhere for her to run, she was at these men's will and began to scream in exaltation as the world became about nothing but the pleasure she was feeling. Even as the hands retreated she lay there limp and numb to the world, wrapped up only in the slowly fading glow.

****

Megan untied herself from the frame and quickly put her dress back on. The skirt went to just an inch or two above her knee, covering any redness that she'd received. It had a little line of dirt along one side now after the man simply tossed it to the apparently not so clean floor. She brushed it off as best she could, but the stretchy black materiel didn't brush off so easily. She put the ropes away in the basket before picking up her purse and heading to the bar.

"Excuse me, could I just get a bottle of water?" Megan asked, just barely getting the bartender's attention.

"Make that two bottles of water would you?" a man in a red necklace said as he walked up to the bar beside Megan. He was a large man. Bald and imposing, overweight for certain but in a way that made it obvious that a lot of it was muscle.

"Hi, I'm Megan, and your name is?" Megan asked seeing it as an opening to engage.

"I'm sorry, what was that slave?" he asked, not even turning his head to look at her.

"Sorry.. just with walking right up.. I thought.. introduce myself and.. sorry did I do something wrong?" Megan said apologetically.

"I'd say so," he said as he turned to her and slapped his hand down hard onto her ass. Megan jumped forward, putting her uncomfortably close to this man who leaned forward and closed almost all remaining distance between them. He ran his hand along her ass, feeling around and casing Megan to quiver at the intimidating touch of such sensitive flesh. "It feels like someone's already been working your ass over today salve, so I wouldn't think I'd have to tell you. But slaves don't get to be equals, you are here to serve your betters. My name? I am Sir to you."

"Yes sir," Megan said. She felt herself turn white as her arms almost felt numb and lifeless at her sides.

"Here, why don't I remind you," he said as he grabbed her by the back of the neck and bent her down to the ground. Megan got onto her knees and eventually to all fours, putting up no resistance as she was pushed until her face rested on the cool but dirty floor. "Lick my shoes slave." he said as he let go of her neck and moved his right foot forward.

Megan looked up and saw him staring daggers down at her. She looked over and saw to other people in red necklaces and one in blue all watching. She thought about getting up, telling this guy to fuck the hell off, but something stopped her. She felt humiliated, but it was at least a kind of erotic humiliation. A kind she could still get pleasure out of. Maybe. More than making a scene would at least. It made a little part of her put out her tongue and begin to lick this man's black leather shoes. She had an audience expecting her to be a slave, and slaves are supposed to lick their master's shoes.

After only a few licks he pulled his shoe away. Megan began to instantly feel cold water falling in a stream on the back of her neck and the back of her head. One of the nearby onlookers laughed as the man emptied half his bottle over her before dropping her full bottle to the floor beside her.

Only when he began to walk away did Megan start to get up. The dusty floor had become mud on her face, and her hair was now a mess. But she got up, the bartender was ready with some towels and she began to dry herself off. She leaned back against the bar top, trying to regain her composure.

"Hey, you ok?" a guy in a yellow necklace asked. He was scrawny, young and black. "Here, why don't we.. um.. you wanna just sit down for a bit, catch your breath?" he asked with a rather shaky amount of confidence.

"Yeah.. just sit though right?" Megan asked.

"Oh yeah. Just sit that's all. Name's Ethan."

****

What finally brought Andrea the rest of the way back to reality and down from her high was the jerk as she felt the van come to a stop again. It felt like it pulled over, not simply stopped at a stoplight.

"Well, it's been really fun missy, but now it's someone else's turn I guess," one of the guys said before the door swung open and a cool breeze began to hit. It felt like the two men left before someone else got in and shut the door behind them. The van began pulling away again, and this new passenger, if they actually existed, seemed content to sit in quiet. Andrea could swear there was someone else with her in the van, she felt eyes all over her. Andrea moved her head about, hoping to hear something, anything to prove she wasn't imagining it.

After a good bit of driving the person finally spoke. "Hello slave. I hope you've been nice and comfortable." came a woman's voice. Andrea couldn't place it but she was sure it wasn't Zainab, and knew also that Zainab was not good enough at disguising her voice to hide if it were her speaking. "Are you ready for a change of position?"

Andrea nodded her head, she wasn't sure how long it'd been, but her nipples were becoming very sensitive. Every time the car bumped or turned, the weight on the chain would move about sending new waves of pain through her. They were becoming gradually more sharp, more electric, she knew this meant that her nipples had nearly taken all they could endure from the nipple clamps

A pair of soft woman's hands felt up her left leg, before getting up onto the bench straddling her leg. She felt whoever it was bending over the bench seat to do something back near the chain attached to the seat where her hands were. With a click, she felt the tension in her hands soddenly change, the woman had unlocked the chain from the seat while leaving the arms pinned to each other.

The woman turned forward and brought her hands up to Andrea's left nipple. "I'm sure this is going to hurt," she said right before removing the nipple clamp. As the blood rushed back in, Andrea bit down hard on her ballgag and pulled forward, bringing her hands out from behind the seat. Andrea felt the woman lift her back up before removing the right clamp without any further warning.

The woman pushed Andrea back against the seat before bringing her mouth around Andrea's nipple. They were incredibly sensitive, and every lick, every flick, sent powerful streaks of lightning rumbling through her body. The woman moved on to repeat this with her other nipple before finally stopping altogether.

"You're quite the slut aren't you, being teased like this by a stream of strangers. I bet you're soaking wet aren't you?" the woman asked. Andrea sheepishly nodded her head. She was enjoying all of this, and the fact that Zainab was probably watching through that doll was enough to keep her trusting that probably nothing terrible would happen. It was enough to kill the panic, but enough to allow for the thrill that it still might still go bad. She felt objectified and helpless like she hadn't felt in a long time.

Andrea felt the woman unbuckle her from her seat belt after the car came to a stop. She grabbed Andrea and helped her forward onto her knees. It was awkward with Andrea's legs still on short chains to the bench, but she took most of her weight as she shifted off of her feet. She knelt with her legs very spread and her hands still held behind her but was otherwise upright.